Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

miklm
Dec 7, 2003

What a cunning fellow.
CHIPSEDITED on February 27th, 2024

All inclusive, 1-, 2-, 3-, 4-, 5-, 6-, 7-, 8- , Z-, X-, M-Cars, and the new i-Series electric cars. Older cars are obviously welcome too!
Yes, MINIs (and even Minis) can play too

Let's start off with the most common question.

Q: What's all this "E, F and G" business?
A: BMW chassis codes are designated with an E for older cars (pre-2012 typically), R codes for BMW MINIs, F for newer BMWs (2009-2020 or so), G for the newest (>2018) cars and soon, U-codes (BMWs based on the shared MINI platform from 2022+). It's become pretty complicated of late with every body style getting a chassis code of its own now, and the proliferation of F- and G-code cars; here's a link that explains both the chassis codes, as well as BMW's engine code system too:

https://www.bimmerworld.com/About-Us/BMW-Chassis-Engine-Codes/

Resource web sites:
RealOEM
BimmerDIY
Unofficial BMW
Understeer.com
Bimmerforums (use at your own risk; regional/classified/motorsport sections are good, otherwise a bunch of f'ing idiots)
BMW USA
BMW CCA
BMW CCA Club Racing

http://www.e38.org/ - a good resource for older 5- and 7-Series cars; lots of dead links though so beware.

Parts:
FCP Euro
Pelican Parts
Turner Motorsport

(Note that Pelican and Turner are both owned by ECS Tuning these days; they've left a bitter taste in the mouths of some people so buyer beware, I guess)

Bimmerworld
EvoSport
UUC Motorwerks
GermanParts.ca (for our :canada: friends)

We can talk about a lot of things: BMW Driving Experience, BMW European Delivery, BMW Ultimate Drive (Komen), repairs, buyer's advice, racing/autocross/track days, or whore out pictures of our MAD TYTE WHIPS.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Feb 28, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

miklm
Dec 7, 2003

What a cunning fellow.

miklm fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Sep 8, 2014

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel
Oh god. I have a BMW problem..

Here is the family..

and here is my '90 325iS that just got hit by a deer and is now going to be repaired.

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

TractionControl posted:

Oh god. I have a BMW problem..

Here is the family..

BMW overload. Am I right about this? M5, E30, E36, M3 - left to right?

My first car was almost a 1989 325is, owned by a mechanic who dropped an engine into it 90k miles ago; 5 speed and just a whole lot awesome(for $2500 nontheless).

Parents intervened and insurance didn't really like it(although i'm pretty sure my dad checked for FULL coverage instead of just liability...).

There are BMWs in my future though, most definetely.

Edit: TractionControl, E30s are so drat sexy, especially in red.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

Russian Bear posted:

BMW overload. Am I right about this? M5, E30, E36, M3 - left to right?

My first car was almost a 1989 325is, owned by a mechanic who dropped an engine into it 90k miles ago; 5 speed and just a whole lot awesome(for $2500 nontheless).

Parents intervened and insurance didn't really like it(although i'm pretty sure my dad checked for FULL coverage instead of just liability...).

There are BMWs in my future though, most definetely.

Edit: TractionControl, E30s are so drat sexy, especially in red.

E90 M5, E30 325iS, E36 318ti, E46 M3.

That is pretty much my car, only mine is a 90. They are awesome. I looked for mine for 2 years. It was most definitely worth the wait, I smile every time I get in it.

RandomG
Mar 7, 2004
I LUV HONDA <3 ~<3 ~ <3 ~<3 ~ <3 ~<3 ~

TractionControl posted:

E90 M5, E30 325iS, E36 318ti, E46 M3.

That is pretty much my car, only mine is a 90. They are awesome. I looked for mine for 2 years. It was most definitely worth the wait, I smile every time I get in it.

it's e60 m5... e90 is the 3 series.

Das Volk
Nov 19, 2002

by Cyrano4747
I still enjoy driving my E30, and it's so far been more reliable than the CTS-V. I really should take some new pics of it.

