Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ItalicSquirrels
Feb 15, 2007

What?
Long shift at work tomorrow. No posting for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Swags
Dec 9, 2006
poo poo's hectic. I'll post tomorrow.

Zelmel
Sep 17, 2004

O brain new world, that has such ganglia in't!
poo poo, forgot to give a few days notice, I'm going to be out of town from tomorrow afternoon until late Sunday or Monday. If any games are waiting on my, feel free to chose my actions for me and update, DM/GMs, since you have my sheets.

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

Out of town until Monday evening. I'll actually have internet access, so if I can take time away from family activities I'll post. No promises, though.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Gonna be gone from later on today until sometime on Sunday, probably late afternoon.

MelonDude
Oct 7, 2004

help I am knocked out by that faggot traitor his name is GEORGE MELONS
Hospital. Was too hosed to post here during my 5 minutes of online. Back now, updates for everything incoming.

ItalicSquirrels
Feb 15, 2007

What?
Starting on the 27th of May, I will be working anywhere from 12 hours a day to 20 hours a day. For eleven straight days. I will attempt to post as often as I can, but I promise nothing. I will be back as soon as possible after the 6th of June.

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Tempora mutantur, et nos mutamur in illis
I was gone all day, Sunday driving to Michigan and back. I'll be updating games as necessary on Monday.

foxxtrot
Jan 4, 2004

Ambassador of
Awesomeness
Leaving town in less than 5 hours for the week. I will have Internet Access mostly the entire time. Sunday I will almost certainly not post.

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."
It's my birthday! Unfortunately for me this means a day and a half of debating if I should kill myself or others a little more than I usually do in a day with more of a leaning towards being soul shatteringly tired and depressed for a wee while.

Posting may be slow :v:

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer

Sion posted:

It's my birthday! Unfortunately for me this means a day and a half of debating if I should kill myself or others a little more than I usually do in a day with more of a leaning towards being soul shatteringly tired and depressed for a wee while.

Posting may be slow :v:

Happy birthday!

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"

Internet problems, posting from work. Hopefull this problem will be resolved quickly.

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine
To everyone whose game I am in - I will be gone from 29 May 2008 @ 1201 to - 7 June 2008 @ 1200 because those are my leave dates. I'll be shacking up with the woman and having a lot of sex up near Dollywood, TN. I'll try and post if possible - if not, well I'm MIA baby.

Fortinbras
Aug 6, 2007

fort-en-bras
Going down the country for the bank holiday weekend, chances are I won't be posting till Monday evening.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Perhaps no posting for a few days, possibly reduced posting, possibly no change. WOO HOO.

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Flu hit me pretty hard today. I'll probably be posting again tomorrow or Sunday.

Zelmel
Sep 17, 2004

I don't know how much internet access I'm going to have on Tuesday and for a few after that, so I may not be posting, but even if I do have internet I'm going to be posting on a totally different schedule, so yeah. There is a small chance that I'm going to have no internet for like a week starting Tuesday if my new apartment doesn't have it already, but I have no idea how likely this is. If I'm gone for a few days, GMs can feel free to take over my characters or whatever they want while I'm away.

Zelmel fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Jun 3, 2008

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer
Posting will be nil to slow. Had a wake today, funeral tomorrow and then need to figure out how to get some sleep for work Tuesday night. Come Wednesday, though. It's party like a rockstar for 22 days. Posting frenzy will resume eventually.

Zelmel
Sep 17, 2004

Okay, not sure how much internet I'm going to have until the 12th or so, only reason I have it right now is because I'm on some random person's unsecured wireless. Posting will be really erratic until after the 12th (hopefully fine after that).

Update: This wireless cuts out after a few minutes, so I won't really have access until the 12th.

