Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Still feel like poo poo, and it doesn't seem to be getting much better. I've been pretty much dropped on my rear end since saturday and I don't feel much better now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

I'm an excellent critic! I automatically know when someone's done a bad job. Before you ask, yes it's a mixed blessing.
Cybernetic Crumb
Back, and I have tomorrow off. Posting resumes tomorrow.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away
Busy busy week. I can probably make it to the internet once a day, but if I can't, you know why.

Yarrington
Jun 13, 2002

While I will admit to a certain cynicism, I am a nay-sayer and hatchet man in the fight against violence. I pride myself in taking a punch and I'll gladly take another.

Yarrington posted:

I am tired and overworked.

I will either get to games tomorrow or close/drop them all, not sure yet.

Option B, at least for the games I'm running.

If you're ok with a bit of a break in my posting for your games, then great, if not, feel free to write me out/bitchkill me.

It will probably only be a few days.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.

Yarrington posted:

If you're ok with a bit of a break in my posting for your games, then great, if not, feel free to write me out/bitchkill me.

Take what time you need, it's all good in the hood for ZoZ and SSS.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
I think I'm gonna take a break from posting for a day or so.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

Same goes for you. Do what you gotta.

MelonDude
Oct 7, 2004

help I am knocked out by that faggot traitor his name is GEORGE MELONS
Back from hospital. Posting will continue.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Yarrington posted:

Krzystof will be waiting for you when you come back.

JoshuaWoulf
Jan 26, 2006

by Ozma

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

It's all copacetic. REgame seems to be moving pretty slow now that the zombie's dead, so I can wait until you get back.

Razeam
Jul 13, 2004

Nya~

Yarrington posted:

It's cool with me.

The Law
Dec 16, 2006
bang bang bang bang ba-bang
I'll be gone from the 1. of June - 8., at Roskilde Festival (yay). I can maybe get some posts in from the 1. - 4., but it's quite unlikely.
please don't kill me oh god no

Of Tangible Words
Jul 30, 2006
So my aunt has dropped dead and family are descending. I may have time to visit the forums, maybe make a post here and there, but I totally don't have time to run a game. I'm closing NWS game, since it had only just started anyway, and will restart it from scratch (hopefully with the same players :) )once life settles down.

My posting in Piell game may be slowed. If it becomes clear I can't participate, I'll let everyone know.

gently caress.

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005
I'm going on vacation this Saturday or Sunday, I forget which. THEORETICALLY, I'll have internet access. In reality, since I'm going to a youth conference, I'll probably be too busy or tired to post with much regularity.

We'll see how things are next week.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
:argh:

How long for, anyway?

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

Well to make a long story short, it turns out A-1 Towing is a bunch of cunts who like to camp an abandoned parking lot that none of the local businesses care if I park in (I asked them!), so now I am $150 in the hole and sort of not feeling like posting before work. Updates tonight.

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

Update: Today continues to improve, as I came back from work to find there had apparently been a small fire in my dishwasher while I was gone. Now my entire apartment smells like smoke.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

quote:

Sarah!: TG moosage: ATTN INTERNET PPL: CAPTAIN FOO (HE WHO LOVES DONGS) IS LEAVING FOR THE WEEKEND TO GO USE HIS OWN ON HIS GIRLFRIEND KTHNXBYE

Dex Davican
Apr 21, 2007
*jaunts*
Vanishing for a few days, most likely, as I'm about to go on a cross-country road trip. Possibly I will find internet access in various hotels. Probably not.

Yarrington
Jun 13, 2002

While I will admit to a certain cynicism, I am a nay-sayer and hatchet man in the fight against violence. I pride myself in taking a punch and I'll gladly take another.
Ok here is the deal.

If I can get my current project at work to a milestone by tomorrow, I can take Monday and Tuesday off next week and spend it lying on the beach. I will be back in full Wednesday night/thursday, but may be able to get a few posts in between then.

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

Argh what an insanely lovely day. I do not mean or want to continue delaying my games but I need sleep like my dishwasher needs fire. Updates in a few hours, when I wake up.

Jedi425
Dec 6, 2002

THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK YOUR HAND IN THE TV DO IT DO IT DO IT

oobey posted:

Argh what an insanely lovely day. I do not mean or want to continue delaying my games but I need sleep like my dishwasher needs fire. Updates in a few hours, when I wake up.

But your dishwasher doesn't need fire. What are you saying oobey?

