Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Top Elf Demands of 2023
Renegotiate Reindeer Death/Mutilation Policy
Non-candy Options in Cafeteria
Reopen Bloodsport Arena
Goku
View Results

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

Smugworth posted:

My rear end hurts. Can't poo poo straight

I think they could use you over in the cupcake icing department, the machine is on the fritz again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Santa says you're behind on your payments. I better not find out you've been skimming product. It'd be a real shame if you ended up like KB Toys. Santa took out the whole Lionel family, and he can do the same to you.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Buttchocks posted:

Santa says you're behind on your payments. I better not find out you've been skimming product. It'd be a real shame if you ended up like KB Toys. Santa took out the whole Lionel family, and he can do the same to you.

Toy's R' Us sends its regards

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

My former username would have fit right in at Santa’s Workshop.

But ever since Halloween, North Pole’s Human Resources passed on me because monsters don’t fit in with the Christmas image.

There was a whole movie about it with a skeleton named Jack, and that was their reasoning.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

(swallows)
(Santa pats me on the head)

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

Alright, that does it, no-one is leaving this shift tonight until we figure out who's been "pleasuring" Santa's magical Tele-Talker. This has been the third time in two months that the Old Man's been blasted by a faceful of sugarplum gravy upon starting the drat thing up.

Dec 22, 2023

Dec 22, 2023
what? no pleasure?

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

It’s a living

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Songbearer posted:

Why are the railings all made out of candy cane?! Ignoring the lack of food hygiene standards, they just can't handle any sort of impact! So many elves have fallen to their deaths or just died of diabetes or somehow both at the same time. When I recommended steel painted to have candy cane stripes Santa put me in the Naughty Elf Box for three days

Things ain’t been the same around here since Elflon took over

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Okay, nobody panic, but I just got news back from Christmas Town that the Old Man's been taken hostage by some kind of Halloween-aligned holiday separatist regime.

With Christmas day just hours away our defense comittee has unaminously-agreed to escalate to the immediate bombing of Halloween Town until Santa is returned to us.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
I crafted something of a special order this year, but the big man won't deliver it so we're stuck with it.

It's some puzzle box, called the "Lament Configuration." I built the drat thing and I can't even figure out what it does or how it works. Anyone else want to try it?

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

nobody wants to work anymore

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008
for the love of god stop putting candy canes in your assholes. the infirmary is bogged down enough

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
You can't have seasonal depression when every day feels like Christmas. It's just called depression at that point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Have you ever smelled a toilet clogged with a 3 billion cookie poo poo?