Much as I love BMW, nothing has the insane power of the GM LS series motors. I think every enthusiast should have at least one of each :)

Guinness
Sep 15, 2004

When I was 18, the first car I bought and owned on my own (as opposed to driving my parents old car) was a 1990 E34 535i with a 5-speed. Ever since I've been completely converted to the BMW cult.

My E34 was an amazing car. The interior felt like it was designed in 2000, not 1988, and it drove fantastically. The M30 is an amazing engine, and the car was largely problem free except for a few little tiny problems. I actually sold it to my brother over a year ago and it still is running great for him, and he loves it as much as I did (maybe even more).

I love my current car (NA Miata), too, but I'll most definitely be back into a BMW in due time. My next car will almost certainly be an E46 330Ci or a Z4 3.0si (or a Boxster :3: ), depending on my needs and budget in a few years. There just really is very little that compares to a BMW for all-around performance and enjoyment.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
My previous car, a 1993 530i V8. 3-liter 32 valve aluminum V8 with 218hp and 290nm. 5-speed manual. M5 seats, dual zone AC, 10-speaker stereo, cruise control. Would only run properly on 98 octane (european rating), so it was probably tuned. 12 previous owners in Sweden, God knows how many it had in Germany. Had it for a year, spent all the money in the world on maintenance (clutch apparently made of pure gold), and would do it again in a heartbeat.

It ended it days being parted out in Norway, with the gearbox going to a manual conversion for a 540.

The E90's are starting to fall in price now, so I am planning to get a 2005 325 when I sell my Saab, unless that perfect E34 M5 or 540/6 comes along...

DiZ
Jan 3, 2005

I am Dizzunk, Certified German Lubrication Technician.
Good lord like 8 horus a day of this isn't enough I gotta put my head into this thread.

I rarely post in threads but I am more then happy to get PM's or chat to someone over AIM about their problems. I can whip up repair instructions for nearly anything if you can't find it online. Anything older then an E30 and I really have to put my thinking cap on, I mainly deal with newer models but I do pick up a few tricks on the older series.

Also if you want to ask me questions about my job with BMW or even stuff from my old threads go ahead I still have all the pictures and stuff laying around.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

miklm posted:

All inclusive, 3-, 5-, 7-, Z-, X- series, 1600s, 2002s, M cars and 3.0 CSLs.

I'll take my 128i (in 6 weeks) elsewhere. :mad:

A few additions/corrections to the E (and F) list:

E82 - 1er coupe
E87 - 1er hatch (not in the us :( )
E88 - 1er convertible

E70 - X5
E71 - X6

E60 - 5er sedan
E61 - 5er touring

E63 - 6er coupe
E64 - 6er convertible

E65 - 7er short wheelbase
E66 - 7er long wheelbase
E67 - 7er protection
E68 - 7er hydrogen

E85 - Z4 roadster
E86 - Z4 coupe

E93 - 3er convertible

F01 - 7er

I can get bulletins, repair instructions, part numbers, etc... I WILL NOT look up radio codes.

Symphoric
Apr 20, 2005

A few months ago I let a friend borrow my E46 M3 to run to the store. She thought it would be quicker if she left it running while she ran inside. Two weeks ago I got a call from the police saying they found what was left of it at the bottom of a sand quarry some 600 miles away. Since it's been gone I've grown all jittery and strung out.

I'm seriously considering snagging a 135i, but all the reviews I read on it seem to conflict each other. Some dwell on how heavy it is, but others say it's quite nimble and even "tossable". I'm not terribly hung up on weight, but I DO want something that feels agile. I've already driven a 335i so I KNOW I'm in love with the twin turbo six.

So I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with the 1-Series? Basically I'd just like some idea on how it feels to drive, since my dealership probably won't have one to test drive for months.

DiZ
Jan 3, 2005

I am Dizzunk, Certified German Lubrication Technician.

Mad Dragon posted:

I WILL NOT look up radio codes.

Haha especially Z3's, god dam thing is never right when you look it up.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

RandomG posted:

it's e60 m5... e90 is the 3 series.

