Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
:argh: I didn't even think about region locking. Sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dominic White
Nov 1, 2005

Yodzilla posted:

:argh: I didn't even think about region locking. Sucks.

If I had the foresight to buy the game off the US store in the first place, we wouldn't be having this problem. There's really very little reason to buy from the EU store now, unless it's for DLC on games I've bought locally instead of imported.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Anyone have a opening for BC and Ratchet and future titles?

Shmoogy
Mar 21, 2007

Yodzilla posted:

Yeah Dan's already sent his $2.50 for The Last Guy. Da rest of you bums can send your bucks in too.

As for Warhawk, it appears that the expansions are sharable? I already have the first one but since they're $8 each and there's a pack of all three coming out for $16 I might bite the bullet and buy that using our share account. If anyone else wants in on those you can send your share of the money my way as usual ($3.60). I mean, just look how awesome this is going to be!

Unless of course someone comes up with cold hard evidence that says we can't share this stuff. From what I can see we can as long as you have the password for the purchasing account saved on your machine.

I'll send 6$ or whatever later on when I get back from class. I don't really feel comfortable attempting to paypal on my iphone through the Edge network.

ngeunit1
Apr 9, 2008

Nerd Herd
I just sent out an e-mail to our BC:R and R&C group for the possibility of a The Last Guy share. The game looks pretty cool and its only $10.

Zarrr
Oct 1, 2001
Anybody able to share Tekken/Street Fighter/GT? Will pay or alternatively trade SSHD, BC or the best game of all... Joust.

Robdog
Nov 6, 2002
I'm just checking in to see if my groups up for the last guy or not.

Fight! For your kite!
Jul 29, 2008
I just got The Last Guy and am looking to trade. I am specifically looking for

Calling all cars
Elefunk
Super puzzle fighter
Pixel junk racers
Piyotama
Gripshift
As well as older psx classics

Email me at degolyer @live.com or pm me if interested.

Fight! For your kite! fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Aug 29, 2008

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

Shmoogy posted:

I'll send 6$ or whatever later on when I get back from class. I don't really feel comfortable attempting to paypal on my iphone through the Edge network.

That's cool. I just got back from the Eagles game (AJ Feeley :smithicide: ) so I'll have the stuff for my group in about an hour.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
OK my guys can go get The Last Guy and the Warhawk packs if they've opted in for them. Go to it! (the jet pack owns by the way)

DiminishedAngel
Jul 21, 2007

This Is My Story, Bitches
Anyone else up for splitting the Warhawk expansions? Don't necessarily need a full group, just as many as possible.

Dbeatles34
Jan 7, 2004
Dr. Sammy G

DiminishedAngel posted:

Anyone else up for splitting the Warhawk expansions? Don't necessarily need a full group, just as many as possible.

I'm in if we can get a couple more...

Edit: Any interest in Last Guy or Street Fighter Alpha?

Dbeatles34 fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Aug 29, 2008

DiminishedAngel
Jul 21, 2007

Dbeatles34 posted:

I'm in if we can get a couple more...

Edit: Any interest in Last Guy or Street Fighter Alpha?

Two for Warhawk maps. Anyone else?

Spincut
Jan 14, 2008

Oh! OSHA gonna make you serve time!
'Cause you an occupational hazard tonight.
I want to get in to the Warhawk x-packs as well.

DiminishedAngel
Jul 21, 2007

I'm not really interested in The Last Guy.

Spincut posted:

I want to get in to the Warhawk x-packs as well.

Cool. Three's enough for me. $16 divided by 3 is about $5.33, plus about $0.58 in paypal fees, so I'd say round it up to a nice $6/person. Who wants to handle the purchase?

Spincut
Jan 14, 2008

Oh! OSHA gonna make you serve time!
'Cause you an occupational hazard tonight.
I can do the purchase for it. My paypal is Spincut at gmail dot com if you want to send the payments now. I'll e-mail you the login at your paypal address.

EDIT: Alright, booster packs have been purchased! Go ahead and send payments at your leisure.

Spincut fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Aug 31, 2008

Kemian
Jul 26, 2004

Economics is not a science, and never will be!

I'd be interested in The Last Guy for sure.

DiminishedAngel
Jul 21, 2007

Spincut posted:

I can do the purchase for it. My paypal is Spincut at gmail dot com if you want to send the payments now. I'll e-mail you the login at your paypal address.

EDIT: Alright, booster packs have been purchased! Go ahead and send payments at your leisure.

Payment sent. diminishedangel@yahoo.com for the log-in details.

Dbeatles34
Jan 7, 2004
Dr. Sammy G

Spincut posted:

I've just sent the payment from Srastagh (at) comcast (dot) net

Thanks!

skywalker6705
Mar 16, 2006

"I can't fit my meat into my new shorts!"
I thought it wasn't possible to share Warhawk Boosters?

Man I feel dumb... :<

In other news: ngeunit1, you forgot about our Siren group! I'd be down for The Last Guy. Hit up the other guys and let me know the verdict.

k1ller00
Apr 25, 2006
Anyone up for a Siren or Eden share? I really want to play Siren but can't really justify spending £20 on it.

