Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chiasmus
May 17, 2008

"I don't really want to sell it, but it's not doing me any good right now sitting in the back yard going to hell!! I'd rather see someone use it or at least do SOMETHING with it. The price I've got on here is what the scrapyard is going to give me for it. If it doesn't sell, it's going to smoosher hell!"

Someone save this bus if only for the paint job :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poing
Jul 25, 2001

Gaze into my eyes...
He already made it the " c ool Bus"!

MrKatharsis
Nov 29, 2003

feel the bern
That sure is a c ool bus.

EFB

Mr FancySocks
Oct 22, 2004
i like going fast on my bicycle durr durrherhdurhr durrr

quote:

Manhattan
and

quote:

behind the barn
does not add up?

vvv edit: I see, so there is something between NY and LA. I should visit sometimes :( vvvv

Mr FancySocks fucked around with this message at 00:30 on May 25, 2008

Craptacular
Jul 11, 2004

Mr FancySocks posted:

does not add up?

I dunno, there looks like a lot of farmland around there to me...

Kurten
May 28, 2001

100% less banned. 50% more sober. 0% less bitter. NOW WITH LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE!
Christ that's a good deal. It's worth more than that even just parted out.

Someone go buy that. :(

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

Chiasmus posted:

Someone needs to buy it and remake that "ghost ride it" video by mistah fab:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPNJjL9iznY

Dr Rocksalt
Oct 21, 2004
http://denver.craigslist.org/car/694172364.html

Thanks for this really informative picture. That really helps me evaluate the quality of the vehicle.

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

Ok, I can't keep seeing this and not posting it:

quote:

2006 CUSTOM SUZUKI HAYABUSA SHOW STOPPER - $26000 (TACOMA)
Reply to: sale-686717871@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-05-19, 10:20AM PDT

2006 SUZUKI HAYABUSA 3000MI.CHROMED OUT 1300 ONE OF A KIND CUSTOM SHOW WINNER : STROBE LIGHT + LIZARD LIGHTS + ALARM WITH REMOTE CONTROL HYDROLYIES + CONTROL THE AIR RIDE SUSPENSION THAT ADJUSTABLE THE HEIGHT THAT YOU WANT WITH PUSH OF A BUTTON .
JUST ABOUT EVERY VISIBLE METAL PART HAS BEEN TRIPLE PLATED CHROME INCLUDING THE FRAME TO THE BRAKE LINES + TRACK DYNAMICS 4" OVER EXTENDED SWINGARM + JUDY STYLE PERFORMANCE MACHINE RIMS COMPLETE THE ROLLING DUTIES + 240 REAR TIRE + TI-FORCE TITANIUM EXHAUST SYSTEM + POWER COMMANDER .
CUSTOM FREEHAND AIRBRUSH JOB BY STEVE NUNEZ HE USE UNTILIZED ALSA BRAND PAINTS , CANDIES & CLEAR COAST WITH THE WORLDS MOST EXOTIC FINESHES FOR THE ULTIMATE , HIGHT END CLARITY AND BRILLANCE .
SHOWN ON THE VARIOUS BODY PANELS ARE THE HOWLING + SAW + SCREAM + GHOST RIDER + SCARY MOVIE + JASON + RESIDENT EVIL + SUBWAY ATTACK + FREDDY VS JASON + HALLOWEEN + MICHAEL MYERS + LEATHER FACE TEXAS CHAIN SAW MASSACRE + CUSTOM TAIL LIGHT ASSY. WITH JAWS UNDERTAIL + WINDSHIELD WITH EXORCIST AND CANDY COATED HEAD LIGHT .
COMPLETE HORROR ALL WORKS USED TO DESERIBE SUZUKI MASSIVELY POWERFUL HAYABUSA...SO DEVELOPING A THEME WE CALLED IT THE " HORRORBUSA " THIS BIKE IS SURE TO ATTRACT ATTENTION WHEREVERY YOU GO + HAS EXTENDED WARRANTY TILL O4/6/2011 . HERE IS A LINK TO SEE VIDIO OF BIKE AND WHERE IT WAS BUILT http://www.baycycles.com OR IN YOU TUBE , HORRORBUSA . COMPLETE BUILT FOR THIS BIKE ARE CLOSE TO $ 40,000 THIS IS A SERIOUS BIKE SO PLEASE BE SERIOUS . THIS BIKE IS PERFECT CONDITION NEVER RIDE IN RAIN ALWAY GARAGE WITH COVER . EMAIL ME WITH ANNY QUESTIONS OR MORE IMAGES . THANKS. FOR LOOKING .