I'm retarded. I just test drove the E90 M3 with my uncle(who owns the M5). It was thrilling.

Symphoric posted:

So I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with the 1-Series? Basically I'd just like some idea on how it feels to drive, since my dealership probably won't have one to test drive for months.

I didn't actually get to drive the 135i, but when I rode in it and discussed it with the driver, it felt exactly like my E30.

I got in and was like "This is just an updated E30 with a shitton more power and weighs a bit more". It seemed extremely tossable and fun as hell. Wasn't a slouch in the performance department, either.

I think it would almost be a downgrade from an E46 M3, though.

forbidden dialectics
Jul 26, 2005

Some pictures of my car. '92 535i, manual, 148,000 miles. These cars were put together well.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal
My first experience with BMWs was actually with my wife's Mini. I know its not a 'proper' BMW, being front-wheel-drive and all, but all the parts are stamped with the familiar roundel. We bought this in March of 06, it is a 2003 loaded base model, 5-speed. I drove it for a year and a half while my wife (slowly) learned stick on it, and I fell in love with not only how it drove, but how it was put together. That was the first car that I really did more than oil changes on - belts, brakes, plugs, etc. I loved it and I loved the resources available for it.

When I was back to my Altima, I pined for something better. I didnt know how much I wanted to spend, so I looked at WRXs, Mazda3s, and by chance I saw an E36 vert for sale at a local car lot, so I took it for a spin. I fell in love. The vert was too expensive, so I waited for awhile... I ended up driving something like four different E36s before I got this one in Oct 07. 1997 328i 5-speed, 131k when I bought it, impeccable condition. I paid $6800. She now has almost 141k on it.

And there they both sit

Its been butt-cold this winter so all Ive done is oil changes and I got better headlights (still OEM, the ones on there had a bunch of salt on the insides). In the spring I hope to redo the whole cooling system, just in case, because I dont have any records for the car.

CornHolio fucked around with this message at 13:33 on Mar 28, 2008

ACEofsnett
Feb 19, 2007

FILTHY CASUAL | CONSOLE PEASANT
A BMW megathread ? Yes! I'm surprised at the lack of E30 stampede. Representin':

My 91 318is. Bilstein shocks, H&R 1" drop springs, polymer subframe and trailing arm bushings, Hawk pads, polymer swaybar bushings, heavy duty shock mounts, and NO sun roof.

Flash hides nothing

Subframe bushings are the single worst job on an e30 outside of rear wheel bearing replacement. (usually trailing arm replacement, instead..)

E21's need love too.. (My 1980 320is that has sat in my shop for almost 6 years)

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

Good to see a BMW thread pop up.

I'll have to get a picture of the two E30's, the E36 and the R1150RT this weekend if it warms up a bit. Dad has the 99 E36 M3 and the 07 (I think) R1150. My brother has a 88 325 that he bought from me. I have a 87 325is which is stripped out for track use.

Luk3
Nov 25, 2005

Picked this up last September. I've posted it a few times before, but it's a stock 330Ci ZHP.

I was wondering if anyone had any experience messing around with the camber on these. I was reading through the manual and it turns out that with a special tool you can adjust the camber in 5 degrees either way "fairly easily".

Has anyone actually got this special tool and used it? I thought it might be pretty useful for autocrosses if I could quickly change the camber before and after a race.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Question for you BMW freaks. How do the E36 convertibles handle? Say, compared to a Miata? I've been thinking of what my next convertible (toy) will be, and since I want to be able to take my wife and son on rides with me, a Miata isn't going to work obviously. So I've kind of narrowed it down to an E36 convertible, a Mustang GT 'vert or a Jeep Wrangler. :v:

If I could get an E36 'vert to handle anywhere near miata territory it would be the front runner for sure. I'm assuming it might need suspension mods to get there, but if the aftermarket isn't too expensive I'd be all for it.

milieu
Apr 26, 2003
Vizier of Allah

leica posted:

If I could get an E36 'vert to handle anywhere near miata territory it would be the front runner for sure. I'm assuming it might need suspension mods to get there, but if the aftermarket isn't too expensive I'd be all for it.