:smith:

GaistHeidegger
May 20, 2001

"Can you see?"
Net access will be uncertain for a few days, will post when able and attempt to keep on top of things. :eng99:

Yarrington
Jun 13, 2002

Posting this from iPhone. This keypad works pretty well!

Anyway I am indeed going to be gone from Sunday to Wednesday. Odds are slim that i will have wireless so probably no posting.

Jedi425
Dec 6, 2002

THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK YOUR HAND IN THE TV DO IT DO IT DO IT

Looks like we caught the oobey. Apparently someone with the last name of Garcia has shown up on my fiancee's credit report.

PROTIP: My fiancee's last name is not Garcia.

Until we get this settled I may be spending a lot of time yelling at people on her behalf. Just a warning; watch out for those damned Garcias. And I'll try to keep posting as usual, but if I suddenly vanish for a day or something, here's why.

foxxtrot
Jan 4, 2004

Ambassador of
Awesomeness

Yarrington posted:

Posting this from iPhone.

You are such a whore.

ZerodotJander
Dec 29, 2004

Chinaman, explain!
Bunch of stuff going on this weekend, I might not be able to get to a computer much between now and Sunday night.

Swags
Dec 9, 2006
Feeling total burnout combined with life treating to a complimentary game of Rochambeau (note: life always wins this game). May or may not be posting today/tomorrow.

Yarrington
Jun 13, 2002

Officially on vacation. Be back wednesday!

JoshuaWoulf
Jan 26, 2006

by Ozma
I just found out my grandfather passed away this afternoon in his sleep. Tomorrow I'm going up to New York, and Tuesday is his funeral. If I do get online at all in the next 72 hours or so, which is highly unlikely, any posts I do will be rare, and maybe once a day, if even once for the whole time I'm dealing with this. I'm sorry to anyone whose games I'm in, and I'm sorry to the people in Resident Evil. I just can't handle this right now.

Twobirds
Oct 17, 2000

The only talking mouse in all of Britannia.
Sorry to hear it, JoshuaWolf. I hope the last bits go smoothly.

Swags
Dec 9, 2006
Josh, honestly, don't worry about it. Family poo poo is a lot more important than all of us secretly wanting to be elves and hobbitses. Hope you're doing alright.

JoshuaWoulf
Jan 26, 2006

by Ozma
I appreciate the kind words, you guys. I really do. :glomp:

Now that the initial shock has worn off, and thanks to the help of people in #partyhard, I'm starting to feel at least somewhat normal. Posting will still be delayed or rare, but it won't be completely gone.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

FLAAAARGGHGH snotbutts.

Okay, yeah, I've been missing and here's another excuse. Library is closed on Sunday AND Monday it seems, yay poor funding, and the two days before I had to work 10 hour days and couldn't get to the place in time before it closed; posting from a friend's work comp right now, only got 5 minutes. I am mega-sorry, and will be posting TOMORROW MORNING in everything, and will be alright to keep posting daily after that. Just had a bad few days, but overall things are going a Hell of a lot better now. Sorry sorry sorry. :smith:

Thank you once again for putting up with this and not abandoning my game or killing me off. At least it's given me a lot of time to plan stuff! D:

John_A_Tallon
Nov 22, 2000

Oh my! Check out that mitre!
I'm dropping off the face of the internet for a couple of weeks.

Eronarn
May 15, 2004

by Y Kant Ozma Post
gently caress YOU SUMMER CLASSES

gently caress two hours of graded homework for every hour of class and also gently caress waking up for 8 AM

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005
The hotel I'm staying at until Friday charges $10 per day for internet (and they only sell it by the day). Because of this, I'll probably be posting every other day, at most. We'll see how things go.

What this means is that the slow pace in Order of Illumination won't pick up until Sunday, at best, and I might need to be NPCed in the other games I'm in. I should post every other day, though, so hopefully that'll be enough.

Of Tangible Words
Jul 30, 2006
What is it with everyone's relatives dropping dead lately? :sigh:

foxxtrot
Jan 4, 2004

Ambassador of
Awesomeness
I will be leaving for Montana on Thursday morning for the weekend. I will be back on Sunday, and I will make sure all my games get updated at least once before I leave. As for posting while in Montana, it's hard to say, but don't count on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I am thinking of taking tomorrow off from everything and just sleep. If my games don't get updated on the 4th, it is because I am not posting.