Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy
No internets for the weekend. See you guys after classes on monday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

May our CoX spray white sticky fluid at our enemies forever!
HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat
My new schedule for the semester is rather murderous. I'm going to be low on posting until the next weekend, just so you know.

BlondRobin
May 29, 2005

Sssh! Be vewy vewy quiet. It's wabbit season.
I'll be a little behind on posting for this week or so, due to a combination of tests and internet connection problems (mostly the latter).

EDIT: All done/fixed.

BlondRobin fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Feb 3, 2007

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

I don't think you understand, Gau.
Going out of town for the extended weekend (leaving tomorrow morning). Will post when I return!

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Tempora mutantur, et nos mutamur in illis
W-man seems to be missing from my Warehouse game. Its been a while and he hasn't posted. Was he going to be unavailable for a while, does anyone know?

EDIT: I found him.

DocBubonic fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Feb 1, 2007

Aeolius
Jul 16, 2003

Simon Templeman Fanclub
A guitar trio piece commands my life for the next 24-ish hours*. No distractions until I'm done with it, or I definitely won't finish in time.

*starting...

...now.

Twobirds
Oct 17, 2000

The only talking mouse in all of Britannia.
I am going to New York City for several days next week, Tuesday through Thursday. It's kind of an annoying emergency business trip, so unless I scrounge for internets and have the time, I won't be able to post.

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

It's snowing like there's no tomorrow here, and the connections have been going down repeatedly.

Also, I love playing in snow. :unsmith:

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

Going away for most of the weekend. Posting will resume late sunday.

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine
OK, so, yeah. Yea! Marine Corps:

I finally left Okinawa and am now in the US, and have reported to my new command. Sorry for not posting in so long, or regularly.

This new unit I'm with is super active. The 'tip of the spear' to use a Marine Corps euphemism. I am going to be doing training ops and most likely without computer access for 4 out of the next 6 months. They said that according to the training schedule, I'll probably get 12 days off in the next six months. After that, I'll get loaded into a boat and either float around the Mediterranean or going into Iraq or probably both. Our CO said it's pretty likely. So you can chalk that up to a year of not being able to post regularly. Needless to say, all the guys I'm playing with, I warned the GM that I might not be able to post after January. I'm sorry if I hosed up any of your games.

To all my loyal players, I'm really sorry. I had high hopes of being able to continue posting for at least a month after reporting in to my new unit, and wrapping stuff up, but I'm gone for a month not five days after reporting in and it seems this will be the norm at this new unit. I'm really sorry.

:smith:

So, I'll see you guys in a year, or something. Maybe.

MelonDude
Oct 7, 2004

help I am knocked out by that faggot traitor his name is GEORGE MELONS

Ceros_X posted:

I finally left Okinawa and am now in the US, and have reported to my new command. Sorry for not posting in so long, or regularly.

This new unit I'm with is super active. The 'tip of the spear' to use a Marine Corps euphemism. I am going to be doing training ops and most likely without computer access for 4 out of the next 6 months. They said that according to the training schedule, I'll probably get 12 days off in the next six months. After that, I'll get loaded into a boat and either float around the Mediterranean or going into Iraq or probably both. Our CO said it's pretty likely. So you can chalk that up to a year of not being able to post regularly. Needless to say, all the guys I'm playing with, I warned the GM that I might not be able to post after January. I'm sorry if I hosed up any of your games.

To all my loyal players, I'm really sorry. I had high hopes of being able to continue posting for at least a month after reporting in to my new unit, and wrapping stuff up, but I'm gone for a month not five days after reporting in and it seems this will be the norm at this new unit. I'm really sorry.

That's cool. Good luck.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Ceros_X posted:

Stay safe, and yeah, good luck.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Ceros_X posted:

Please be ok! :patriot:

Motivational Lobster
May 15, 2006

by Tiny Fistpump

Ceros_X posted:

Thanks for the good times, man. It was fun while it lasted!

blurry!
Jun 14, 2006

Sorry for Party Flocking
Also, I've been having some legal troubles. Sorry for not posting more regularily. Things will beback up when I come back.

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

w-man posted:

Also, I've been having some legal troubles. Sorry for not posting more regularily. Things will beback up when I come back.

Good luck with that. I don't know what's going on with you, but I hope for the best for you.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.

w-man posted:

Did you kill a man just for snoring too loud?

