Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hit an Apex
Dec 2, 2004

Real Racing. Real Sport.
Haven't seen a tools thread in a while, and as warmer weather is upon us, I thought it would be a good idea to start talking tools. I have dropped some cash on some new toys in the past few weeks.

Feel free to post awesome tools, really good deals, and the like.

3000 LB. CAPACITY LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM RACING JACK from Harborfreight $80

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=91039

Before you guys jump on the anti-harbofreight bandwagon, this jack is legit. One of the race car teams I worked for last year had FOUR of them that we used like dirty whores all season and they never gave us a problem. For $80 you can't beat it and if it breaks or gets stolen at the track - big deal!

Craftsman Screwdriver Set, Ratcheting $25

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_...me=Screwdrivers

I bought one of these 5 years ago and it is the best screw driver ever.

110 AMP, 220 VOLT FLUX AND MIG WELDER from Harborfreight - $150

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=55525

Another awesome find at Harborfreight, this welder has been a total workhorse for us for the last two years. No one has been killed, the garage hasn't burned down, the downside is you need a 220volt outlet to run it.

Intercomp 360060 0-60 Tire Gauge from Summit - $60

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=ICP%2D360060&N=700+115&autoview=sku

The last tire gauge you will ever buy.

Other notes -
- Harborfreight BandSaw - it will try to kill you. Lots of pieces to put together.

- Harborfreight Heatgun - they are not durable at all.

- Harborfreight tap/die sets - lovely holders but for the price you can't beat it.

- Harborfreight allen key sets - pennies compared to the Craftsman ones , decent quality.

- Harborfreight allen key SOCKET sets - price is right, quality so-so.

- Got a $50 MultiMeter from Craftsman, seemed a bit overkill but the built in pyrometer makes it worth it. Thing is built like its going to last forever.

- $44 4-drawer portable toolbox from Craftsman - great quality, lockable, will last forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BabyJesus
Nov 13, 2002
As a (small) aside, there is a 10$ Craftsman Digital Multimeter on slickdeals.net right now.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_03482345000P?sid=I0084400010000100383&aff=Y

Michael Bolton
Aug 1, 2004
PC Load Letter? What the fuck does that mean?
For an early birthday present from my parents I got a used 30 gallon 5hp 150psi Craftsman air compressor. It was $165 with a bad mother fucker 25 foot hose.

After I got it I went to visit my cousin's husband who runs a pawn shop and got a Snap-On IM6100 half inch drive impact gun for $50 to use with the new compressor.

Then my friend sold me Mac 1/4 inch drive and 3/8 inch drive air ratchets $50 for the pair.

I am STOKED and can't wait to tear some stubborn bolts apart with the POWER OF IMPACT RAAWR!!! Rear shocks on my dad's 1992 Accord are probably going to be the first project since I did the front shocks, brake pads and rotors, drive axles, wheel bearings and tie rod ends last weekend. That was a big job and I hope the idiot at Honda who decided on the hub-over-rotor design has been punished. At least I didn't break any tools getting the job done like Blaise did.

trouser chili
Mar 27, 2002

Unnngggggghhhhh

Michael Bolton posted:

At least I didn't break any tools getting the job done like Blaise did.

First rule of working on poo poo with Blaise; Blaise always breaks poo poo.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I recently bought a multimeter from HF. It has a tachometer and pyrometer, and it works well for what I need it for. No complaints.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=95670

I am also building my own small blast cabinet, so these have all come in handy, and you cant beat the price.

Blast Gloves: http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=4468

Abrasive blast gun (got this for $9 actually): http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=96972

Blast media: http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=31701

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

Michael Bolton posted:

For an early birthday present from my parents I got a used 30 gallon 5hp 150psi Craftsman air compressor. It was $165 with a bad mother fucker 25 foot hose.

After I got it I went to visit my cousin's husband who runs a pawn shop and got a Snap-On IM6100 half inch drive impact gun for $50 to use with the new compressor.

Then my friend sold me Mac 1/4 inch drive and 3/8 inch drive air ratchets $50 for the pair.

I am STOKED and can't wait to tear some stubborn bolts apart with the POWER OF IMPACT RAAWR!!! Rear shocks on my dad's 1992 Accord are probably going to be the first project since I did the front shocks, brake pads and rotors, drive axles, wheel bearings and tie rod ends last weekend. That was a big job and I hope the idiot at Honda who decided on the hub-over-rotor design has been punished. At least I didn't break any tools getting the job done like Blaise did.

