Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

I'm an excellent critic! I automatically know when someone's done a bad job. Before you ask, yes it's a mixed blessing.
Cybernetic Crumb
Apologies. I can't say I've been busy the last two days, but I've really needed a vacation from life. Work was the same old for a while, and poo poo was in a rut. So I took half a personal day yesterday, and just did some summer-style chillin'. One pair of sunburned legs later, and a day with the family, and I'm feeling better. Updates for both games tomorrow and all that rot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Had a long, long night. Even longer day ahead of me. Posting delayed until late tonight or tomorrow.

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!
Today was a super-busy day involving a great deal of moving heavy boxes and bags full of my useless loving crap, so I'm wiped out and won't be updating anything until tomorrow morning. I am literally going to bed right after posting this.

EOTW, I haven't been posting in Teen Villains, I know. Sorry. I've been trying and trying to think of what direction to point my character in and it's been pretty hard to concentrate on that with everything else goin' on. I'll make a post tomorrow morning though, probably.

Also to everyone who I have been talking to about my impending holiday: my memory is awful, so I got it mixed up with another important date. I am actually leaving in three weeks. I should be able to get the games I'm currently GMin' either done or at a good hiatus point by then (definitely hiatus for Big Rock Candy Mountain, I got loads of creepy poo poo to subject those hobos to). As for the games I'm playing in, if they're not over by then, I'll arrange something with the GMs.

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Tempora mutantur, et nos mutamur in illis
My internet is out at home, so I'm only able to post at work. The games I'm running, I'll update when I can. I'll post in the games I'm in during the day.

Twobirds
Oct 17, 2000

The only talking mouse in all of Britannia.

Aeolius posted:

There's a lot of unfair bullshit going on with my academic status that's giving me pause to consider that my initial deferential attitude of "I brought this upon myself" may not have been entirely accurate. Until such a time as I am past this unpleasant and stressful situation, my posting will be slightly less prompt.

This sounds really unpleasant. Good luck.

Yarrington
Jun 13, 2002

While I will admit to a certain cynicism, I am a nay-sayer and hatchet man in the fight against violence. I pride myself in taking a punch and I'll gladly take another.
Work strikes back, posting slow. Talislanta update coming today though, I promise.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

I go on vacation this week. I'll leave before dawn Thursday and get back late the following Thursday. I am going camping. In the wilderness. I need some peace and quiet. I will try my hardest to avoid all contact with the real world.

Blackwatch guys: see my note in the game thread.

Cabbit, if you want to arrange for a good reason for Mechanus to be gone for a bit, let me know. Otherwise just pretend he doesn't exist for a few days.

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005
For the next two days I'll be doing college orienation stuff, like choosing which courses to take and figuring out whose That Guy. So, I'm leaving my computer at home, and probably won't be posting til Wednesday evening

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

I have internet access at home. Its dial up service, but at least it works and I should be able to post on a regular schedule again.

ItalicSquirrels
Feb 15, 2007

What?
I'm going to the beach from the 16th through the 23rd of June. Bloodnose, you can probably figure out what Honne would do in any situation, so please NPC him for me starting on the 16th.

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

Birthday time has arrived so I'll have less time to post over the next few days and when I do it will be drunken and rambling, which shouldn't be too much of a change.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Ugggggh. Posting to let people know I have a bug I probably picked up from my brother, some throat thing. It's making normal sleep Hell. Posting will still happen, just erratically. I'll try to get stuff out this afternoon, and hopefully I'll be better by tomorrow or so.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

I will be attending a conference in Atlanta for the next few days with coworkers from my lab. We'll be driving up from Miami which is not a short trip. Additionally, we're taking a bunch of equipment to gather data from subjects for the entire duration of the conference.

What this means is that I won't be able to post from today until Sunday at the very earliest. I'll try to get updates out sometime after then depending on how fatigued I am from the work/driving. Please don't kill me yet in B&B Winson!

Hammer of Loki
Nov 29, 2005

Now get me some nails
Sorry guys, I had a huge shift at work yesterday, was very tired, so I've fallen behind in my games a little bit. I have another big shift coming up and then I'll be driving all day tomorrow, so my posting will be spotty.

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!
Wrecked my shoulder, can't type for extended periods of time, thus no updates happening today. Look for some tomorrow after I start knocking back painkillers like they're tictacs.

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

Probably won't update Metroid/Halo until either tonight or Friday afternoon. Got a test to study for on Friday and work/school means I have very little free time to study much less post.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Had a rather raw-knuckled domestic dispute. Decided I needed to leave, friends helping me out. I'll have net access, just limited for a while. I'll still be posting, no worries, it'll just be a little unsteady while I get back on my feet. Sorry to everyone.