With coilovers, urethane bushings, and front+rear swaybars (UUC SwayBarbarian is a good one) you'd be doing pretty loving well in the handling department.

------------------

My first BMW was a e34 525 manual that I bought with 188k miles. I spent a lot of time on that car.

(FOR SALE ON PAGE 6 OF THE AI MARKETPLACE THREAD, FOR ONLY $1,000. WOW!!!!!)

Bearings in the alternator started going out this winter, so I bought a black on gray e46 323 manual as a "new" car, which I love so far. I've been toying with the idea of super charging it but have pretty much decided to wait and buy an M3 in a couple of years instead. Maybe I'll supercharge that!

I still can't decide whether I prefer the 5 series or 3 series.

The Prong Song
Sep 7, 2002

WHITE
DRIVES
MATTER

ACEofsnett posted:

Subframe bushings are the single worst job on an e30 outside of rear wheel bearing replacement. (usually trailing arm replacement, instead..)
You don't need to remove the subframe to do the bushing install. It can be about a 2.5 hr job, for the IE poly bushings.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Luk3 posted:

Picked this up last September. I've posted it a few times before, but it's a stock 330Ci ZHP.

I was wondering if anyone had any experience messing around with the camber on these. I was reading through the manual and it turns out that with a special tool you can adjust the camber in 5 degrees either way "fairly easily".

Has anyone actually got this special tool and used it? I thought it might be pretty useful for autocrosses if I could quickly change the camber before and after a race.

It probably is referring to rear camber adjustment--I don't know of a single stock 3 series model that can adjust front camber.

You can buy sweet camber plates from https://www.vorshlag.com

miklm
Dec 7, 2003

What a cunning fellow.
I've never seen a ZHP coupe before. Every one I've ever seen has been a sedan. You apparently bought that while I was on my six-month AI sabbatical, so a belated congratulations. Would you object to me asking "how much?"

I think I'd rather have than than a E46 M3. Maybe. Its a stunning car, and there can't be many of them around.

To adjust the front camber, you're going to either need to shim it (cheap hack) or do it right with camber plates. The rear is adjustable by turning an eccentric bolt (I assume they didn't change this from the E36?) but you don't have a lot of adjustment there either (then again, you don't really need it).

*edit*
First post slightly updated; thanks Mad Dragon for the additional E codes. I just copied the info from another site and it was obviously a few years old. Included 1-series, and MINIs as acceptable thread fodder.

wolrah
May 8, 2006
what?
I bought this the day after Christmas last year as a present to myself.

2002 325i, 5 speed manual, purchased with just over 62k miles. It's now over 73k.

I had been driving around in my roommate's Civic for months after my Probe blew up, and I was just fed up with it. After doing a phone system installation in Columbus, I was bored and swung in to a used car dealer. This was sitting on the lot, so I test drove it for shits and giggles. One thing led to another as I realized I could afford it, and the rest is history.

So far no performance mods, but a front strut brace and the reinforcement plates are coming soon, as well as some nice tires. I might do an exhaust if I hear one I like, but that's still up in the air. For now, I'm getting the lighting the way I want it (smoked and LED wherever possible, headlights will be replaced with HID Projector46s with angel eyes) and working on cleaning up the wiring for all my interior gadgets. Until I decide if my next car will be an E46, I'm trying to stick to parts I can swap between them.

edit: as soon as I get the drat Probe running and sold, I intend to fill its space with an E36 track rat

Also, might want to add Bimmerfest to the OP. At least for E46s the wiki there is a great resource. There's also a nice large forum.

wolrah fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Mar 28, 2008

Understeer
Sep 14, 2004

Now with more front end grip.
I don't own a BMW, but there is a used-car dealership near me that specializes in locating hard to find BMWs (http://www.enthusiastauto.com/). I think it's fun browsing through their inventory, checking out the E30 M3s and the E34 M5 Tourings they always seem to have.

