Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

We have our garbage men on it. Garbage men.

:tbear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
So here is a freaking trip, wife was talking to her mom, and she told her that she had to buy a new garbage can because the garbage man somehow took her can last week and she is super pissed about it, obviously, and is going to change garbage services because they won't replace it

Apparently in Illinois or at least I guess in Springfield where she lives they don't just have like public garbage collection it's run through private companies and like you are expected to tip them and poo poo, wtf is that :psyboom:

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
So what’s to with nyc and garbage? Is there really no other option but dumping your poo poo on the sidewalk?

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
Been think8ng about this for days now and I guess some kind of rota system maybe.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Haptical Sales Slut posted:

So what’s to with nyc and garbage? Is there really no other option but dumping your poo poo on the sidewalk?

I guess you could just put it on the elevator and let someone else handle it

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Haptical Sales Slut posted:

I heard they're finally getting trash cans so the rats might stop being as much of a problem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
BORN TO EMPTY
WORLD IS A BIN
Clean em all 1989
I am trash man
410,757,864,530 COLLECTED BAGS