Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

escape artist
Sep 24, 2005

Slow train coming

Babylonian posted:

Also when they got interviewed by that rear end in a top hat on that internet talk show and the guy kept calling it "comedy for stoners", which they completely embraced for the rest of the episode.

I haven't seen that.

Is it this:
http://www.hulu.com/watch/9587/talkshow-with-spike-feresten-guests-tim-and-eric
?

edit:

Yes, it is. The host is a douche bag.

escape artist fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Aug 19, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
"you want to talk about the economy?"
"well, obviously..."

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
i saw pineapple express last night & noticed that ed begley jr is one of the characters in it, i was pretty drat happy especially when he's shooting a shotgun at seth rogen after "dinner".

Campbell
Jun 7, 2000
New episode is up and ... it's changed the way I'll hug forever.

BooDoug187
Apr 8, 2005

Don't you fear the yetis in Rio?
C.O.R.P.S reminds me of everything wrong with lovely mid 90's cop shows (mainly that one USA network had about the bike cops.)

When they went around that building, it ended the way I wanted, THANKS TIM AND ERIC!

Plus the Hug video and the Family Divorce talk was great.

"Its a box of balloons!"

Campbell
Jun 7, 2000
I just loved how Tim blew up the balloon, tried to impress everyone with his helium voice and THEN blamed it on the assistants like they gave him the wrong balloons.

Also, Cinco products keep raising/lowering the bar every week...I'm always surprised and horrified by the next great product I need.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The ending to the CORBS bit was absolutely great. I really didn't expect that at all.

Babylonian
Jan 18, 2008
its time for some
sad
dad
posting

BooDoug187 posted:

When they went around that building, it ended the way I wanted, THANKS TIM AND ERIC!
Haha, I felt this was coming too. You can usually imagine them writing a bit and realize what would be funniest to them pretty clearly once you see enough of their stuff.

The best lines:
"If you're on the beach or the edge of town, C.O.R.B.S'll keep it close to the ground!"
"Me, me! I'm a tan man!"
"He's a weird man, but he's taller than your dad."

Babylonian
Jan 18, 2008
its time for some
sad
dad
posting

BooDoug187 posted:

Haha, I felt this was coming too. You can usually imagine them writing a bit and realize what would be funniest to them pretty clearly once you see enough of their stuff.

The best lines:
"If you're on the beach or the edge of town, C.O.R.B.S'll keep it close to the ground!"
"Me, me! I'm a tan man!"
"He's a weird man, but he's taller than your dad."

The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Angel from my Nightmare

Someone needs to make Eric gifs as soon as possible, specifically Eric making fart noises with the balloon and ramming the balloon into his crotch. loving hilarious.

Babylonian
Jan 18, 2008
its time for some
sad
dad
posting
There are so many things to love about this episode. I just noticed that during The Power Embrace when they're tiptoeing away from each other, right before the guy says "stop the tape", the guy on the right slams into the desk really hard.

Cory and Trevor
Feb 22, 2006

BooDoug187 posted:

C.O.R.P.S reminds me of everything wrong with lovely mid 90's cop shows (mainly that one USA network had about the bike cops.)

The typical Chicago cop lines were awesome:

"Just like a game of limbo, eh Donnigan?"
"'nother day 'nother dollar Donnigan."

Cory and Trevor fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Aug 24, 2008

Mr Viper
Jun 21, 2005

Derezzed...
I don't know how many of you watch Reaper, but Ray Wise (the guy in the Business Hugs commercials) plays the devil on that show, which made each and every business hug scene amazing.

ps: great hug.

edit: retard

Mr Viper fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Aug 24, 2008

fromagex
Oct 11, 2006

Mr Viper posted:

I don't know how many of you watch Reaper, but Sam Wise (the guy in the Business Hugs commercials) plays the devil on that show, which made each and every business hug scene amazing.

ps: great hug.

Ray Wise...and he was also Laura Palmers' dad/killer on Twin Peaks. Sure was awesome to see him, regardless. Certainly one of the more "odd choice" guests they've had.

fromagex fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Aug 24, 2008

I AM CARVALLO
Apr 19, 2007

Head Kicker GOTY
So far this season has been pretty meh to me. This week's episode was pretty good though. I just wish every episode could be as good as the first 5 or so episodes of season 1.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

I would watch a whole episode of Tim and Eric just loving around with balloons.

HugnKiss
Jul 7, 2008

I Don't Want To Grow Up

Campbell posted:

I just loved how Tim blew up the balloon, tried to impress everyone with his helium voice and THEN blamed it on the assistants like they gave him the wrong balloons

This has been my favorite intro of this season. The Aboxa Balloons bit was genius. Steve Brule's bit this week was also really good.

Moscow Mule
Dec 21, 2004

Nothing beats the taste sensation when maple syrup collides with ham.
Go make some computer technologies of your own. :)

For your technology!

