Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yarrington
Jun 13, 2002

While I will admit to a certain cynicism, I am a nay-sayer and hatchet man in the fight against violence. I pride myself in taking a punch and I'll gladly take another.
Hotel wants :tenbux: a day for Internet. Unless I can expense it, I will be out of contact.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deep State of Mind
Jul 30, 2006

"It was a busy day. I do not remember it all. In the morning, I thought I had lost my wallet. Then we went swimming and either overthrew a government or started a pro-American radio station. I can't really remember."
Fun Shoe
I am now fully recomputered with a perfectly beautiful, stable, IBM desktop. Posting will resume fully now, as will regular updates in my games, provided my players haven't begun to hate or give up on me.

One Tall Fellow
Oct 22, 2006

Bow wow best friend.

Bow wow best friend.

Bow wow best friend.
My school runs on a trimester system, so it's finals week for me. I probably won't be able to get any posts in until Friday evening at the earliest.

The Lemondrop Dandy
Jun 7, 2007

If my memory serves me correctly...

Wedge Regret
This may be early, but limited access during the thanksgiving long weekend.

Mr. Horyd
Jul 17, 2001

REDHEADS WILL BE MY DOWNFALL!
I've been feeling rather out of it the last day or so, and I apologize for my lapse of posting. I'll try to get back to my usual schedule by tonight, tomorrow at the latest.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Internet will be spotty for a while, I am moving in the middle of the month which is confusing and expensive (but necessary). Basically, I may or may not be posting any particular day, with it being less likely later in the month until I get everything set up and unpacked. I am especially sorry to my players, but I will definitely be done with all this by the end of the month... Unless I'm crushed by a couch or something.

Yarrington
Jun 13, 2002

While I will admit to a certain cynicism, I am a nay-sayer and hatchet man in the fight against violence. I pride myself in taking a punch and I'll gladly take another.
Long and short of it, I can only get internet access in between sessions (~15 mins), and even then it's getting gangbanged by 5000 nerds hitting it at once. I will try and get a post in Arabia in today, but if I don't get a chance, I'll be back home tomorrow evening.

Darksaber
Oct 18, 2001

Are you even trying?
Work being more hellish than normal. I should be able to get in posts tomorrow.

Technogeek
Sep 9, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Going to be somewhat out of commission for a few days to a week, my motherboard and video card both just died on me. I won't be gone entirely, but reaching me won't be nearly as reliable.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
home for the holidays until saturday of next week, posting schedule hosed

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!
GOOD NEWS BAD NEWS TIME!

Bad news: what I thought was a minor fault with my computer was the screeching death rattle of my primary hard drive, which is slowly dying and taking all my loving data with it.

Good news: it's not dead yet, and though I have had to do a fresh Windows install on my secondary hard drive, the data I lost doesn't include my most valued files. Which includes all my game notes for the timeskippers game! Yaaay!

Bad news: except my university has decided to take advantage of the confusion to do a loving sneak attack and spring a loving essay on me.

Good news: it's just one essay and hasn't inflicted critical damage to my schedule. Just a day or two.

So after this wonderfully abysmal chapter in my life, expect updates aplenty and a timeskippers thread appearing in the not-too distant future!

cell
Nov 25, 2003

The more Johnny the better.
No net access from approximately now until tomorrow evening GMT. Stupid really, I've known about this for a month or two but only thought to post about it now.

Twobirds
Oct 17, 2000

The only talking mouse in all of Britannia.
I'll be away Thursday through Sunday for Thanksgiving, and given I might be busy Sunday, things might have to wait for Monday anyway. I'll have net access, but it is slow and I may be busy with family stuff.

Yarrington
Jun 13, 2002

Will be home for the holidays starting tomorrow-ish.

foxxtrot
Jan 4, 2004

Ambassador of
Awesomeness
Going across the state for Thanksgiving as of Wednesday. Will try to make time to post, but no promises.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.
drat you fuckers with families!

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

:haw: You still have me, Winson!