I tried doing some work on a friends car here at school. Coming from my parents house with an EXTREMELY well stocked garage (my dad has been collecting tools since he was 16, and my brother isn't no slouch either), trying to work on my friends car with no impact was quite literally HELL.

You will love the impact. A lot.

multiprotocol
Sep 16, 2004
label switching is fun. i can relate to that.
I need a new jack, and if you can vouch for it like that, I think I might have to head up there tomorrow.

giundy
Dec 10, 2005
Is there any point to a 110V welder? I'm thinking it may be a good a idea for any project and don't see a reason not to have one. The whole 220V thing though would require a new outlet in the garage.

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

YOU CANNOT MAKE A MISTAKE SO BIG THAT 80 GRIT CAN'T FIX IT!
:smug:

giundy posted:

Is there any point to a 110V welder? I'm thinking it may be a good a idea for any project and don't see a reason not to have one. The whole 220V thing though would require a new outlet in the garage.

I used a Lincoln 110v welder pretty much exclusively on my Mustang project. I seriously doubt most people would ever need the beef of a 220v welder at their house.

Drheat
Feb 20, 2008
i have a 110 craftsman welder that cost $275 and it does an ok job on metals up to 1/4 inch.

my boss has this
http://www.htpweld.com/products/mig_welders/mig_140.html
it is also 110, but has a copper transformer and tons of capacitors for a super stable arc. unless your welding tractors or something, this can do anything you want. it cost about $700 and is very well worth it. even a total noob can weld like a pro with this machine.

whatever you choose, make sure you get a true MIG welder that hooks to a gas tank. do not get a flux core wire welder

heyou
Dec 30, 2004
Mr. Green....Gesundheit.

Hit an Apex posted:

- Harborfreight allen key SOCKET sets - price is right, quality so-so.

I bought a set of the metric sockets ($13) to use until I can afford some nice Snap On ones for work, and I've used the hell out of them for over a month and have yet to break, round or twist one. I've used my 1/2" impact on them and they laugh at it. I hammered away at the axle bolt on a passat for 2 or 3 min with one and it didn't even leave a mark. I have no idea why I haven't broken one yet. And if I do, hey it was only 13 bucks!

They had a sale on cut-off tools a few weeks ago. Only $9.99! Also have yet to break it.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

giundy posted:

Yes, they work fine for almost everything a normal person will end up doing to a car... anything more requires multiple passes but meh. As said before, MIG.

I had to laugh while I was on the Snapon truck last week. They wanted $80 for a door kit with 3 clip tools in it, I had been on the Cornwell truck the day before and they offered the exact same tools plus a nice extra prybar for half the price. There is a reason I shop around before I spend money. I also picked up my whole cornwell airtool set (mostly rebranded aircat and ingersoll) for about 1/5 the price of new over a months time on ebay. No one seems to bid on Cornwell tools. :v: Whatever, they work great for me.

BlackMK4 fucked around with this message at 05:33 on Mar 4, 2008

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib

heyou posted:

I bought a set of the metric sockets ($13) to use until I can afford some nice Snap On ones for work, and I've used the hell out of them for over a month and have yet to break, round or twist one. I've used my 1/2" impact on them and they laugh at it. I hammered away at the axle bolt on a passat for 2 or 3 min with one and it didn't even leave a mark. I have no idea why I haven't broken one yet. And if I do, hey it was only 13 bucks!

They had a sale on cut-off tools a few weeks ago. Only $9.99! Also have yet to break it.

And I've snapped a few of them with a 5" rachet. Buy 2-3 sets, and stockpile the spares.

That 10$ Multimeter from Sears is on my list to order tomorrow, I saw it on Techbargains, but the free shipping wasn't active yet.

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma
Racing Jack I have the roughly $135 (on sale) blue anodized aluminum HF racing jack (the one with two springs in back) and might I say it kicks rear end. It raises the car very quickly, is pretty easy to carry around. Its quite sturdy and is way better in every single way than my previous jack. My car weighs in at well over 4000lbs.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=40105

Knee Mill We have a fairly new one of these at school. For about $8,000 they are a very nice mill. I would buy one for myself or shop in a heartbeat over a bridgeport. Even the better condition (although admittedly older) bridgeports don't feel near as smooth and nice as this mill.

http://www.sharp-industries.com/mills/lmv-lmv50.html

CNC Lathe Hurco TM6. Very very easy to use and learn windows based controller. If you're doing diameters of less than 1.25" you don't even need a bar feed really you can just use a $200 bar puller as one of your tools and tell it to run however many cycles you want. Sit back and put your feet up.

