Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Of Texas
Dec 26, 2006

The Pussy Boss posted:

Just got offered Bryce Harper for Jackson Holliday in a keeper league.

Hmmmm.

Slam accept if the cost to keep is flat across players

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
I know you aren't supposed to drop hitters until May, but Nolan Jones is working on an 0/22 and counting. Razzballs rankings convinced me to overdraft this guy and he's a disaster.

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007

coronaball posted:

I know you aren't supposed to drop hitters until May, but Nolan Jones is working on an 0/22 and counting. Razzballs rankings convinced me to overdraft this guy and he's a disaster.

I drafted Arozarena and Jones in rounds 4 & 5. They're completely unplayable right now, but too talented to drop and ESPN has short benches. I know we're not even a month into the season, but goddamn does that hole they're digging look more and more insurmountable every day.

General Bullshit
Apr 20, 2020

coronaball posted:

I'm in a league where I have Oneil Cruz and Corbin Carroll just killing me, too. There's a lot of dead bats right now it's really weird.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

General Bullshit posted:

I'm in a league where I have Oneil Cruz and Corbin Carroll just killing me, too. There's a lot of dead bats right now it's really weird.

I was so happy that I have Carroll and JRod as keeper and UGH

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

I'm in a casual 6 man league and autodraft landed me with Freeman, Harper and Olson. They're all cold. Yelich was my best bat for a while but y'know, injuries. I'm staying afloat with some younger guys who are on a tear, like Westburg and Cowser.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
Somebody in my money league rage dropped Snell, so that was a fun waiver pickup.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Inspector_666 posted:

Somebody in my money league rage dropped Snell, so that was a fun waiver pickup.

As a Giants fan I'm hoping that April has been like, delayed Spring Training for him. His stuff looks fine to me. :shrug:

General Bullshit
Apr 20, 2020

Yeah it's likely that a lot of players are just cold and the weather will heat up along with their bats/arms. There's too many good guys not hitting right now.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

The Pussy Boss posted:

As a Giants fan I'm hoping that April has been like, delayed Spring Training for him. His stuff looks fine to me. :shrug:

He's always a slow starter even with a normal ST.

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

Inspector_666 posted:

The waiver wire giveth... Snell just got placed on the IL with an adductor strain and I don't know what that is

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Bregor posted:

The waiver wire giveth... Snell just got placed on the IL with an adductor strain and I don't know what that is

The same team just dropped Mike King, so Snell to my IL and a claim in on King it is!

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

Bregor posted:

Sounds like a 2-4 week leg injury.

And no room on my IL with Jung and Scherzer recuperating. (Although it sounds like Scherzer is rehabbing much quicker than expected)

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I want to hear not of your IL concerns

Sean Murphy
Luis Robert
TJ Friedl
Merrill Kelly
Justin Steele
Christian Javier
and now Blake Snell

Bregor
May 31, 2013

If I went through all my teams it would be a crazy list. And now Bellinger is on the IL :negative:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Bregor posted:

If I went through all my teams it would be a crazy list. And now Bellinger is on the IL :negative:

I have one team! One!

Bregor
May 31, 2013

Okay fine. Just on my 12-team friends and family league:

Kyle Bradish
Devin Williams
Sean Murphy
Jake Burger (who I had to cut and someone scooped already)
Seiya Suzuki
Bobby Miller
Cody Bellinger

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Yeah, I’ve been getting crushed on injuries. My roto team I at least brought some of it on myself, drafting Scherzer, Kershaw, Williams and Duran hoping to stash some good guys for cheap and ride short a bench slot for a month. But then I added 5 more guys to the IL and have no idea what to do.

General Bullshit
Apr 20, 2020

:rip: Jesus Luzardo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Holliday optioned to AAA, I replaced him with Amed Rosario who's been hot lately and can also play OF.