Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

Going away for a day or so, I promise to update as soon as I get back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twobirds
Oct 17, 2000

The only talking mouse in all of Britannia.
I will be out of town Friday evening through Sunday afternoon.

GoldenDelicious
Feb 20, 2008

One A Day.
I'm leaving now for a trip out of town to DC, so just NPC my characters in the games I'm in. I'll be back late Monday.

Jedi425
Dec 6, 2002

THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK YOUR HAND IN THE TV DO IT DO IT DO IT

Computer heating issues. Back soon.

Melted Canary
Jun 15, 2006

It's kind of like orange juice, only crunchier.
Out of town for the weekend until monday. I'll try to post when I can, but no guarantees.

Hammer of Loki
Nov 29, 2005

Now get me some nails
Will be gone from Friday, Saturday, and probably Sunday.

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

I am moving to Philadelphia over the weekend and I do not have internet there yet. Hopefully I'll have it hooked up by monday. I might be able to post tonight, but otherwise I wont be posting for a while unless I can find a wireless signal.

Panzerfaust
Jul 8, 2006

Just when you think that there's nobody around to kill you, BOOM, remote controlled Panzerfaust outta nowhere.
I'm gonna be out of town from Monday to Thursday evening. GMs feel free to NPC my guys as necessary.

Hammer of Loki
Nov 29, 2005

Now get me some nails
Oh man, we were supposed to be back at 4 pm today, but we missed the plane and had to drive the car for 12 hours! I promise to have my updates done tomorrow.

The Transhumanist
Jan 2, 2008

Things can get better. You just gotta be willing to take the chance.
Fun with family emergencies! Should be back in a day or two.

foxxtrot
Jan 4, 2004

Ambassador of
Awesomeness
Lease gets over 10 days earlier than we thought, Moving this week, no internet at new apartment, computers living at old place. Verizon is a bunch of fucknuts with a lovely website, so we'll see how that goes. Until computers get moved, posting will slow.

Vylan Antagonist
Jun 5, 2005

Much less clever than he looks
Tortured By Flan
Multiple new sites have been going live, we are at drop dead dates with 2 gamma knives at remote locations, and my server team somehow jacked up two of our DCs in a major way on multiple levels, which I ultimately had to fix. When it rains, it pours. It isn't done either- IPcelerate tomorrow, Leap->peap upgrade, call manager knowledge transfer. Posting has been sparse and may continue similarly until I can start reclaiming some time.

GoldenDelicious
Feb 20, 2008

One A Day.
Girlfriend basically said she was breaking up with me, I got slapped with a parking ticket due to miscommunication with my landlord, and I have to go into school to figure out why I can't register for classes. I'm sorry, but I can't handle this and the games I'm in, so I have to drop out.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Apparently, I'm about to be hit by a hurricane, which will be a first. I'm not horribly worried, but if I suddenly stop posting come tomorrow, consider yourselves informed.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Power out
Storm killed Moline
Back don't know when.

rzal
Nov 8, 2007

Work load is unbelievable. Will be working late through the weekend. Posting will be slow.

Jedi425
Dec 6, 2002

THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK YOUR HAND IN THE TV DO IT DO IT DO IT

So I got my eyes checked today and they did that wacky 'dilate your pupils to OVER NINE-' well, you know. Turns out computer screens are insufferably bright and I can't focus well.

See you all tomorrow.

Laundreu
Feb 2, 2005
Arr
Gonna be away from my books for a little under a week, so don't expect updates from me, guys. :(

Technogeek
Sep 9, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Going to be on a business trip Thursday-Saturday, posting may be sporadic.

Twobirds
Oct 17, 2000

I'm going to be away probably July 31st (a week from today) to August 11th (Monday). I doubt I'll have net access at the time, but I may be able to find some wifi somewhere and update at least once during that time. But who knows.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
I'm going to be gone for 2 weeks starting from July 28th (Sunday) for a work training thing. I may or may not have internet access during this time. I will be staying at a different place each week, so I may have internet one week and none the second, or vice versa.

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"

Off to LARP. Back sunday.

Aeolius
Jul 16, 2003

Simon Templeman Fanclub
In about 12 hours I am leaving on an 8-hour car trip, with no guarantee that my destination will be wired. If it is, you won't notice a tremendous change in my presence. If not, I will be incommunicado until Monday night.

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen
Turns out I'm at comic-con pretty much the whole time. No posting 'till Sunday.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

On the last, final push of studying for an exam tomorrow. Probably won't be posting much today.

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."
Away to a party on Saturday morning. Back Monday.

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

Work is busy today, no posting until I get home. Sorry.

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

I have been killed by NINJAS, and therefore will be unable to post until Sunday evening or thereabouts.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer
Just so people know, I typically work six 12 hour night shifts in a row. That means that for those six days, even if I'm in IRC, I'm not really here. I post when I can at work, but that requires finding a working proxy. Tonight will be night 3 of 6. SO I'll only be posting between about 9pm-5am central and about 9am-10am central.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Going out of town for a wedding. It's pretty deep in remote country, so there's a very high chance I won't be posting between the 31st to the 5th, or closer to the 30th to the 4th for people living in the Americas.

Toenail Ninja
Sep 10, 2003

Superman is back!
It's great!
Just closed on my house today, plus my dad's been in the hospital for 2 weeks now. I can still post at work, but I'm not actually at work every day, working from home for a few of them. If I happen to disappear, I'm just really busy and not able to get to a computer.

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Car has been stolen. This has put me in a mood. Posting will be slow and/or lackluster for a while.

Maj._Victory
Sep 16, 2007

BUILD MORE CITY WALLS!
Ramrod XTreme
I'm going camping on the 30th and I'll be back on the first or second of August. So no posing for me during that period.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Gus Hobbleton posted:

Car has been stolen. This has put me in a mood. Posting will be slow and/or lackluster for a while.

suck!

Social Anathema
Jun 8, 2007
NEDM makes you cool.
I'll be at QuakeCon. I might be able to post in my games, though, but if I'm slowing down the game, just NPC me.

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

Away until Saturday, posting will resume then.

Twobirds
Oct 17, 2000

Twobirds posted:

I'm going to be away probably July 31st (a week from today) to August 11th (Monday). I doubt I'll have net access at the time, but I may be able to find some wifi somewhere and update at least once during that time. But who knows.

Looks like this is August 2nd to August 12th, now. Just FYI.

tin can made man
Apr 13, 2005

why don't you ask him
about his penis
Will be wining and dining (mostly wining) in Napa Valley Friday and Saturday, dunno if I'll have time to post or not

Ardias
Nov 24, 2007

Why not?
I'm going to be traveling until Sunday. The hotel I'm staying at should have internet, but I said that last time and Things Went Down. Posting will be slowed either way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Melted Canary
Jun 15, 2006

It's kind of like orange juice, only crunchier.
Out of town until Sunday night with no internet access, so no posting in the game's I'm in.