Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VirtualBasement
Jun 5, 2006

"Be not afraid..."
I'm finally back after shenanigans with my car and a wireless USB adapter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"

The Gods of RP-ing frown upon me. Battling a sickness, posts might suffer in quality and quantity.

Hammer of Loki
Nov 29, 2005

Now get me some nails
Felt really tired today and last, which is why posting for me has been slow. Gonna get some dinner, then I'll update later tonight.

Aeolius
Jul 16, 2003

Simon Templeman Fanclub
I don't have time to post everywhere tonight, as the school library is about to close, and rather than add 140 cumulative miles of driving to my itinerary of the next 10 hours, I'm crashing in the music building for the night.

More to come tomorrow!

JoshuaWoulf
Jan 26, 2006

by Ozma
I have an 8:30 AM flight tomorrow morning to Tampa for apartment hunting and Birthright (see as: :jewish: ) reunion. Posting will be rare while I'm away, and I'll be back sometime Sunday, don't remember exactly when.

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
After this post I am packing my computer and moooooooooovin' on up (movin on up) to Indiana, to a deeeeluxe apartment on the first floor.

Okay, so it doesn't work too well.

Dungeon Crawl players (minus DOTC who should post dammit) I am horrifically sorry and I swear a solemn vow that I will not post on SA again until I have updated that game. This will probably be, like, Sunday afternoon.

Unicornchip
Dec 6, 2006
SHIT SHIT SHIT
I've got a surprise migraine, so expect posting to be slow (if it happens at all) for at least the next day or two.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
I can only conclude that my game makes people sick. :(

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Okay, so the good news is I've moved into my new place. The bad news is that I can't get internet hooked up until next Wednesday at the earliest.

I'll try to post on a semi-regular basis, but my games will definitely move more slowly. GMs, feel free to NPC me if you have to. Just don't kill me :smith:
we will kill you with love :love:

Zion
Feb 25, 2005

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezzes are cool.
I'm out of town to get in touch with my honky heritage Sat and Sun.

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

I have returned from the ninth layer of Hell Houston, but I have work soon and am sort of tired. I will post in everything tomorrow, which is to say Sunday.

foxxtrot
Jan 4, 2004

Ambassador of
Awesomeness
In seven days I'm moving to Pullman, WA. I start a new Job on the following Monday, and have to get things taken care of at this current job before then. In otherwords, the next week is going to be busy. I'm going to try to keep posting, and don't really see my posting dropping since I've been pretty busy the last three weeks preparing for this.

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

I will be out of town on August 13th on account of being in Seattle, Washington to see if my team has won the Dream-Build-Play Contest. :toot:

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

Big family week coming up so lots of events that aren't near a computer. Posting will become extremely irregular.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

I should be good now, although more poo poo might hit the fan an a few weeks.

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

Hey gang, me again. I was really all set to post and stuff today but unfortunately a combination of things suddenly arising, this being the end of the semester, working, and having a Final Exam tomorrow instead of Tuesday like I thought has put me into a very rough place all of a sudden.

So, I know it has been a few days since I posted, and I know I promised I would post today, but things are just hellish right now. Everything will calm down enough after my final tomorrow to allow me to post, but for today I will not be able to post like I said I would. I am really, really sorry.

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
I'm back

Posting will commence when I read the 14 threads in TG alone I have open right now oh jesus :suicide:

Ambivalent
Oct 14, 2006

Mukaikubo posted:

I'm back

:glomp: Congrats on the successful move, Muk!

Also, I'll be away with some friends Thursday through Sunday (8th-12th) so posting will probably be totally unlikely. I'm really sorry to the people whose games I'm in :(

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
I will be going out of town Aug 6-8th to reap the fruits of my sweet-rear end LSAT. I'll try to post in all my poo poo before I leave. Honestly, you probably won't be able to tell the difference.

Soothing Vapors fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Aug 6, 2007

Dodecahedron
Nov 29, 2004

Polycahedric Perfection

I am feeling really loving low and won't do anything productive in the next few days. Sorry.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

By the motherfucking apples upon the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, I hate mankind and all of its works.

Remember how I ordered that wireless internet DSL setup kit? Yeah? Well, after 3 hours of work yesterday, in which we were once wired to New Delhi for tech support, we finally managed to find out that they canceled our order! Yeah. They took it, sat on it for 3 weeks, and canceled it without ever sending it out.

So after the screaming stopped they managed to get off their lazy asses and properly got another order ready, and sent an email to confirm such, which will also allow us to ream them senseless if they gently caress up again. So NOW we will be getting internet.

And yeah, I was gone for days. I don't have any excuses, just apologies. The library was closed, my friend couldn't lend me her comp to head out to someplace that had wireless, and there was none at all to steal at home for those days. I just couldn't bloody get online, and I hated it. I'm updating ADOM and BO as we speak.