As an F1 fan, I also thought it was great how BMW kept Sauber in their name after buying the team. Classy move.

SlapActionJackson
Jul 27, 2006

This baby turns 6 this summer. Still an absolute joy to drive and so far so good on reliability and maintenance costs.

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

Understeer posted:

I don't own a BMW, but there is a used-car dealership near me that specializes in locating hard to find BMWs (http://www.enthusiastauto.com/). I think it's fun browsing through their inventory, checking out the E30 M3s and the E34 M5 Tourings they always seem to have.

As an F1 fan, I also thought it was great how BMW kept Sauber in their name after buying the team. Classy move.

I'm hundreds of miles away and I regularly check their inventory. I love the M5 tourings they have. And not too long ago, they had a 332ti in stock (a 318ti with the 3.2L M3 motor, and it was done properly with documentation it looked like).

Whats weird is that they'll have all these rare E30 M3s and supercharged M3s and such, and then out of nowhere, whoa a Jeep?. Trade-ins I guess.

Luk3
Nov 25, 2005

BraveUlysses posted:

It probably is referring to rear camber adjustment--I don't know of a single stock 3 series model that can adjust front camber.

You can buy sweet camber plates from https://www.vorshlag.com

This is from the manual. It goes on to say to use "Special Tool 32 3 140 to make the adjustment." And to "Follow the instructions for making the Camber adjustment described in Repair Manual 32 00 10."

This is for front camber adjustment. It doesn't say anything in the manual about rear camber adjustment that I can see.

miklm posted:

I've never seen a ZHP coupe before. Every one I've ever seen has been a sedan. You apparently bought that while I was on my six-month AI sabbatical, so a belated congratulations. Would you object to me asking "how much?"

The rear is adjustable by turning an eccentric bolt (I assume they didn't change this from the E36?) but you don't have a lot of adjustment there either (then again, you don't really need it).

I paid $38,000 CDN last september. It's a 2004 and had 40,000KMs on it. I saw the same car for quite a bit less in the states, but being able to just pick it up and drive away was a big plus, and it also has the certified pre-owned warranty. Compared to similar vehicles for sale in Canada at the time, I feel like I got a pretty good deal. I test drove another one and they were asking $45,000.

Where is this eccentric bolt located? I can't find anything in the manual. I should buy the repair manual as well, it seems to have a lot more information about this kind of thing.

Luk3 fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Mar 28, 2008

ACEofsnett
Feb 19, 2007

FILTHY CASUAL | CONSOLE PEASANT

Sigma X posted:

You don't need to remove the subframe to do the bushing install. It can be about a 2.5 hr job, for the IE poly bushings.

Yeah, but I decided to paint it and do a number of other things at the same time, so it became an adventure in agony.

Gucci Loafers
May 20, 2006

Ask yourself, do you really want to talk to pair of really nice gaudy shoes?

How much are you guys spending on maintenance? I'm curious to see how much you're putting into BMWs that have got ~200k. How often are they breaking down?

EDIT: Can someone describe to me what it's like owning and driving a BMW? I'm assuming it's nothing short of incredibly loving awesome.

UserNotFound
May 7, 2006
???
This is where we whore over-photoshopped pictures, right?

2003 3.0L 6spd, color is Metallic Merlot. Less than 40k miles. Has everything but the little button to stiffen up steering and increase throttle response :( Oh, and it no longer has the runflats.

Jan 18, 2006

by Fragmaster

miklm posted:

My first exposure, 1989 E30 325i auto, bought by my ex as a daily driver, and I began to realize how awesome these cars were.

Can anyone elaborate on the difference between the e30 325i and 325is? I want a manual coupe without the diving board bumpers so I'm pretty much set on this specific car.

kaniff
Feb 27, 2004

oh word?
Just posting to say I miss my 1982 528e. Great car. I guess I shouldn't have run it into immovable objects.

Tab8715 posted:

How much are you guys spending on maintenance? I'm curious to see how much you're putting into BMWs that have got ~200k. How often are they breaking down?

EDIT: Can someone describe to me what it's like owning and driving a BMW? I'm assuming it's nothing short of incredibly loving awesome.