Zelmel fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Jun 5, 2008

Yarrington
Jun 13, 2002

While I will admit to a certain cynicism, I am a nay-sayer and hatchet man in the fight against violence. I pride myself in taking a punch and I'll gladly take another.
Texas state Dem convention tonight through sunday. I'm pretty sure the hotel I'm staying at won't have wireless so no posting til I get back.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
No posts until I get completely moved in to my new place, so sometime this weekend!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Advanced warning, mark your calendars

I'm getting married (to {{{||##**MY GIRLFRIEND**##||}}}) on Saturday, June 21st. I'll be increasingly busy a few days beforehand, and off on a honeymoon Sunday the 22nd through Thursday the 25th. While I have vowed to smuggle my laptop along and crouch in the darkened bathroom late at night, in order to get brief fixes of The Intertrons to feed my insatiable jonesing, it's unlikely that will include lots of Trad Games posting.

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Leperflesh posted:

I'm getting married (to {{{||##**MY GIRLFRIEND**##||}}}) on Saturday, June 21st. I'll be increasingly busy a few days beforehand, and off on a honeymoon Sunday the 22nd through Thursday the 25th. While I have vowed to smuggle my laptop along and crouch in the darkened bathroom late at night, in order to get brief fixes of The Intertrons to feed my insatiable jonesing, it's unlikely that will include lots of Trad Games posting.

Congrats in advance.

Good luck with attempting to post. That wedding might suck up all your time and energy.

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

Get Equipped With: Bolivian Death Flu

Your ST, DX, and HT have all been reduced to 1!
You have acquired the disadvantage "Requires Extra Sleep 4"!

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

Bolivian Death Flu has been slain! You gain 4000 XP! Level up!

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
Still no innernets at my place. I'll post when I can from work.

foxxtrot
Jan 4, 2004

Ambassador of
Awesomeness

Leperflesh posted:

As a person who just got done with the whole getting married thing, I can pretty much guarantee you that between family and the wedding, you'll get almost no Internet time in.

Congratulations

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I will probably be busy this weekend, starting Wednesday afternoon. I will try to get some posts in, but I would not count on it.

Funnyologism
Feb 14, 2006

Labor produces all wealth; all wealth belongs to the producer thereof.
I'm going camping until Thursday afternoon.

unicr0n
Sep 8, 2003
I am going to be away for my brothers wedding from Friday 13th (dun dun dunnnn) til Wednesday 18th. I'm in Australia so I'm not sure how that translates from my crazy moon days to US date, but that's like Thursday til Tuesday or something.

Ambivalent
Oct 14, 2006

Been really sick, sorry for lack of posting, will fix it asap etc.

Hammer of Loki
Nov 29, 2005

Now get me some nails
Holy cow Portal is an amazing game! Been wasting too much time on it. Kill the Red Dragon players, I will update tomorrow.

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

Hammer of Loki posted:

Holy cow Portal is an amazing game!

Meanwhile in other news, the Japanese have bombed Pearl Harbor...

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."

oobey posted:

Meanwhile in other news, the Japanese have bombed Pearl Harbor...

And now, on to science!

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

Hammer of Loki posted:

Holy cow Portal is an amazing game! Been wasting too much time on it.

Isn't the game like three hours long?

MagicHateBall
Dec 11, 2002

Humans were drinking alcohol five thousand years ago, and they're still drinking it now. Alcohol is humanity's friend.

Can I abandon a friend?

GrandpaPants posted:

Isn't the game like three hours long?

Not if you're an anal completionist and notice the entire "challenges" segment.

I have training this weekend. 12 hours a day, Saturday through Monday. When you figure in driving, I'm going to be gone for at least 14 hours a day if not more. So posting is going to be nonexistant.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Doc, foxxtrot, thank you for your kind words and congratulations. We've actually already taken care of all the important planning bits. Still some details to work out (must order pies! need to get shoes polished. Which shirt should I wear with my suit?) but all that poo poo is just ephemera.

How many bottles of champagne for 28 adults, 13 of which are driving? Hmmmm.

ItalicSquirrels
Feb 15, 2007

What?

Leperflesh posted:

How many bottles of champagne for 28 adults, 13 of which are driving? Hmmmm.

Obviously the 15 that aren't driving deserve a bottle to themselves. Also, congratulations!

Laundreu
Feb 2, 2005
Arr
My internet is spotty as all gently caress. I'll try and get a post in for Open Your Third Eye today anyway, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005
Glasses broken, ran out of contact lenses. Already getting a headache from trying to use the computer. I'll probably be back tomorrow.