Am I loving awesome enough to buy this?!

Bear Report
Aug 27, 2005

Only superstars... like me.
THANKS. FOR LOOKING.

Blaise
Sep 10, 2003

meatpimp posted:

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/mcy/689293369.html

2. This is NOT a beginner bike. I started on an EX500 (Ninja 500) and I recommend that you do as well (or a GS500 or an EX250, etc). This a seriously fast machine and is NOT for beginners.

YOU can't handle this BIEK. :colbert:

Edit: PLUS, action shots!

Haha, didn't see this posted in here, funny that you guys caught it on your own.

Pweller
Jan 25, 2006

Whatever whateva.
I'd like to know what 'Subway Attack' is, I don't think it exists.

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

I'm assuming "ALARM WITH REMOTE CONTROL HYDROLYIES" is remote control hydraulics, but why would you want that on a bike? Am I missing something here? I'm picturing a bike with no rider, not moving, jumping up and down, or at least raising and lowering.

It sounds too incredibly stupid to actually be what's happening, but I can't imagine it's anything else. How would it not fall over?

*edit*
Also, how are there still people who haven't figured out caps lock? I mean when AOL got big in the 90's it was one thing, but how can you still have this poo poo going on in 2008?

MomJeans420 fucked around with this message at 06:44 on May 27, 2008

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

devnull420 posted:

I'm assuming "ALARM WITH REMOTE CONTROL HYDROLYIES" is remote control hydraulics, but why would you want that on a bike? Am I missing something here? I'm picturing a bike with no rider, not moving, jumping up and down, or at least raising and lowering.

It's pretty much exactly what you're picturing. A big (stupid IMO) trend is to put extended swingarms on Hayabusas and lower the bikes; some people like to put an airbag in to raise it up to clear curbs.

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

For LESS you could buy:

An MV Agusta
2 Nice Hayabusas
Everything on this website

Chasie
Nov 17, 2004

Don't stop believin'
Behold, the $8,000 Lumina.

And the follow-up, from a very helpful person...

...whose help was not really appreciated.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Chasie posted:

And the follow-up, from a very helpful person...

...whose help was not really appreciated.

This must work because people are desperate for cars? And these sleazy dealers can create an artificial high bottom for prices? So that: you can get a $9000 Aveo or Kia, or you can get this $8000 car.

Simkin
May 18, 2007

"He says he's going to be number one!"
I see that happen quite often around here, especially with motorcycles/scooters. Some asshat will try to pawn off an 5 or 6 year old bike for the same price that THE EXACT SAME GODDAMN BIKE is STILL being sold for NEW. Maybe people think that a car can mature like a fine wine? :confused: It seems to be the worst with 2T scooters and BMW bikes, for some unknown reason. :iiam:

madattheinternet
May 8, 2004

PLEASE STOP! PLEASE!
This guy is quite a charmer...

http://orlando.craigslist.org/car/697490221.html

quote:

77 camaro type lt. - $2500 (fern park)

