Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."

Dthulhu posted:

Copacetic.

COMBOBREAKER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Mukaikubo posted:

COMBOBREAKER.

Bombastic.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Gus Hobbleton posted:

Bombastic.

Brutal.

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

Brutal.

TOASTY

Sarx
May 27, 2007

The Marksman
I already posted in the games I'm running and the recruitment threads, but I am going out of town from the 26th through the 30th. I will try and post a little bit from the hotel, but no guarantees.

Eronarn
May 15, 2004

by Y Kant Ozma Post

oobey posted:

TOASTY

Shwwwwwweeeeeeet.

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Eronarn posted:

Shwwwwwweeeeeeet.
FUCKMURDER

foxxtrot
Jan 4, 2004

Ambassador of
Awesomeness

Gulping Again posted:

FUCKMURDER

Hot

GaistHeidegger
May 20, 2001

"Can you see?"
Fever's been loving me up, so please take no offense that my posting has largely shifted to center around simple player posts instead of big updates at present.

AndItsAllGone
Oct 8, 2003

I will be going to Maine on Saturday, June 28 and will be returning July 5. During this time I will have no internet access. My 4e game will resume as normal when I return.

Aeolius
Jul 16, 2003

Simon Templeman Fanclub
My lease is up. I'll be spending the next few days moving. Posts may be delayed.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.
I'm going to be out of town next week and I'll be travelling all day tomorrow. If I get a chance to post, it will only be intermittent.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Out of town until the 5th.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

I'm having computer issues. Probably won't be posting much today, maybe tomorrow, unless I do.

False alarm, or so it seems.

Cabbit fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Jun 30, 2008

Ambivalent
Oct 14, 2006

going to make myself post in all my stuff today, but my neck is hurting terribly and all the positions I can use my laptop in seem to be extremely painful, so after a round of posting I am gonna take it easy until this muscle spasm or whatever goes away.

Twobirds
Oct 17, 2000

The only talking mouse in all of Britannia.
Thursday evening through Sunday, I expect to be busy with Fourth of July stuff. Not sure if I can post.

Aeolius
Jul 16, 2003

Simon Templeman Fanclub
Though I am finally rejoicing to be free of the squalor/army of centipedes, I must now make an hour and a half commute up to and then down from college for my final three days of class. I'll be doing as I have been, but I won't have a true understanding of "free time" until the 4th.

Vylan Antagonist
Jun 5, 2005

Much less clever than he looks
Tortured By Flan
I'm packing up the wife and kids and hitting Nags Head for a handful of days. Internet access is questionable.

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
May be unposting from this evening to Saturday evening.

BondageHoudini
Jul 12, 2006

this debate lacks any sexual intrigue so I am not even paying attention
Gonna be down south overnight tomorrow and Friday, GMs NPC me if you need to!

ItalicSquirrels
Feb 15, 2007

What?
Changing internet provider at home sometime in the immediate future. For a few days (starting within the next day or three), I won't be able to post anywhere aside from sneaking something in at work.

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

Gonna be out of town and probably without internet until Sunday, so no posting until then.

Deep State of Mind
Jul 30, 2006

"It was a busy day. I do not remember it all. In the morning, I thought I had lost my wallet. Then we went swimming and either overthrew a government or started a pro-American radio station. I can't really remember."
Fun Shoe
Gotta go to our nation's capital this afternoon. Israel needs more money.

Not bringing my computer either, so probably no posting until Monday.

Jedi425
Dec 6, 2002

THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK YOUR HAND IN THE TV DO IT DO IT DO IT

Bad storm, posting from cell.

See you tomorrow, I think.

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."
Family trauma. Posting will be slow.

dave_o
Aug 22, 2004

I'd trade my shoes for a gallon of booze, I'd drink it down and I'd die
Definitely no posting in the game I'm DMing until tomorrow or Sunday, possible posting in the games I'm playing in over the holiday.

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
Sewer line's backed up again. Yes, again. Will try to get caught up in my games by end of weekend, sorry for any delays and crap.