DarkSun6890
Sep 16, 2005
The Magic Turkey Sandwich Box and I
Mark that one "V" for Viral.

cheap sunglasses
Mar 22, 2002

by Ozma

Mr Viper posted:

I don't know how many of you watch Reaper, but Ray Wise (the guy in the Business Hugs commercials) plays the devil on that show, which made each and every business hug scene amazing.

Ray Wise wears a power suit like nobody else can. It's that haircut.

I lost it at Steve Brule's viral video where he started appropriating old AC/DC songs.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
They really nailed the early 90s aesthetic in the divorce part. Those haircuts were unbelievable.

BertrandRussell
Jan 6, 2001
The divorce scene and the finale of C.O.R.B.S. are the only things that can top Ray Wise; if you don't know him from Reaper, he was also Leland Palmer in Twin Peaks, one of the best characters of all time.

cheap sunglasses
Mar 22, 2002

by Ozma

Mike_V posted:

They really nailed the early 90s aesthetic in the divorce part. Those haircuts were unbelievable.

The daughter's hair in particular made me think they were going to do a spoof of Troll 2.

BertrandRussell posted:

The divorce scene and the finale of C.O.R.B.S. are the only things that can top Ray Wise; if you don't know him from Reaper, he was also Leland Palmer in Twin Peaks, one of the best characters of all time.

He's also really good as Kristy Swanson's dad in The Chase.

R. Totale
Jul 14, 2005

I liked how long the divorce scene built up and how unfunny it was before the kids just started burping and getting so much enjoyment out of burping. That was hilarious. That was a great sketch.

The greatest sketch!

GET OUT OF HERE

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
If someone had told me that sketch was filmed in 1991 it'd be easy to believe. Great costume and hair work on the actors.

Syrant
Jun 28, 2006
This post is brought to you by: Goat Bouillabaise.

First 9
Have to say this is probably the best episode I've seen, primarily due to Ray Wise and Ste-ven Brule, oi, oi.

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr
Video commentary:

http://www.adultswim.com/ivc/timanderic/ep25/

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
This commentary is so fantastically boring. They talk about the economy for almost 3 minutes.

Edit: Okay Ben Hurr doing Kung Fu makes this amazing.

limp dick calvin fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Aug 27, 2008

Peggle Fever
Sep 21, 2005

shake it
New Episode is up

http://www.adultswim.com/video/?episodeID=8a2505951bc80ed4011c0a1d716a028a

Probably my favorite episode from any season to date.

Robotnik DDS
Oct 31, 2004

If there is such a thing as virtuoso level sketch comedy, that was it. Holy poo poo.

dolvlo
Apr 13, 2007

by Ozma

Peggle Fever posted:

New Episode is up

http://www.adultswim.com/video/?episodeID=8a2505951bc80ed4011c0a1d716a028a

Probably my favorite episode from any season to date.

What. THE gently caress

This is so incredibly amazing... I can't even believe they made this.. wow. I was laughing so hard I started crying.

codyclarke
Jan 10, 2006

IDIOT SOUP
That's the greatest episode yet. The logos at the end were the icing on the cake.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

I'M THE WEIRD MAN
I'M NUTS
I'M CRAAAYYYZAAAYYY!

I'M TALKIN' TO MY PUPPET FRIEND ABOUT THE ALIENS!

I hope David Liebe Hart is OK with this... :smith:

Spraynard Kruger
May 8, 2007

Was that Neil Hamburger at the end?

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

I'm an excellent critic! I automatically know when someone's done a bad job. Before you ask, yes it's a mixed blessing.
Cybernetic Crumb
Holy Jesus that was incredible. Like 24 hours of G4TV compressed into fifteen minutes but awesome

Mr Pigment
Jan 22, 2004
if satire could move mountains~

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I
I can't even begin to describe how incredible that was even down to seeing Gregg Turkington at the end :psyduck:

does anyone know where a broham liquor store is?

BooDoug187
Apr 8, 2005

Don't you fear the yetis in Rio?

EndOfTheWorld posted:

Like 24 hours of G4TV compressed into fifteen minutes but awesome

More like the late 90's up to '03 MTV... in turn is what G4 is now.

My god they did that so well, I bet if they pitched that show to G4 or MTV it would be on between Real World marathons.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
those logos were amazing. i think the only thing that could've made this episode any better would've been if at the very end, after "egg-zactly!" the original tim & eric intro started, only to end the show immediately after it played through.

another thing that wouldve been awesome is if for the viral internet clip segment they used the "STE-VEN BRULE, OI, OI!" clip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheap sunglasses
Mar 22, 2002

by Ozma

Dr_Strangelove posted:

I'M THE WEIRD MAN
I'M NUTS
I'M CRAAAYYYZAAAYYY!

I'M TALKIN' TO MY PUPPET FRIEND ABOUT THE ALIENS!

I hope David Liebe Hart is OK with this... :smith:

I'm sure they explained it to him as depicting what any other network/show would do with him by making him the butt of a joke.