My 528e had 180k miles on it and I drove it for almost a year. I replaced a split radiator hose and normal maintenance, that was it. Engine and 5MT were indestructible. Leaked minor oil from the valve covers, not a real big surprise.

The 528e wasn't exactly a performance machine, but it was reliable, comfortable, and fun to drive.

kaniff fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Mar 28, 2008

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

3363 posted:

Can anyone elaborate on the difference between the e30 325i and 325is? I want a manual coupe without the diving board bumpers so I'm pretty much set on this specific car.

The iS has sport seats, bigger front lip, trunk spoiler, and a limited slip differential. I also believe it came with sportier shocks standard.

Most people break off the front lips and they get replaced with the standard i lip.

89-91 has the plastic bumpers.

VacaGrande
Dec 24, 2003
God! A red nugget! A fat egg under a dog!
I've whored out this picture enough in here but I love this car. It turns the most mundane drive to work into something I actually look forward to. That is, until I get to work.

It's a 2004 330i ZHP 6-speed, the only option is a sunroof. I hate leather interiors so it was a bonus that this is the only way (in the US) to get a cloth (and Alcantara) interior. I bought it last year with 14,000 (!) miles on it. Still under free maintenance, then I've got CPO warranty until 2010. I cross-shopped the TL, G35, IS, and none of them had the same driving experience. I'm hooked on snobby rich-people cars.

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

TractionControl posted:

The iS has sport seats, bigger front lip, trunk spoiler, and a limited slip differential. I also believe it came with sportier shocks standard.

Most people break off the front lips and they get replaced with the standard i lip.

89-91 has the plastic bumpers.

I think the IS also has shorter gearing overall.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

Nutsngum posted:

I think the IS also has shorter gearing overall.

I'm pretty sure that is just because of the diff. As far as I am aware, and what I've heard, the gearboxes are identical. I could be wrong though.

Jan 18, 2006

by Fragmaster

TractionControl posted:

limited slip differential.

Well that narrows it down.

This is going to be so difficult to find. A manual 1989-1991 325is in black or grey. I'd still go for an E21 but those are rare, probably more expensive to maintain, and cost a lot more to get them up to reasonable speeds.

Tab8715 posted:

My 150K e46 gets driven pretty drat hard, had it for 1.5 years. I guess I'm pretty brutal with it because every time I do something ridiculous I think "okay just this once" but that once happens several times a day, every day. I go to a local mechanic about once every 6-8 months for basic maintenance and goddamn window regulators, per year its about $500-$800 depending on how many of the non-essencial broken things I feel like fixing (something will always be broken, the dashboard warning lights are a christmas tree, I've had check engine on for months but it's just a cold weather misfire).

Also I'm a total idiot so you don't have to worry about me because I'll get my license taken away soon enough. Never been stopped so far, but after the weekly 130mph run to the store, and powersliding in a midnight snowstorm down a deserted Michigan avenue in downtown Chicago, I won't last like this for long.

3363 fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Mar 28, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

YOU CANNOT MAKE A MISTAKE SO BIG THAT 80 GRIT CAN'T FIX IT!
:smug:
My 1998 328i.

I really like the car, but I want to move on to something else. The wife (MY WIFE) is looking at E46 M3s, E46 330s, and Caymans.

Tab8715 posted:

I've put roughly $5k into mine in 2 years including the wheels. That's with the services and oil changes and minor poo poo that has broken. Nothing has left me stranded. However, I get nearly everything done at an independent BMW mechanic because I don't have the time to work on this car and my project Mustang, so my prices are significantly higher than a DIYer's would be.

Owning a BMW is like owning any other car. You get used to people cutting you off and not letting you merge because you're an rear end in a top hat in a BMW. I don't think the driving experience is magical or anything, but I can see how you would if your only other automotive experience was a Civic or something. Don't get me wrong, BMW's are fun to drive and look pretty good (until the current generation which are ugly), but they aren't life changing or anything.

frozenphil fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Mar 28, 2008