Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen
Long delayed E/N poo poo finally popped up.

May not be able to post/use computer for weeks/months. May be able to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Lasers
Dec 10, 2000

Hitting the beach for the weekend, will be sleeping in a tent on the sand far away from all the excellent imagination games I am party to!

xian
Jan 21, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
Forgot to say, my extreme apologies to zg and everyone in the league of extraordinary jerks (I think that's the name) ffb, my computer dying caused me to miss the draft but I will have it up and running/something up and running by the time the season starts.

GoldenDelicious
Feb 20, 2008

One A Day.
Going to be out annoying goth kids tonight, and tomorrow going out of town go be a redneck and shoot at paper with a goon friend of mine, only to come back and prepare for my Serenity RPG game. Posting will be sporadic for game/recruitments I've posted in, but I'll guarantee at least one post per day.

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."

xian posted:

Forgot to say, my extreme apologies to zg and everyone in the league of extraordinary jerks (I think that's the name) ffb, my computer dying caused me to miss the draft but I will have it up and running/something up and running by the time the season starts.

It's okay, we got our revenge by laughing uproariously at the picks the autopicker gave you :laugh:

ItalicSquirrels
Feb 15, 2007

What?
My roommates brought the flu back with them from GenCon and gave it to me as a present. I apologize, but I have not been able to put my head together enough to post within the last 36 hours. I'll get some stuff up as soon as I can.

Mr. Horyd
Jul 17, 2001

REDHEADS WILL BE MY DOWNFALL!
I'll be leaving for a trip to the U.P. on Sunday morning, and won't be getting back until late Monday night. There's a possibility I might be able to hop onto some free wi-fi with my PSP at a McDs or something, but in all probability I won't be able to post anything until I get back.

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
Heading out to a kegger in about five minutes. Christ, you'd think I was a kid again or something.

Anyway, probably won't be posting again tonight, or possibly for the rest of the weekend.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer
Upon rebooting my computer this morning after a windows update, I'm getting a BSOD saying my BIOS is not ACPI compliant. Googling the problem doesn't make it seem too bad so hopefully SH/SC can give me a tard proof guide to fixing it when I get home in the morning.

BondageHoudini
Jul 12, 2006

this debate lacks any sexual intrigue so I am not even paying attention
My internet is screwed. I am posting this from a friend's house and it is more or less a heads up, I might be continue to be out of commission for a while here.

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

Going away until Friday. Almost certainly no posting until then.

DiscipleoftheClaw
Mar 13, 2005

Plus I gotta keep enough lettuce to support your shoe fetish.
Whamp whamp

Something has to get fixed in the basement of THIS OLD HOUSE, which means that we have to like, tear out a bunch of walls which means the cables running to my router are not going to be plugged in because we will be fixing poo poo. I will not have internet from anywhere from 3 hours to 3 days, depending on how bad the leak is behind the wall.

IT IS A MYSTERY

Hammer of Loki
Nov 29, 2005

Now get me some nails
Dear lord, law school came out of fuckin' nowhere.

No updates from me for a couple of days until I catch up.

Swags
Dec 9, 2006

Hammer of Loki posted:

Dear lord, law school came out of fuckin' nowhere.

No updates from me for a couple of days until I catch up.

gently caress.

You.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.

Swags posted:

gently caress.

You.

Swags update Wu Tang if you could TIA.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Mukaikubo posted:

It's okay, we got our revenge by laughing uproariously at the picks the autopicker gave you :laugh:
Matt Schaub!

tin can made man
Apr 13, 2005

why don't you ask him
about his penis
First week of classes, first week of new job, plus all the hullabaloo with moving into a new place soon is going to severely cut into my posting time, so sorry in advance :(

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Winson_Paine posted:

Swags update Wu Tang if you could TIA.

And SwaGoblins!

Fearsome Critter
Mar 2, 2008

PURPLE DRANK
ima grip and sip
This is probably a week late, but I'd been blindsided by illness, and classes started yesterday. I'll be out of commission for at least two more weeks.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Computer is still broken and this is my last night at work. Never thought I'd be posting more often at work than at home, but there it is. If I don't get a solution that works soon, I'll just wave goodbye to all my audiobooks, unread comics from last week and the bits of my music collection that I managed to redownload after deleting it all on accident and just do a system restore in the hopes that it fixes it.

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
I am going to be absent from online stuff due to PAX from Thursday afternoon to Monday afternoon. Be told.

Social Anathema
Jun 8, 2007
NEDM makes you cool.
This should have came earlier, but, I am currently posting from a laptop with a wireless modem, since I just moved into a new place and have been busy buying furniture. Posting will be spotty as hell, though I'll manage a post a day at least.