http://www.hurco.com/Hurco/English/Products/Lathes/TM+6+Lathe.htm

Cutoff wheel I bought one of these for $5. Put at least 10 wheels through it without it missing a beat. Use drops of trans fluid, motor oil, or whatever nearly empty bottle I have sitting around.
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=47077

Digital Caliper Ive used one of these for almost a year now. They come with an extra battery which is good as I use mine almost every day and it has used up the battery. I think I paid $15 for it. I've used it and used it and checked it for accuracy maybe last week and it was still correct. I've dropped it once or twice too I am ashamed to say although never really hard.
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=47257

AnomalousBoners fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Mar 4, 2008

Belldandy
Sep 11, 2001

Do not try to boost in peace, because that is impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth, there is no boost.
I'd like to echo the Harbor Freight jacks. They are light as hell and totally kick rear end, lift the car very easily. I've been through loving 3 Craftsman aluminum jacks now.

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

We've had the same huge loving heavy duty jack in the garage forever. I should really;
1. Figure out what the gently caress it is.
2. Buy a lighter jack for when I'm doing little jobs, because gently caress is that thing heavy.

LobsterboyX
Jun 27, 2003
I want to eat my chicken.
anyone have a tubing bender? not like brake lines but 1 inch up round bar?

HF strikes again with lovely products that might cause you to loose a finger or put out an eye...

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=32888

can give me reasons not to buy it?

happyscrappyheropup
Oct 13, 2005

mark it zero

Belldandy posted:

I'd like to echo the Harbor Freight jacks. They are light as hell and totally kick rear end, lift the car very easily. I've been through loving 3 Craftsman aluminum jacks now.

I have one of those Craftsman aluminum jacks and it does suck.

I prefer my Costco Arcan 3.5 ton monster jack for most of my garage lifting duties. Nice, high lift and it's got a low enough height to fit under my lowered C5 and 1st-gen Camaro. It is heavy, but I'm a big guy and don't give a poo poo :)

The best thing is the price, it was ~$69 when I bought it a couple years ago.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

I've got the HF $135 jack and it's awesome. I had the $80 jack, but it just seemed to dainty for my Crown Vic, so I took it back for the bigger jack and it's much more substantial and worth the extra money IMO.

Lets not forget the HF jackstands either, best deal ever. Also this:

Best $35 I ever spent. Combined with a Snap-On torque stick, dealing with wheels is a breeze. Thank god I never have to go to a shop for tire rotation ever again.

HF is like heaven for the DIYer.

VVVV You could try the HF $80 aluminum floor jack. It's small and really light.

Applebees Appetizer fucked around with this message at 15:19 on Mar 4, 2008

Maxwedge
May 7, 2007
I need recomendations on a jack to keep in the car. I'm not a fan of those scissors jacks and I used to have a bottle jack but it leaked inside of my toolbox. Right now I have a craftsman 2 1/4 ton floor jack in the trunk but there has to be something lighter and more compact.

Taymar
Oct 11, 2007
I need some jackstands for occasional light use (fluid changes). It's critical that they won't damage the surface they're used on as I'm going to have to borrow someone's driveway to change my oil.

Should I be looking at a certain type of stand, or just put pieces of wood or similar underneath?

BabyJesus
Nov 13, 2002

Taymar posted:

I need some jackstands for occasional light use (fluid changes). It's critical that they won't damage the surface they're used on as I'm going to have to borrow someone's driveway to change my oil.

Should I be looking at a certain type of stand, or just put pieces of wood or similar underneath?

I've got 3 sets (6 total), two Craftsman and 1 set of cheapies. The racheting style really is a must, and I duct taped some cardboard where the surface contacts the frame. Just make sure it has some grip to it you dont want it to slide off when you're wrenching down on stuff.

BabyJesus
Nov 13, 2002

Maxwedge posted:

I need recomendations on a jack to keep in the car. I'm not a fan of those scissors jacks and I used to have a bottle jack but it leaked inside of my toolbox. Right now I have a craftsman 2 1/4 ton floor jack in the trunk but there has to be something lighter and more compact.

Craftsman and other companies make the "mini" floor jacks that dont have the full handle. Some of them aren't rated to hold much, but I used one for light use at home for awhile.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00950524000P?sbf=Brand&sbv=Craftsman&vName=Tools&cName=Mechanics+Tools&sName=Lift+Equipment

Here is a 2 1/4 ton model, which may be what you already have. Not sure if you are going to get any lighter and more compact than that- outside of using the scissor jack.

big time bisexual
Oct 16, 2002

Cool Party
Since this is turning into a Harbor Freight tool review thread, I was wondering about their 48" imitation hi-lift farm jack for $29.99. I need to raise the front end of my vehicle farther than my crappy Sears jack allows. Just how unstable are these things? I was thinking about using one in lieu of an hoist for an engine swap in the next few weeks. The jack point is already at the radiator support and so I was thinking about using one of these to lift the radiator support to jack the car up to about 30 inches and then use jack stands on the sides. Would a conventional hydraulic jack be more prudent?