Edit: Thank whatever for 24-hour plumbers.

Bieeanshee fucked around with this message at 07:16 on Jul 6, 2008

Swags
Dec 9, 2006
Some of you may remember me in #ph a few days ago talking about how my graphics card was artifacting and how that was bad and how I would need to save up some money for a new one.

Well, yesterday I came home from seeing a movie and my computer was off, which was odd because I had it on before I left. So I hit the switch to turn it back on, and it flashed blue (I have some blue lcds in it) and then just stopped. Just motherfucking stopped and won't come back on. This is either the motherboard, processor, or power supply.

Does that really matter? No. What matters is that this is actually a good thing. For a while I'm not even going to loving worry about it. Gonna go outside, read a bit more, and continue to study for the LSAT. My only other options are to 1) not pay bills to fix computer or 2) log on from this completely lovely 6 year old eMachine my friend owns. A computer so loving horrible that it took nearly fifteen minutes just to go from me hitting the power button until the time when the processes running in the background had slowed enough to allow me to open Firefox (it was another four minutes before Firefox came up).

I'll be back, hopefully in a few weeks or so, but I'm not really going to rush it. But, until then, don't expect me around much. Later, folks.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Starting tomorrow, I'll be working 6 days a week, 8+ hours a day, with an hour's commute each way. For the next two weeks.

My posting will likely be slow because of it.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Back from a week away in Boston. Meant to inform my 1.5 DM's here beforehand but my leaving was more rushed than I had expected. So uh, sorry about that. Unlike everyone else apparently, I expect my home computer is still working so I can jump right back into stuff.

For the record, I did eat some chowder but did not park my car in Harvard Yard.

Deep State of Mind
Jul 30, 2006

"It was a busy day. I do not remember it all. In the morning, I thought I had lost my wallet. Then we went swimming and either overthrew a government or started a pro-American radio station. I can't really remember."
Fun Shoe
Came back from D.C. to a broken computer. Posting from Wii. No USB keyboard. No posting. Computer getting serviced on Wednesday.

FULL STOP

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
Leaving tonight, will be gone all day the 9th and 10th. Sorry!

Aeolius
Jul 16, 2003

Simon Templeman Fanclub

Bloodnose posted:

Came back from D.C. to a broken computer. Posting from Wii. No USB keyboard. No posting. Computer getting serviced on Wednesday.

FULL STOP
[Alienware joke withdrawn.]

Aeolius fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Jul 9, 2008

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
Mild sprain in dominant wrist. Posts slow, but still coming.

Deep State of Mind
Jul 30, 2006

Fun Shoe

Aeolius posted:

[Alienware joke withdrawn.]

Believe me, I'm with you on that one. But this is an IBM computer, and IBM came through. I'm now fully-recomputered and fully posting.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Actually should have warned everyone earlier. Work has changed my schedule for the next three weeks. As such, my posting times are now different, and my frequency will be increasingly sporadic until I adjust, as my bosses want me in at 9AM and I am emphatically not an 'AM' sort of fellow. As I prefer steady employment, I will be putting up with this until my new position training is complete, and after the three weeks have passed, posting should resume normal levels and approximate times.

That is, of course, assuming that my computer doesn't suddenly explode.

Ambivalent
Oct 14, 2006

Friday through Sunday, I'm gonna be at MY LAKEHOUSE, no posting.

Action Waffle
Dec 31, 2003

I had sweaty mansex once with this guy just because he was wearing APC NS APC NS APC NS
Anyone know if tokyosexwhale's died or something?

dave_o
Aug 22, 2004

I'd trade my shoes for a gallon of booze, I'd drink it down and I'd die
Out of town again this weekend, I should be able to update games I'm playing in but DMing might not happen!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe Anglican
Mar 24, 2005

I've got a megaphone I've been saving for a special occasion.
To clarify for those affected. Until vacation ends on the 15th you can only count on me for a max of one post daily per thread. Vacation also means I'm spending time unplugged. (Gasp!)