Deep State of Mind
Jul 30, 2006

"It was a busy day. I do not remember it all. In the morning, I thought I had lost my wallet. Then we went swimming and either overthrew a government or started a pro-American radio station. I can't really remember."
Fun Shoe

Bloodnose posted:

I'm heading out west to visit my parents for about a week and a half. I'll have a computer and I'll be posting a bit, but it'll be much less than normal.

I'm finally back. Good for me.

Jedi425
Dec 6, 2002

THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK YOUR HAND IN THE TV DO IT DO IT DO IT

STORM!

Expect little from me as we pick up the pieces. Thank God we had a generator on-site or we'd STILL be powering servers on.

GoldenDelicious
Feb 20, 2008

One A Day.
In under 7 hours (I forget the exact time they're coming in) my whole family + my grandmother is coming down to visit me over Labor Day Weekend because my birthday is on Sunday. I'm hoping to get some time away from them, but it is not guaranteed. Normal attentiveness to posting will resume after they leave on Monday.

foxxtrot
Jan 4, 2004

Ambassador of
Awesomeness
Out of town all weekend, for the Dave Matthew's concert and to see the folks. I'll have my Eee PC, so I may be able to post. Won't post before tonight though.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.
My wife has gone into labor. My posting is going to be sporadic to non-existant for the next few days. Go ahead and NPC my if it becomes a problem.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Congrats!

Naar
Aug 19, 2003

The Time of the Eye is now
Fun Shoe
I'm moving house to a place where I technically have internet but have no idea how it works, so if I don't post that's why!

Mr. Horyd
Jul 17, 2001

REDHEADS WILL BE MY DOWNFALL!
Somebody thought it would be fun to call in 'sick' at the last minute today, so I'll be handling at double shift a work. With class in the morning, I probably won't be able to post anything until tomorrow afternoon. My apologies.

foxxtrot
Jan 4, 2004

Ambassador of
Awesomeness

ManMythLegend posted:

My wife has gone into labor. My posting is going to be sporadic to non-existant for the next few days. Go ahead and NPC my if it becomes a problem.

Assuming this is a timely labor, congrats. Otherwise, I hope everything turns out okay.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

foxxtrot posted:

Assuming this is a timely labor, congrats. Otherwise, I hope everything turns out okay.

Soonmot posted:

Congrats!

The baby was on time more or less, and everything turned out great. We just got home this evening, so I'll be catching while she's napping.

Thanks for the support.

workape
Jul 23, 2002

I am going to be going out to the middle of nowhere New Mexico doing some wireless installs. I should be in a place with an internet connection at night. Be back on Friday, well technically Saturday given what time I land.

If you are bored and want to see what the middle of nowhere looks like, I am going to be working around this rail spur installing wireless gear so we can get our mining gear online.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=milan,+nm&ie=UTF8&ll=35.646416,-107.876472&spn=0.050986,0.11158&t=h&z=14

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Slow posting from me for a bit, as my main computer got hit with a godawful persistent, if incredibly stupid, piece of malicious code-- whoever wrote it had the brilliant idea of just sticking the thing in your Program Files folder, clear as day, with no protection.

It's not so much the code itself that's loving everything up as the fact that my wireless network drivers are basically always half an inch from utterly making GBS threads themselves, and this has thrown them into a tremendous fit.

One of these days, I'm going to have to figure out what the hell I did to permanently wreck Windows' Wireless Networking!

Actually sort of resolved, kind of!

Not really! God, the loving drivers on this computer..

Cabbit fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Sep 2, 2008

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

ManMythLegend posted:

The baby was on time more or less, and everything turned out great. We just got home this evening, so I'll be catching while she's napping.

Thanks for the support.

So what flavor baby was it? What's her/his name?

GEEZE.

Also congrats!

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

Winson_Paine posted:

So what flavor baby was it? What's her/his name?

GEEZE.

Also congrats!

Thanks.

Her name is Samantha.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

ManMythLegend posted:

Thanks.

Her name is Samantha.

You made my wife squeak with that pic.

drat you now she is gonna want one.

Booo.

PS: Whooo, baby!

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

ManMythLegend posted:

Thanks.

Her name is Samantha.

She looks drunk.

They grow up so fast.

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Tempora mutantur, et nos mutamur in illis
Congrats on the baby, ManMythLegend!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neena
May 11, 2007

No male will ever handle my massive CoX!
Wait, I meant boobs! Wait!
FISTS, Shit!
To my GMs- I am sick as a dog. Sorry :( Will try to get posts up as soon as I can.