Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Naar
Aug 19, 2003

The Time of the Eye is now
Fun Shoe
Condolences, Winson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Winson_Paine posted:

Just got a phone call, my mother has passed away. I will be gone for a few days, and probably not feel like posting after that. Thanks for your patience.

I'm sorry for your loss, Winson.

Greenlit
Dec 16, 2004

A commonborn squire
takes the reins of a knightly order, and leads a wayward kingdom from the midst
of chaos. The masses yearn for a hero. I give them what they wish.
Jesus.

Take care, Winson. God bless. :(

ZerodotJander
Dec 29, 2004

Chinaman, explain!
:( Condolences from me as well, Winson.

xian
Jan 21, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
God I'm sorry to hear that Winson. You and your mother will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

:(

Aeolius
Jul 16, 2003

Simon Templeman Fanclub
So sorry, Winson. As I am something of a mama's boy, I can imagine what you are going through. :(

I hope you and your family are able to find some measure of comfort and peace in the ceremony.

Sputnik
Jul 21, 2003

I felt like a ninja, and my kung-fu was strong.

Canada is thinking of you, big buddy :(

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Continued support, Winson. I can't imagine how rough that is.

Tenshi
Oct 8, 2003

she's actual size
Poor Winson :( I am giving you millions of huggles with my mind!

psst. Jedi. You're not supposed to sacrifice a virgin, but we can hold a vigil.

Laundreu
Feb 2, 2005
Arr
Condolences, Winson. :(

Rei_
May 16, 2004

The difference between confinement and rest is a shift in perspective

Very sorry to hear that, Winson. I'm not sure what to say.

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

STRONG as an OX and TWICE as SMART
Goondolences Winson. We'll be here when you get back.

Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

May our CoX spray white sticky fluid at our enemies forever!
HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat
Condolences, Winson. I hope she passed away peacefully :(

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Winson_Paine posted:

Just got a phone call, my mother has passed away. I will be gone for a few days, and probably not feel like posting after that. Thanks for your patience.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Ok, so I'm going to be moving back to school tomorrow (TUESDAY) and as such there will be no posts. Posting the next few days will be sporadic as well.

Yarrington
Jun 13, 2002

While I will admit to a certain cynicism, I am a nay-sayer and hatchet man in the fight against violence. I pride myself in taking a punch and I'll gladly take another.
Sorry Winson. :(

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Condolences winson

oobey posted:

I don't want to be sacrificed. :(

hahaha

I think we found a volunteer

MagicHateBall
Dec 11, 2002

Humans were drinking alcohol five thousand years ago, and they're still drinking it now. Alcohol is humanity's friend.

Can I abandon a friend?

Winson_Paine posted:

Condolences :( Take your time, man. We'll be waiting for you when you're ready.

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Tempora mutantur, et nos mutamur in illis
I'll add to the condolences for you Winson, take care.

Hawaii Five-O
Jun 30, 2005
NA;DR
Sending a big fat Goondolences to Winson for his loss.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Condolences for your loss Winson.

sansuki
May 17, 2003

I wish I could do something more than echo sentiments already said.

I wish the best for you and amd sorry for the loss. :(

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

I am sorry Winson, and I hope you feel better in the coming weeks. :sympathy:

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

STRONG as an OX and TWICE as SMART
I am moving into Boston University tomorrow, so the upcoming weekend will be ridiculously hectic.

Thursday: I can probably post some crap in the morning, and hopefully that night at the hotel.
Friday: Same deal.
Saturday and Sunday: Not a loving clue. With matriculation and mass-moving in and shopping, I don't have any idea what my schedule looks like.
Monday: My last day to chillax, so there will probably be posting.
Tuesday: Classes start! Fuckin' :w00t:.

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

Semi-relatives in mental hospitals, car brakes broken, meetings at work, and school starts soon. I'll post this weekend, or labor day.

blurry!
Jun 14, 2006

Sorry for Party Flocking
:smith:

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
Leaving Friday morning/afternoon and will not be back until Monday afternoon/evening. Yes, another freaking convention. :D

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.
Thanks to everyone, your sympathy is appriciated. I am mostly back.

foxxtrot
Jan 4, 2004

Ambassador of
Awesomeness

Winson_Paine posted:

Thanks to everyone, your sympathy is appriciated. I am mostly back.

No rush. Glad to see your back.

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

My life took a turn for the worst and I don't know how much posting I'll be doing.

Two nights ago one of my apartment's two toilets leaked into another tenant's garage loving up his poo poo. I didn't know there was a problem until he told me. So that bathroom is non-functional, my landlord is pissed at me for not telling him about a problem I wasn't aware of, and the other tenant is pissed at me and my wife because of this problem. My landlord encouraged us to move and we're going to. I'm just not sure yet when this will happen considering we weren't planning on it.

As if that's not bad enough, today I got in an accident with my truck. I mentioned the accident in a GBS thread, but to summarize a large truck hit my truck. It smashed the front left part of my truck doing severe damage to my truck and making it non-drivable. I got a couple of bruises, but otherwise physically ok. The police on the scene found the other guy at fault, so at least that's one less thing to worry about.

My wife and I will get by, its going to be tough, but we will. Right now I feel horrible and just want to crawl in a hole.

I don't know how much I'm going to post in my games. I'm not dropping anything and my posting probably won't be much worse then usual. Things might change and I'll try to let people whose games I'm in and the people in my games know about any changes.

I normally wouldn't post something like this. I'd rather just say I'm dealing with some personal poo poo. This time I felt the need to write this down and vent. Thanks.

Toenail Ninja
Sep 10, 2003

Superman is back!
It's great!
I'll be out of town and unable to post until Sunday afternoon/evening.

Melted Canary
Jun 15, 2006

It's kind of like orange juice, only crunchier.
I'm going to be out of town starting today through monday.

Gul Banana
Nov 28, 2003

I'm back, work has become less hectic. Sorry to hear about bad things, Winson and Doc :(

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

I'm doing better actually. My truck ended up being totalled, but I received a check for what it was still worth. That should help me get a new car (or a new used car). The money also will help us get a new place.

Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

May our CoX spray white sticky fluid at our enemies forever!
HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat
From September 11th 'til September 15th, I'll be on an excursion for college.
Never figured Biology classes would promise to be this interesting :)

partipo
Sep 24, 2005
participaction?
Moving into University Residence for the next two or three days; expect posting to be erratic at best. It might take a day or two before I get internet access.

NutShellBill
Dec 4, 2004
I AM SPUTNIK'S PARACHUTE ACCOUNT
The move is complete, and my new computer has been ordered. Now it's just a matter of waiting. L5R players can expect (even more) sporadic posting for the next 2-4 weeks.

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

I'm an excellent critic! I automatically know when someone's done a bad job. Before you ask, yes it's a mixed blessing.
Cybernetic Crumb
Work is kicking my rear end since I get to work with contracters who every month find new ways to gently caress with what should be a simple reporting process. Posting will resume tomorrow night, hopefully.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

My family is gearing up to move cross country from Vegas to Texas, so I'm going to have signifigently less time to post at some point in the near future. It's not really a factor yet (though I am a bit distracted in general), but if I suddenly stop posting all-together in anything it's probably because my computer is safely buckled into a seat as we move.