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Taymar posted:

Stay away from cheap stamped steel jackstands, you want solid cast jackstands like this:

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

daddy grapes posted:

Since this is turning into a Harbor Freight tool review thread, I was wondering about their 48" imitation hi-lift farm jack for $29.99. I need to raise the front end of my vehicle farther than my crappy Sears jack allows. Just how unstable are these things? I was thinking about using one in lieu of an hoist for an engine swap in the next few weeks. The jack point is already at the radiator support and so I was thinking about using one of these to lift the radiator support to jack the car up to about 30 inches and then use jack stands on the sides. Would a conventional hydraulic jack be more prudent?

I'd use a regular jack, and just work it up in steps. Jack up both sides, insert jackstands. Jack one side up farther with stacked and screwed blocks of wood, insert jackstand with a timber nailed to the bottom. Repeat for other side. Repeat all steps until car is way loving up there. Thats how I did the engine swap on my GTI, except I used cinder blocks (Solid ones, not hollow). I'd still use timber though. Check your local marina for timbers... they are used for blocking boats in the winter.

Maxwedge
May 7, 2007

BabyJesus posted:

Craftsman and other companies make the "mini" floor jacks that dont have the full handle. Some of them aren't rated to hold much, but I used one for light use at home for awhile.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00950524000P?sbf=Brand&sbv=Craftsman&vName=Tools&cName=Mechanics+Tools&sName=Lift+Equipment

Here is a 2 1/4 ton model, which may be what you already have. Not sure if you are going to get any lighter and more compact than that- outside of using the scissor jack.

Thats what I have. So does everyone just use the OE scissor jack for emergencies.

Doctor Grape Ape
Aug 26, 2005

Dammit Doc, I just bought this for you 3 months ago. Try and keep it around for a bit longer this time.
Magnetic Pickup Tool This is by far my favorite and most utilized tool that I own. It seems that whenever I work on my car I will always drop a screw or a bolt. On most cars this isn't too big of a problem, but with the undertrays that most BMWs have it turns what should be an easy 5 minute job into a 15 minute ordeal. The light comes in pretty hand as well.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=94614

Engine Hoist I don't own this (yet), but a friend went out and bought it so he could change engine mounts and the oil pan gasket. You can't beat it for the price ($50). Simple, cheap and no hassles.

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_6970_200309403_200309403

Drill Press I have had this thing for over 4 years now and it has never failed me. It's a little flimsy, but as long as you're not going for super high precision it works great.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=38119

BabyJesus
Nov 13, 2002

Maxwedge posted:

Thats what I have. So does everyone just use the OE scissor jack for emergencies.

The only way I'd use the OEM jack is for an emergency, yes. Road side tire changes basically. I wouldn't want the added weight of a floor jack in my trunk anyways. Plus it would be in the way (my trunk is relatively small)

Maxwedge
May 7, 2007
Crosspost from DIY

http://www.ultimate-air.com/

It's cheaper version of the more popular power tank.

So its basically a Co2 tank and regulator that can do everything an air compressor can do except its portable. I use it primarly for airing up tires and cleaning out my computer. You can run air tools off of it. I think a 10lb tank can run a 1/2" impact for over 3 minutes continuously. Its also got enough balls to reseat tire beads. To refill it, just take it to a welding supply store and it costs about $20. True, a normal compressor is probably cheaper but, I can keep mine in my car for emergencies and its great if you live in an apartment and dont want to piss off the neighbors with a noisy compressor.

Kynetx
Jan 8, 2003

Full of ignorant tribalism. Kinda sad.
I need to have the aluminum jack concept explained to me. Is this mainly for transport to track days or do people use these at home? Are they low=profile? To jack up the front end of my MS3 I need a fairly low-profile jack.

Much love for Harbor Freight. Most stuff is adequate, but the sockets and wrenches are drat near as good as Craftsman with as good a warranty.

CoolBlue
Jul 23, 2007
Bags of cereal are awesome

Maxwedge posted:

Crosspost from DIY

http://www.ultimate-air.com/

It's cheaper version of the more popular power tank.

