Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Debbie Metallica
Jun 7, 2001

Beaver Boys is this week? gently caress yeah, that was hilarious. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Fred Willard was great.

And if your eyes are bigger than your stomach, just rub some of the slop on your upper lip and your chin.

Also, let me know if they censor that one part on the tv airing.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
television is no place for mary jane rottencrotch

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
This episode was excellent almost completely non stop laughs.

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr

Mike_V posted:

Fred Willard was great.

And if your eyes are bigger than your stomach, just rub some of the slop on your upper lip and your chin.

Also, let me know if they censor that one part on the tv airing.

What I find more amusing is that it was posted on a forum that's supposed to be work safe.

Stalwart Humdinger
Feb 10, 2006

Biff Rockgroin posted:

I'm not seeing anything, and I don't have a vivid imagination.

Oh wow, I didn't even notice that when I watched it. What is wrong with her crotch?

Conrad Poohs
Nov 25, 2004

and his Dancing Teeth

Stalwart Humdinger posted:

What is wrong with her crotch?
It looks odd because (a) it's a still image pasted over the video of her legs and waist (in other shots it's clear she's wearing a blue skirt), (b) the photo is significantly higher than her actual crotch, (c) the hips in the photo are facing the same direction as her body, and (d) the woman in the photo looks like she has a thong (or panties of some sort) wedged between her outer labia.

The combined effect is both disturbing and funny, which seems to be what Tim and Eric are all about.

queenoffarts.edu
Nov 11, 2005

Finally got around to seeing the new episode on Adult Swim Fix. (After clicking the scene 1 button about 200 times till it caught on and started buffering.) The look-a-likes were hilarious, Beaver Boy's was amazing, and Fred Willard is great in just about everything he does. It was a really good episode, one of my favourites so far.

DrivesLikeAGirl
Aug 10, 2004

by Ozma
The one drawback of the show is that they indulge themselves a little too much in "inside humor" -- things that probably only Tim, Eric, and their writers find funny. Much like how me and my high school friends would develop inside jokes just from the sheer amount of time we spent with each other.

Still, the show is worth suffering through the portions you don't get, just to watch the one or two brief sketches you DO get. Not so much because those sketches are funny, but because they're funny in a way you've never seen before. THAT makes the show worth the time.

Plus, Tim and Eric are sexy.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Andre Weed 420
Feb 19, 2007

by angerbot
Beaver Boys I thought was exactly like LA Guyz, an earlier skit they did before the show. I thought that it made Beaver Boys much funnier.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7QwpPXMarXo

Rustie
Aug 25, 2003

Yeah, for a brief moment when Beaver Boys started I thought it was going to be an LA Guyz bit.

YancyDCjew
Feb 28, 2002

My name's Spagett, I do parties, and you just take my card, and if you need someone to spook ya-
Jesus, the woman's legs in the Fitness Made E-Z skit are horrifying. They're some hairy guy's legs with what looks like a wedgie. It needed to be seen on the big screen to be truly appreciated.

That's really an awesome episode.

Debbie Metallica
Jun 7, 2001

DrivesLikeAGirl posted:

The one drawback of the show is that they indulge themselves a little too much in "inside humor" -- things that probably only Tim, Eric, and their writers find funny. Much like how me and my high school friends would develop inside jokes just from the sheer amount of time we spent with each other.

Well, a lot of people do that--- I imagine plenty of what they do is an "inside joke" but that it hardly matters since what they do is completely absurdist anyway.

This episode was great. :D

Also for Gary Busey fans: I got bored a while ago and read through Tim's old blogs on Myspace where he mentioned QUIGLEY. YOU SHOULD ALL RENT QUIGLEY ON NETFLIX NOW.

DarkSideofTheMoon
May 20, 2001
Ninja of Bermuda

Tatet posted:

Beaver Boys I thought was exactly like LA Guyz, an earlier skit they did before the show. I thought that it made Beaver Boys much funnier.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7QwpPXMarXo

Oh man that skit is loving classic. Think they'd ever put it on the show?

Rexim
Jun 2, 2006

I wants flies in on a dragons, okay?
The "shrimp and white wine" thing...actually made me sick. I must be getting old. Congratulations on being disgusting, Tim and Eric.

Oh well. I still love the show and anyone who doesn't like it has no sense of humor :colbert:.

COOLGUY TRUE
Jan 7, 2005

Too True! Cool, too.

DarkSideofTheMoon posted:

Oh man that skit is loving classic. Think they'd ever put it on the show?

It's would take up 70% of the episode, and a lot of their fans have already seen it

COOLGUY TRUE fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Mar 19, 2007

Baby Lion King IMAX
May 3, 2006

by Lowtax
i wear my dads socks when im alone
:aaaaa:

Jarf
Jun 25, 2006

PLATINUM

I have just started watching this show and wow.

Just wow, Tim & Eric continue to impress me.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Any tech savvy goons know whether or not it's possible to get just the audio from some of these as mp3s? I'd like to cruise around to Salame or some Uncle Muscles.

Doc Faustus
Sep 6, 2005

Philippe is such an angry eater

Greed posted:

Any tech savvy goons know whether or not it's possible to get just the audio from some of these as mp3s? I'd like to cruise around to Salame or some Uncle Muscles.