Swags
Dec 9, 2006
Guys, I'm about to leave for the hell that is Colorado Springs for Thanksgiving. I'll be gone anywhere from now until Friday or Sunday. I don't really know yet, and last time I went down the car died and left me stranded for two weeks. I may be able to post during the week, but it's too hectic to do so now, so I'll continue this at a later time. If I want to post, I gotta drive about two miles away to do so at a friend's computer, and that's kind of not fun, but I'll see if I can get one or two in.

Happy Thanksgiving, guys.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
Reckon I'll be heading home tomorrow 'til Sunday. I'll still be able to check threads (hooray for stupid people with unsecured wireless routers!) but I probably won't be in IRC very much!

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."
Not dead.

70 hour week at work.

Moved house 5 weeks ago.

ISP couldn't get it set up and don't have connection at work. In total: No time to get anything done.

Firefly and McWoD look dead but I plan on making up for it by running McWoD and Firefly games in the near future as way of saying 'sorry'

Mr. Horyd
Jul 17, 2001

I spent all of my time after work yesterday cramming for an exam, and then promptly passed out on the couch once I got home. I'll try to hit everything today.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Out of town since yesterday, posting sporadic until Sunday or so.

Gau
Nov 18, 2003

I don't think you understand, Gau.
I will be here (actually the ranch just East of that point) for the holiday weekend. Regular posting will resume on Tuesday.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I am, at this point, basically done with things that will mess up my posting for a while.

Expect a new game soon.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Thanksgiving related shenanigans. Anything that requires me to create content will not be posted to until Sunday or maybe Monday. Enjoy the holiday weekend if you have it, USians!

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
I'm terribly sorry about my lack of posting this week. Having to do a lot of work for university while having a bad cold left me feeling terrible and terribly exhausted every day. Fortunately, I'm feeling better now, just in time for the weekend :unsmith: and posting should resume normally now.

Ontological Zombie
May 23, 2007

"It is the end... but the moment has been prepared for."
To my players: It's been a blast. Sorry to leave you in the lurch like this, but it's been awhile coming. Real life intrudes - as it often does - and I'm not going to have the time to devote that these games deserve.

Peace.

Maj._Victory
Sep 16, 2007

BUILD MORE CITY WALLS!
Ramrod XTreme
drat, well I loved the Unknown Armies campaign. It was fun. I'll miss ya Ontological Zombie.

Anukis
Jan 23, 2006

I'm an empathetic, sensitive, educated, intellectually curious non-idiot. Hi.
That's going way too far for a... a... joke. Right? :(

UA was great fun. I hope you can take care of whatever it is you have to deal with, Ontological.

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
There aren't enough stunned, disappointed expletives to fully describe how I'm feeling right now.

Godspeed, Onto. You and your dead-awesome GMing will be sorely missed. :(

Mr. Horyd
Jul 17, 2001

Best of luck, Ontological Zombie. I hope we see you around again some time.

Your games were superb, man. Thanks a lot.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Ontological Zombie posted:

To my players: It's been a blast. Sorry to leave you in the lurch like this, but it's been awhile coming. Real life intrudes - as it often does - and I'm not going to have the time to devote that these games deserve.

Peace.

That's too bad, I was glad to see someone making a real go of an UA game on the forums. Come back when you can!

Yarrington
Jun 13, 2002

Out of town tomorrow til late Sunday night. Will be far too busy to post, even if I somehow have internet access.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

I am away from the internet while travellin' until Monday. Expect all my games to stagnate and die.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Winson_Paine posted:

I am away from the internet while travellin' until Monday. Expect all my games to stagnate and die.

Undoubtedly.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Winson_Paine posted:

Done and done.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
Trying to finish a group project that SOME rear end in a top hat decided to lie about him actually doing anything for his part. Also trying to find an apartment. I be back posting by Tuesday.

Yarrington
Jun 13, 2002

All flights out of Albany were canceled (inexplicably, because the weather really isn't that bad), trapped here until further notice.

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005
Dead Week and Finals. Expect posting to be much less active. If I let a game go for too long, just catch me on IRC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yarrington
Jun 13, 2002

Yarrington posted:

All flights out of Albany were canceled (inexplicably, because the weather really isn't that bad), trapped here until further notice.

Morning flights canceled as well. Also appear to have some kind of super-cold.