Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!
I got three loving hours of sleep last night, coupled with about 5 hours the night before, and so I feel like absolute poo poo right now. Coupled with the occasional downtime from the forums, in no position to make a proper update this evening.

I will, instead, update tomorrow morning, the moment I wake up.

Apologies to everyone, the last thing I wanted was to stall at this particular point in the game, but I seriously cannot do poo poo tonight except collapse in bed. Maybe you guys could argue with each other some more? :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

I've been too busy to even post here the past week, with trying to finish the writeup of my master's project (due tomorrow). Besides that, I have two presentations next week, a research paper and a grant proposal due the week after, and I guess exams or something after that. In summary, posting will be slow/minimal in the short term.

Apologies to Vid, Twobirds, and Gaist.

Deep State of Mind
Jul 30, 2006

"It was a busy day. I do not remember it all. In the morning, I thought I had lost my wallet. Then we went swimming and either overthrew a government or started a pro-American radio station. I can't really remember."
Fun Shoe
I'm going to be either altogether gone or much less present from now until Monday. I'm heading out west to spend Passover with my parents.

Twobirds
Oct 17, 2000

The only talking mouse in all of Britannia.

Zero_Grade posted:

I've been too busy to even post here the past week, with trying to finish the writeup of my master's project (due tomorrow).

Oh man, every time I get pissed off about someone not posting, they say they're going through the same kind of junk I remember going through.

Good luck!

Swags
Dec 9, 2006
Huge apologies to all my DMs and my players and everyone else. I barely have time to post anymore and it should be that way for the next few weeks. Finals and work and just life in general are completely kicking my rear end and even when you guys see me online or in #ph I'm almost always writing a paper or reading an assignment or something.

Again, sorry for anyone who's game I've killed due to inactivity. Should've posted this a few weeks ago.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

There's a good chance there will be no posts from me either Saturday or Sunday!

Enjoy (or not)

Swags
Dec 9, 2006

Swags posted:

Huge apologies to all my DMs and my players and everyone else. I barely have time to post anymore and it should be that way for the next few weeks. Finals and work and just life in general are completely kicking my rear end and even when you guys see me online or in #ph I'm almost always writing a paper or reading an assignment or something.

Again, sorry for anyone who's game I've killed due to inactivity. Should've posted this a few weeks ago.

For clarification: This doesn't mean that I won't be applying for games or posting in them or anything. It just means on days when my homework keeps me up until 3 or 4, I'm not going to be posting.

Hammer of Loki
Nov 29, 2005

Now get me some nails

Swags posted:

KtRD misses you. :( Come back Swags, come back.

Vylan Antagonist
Jun 5, 2005

Much less clever than he looks
Tortured By Flan
A last minute presentation to the board of directors on a technology initiative, a 5AM NAC installation, a 6509 deployment, and now my older son's birthday have all conspired to utterly eradicate any semblance of free time. I hope to catch up tomorrow.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Hay guyz

uh sorry about my slow posting/non posting but this week is much busier than I expected it to be, what with my family busy and all. I hope to get caught up tonight, but I can't guarantee any semblance of normal posting until maybe Saturday.

See y'all!

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
I feel like poo poo kicked in and warmed over due to a brutal day spent in an unventilated room at extreme heat inhaling plenty of marvelous acetone fumes. The glories of research. I will post in poo poo tomorrow, I am going to pass out.

Ambivalent
Oct 14, 2006

School is finishing up for me in the next seven days or so, and I'll be pretty busy with either finals or other RL stuff. I will post in stuff as best I can but yeah

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."
Going to be AFK for a few days - will be back on Saturday. Sorry folks.

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."
Okay. BAck from that.

Going to be really busy on Wednesday and Thursday. Parents are coming back so I need to clean. Then I am going to a party in a near by city. it finishes late neough for me to not be able to get a train home so I will be staying there over night. I may also be very hung over as there is a free bar.

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

Hard drive dead. Posting from Wii. Vista :argh:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

oobey posted:

Hard drive dead. Posting from Wii. Vista :argh:

oh snap

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

Pray for my PC.

ItalicSquirrels
Feb 15, 2007

What?
Our hard drive,
who art in PC,
hallowed be thy gigs.

Thy RAM chip come,
thy read/write be done,
on the Internet as it is in real life.