Deep State of Mind
Jul 30, 2006

"It was a busy day. I do not remember it all. In the morning, I thought I had lost my wallet. Then we went swimming and either overthrew a government or started a pro-American radio station. I can't really remember."
Fun Shoe
I'm finding posting increasingly difficult as my time out west continues. I'm going to promise nothing until late Thursday night. Maybe even Friday because Thursday's travel may exhaust me.

Ontological Zombie
May 23, 2007

"It is the end... but the moment has been prepared for."
Starting a new job, from now on will be out during the weekdays until 5-6ish, EST.

Hammer of Loki
Nov 29, 2005

Now get me some nails
Completely wasted the day and then spent 4 hours talking on the phone with A FEMALE. I'm going to update KtRD, then going to bed, will update when I wake up and feeling more alive. Props to my fellow planescapers for waiting for me.

JoshuaWoulf
Jan 26, 2006

by Ozma
I'm finding out I may or may not have passed my psychology class. If I don't do well, my father will most likely put me in a hole until I leave for college, so posting will probably not happen during that period of time. So yeah, if I dissapear for a week or so, you'll know.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I have rejoined polite society (i.e. I have internet back). Goodbye, extra productivity; hello, Trad Games!

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.
Doc Bubonic's internet is hosed, he is out for a day or two.

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Tempora mutantur, et nos mutamur in illis
My internet is down at home currently, I'm hoping it'll be back up by tomorrow. Had to use a library computer to post this.

Turns out S.A. is filtered for adult content, so I assumed I couldn't log in. I then realized I should have asked if there was a computer without a filter in place. They do.

Before I found this out I emailed a few people to ask them to post an MIA post for me. Now they don't have to. Sorry about that.

One way or another I'll get back online tomorrow, I hope. All the games I'm GMing are on hold until I can get back in and games I'm playing in, please NPC my characters or kill them. THanks.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Black August posted:

By the motherfucking apples upon the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, I hate mankind and all of its works.
A black August indeed. okay that was pretty terrible

Anyway, to be on-topic, it's turning out to take longer to get internet established at my new apartment than I expected. It looks like I'll probably not be able to get online at home until next week. I can post from work (like now) and I'll try to find access somewhere for over the weekend.

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Tempora mutantur, et nos mutamur in illis
After calling tech support for my motorola modem, getting a loving tech to come to my apartment to check my modem, buying a new modem because the old one doesn't work, and what felt like forever on the phone with comcast, I'm back online.

What I've learned is that motorola cable modems suck and so does comcast.

Posting will resume tonight.

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Bloodnose posted:

I'm finding posting increasingly difficult as my time out west continues. I'm going to promise nothing until late Thursday night. Maybe even Friday because Thursday's travel may exhaust me.

Man I feel sorry for Bloodnose coming back to find this steaming dump in his thread:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2582893#post331855036

Greenlit
Dec 16, 2004

A commonborn squire
takes the reins of a knightly order, and leads a wayward kingdom from the midst
of chaos. The masses yearn for a hero. I give them what they wish.
I don't know if I speak for anyone else involved, but I don't know where the gently caress to try and continue after that.

FirstCongoWar
Aug 21, 2002

It feels so 80's or early 90's to be political.
He's banished by chaos gods and it's never mentioned again.

Easy peasy.

Kazimir
Feb 10, 2007

Shabbat Shalom, Motherfucker!
Nah, I liked the suggestion one of the guys in IRC made. The one where his summoned bolter still has a Space Marine attached to it.

Deep State of Mind
Jul 30, 2006

"It was a busy day. I do not remember it all. In the morning, I thought I had lost my wallet. Then we went swimming and either overthrew a government or started a pro-American radio station. I can't really remember."
Fun Shoe
All right, I'm finally back at home. After tons of airline delays and then coming home to a lovely computer (had to wipe the hard drive, but everything's a-okay now), I'm pretty exhausted. I've made posts in the threads that appeared to desperately need them and I will resume normal updating tomorrow.

Also...

The Oldest Man posted:

Man I feel sorry for Bloodnose coming back to find this steaming dump in his thread:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2582893#post331855036

I haven't caught up on that thread yet and I'll read the whole thing through when I'm more awake tomorrow, but just skimming the spoiler text there has me pretty worried. As I said, I'll see what can be salvaged tomorrow. It must be pretty bad for it to be called out publicly like this.

Oy.

The Law
Dec 16, 2006
bang bang bang bang ba-bang
will be gone over the weekend poo poo

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

off to orlando for the weekend, hotel should have access but if i dont update that's why.

foxxtrot
Jan 4, 2004

Ambassador of
Awesomeness
Once again, I'm moving tomorrow, and my new Internet won't be active until either Monday or Wednesday. I'm going to try to pick up the equipment on Monday for installation, but they won't be able to send a tech (if necessary) until Wednesday. I'm really hoping I'll be online on Monday evening, but at the latest it will be Wednesday.

I'll be doing updates tonight.

Dex Davican
Apr 21, 2007
*jaunts*
At the beach over the weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!
Today I got kinda half distracted by work, half distracted by other poo poo, and I ended up forgetting to update. Sorry, hobos and supervictorians. I'll be updating first thing tomorrow.