Jedi425
Dec 6, 2002

THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK YOUR HAND IN THE TV DO IT DO IT DO IT

Black August posted:

Had a rather raw-knuckled domestic dispute. Decided I needed to leave, friends helping me out. I'll have net access, just limited for a while. I'll still be posting, no worries, it'll just be a little unsteady while I get back on my feet. Sorry to everyone.

Take as long as you need, Nath isn't getting any dead-er.

:haw:

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

Metroid is only closed until tonight or tomorrow afternoon, I need time to think.

Aeolius
Jul 16, 2003

Simon Templeman Fanclub
Hearing went alright. Things should resume status: normal once I return home.

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
I saw the Metroid thread with a closed icon and had a minor heart attack. Posting from the hospital now. Posting might be sporadic.

(not in the hospital, did not have a heart attack, but posting may be sporadic for the next few days)

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

I will be posting again on sunday night ok

Swags
Dec 9, 2006
My girlfriend's back in town for a few days, so from now until Saturday night I will be doing very little that isn't her.

:pervert:

MagicHateBall
Dec 11, 2002

Humans were drinking alcohol five thousand years ago, and they're still drinking it now. Alcohol is humanity's friend.

Can I abandon a friend?
My grandmother has, over the past two days, broken her hip, had her hip replaced with a titanium rod, and had a stroke.

I am waiting for the other bomb to drop.

Posting isn't ceasing yet, but if I suddenly disappear, it's because I've absconded the country to go visit her.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

Break bread wit the enemy

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
Might aswell post this in advance; from the 19th to the 23rd of June I will be without internet access, same with the 2nd of July to the 8th.

First it's a vaccation to Bohuslän to celebrate midsummer with a few friends, then it's the roskilde festival.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

thank you swags for saying what i implied

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

MY GIRLFIEND

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

oobey posted:

MY GIRLFIEND

that's half-fiend ok

Twobirds
Oct 17, 2000

The only talking mouse in all of Britannia.
I'm going to be away Saturday, Sunday, and most of Monday.

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Well, I just got laid off. I don't know how this will affect things. I might post more or I might post less.

If anyone is curious, the company I worked for is doing really bad and when companies do bad people get laid off. I was on the list this time.

Fortunately for me I do get two weeks severance pay and four days vacation pay. And of course I can look for a better job with a company that isn't doomed to close in a couple years.

My coworkers were far more upset about this then I am. Probably because they'll have to do all my work now.

MagicHateBall
Dec 11, 2002

Humans were drinking alcohol five thousand years ago, and they're still drinking it now. Alcohol is humanity's friend.

Can I abandon a friend?

MagicHateBall posted:

I am waiting for the other bomb to drop.

And so it has. My grandmother's stroke was, apparently, very severe, and we are going up to Canada to decide whether to continue her on life support or say our goodbyes.

I will be gone until at least Sunday. Posting may or may not resume on Monday. I will post here after I have returned.

The Law
Dec 16, 2006
bang bang bang bang ba-bang
I guess my posting can get sorta sporadic in this period, as we're doing exams and other exciting stuff.

Razeam
Jul 13, 2004

Nya~
Posting will be poor until I fix a medical problem.

MelonDude
Oct 7, 2004

help I am knocked out by that faggot traitor his name is GEORGE MELONS

Razeam posted:

Posting will be poor until I fix a medical problem.

Are you getting a new set of legs? That would be great and I wish you luck. :awesome:

WhisperingEvolution
Feb 7, 2007

The Flying Platypus
Apologies to those who's games I'm in. My posting quality and frequency wil be decreasing as I'm recovering from sunburns that would make me win a tomato look-alike contest.

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005
I lost my job on Friday. I need to find a new job, which means I'll either be post a lot more thanks to all the free time, or posting less because I'm out hitting pavement looking for a new job.

Swags
Dec 9, 2006

Captain Foo posted:

thank you swags for saying what i implied

What can I say? I'm an honest dude.

Also, I'm back.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Hey all! Was gonna post today, but don't have the time yet. I
m alright at a firend's place, and should be able to get on the net tomorrow at a library to get posts out. I am SORRY I can't post now, PLEASE don't abandon ADOM or kill me in Metroid and Black Ops, I'll be able to start posting consistantly again this week. Just have to spend a lot of time moving in and getting everything adjusted. Thanks.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Swags posted:

What can I say? I'm an honest dude.

Also, I'm back.

:cool::hf::cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cell
Nov 25, 2003

The more Johnny the better.
For the few games I'm in, I'm job hunting tomorrow and have got a full evening after that. There's a chance the evening plans might fall through, but if not I likely won't be posting until Wednesday.