Shards of Fate
Apr 19, 2002

They look like monsters to you?
Anyone getting the Last Guy have a slot for me and my friend? (I'll be paypalling his share of the money as well).

Knivez
Aug 27, 2008
Looking for someone who has:

Super Stardust HD
Bionic Commando
Fatal Inertia
1942 Joint Strike
Blastfactor

I have the following:

Super Rub'a'Dub
Pixeljunk Eden
Pixeljunk Monsters (no expansion)
Mortal Kombat 2
Jetmoto (Both PS3 and PSP)
Flow (No expansion)
Rock Band Track Packs (Includes Black Sabbath Pack, Metallica Pack, Disturbed Pack, NIN First Pack)
Guitar Hero Track Packs (Includes No Doubt Track Pack)

Willing to negotiate on anything, I know there probably isn't someone with exactly everything that I want, and I probably don't have what ppl want, so just post here and let me know. Thanks.

AIM is saiyanrage666

Knivez fucked around with this message at 09:41 on Sep 2, 2008

Fight! For your kite!
Jul 29, 2008

Shards of Fate posted:

Anyone getting the Last Guy have a slot for me and my friend? (I'll be paypalling his share of the money as well).

You can have 2 of my shares.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
OK so it looks like we've got possibly four for a Qore share. Are we planning to do a subscription if we can get all five? Here's the tentative group:

quote:

Yodzilla
Captain Charisma
life of lemons
Tenacious Dan (???)
???
Is anyone else from my normal group interested in getting in on this?

Tenacious Dan
Feb 21, 2006

Skol!

Yodzilla posted:

OK so it looks like we've got possibly four for a Qore share. Are we planning to do a subscription if we can get all five? Here's the tentative group:

If you're starting a new group for this, then I'll probably pass since I already have it. I was going to pick up the couple extra months "for the group" but since you're starting a new one, I'll step out. I'm sure there's someone else out there who wants the motorstorm 2 beta...

weapey
Jun 11, 2003

stomp stomp stomp

Yodzilla posted:

I might be, but I'm in the UK and I'm not entirely sure you can get Qore even with a US account (like we can't get the film store). If I can (and please can someone confirm, maybe test someone's PSN account?), I'm interested.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

Tenacious Dan posted:

If you're starting a new group for this, then I'll probably pass since I already have it. I was going to pick up the couple extra months "for the group" but since you're starting a new one, I'll step out. I'm sure there's someone else out there who wants the motorstorm 2 beta...

Oh did everyone else from our normal group want it? I thought it was just Dan and I.

Shmoogy
Mar 21, 2007

Yodzilla posted:

Oh did everyone else from our normal group want it? I thought it was just Dan and I.

It was just you guys :-(

japii
Mar 25, 2003

japii like nivek.

Yodzilla posted:

Hey, I'll go in as your 5th, but only if you guys do the annual subscription. It would be nice not to have to worry about buying any more eps for a year.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
OK so now it looks like this I think:

quote:

Yodzilla (in for single or subscription)
Captain Charisma (in for single)
life of lemons (in but unknown preference)
japii (in for subscription)
weapey (in if Europeans can use it)
hmmm...

weapey
Jun 11, 2003

stomp stomp stomp

Yodzilla posted:

You can count me in, supposedly Qore works. I'd be interested in Wipeout HD when it's out too.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

weapey posted:

You can count me in, supposedly Qore works. I'd be interested in Wipeout HD when it's out too.

Well, I've got my normal group for big games like WipEout. This is pretty much just for Qore. Are you in for a subscription and/or just this one depending on what other people agree to?

japii
Mar 25, 2003

japii like nivek.
Well now we really really need to get the annual subscription cause it'll give us access to the public beta for Resistance 2. That's definitely worth $5 to me.

That is, as long as you don't have to be signed into that specific PSN account to play it.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

I have
Pain

I want:
Anything :smith: can't get my cards to work on PSN for now, so until I sort it out I will take literally anything for Pain.

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

Yodzilla posted:

hmmm...
If someone ends up dropping out I'll take a spot :).

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

gibbed posted:

If someone ends up dropping out I'll take a spot :).

Are you in for the single or subscription or either one? I still haven't heard back from life of lemons and charisma just wants the single. weapey which are you in for?

life of lemons
Sep 7, 2005

I steal stuff all the time.

Yodzilla posted:

Are you in for the single or subscription or either one? I still haven't heard back from life of lemons and charisma just wants the single. weapey which are you in for?

Subscription sounds good assuming pretty much everything can be shared right?

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

Yodzilla posted:

Subscription assuming it's shared.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doorselfin
Dec 18, 2004

You broke my sitar, motherfucker.

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

I have
Pain

I want:
Anything :smith: can't get my cards to work on PSN for now, so until I sort it out I will take literally anything for Pain.

I don't know whether I have the authority to do this, but TheVaultDweller, me and a few others are in a long-term sharing group, and one of us just dropped out.

I would assume we have one slot left on our latest round of purchases, which include The Last Guy, fl0w, and Street Fighter Alpha, and possibly a few random slots left on some other things.

Maybe you could ask him about joining us for a long history of future purchases? TheVaultDweller's email is on page 17.

• Locked thread