So its basically a Co2 tank and regulator that can do everything an air compressor can do except its portable. I use it primarly for airing up tires and cleaning out my computer. You can run air tools off of it. I think a 10lb tank can run a 1/2" impact for over 3 minutes continuously. Its also got enough balls to reseat tire beads. To refill it, just take it to a welding supply store and it costs about $20. True, a normal compressor is probably cheaper but, I can keep mine in my car for emergencies and its great if you live in an apartment and dont want to piss off the neighbors with a noisy compressor.

If you use this a lot you should look at picking up a bulk CO2 tank. Its ridiculously cheap to fill, and if you can read a pressure gauge its stupid easy to do. Probably save you quite a few bucks in the long run.

miklm
Dec 7, 2003

What a cunning fellow.
For the last several years I've had full use of my family's shop, mainly used by my younger brother for the family business/farm vehicle maintenance. That's where all the work has been done on my BMWs. Now I've moved to Birmingham AL for work, and got a house here with a decent single car garage, so I'm having to add on to my meager personal tool collection.

Belldandy posted:

Great. I just went to HF last weekend to buy one of those $135 jacks, and they were out of stock, so I went to Sears and paid $169 for the Craftsman.

Oh well. I'll use it until it breaks...

I just got a surplus air compressor from my brother, a Campbell-Hausfeld 4hp/13gal unit that will suit my uses perfectly. Had to wire a new plug on it and replace the quick coupler, but $Free is good (well, $15 in parts to fix)

I've been shopping for an impact for months now, and finally bought a Farmhand brand from Tractor Supply. It is made by Campbell-Hausfeld, but the whole thing is metal, not cheap plastic. Seems better built than the more expensive CH units, and $80 with a 3 year warranty.

I'm going to get some jack stands from HF, but not an urgent need. I have two decent ones, but those rare occasions you need more...

I picked up a lot of misc. bits like hammers, mini sledge, rubber mallet, pry bars, etc., at Harbor Freight, and some new Craftsman ratchets at Sears.

My next purchase is going to be a large chest, the local Sears has a low-end Craftsman rolling cabinet + chest + free intermediate chest for $119. It isn't ball bearing, but it beats the plastic tool box I've been carrying my stuff in for years.

murphle
Mar 4, 2004

LobsterboyX posted:

anyone have a tubing bender? not like brake lines but 1 inch up round bar?

HF strikes again with lovely products that might cause you to loose a finger or put out an eye...

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=32888

can give me reasons not to buy it?

Here's one reason: it's not a tubing bender. Just like it says on the webpage, it's a pipe bender, i.e. schedule 40 plumbing pipe. The dies that HF's pipe bender come with are sized for standard plumbing pipe outside diameters, which are different than structural tubing OD's. If you try to put 1" tubing in this thing, you will oval-ize the portion in the die since it fits incorrectly, and you should expect to put two dents in the tubing where the followers contact. It's not much kinder to real pipe, but it will work for that purpose. The pipe will come out slightly deformed through the radius of the bend.

The pipe bender provides a great workout though, since you'll be pumping the thing all day to get the bend you want.

That pipe bender got a lot of coverage on 4x4 boards a few years back as lots of people rushed out and tried to use them to bend structural tubing for roll cages and bumpers on a budget. If you poke around you'll find lots of advice on how to jerry-rig the thing to get it to make somewhat acceptable bends in tubing, but you'll also see how much of a headache it can be. The advent of affordable tubing benders has allowed most DIY'ers to step up to a decent bender with properly sized dies and followers.

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma
If you're looking for an economical bender, I've used this one a few times, it got the job done just fine. (.125 Wall 1 1/8" CRS) http://www.jd2.com/

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

RealKyleH posted:

If you're looking for an economical bender, I've used this one a few times, it got the job done just fine. (.125 Wall 1 1/8" CRS) http://www.jd2.com/

JD2 benders are by far the best benders out there for that range of costs. Problem is, they are regularly out of stock thanks to their popularity. Definitely a good choice if you are in the market. The cage builders over on h-t love them, which says a lot.

happyscrappyheropup
Oct 13, 2005

mark it zero

Kynetx posted:

I need to have the aluminum jack concept explained to me. Is this mainly for transport to track days or do people use these at home? Are they low=profile? To jack up the front end of my MS3 I need a fairly low-profile jack.

Yes and yes. :)

If you've already got a taller jack and a lowered vehicle, you can drive up on to a couple pieces of wood before jacking the vehicle.

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma
This can fit under my mark viii when its been sitting and it has a leaky airbag :P

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

Anyone want to recommend me a wideband air/fuel ratio monitor?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma
What features do you want with it?

Most I know of use the various components/options available from Innovate