Give us this day our daily forums,
And forgive us our hacks,
As we forgive those who hack against us.

And lead us not into Second Life,
But deliver us from furries.

For thine is the casing,
the power,
and the bitrate,
now and forever.

Amen.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

ItalicSquirrels posted:

Our hard drive,
who art in PC,
hallowed be thy gigs.

Thy RAM chip come,
thy read/write be done,
on the Internet as it is in real life.

Give us this day our daily forums,
And forgive us our hacks,
As we forgive those who hack against us.

And lead us not into Second Life,
But deliver us from furries.

For thine is the casing,
the power,
and the bitrate,
now and forever.

Amen.

Nice.

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
:frogsiren:

Team Overhead Smash is going through some serious computer issues, and asked me to post here to inform his GMs.

Action Waffle
Dec 31, 2003

I had sweaty mansex once with this guy just because he was wearing APC NS APC NS APC NS

Mukaikubo posted:

:frogsiren:

Team Overhead Smash is going through some serious computer issues, and asked me to post here to inform his GMs.

Came here to post this.

foxxtrot
Jan 4, 2004

Ambassador of
Awesomeness
I am currently away from home working on Wedding stuff. I should have time to post.

Update on the foxxbot issue:
I bought a new hard drive for the server that foxxbot lives on. However, it won't be to me until mid week. Plus, I still need to buy server opening tools (aka, really thin putty knives) to get into the server to replace said drive. Once there I will get foxxbot running. I will also try to recover poo poo off the old hard drive, since once I get it out of the current server I can try some more stuff with it. I hope to have foxxbot online again by mid-week. Next weekend at the latest, however.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Had some pretty impressive changes at work starting last Thursday. I've been a bit out of touch because of it (and because I spent half a day doing dinner/movie on Friday).

Normal posting should resume Sunday (tonight) night or, at worst, Monday (tomorrow) night.

Jedi425
Dec 6, 2002

THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK YOUR HAND IN THE TV DO IT DO IT DO IT

On days now.

Sleep: a memory.

Ask me about nightmares involving the words 'SENTRY GOING UP'! :q:

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005
Sorry I didn't get a chance to post or update in my games, see you guys when I get back tomorrow!

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

My professors are attempting to kill me. In order to survive Finals, I will return Wednesday.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.
running fever

on expensive scrip meds

might post

might not

ugh

Swags
Dec 9, 2006
Finals loving suck and I'm sick and I have a cold and I have a headache and this blows. Expect sparseness the next few days.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
While laryngitis doesn't directly interfere with posting, it leaves me feeling lousy enough that posting isn't exactly on my mind. Been spotty for the past few days, it'll likely stay spotty for a little more.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Graduating again today, this time with a master's degree! :woop: Don't expect posts until Sunday!

Swags
Dec 9, 2006
hosed up my hand at work today. Posts may be sporadic until mind numbing pain goes away.

Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

May our CoX spray white sticky fluid at our enemies forever!
HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat
Next week, starting from Monday the 19th until Friday the 23rd, I'll be gone on a field trip for my Biology course. It's going to be a blast, I'm sure, but in the meantime, I won't be able to access the forums at all.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

The internet connection at my house is currenly blowing goats. Unless I can fix it, expect much reduced/no posting until I return to the States next week.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Captain Foo posted:

The internet connection at my house is currenly blowing goats. Unless I can fix it, expect much reduced/no posting until I return to the States next week.

quotin dis to say I undonged my connection, and everything seems to be fine now.

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

Captain Foo posted:

quotin dis to say I undonged my connection

Oh no Foo why would you do that? :(

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

oobey posted:

Oh no Foo why would you do that? :(

well if the connection is jammed with dongs then i can't go proselytize

you know how it is

Zelmel
Sep 17, 2004

O brain new world, that has such ganglia in't!
Going to be unavailable to post most of today and tomorrow 'cause I'm packing up and flying across the country for the summer. Will be back to normal posting Saturday.

dave_o
Aug 22, 2004

I'd trade my shoes for a gallon of booze, I'd drink it down and I'd die
I'm going out of town tonight and will be back sometime Saturday! BUT POST IN GOBLINS ANYWAY YOU WORTHLESS MAGGOTS.

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy
I'm moving into a new apartment and will be out of internet until comcast get off their fat asses to set it up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
Out of town until late Sunday probably. May or may not be able to post.