Reply to: sale-697490221@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-05-27, 7:46PM EDT

listen up fools. here is your shot. car was parked for two years. has a mild 350 with headers, hei,(if you don't know what that is you should be dipped in hogshit) dual exhaust, new starter, fuel pump, oil pan gasket, oil and filter. new front calipers. stall converter and shift kit in the tranny. i believe it's got a posi rear end. i got it from my father who was letting it go to waste. heavy rust in rear quarters, front fenders and driver's side floor (it's been glassed, lovely job). needs complete resto, but it will lite the tires up, even with lovely gas in the tank. needs a tune up. have ac compressor for it. you will never ever, be able to put together a car for this cheap. i just dipped the edelbrock carb in solution for cleaning. car is running. can be driven. hate to let it go, but such is life. call 407-756-xxxx. thanks

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

madattheinternet posted:

I'm really tempted to send a "explain HEI to me is that aftermarket?" email to him.

el topo
Apr 11, 2008

by Fistgrrl

madattheinternet posted:

When in doubt, insult your public! That'll make them respect you and offer you more than you're asking for the car!

I found this on Kijiji (a service analogue to Craigslist, only in Canada). A BMW 750IL infected with chromitis...

http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-over-5K-BMW-750-iL-1996-V12-350-HP-5-4L-RARE-VOITURE-PARTICULIE-W0QQAdIdZ53143848 (in French, sorry, and his French is pretty atrocious at that)

What's up with the hood scoop? Also you'll notice that he claims this car, at 12 years old, has *more* horsepower than the original specs indicate. It's probably the synergystic effects of the chrome.

Apparently it has bulletproof glass. Presumably to prevent BMW purists from shooting the owner.

Only 13 grand...

spipedong
Nov 17, 2005
registered loser

Yes, I would like to ask to see how much your truck?

Does all light work?

annnd so on

APOLLO OHNO-UDIDNT
Jul 22, 2005

you can prob fix that with a little duct tape and a paper clip

*is MacGyver irl*
This custom paint job of a naked bat fairy or whatever is owned by a woman and is painted on a Hyundai. The bat fairy herself seems to be a double amputee whose thighs are somehow twice as large as they should be.

Link to the ad with more pics including some godawful skull painting: http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/car/695188323.html

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Huggable Bear King
Jan 12, 2006
H.B.K.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

wow thats horrible

This is the ultimate poser mobile:

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/car/697241837.html

quote:

2005 neon srt-4 converted from 2001 r/t. only 46k miles. MD inspected - $8500 (gaithersburg)
Reply to: sale-697241837@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-05-27, 4:47PM EDT

im selling my car b/c i want to buy a new truck. heres the details:

its a 2001 dodge neon r/t completly converted to a 2005 srt-4 but with out the turbo engine. car runs and drives great and has no problems at all. im a mechanic and have done everything to the car and all services with synthetic fluids. car has never been raced or driven hard, i have my bike for that. this is my daily driver and weekend show car. the whole conversion was done within last 3-4k miles so everyhting is practically new

it has the 01 r/t 2.0l 4cyl high output engine with only 46k orignal miles.car is a 5spd. all parts for conversion are factory parts, not cheap aftermarket ones. heres a list of everything done:

- complete srt-4 body including---hood/front bumper/fenders/rear bumper/side skirts/door caps/trunk/wing/taillights/black euro headlights/foglights/exhaust.

- all new suspension---aerospeed adjustable coiolvers/17 inch black sacchi rims and bridgestone tires/cross drilled and slotted rotors/ ceramic brake pads all around.

- 8000k true hid kit, looks really awesome and really bright
- fiberglass painted headlight eyelids
- 20% tinted windows with lifetime warranty
- custom pass side airbag gauge pod with 4 gauges
- a few neon lights inside by your feet
- cold air intake
- msd ignition
- carbon fiber hood i also have stock srt-4 hood
- carbon fiber front bumper splitter
- huge front mount intercooler for show purposes only-no turbo- this is my daily driver show car
- srt-4 shifter
- $2000 sound system/12 inch JL audio W7 and W6 subwoofers/mephis amp and jl amp/tsunami multi amp kit and digital led capacitor/ pioneer cd player/ eclipse front door speakers

i think thats mainly about it. like i said car runs and drives great and is really fun to drive. it gets alot of attention. and it sounds pretty nice too,kinda loud but has a really nice tone,NOT like a honda. interior and exterior of car is pretty much perfect

i can take $1000 off the price if u dont want the subwoofers and wiring.

im asking $9500 or best offer for everything. please dont wast my time if u dont have any money, ive put way to time and money in this car to have my time wasted. no joy-rides or tire kickers. if u have any questions feel free to ask. email or call 240-631-1413--bryan

Blaise
Sep 10, 2003
Wow, if I buy this neon, girls will love me!