Yarrington
Jun 13, 2002

While I will admit to a certain cynicism, I am a nay-sayer and hatchet man in the fight against violence. I pride myself in taking a punch and I'll gladly take another.
Was extremely sick for the last several days, and only marginally feeling better now. In an unrelated note, I am considering cutting way, way back on games.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
Will be out from tomorrow afternoon to sometime Saturday.

Twobirds
Oct 17, 2000

After a crappy week, I am house-sitting for someone with really crappy internet access, and I also have a really crappy cold. I'm doing my best to catch up, sorry if I am behind.

If I'm lucky, I can post from work and stay caught up during the day.

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

Girlfriend's birthday is tomorrow. Going to be away for 24 - 48 hours.

Laundreu
Feb 2, 2005
Arr
have the flu

please to send medical aid

xian
Jan 21, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
Hey guys, I'm sorry I've been such a horrible poster for the last month, but I've been caught up in one of those whirlwind romance thingies for the first time in a long time. Its nice, and I probably won't be posting much for a while, either.

Sorry.

foxxtrot
Jan 4, 2004

Ambassador of
Awesomeness
I'm going to be out of town next weekend. I'm going to Bozeman to visit the girl, so I'll be out of touch for that time period. Hopefully foxxbot stays up in the channel.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer
Okay, tomorrow morning I ship my computer off to get fixed. This means that for the next two weeks I'll only be posting once a day. Hopefully.

Sputnik
Jul 21, 2003

I felt like a ninja, and my kung-fu was strong.

Sort of a retroactive MIA, but I was unable to get to a computer these last few days. Found about half hour (right now) to update my games, and I will do just that. Sorry for being even more of a flakey oval office than usual.

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

I just want to let people who are in my games know that I'm not dropping or anything. I'm just going to be slow in updating. I'm going through hell with my work and I dont' always feel up to posting because of it.

If I have to drop my games, then I'll post saying so.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.

Twobirds posted:

After a crappy week, I am house-sitting for someone with really crappy internet access, and I also have a really crappy cold. I'm doing my best to catch up, sorry if I am behind.

If I'm lucky, I can post from work and stay caught up during the day.

Oh ho there you are!

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
My entire city is buried in ice and my internet has beeen extremely spotty as of late. I'm at work right now (only one!) so hopefully I can do some posting, but it may be a couple days before I get back to regular.

Twobirds
Oct 17, 2000

Winson_Paine posted:

Oh ho there you are!

Yes, but I am still stuck in mountains of snow and my cold appears to have gotten worse. This is very unpleasant, sorry if I may still be getting behind.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
I will be unavailable until Wednesday. Cave diving!

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Spent the day in a depressed and headachey unhappy daze, didn't feel like posting jack, will pump something out tomorrow for everything, including Mario, which I just noticed went up like yesterday. Oops.

In better news I got a really nice mini aquarium for my little fish pal and cleaned up my work area, which has gone a long way to making me feel better.

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
:unsmith:

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Black August posted:

Spent the day in a depressed and headachey unhappy daze, didn't feel like posting jack, will pump something out tomorrow for everything, including Mario, which I just noticed went up like yesterday. Oops.

In better news I got a really nice mini aquarium for my little fish pal and cleaned up my work area, which has gone a long way to making me feel better.

If you need any help or suggestions for your aquarium, ask me. I loooooove fishies.

Yarrington
Jun 13, 2002

While I will admit to a certain cynicism, I am a nay-sayer and hatchet man in the fight against violence. I pride myself in taking a punch and I'll gladly take another.
Sick again, posting slow to none.

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

Going to Austin for the weekend, for my birthday. I'll be back by Monday morning, but I might check in once or twice before then.

foxxtrot
Jan 4, 2004

Ambassador of
Awesomeness
Alright assholes, I'm leaving town until Monday Night. I might be able to make some time to post on Sunday, but don't count on it.

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

A family member's taken a turn for the worse, I'm going to help. Don't know if I'll have internet 'till Sunday or Monday.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
Gone on a trip till Monday, I will try to post when I can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Sorry I've been away the last couple of days. Work got crazy

My District Manager has vanished, leaving me to kinda fill in for her. By time I get home, I'm exhausted and don't feel all that creative. I pretty much just come home, click at Diablo2 for an hour, then go to bed.

Hopefully I'll be up to posting tonight. I hope.