Like this?

In short, yes, you can do that, but only with whatever episode is on the fix at the time.

fake edit: Recorded this too loud. If anyone really wants it I can go back and fix it.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Doc Faustus posted:

Like this?

In short, yes, you can do that, but only with whatever episode is on the fix at the time.

fake edit: Recorded this too loud. If anyone really wants it I can go back and fix it.

This is exactly what I mean. It's awesome.

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr
New show is up.

That opening commercial spot :psypop:

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
the appearances of Will Forte and David Cross were really good, it's too bad more wasn't done with them

reappearances by Pierre and John C Reilly during the parade will make your heart smile~

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
Yeah, that was pretty much my favorite episode so far. Not only did it have Will Forte and David Cross, it had my second favorite comedian ever (behind ZG), MARIA BAMFORD~! I think the Pizza Boy sketch is probably my favorite one they've done up to this point.

Rustie
Aug 25, 2003

That's definitely up there as one of the best episodes yet in my opinion too. David Cross' dancing was hilarious, Will Forte was fantastic and Maria Bamford was really really funny as usual. Her yell/groan at the end of her sketch was the best. Hearng David singing and in a sketch gave me pleasant Mr. Show flashbacks. I hope he makes more appearances in season 2 (which I assume there will be).

And John C. Reilly getting a hot dog thrown to him at the parade was great.

SpankinSteve
Jun 11, 2006

by DocEvil
i must find out who that girl in the sausage pizza skit is

ataridc
Aug 30, 2005

This was probably my favorite episode so far, I pretty much laughed the entire time. Last week was my least favorite.

Stalwart Humdinger
Feb 10, 2006
That was a great episode. The mattress sketch was amazing.

YancyDCjew
Feb 28, 2002

My name's Spagett, I do parties, and you just take my card, and if you need someone to spook ya-
Great episode, I enjoyed the parade and seeing our old pals quite a bit.

I thought the beatboxing was getting a little lame towards the end, but I think the payoff was worth it. The old man writing room and David Cross were both good too.

The mattress store is on the memorial highway for one T&E's deceased elder employees. :)

RiSK
Dec 9, 2006

The Red Rocket Rifle

SpankinSteve posted:

It almost seemed like there was more than one? Either that, or the different camera angles make it look like there was more than one chick.

Though, now that I watch it again, it does seem like the same person, but the second time they show her, looks like she is wearing quite a bit more makeup.

Thought it was a pretty funny episode. Agreed that they could have done quite a bit more with David Cross though. Too bad... Maybe in a future episode?

parabolic
Jul 21, 2005

good night, speedfriend

The beatboxing was, to me, the best part.

edit: Next to the Keep Your Meet Ice Cold Krew.

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

i love the amusiung respones to my phonemail message which is the first part of the sprayard kruger skit.

"What the hell? BEES? HONEY? ok?"

GRVYRBR is going on my car licence plate.

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual

SpankinSteve posted:

Seconded.

cryme
Apr 9, 2004

by zen death robot

incoherent posted:

GRVYRBR is going on my car licence plate.

People behind you will be going 'gently caress you, GRVYRBR!'

SpankinSteve
Jun 11, 2006

by DocEvil
the person that finds out who that blonde girl is in that sausage pizza skit gets an avatar or plat

queenoffarts.edu
Nov 11, 2005

Best episode of this season so far. Every skit in it had me laughing. What's the story behind the float? Did they actually enter in a real parade to dance with the doodadoodoo guy and throw hotdogs off of the back of a flatbed truck?

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca

SpankinSteve posted:

the person that finds out who that blonde girl is in that sausage pizza skit gets an avatar or plat
Word on the street is that it's Holly Browning. She's listed as a friend of the Awesome Show myspace page:
http://www.myspace.com/timandericawesomeshow
Her profile is set to private though, and that's not confirmed it's just what somebody on the Tim and Eric Jefferton board. Holly Browning is indeed a name listed in the cast list of the credits.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

SpankinSteve posted:

I just got done watching the newest episode and am glad to see that a whole lot of other people found themselves attracted to her.

This whole episode was great, especially the whole corporate video thing they had going on.

Baby Lion King IMAX
May 3, 2006

by Lowtax
Goddamn this show has some great music. The beatboxed song, the Pizza Boy song, and Doo Dah Doo Doo (LIVE) are all great examples,and all of those are just from this episode. Also it loving blew my mind to see Maria Bamford. I never thought I'd see her again after that Comedy Central Presents from a couple years ago. She was great then and great now. She also made excellent use of her vocal talents.

This episode easily kicked the asses of the past two. Can't wait for the next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca

Babylonian posted:

Also it loving blew my mind to see Maria Bamford. I never thought I'd see her again after that Comedy Central Presents from a couple years ago. She was great then and great now. She also made excellent use of her vocal talents.
Maria just came out with a new record and her new Comedy Central Presents aired a few Fridays back. She also has a series on superdeluxe.com and she was recently on "The Sound of Young America" and "Weezy and the Swish" podcasts.