Ok so really, I didn't have much trouble while I drove a neon but :wtf:

Franco Caution
Jul 18, 2003

Wicked. Tricksy. False.

quote:

- huge front mount intercooler for show purposes only-no turbo

So I take it this is just sitting there with two open ends on either side, hooked up to nothing?
People like this are amazing

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Franco Caution posted:

So I take it this is just sitting there with two open ends on either side, hooked up to nothing?
People like this are amazing

How can he call himself a mechanic when he could have taken the money and dropped in the turbo and springy bits?

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Huggable Bear King posted:

wow thats horrible

hahahahahahahaha oh man, it's a useless loving big perrin intercooler

jesus christ

Lyesh
Apr 9, 2003

el topo posted:

The photoshopped highlights are particularly classy. Really, how can you not buy that car?

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

Huggable Bear King posted:

Wait, for the amount of money he spent on horrible aftermarket parts, he could have put it all into the engine and presumably had a Neon that was FASTER than what he was trying to make it look like. He had to have sunk a pretty massive amount of money into that stuff.

Good lord I adore people like that.

el topo
Apr 11, 2008

by Fistgrrl

Cenuji posted:

The photoshopped highlights are particularly classy. Really, how can you not buy that car?

I wonder how much it would cost to add one of those bouncy suspension kits on it... I'm assuming it already has one or two obscenely large subwoofers taking up all available trunk space. :whatup:

madattheinternet
May 8, 2004

PLEASE STOP! PLEASE!
Admittedly this is not car related, but I thought that everyone would be interested in what showed up in the Orlando Craigslist furniture section today...

http://orlando.craigslist.org/fur/701142478.html

Only registered members can see post attachments!

el topo
Apr 11, 2008

by Fistgrrl

madattheinternet posted:

Admittedly this is not car related, but I thought that everyone would be interested in what showed up in the Orlando Craigslist furniture section today...

Gotta wonder what the back story is with this item. Old dominatrix decides she can't cut it anymore so she's hanging up her whips and chains?

alternate.eago
Jul 19, 2006
Insert randomness here.
The best part about that particular item is, you know what it was made for, and that the PO used it. No amount of soap would ever make me feel clean enough if I was the unlucky soul to pick that up.

King_Mongo
Apr 2, 2007

Fella says līm gonna make a crackerjack clerk.

madattheinternet posted:

Uh, that's not mahogany. That's pine. Not only a dominatrix, a cheap-rear end dominatrix. I guess you wouldn't be able to tell if you were inside it. In the dark.

:whip: :gonk:

The horror.

Kotaru
Jan 17, 2004

"Serve the Hive.....
Feel the groove.
I control....
the way you move."

Chasie posted:

Behold, the $8,000 Lumina.

I was honestly curious what he would say if I asked him what about the car deserves a price three times the market average.

> Unfortunatly its not powred by fairies but I think you are.
> gently caress OFF

Thats not very professional.

Aran
Jan 17, 2007

by elpintogrande

Kotaru posted:

I was honestly curious what he would say if I asked him what about the car deserves a price three times the market average.

> Unfortunatly its not powred by fairies but I think you are.
> gently caress OFF

Thats not very professional.

I'm sure you were probably at least the thirtieth or fortieth person to piss in his grape juice on that one.

SHAQ4PREZ
Dec 21, 2004

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Economy Car
There's nothing to say, just read it.

destructo
Apr 29, 2006

HachiGo posted:

There's nothing to say, just read it.

:coal:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoesNotCompute