Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

salt the fries!
Dec 24, 2005
Hey have I mentioned yet that my license plate is "TOA5TER"? See, it's kyoot because it's a boxy car! ^_^

HairyNipple! posted:

Not Craigslist, but still pretty funny. I used to work with the guy who's selling this. He was a good guy, just really naive. This is the worst sales pitch I've ever read. He hardly listed one good thing about the car. Also, the car is unregistered because it's unregisterable (cut springs, too dark tint). Also, one time he drove down the coast and one of the wheels fell off.

Click here for the full 721x940 image.

gently caress that, seeing that pisses me off. I had a brown one that was registered that needed a gas line - I got it for $300. My dad gave it away for free just to get it out of his way and I didn't learn about it until I asked him if I could pick it up to fix the gas line. Ahhh, that thing would have been great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HairyNipple!
Dec 31, 2004

hello i am fast cheap awesome

salt the fries! posted:

gently caress that, seeing that pisses me off. I had a brown one that was registered that needed a gas line - I got it for $300. My dad gave it away for free just to get it out of his way and I didn't learn about it until I asked him if I could pick it up to fix the gas line. Ahhh, that thing would have been great.

Oh yeah, the guy who's selling now didn't do any of the modifications to it. He bought it like that from Sydney, and couldn't register it here in Canberra (different states). So he was driving it around unregistered for a few months. I don't even know if he can legally sell it, or how that works, since I think the rego is still in the previous owners name.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

HairyNipple! posted:

Not Craigslist, but still pretty funny. I used to work with the guy who's selling this. He was a good guy, just really naive. This is the worst sales pitch I've ever read. He hardly listed one good thing about the car. Also, the car is unregistered because it's unregisterable (cut springs, too dark tint). Also, one time he drove down the coast and one of the wheels fell off.

Click here for the full 721x940 image.

Jesus, he did miss a bit of very important information there. I suggest you inform eBay, before someone gets screwed over.

Captain Cannabis
Sep 30, 2005

Professional Bongologist

tractorcrusher posted:

Check out what our local Subaru dealership just got in... I guess hunting is big in suburban hell?

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ctd/860523282.html

Click here for the full 718x875 image.

The last picture didn't fit in the screeshot.

Haha this thing is hilarious, was at Subaru Plano picking up some parts with a friend and got a look of it.

Left Ventricle
Feb 24, 2006

Right aorta

slidebite posted:

What in the gently caress is that thing in the bottom left photo? It looks like a 1/2" breaker bar being used either as a shifter or hanging from the rear view mirror :wtc:
I think it's the shifter! This man clearly appreciates the finer things in life :monocle:

Fast 1996 Acura Integra GSR

Click here for the full 739x738 image.

Ricer tax strikes again. :rice:

MattD1zzl3
Oct 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
The thing is, they actually expect the money they drop into the car raises it by the same amount, when it really just is very expensive stuff that doesnt do anything and makes nobody want the car.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

MattD1zzl3 posted:

The thing is, they actually expect the money they drop into the car raises it by the same amount, when it really just is very expensive stuff that doesnt do anything and makes nobody want the car.

95% of the time, properly installed go fast parts suffer the same fate.

tractorcrusher
Sep 29, 2003

Huh huh huh huh huh! And you just said Hi! Hi! Hi! Heh heh heh! You sounded like ahh ha ha my niece! And she's six months old ha ha ha!
I know this isn't a craigslist ad, nor is it a classified... but I don't know where else to put this.

When you search google for Mercedes C63 the first sponsored link is for the BMW M3. :lol:

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

tractorcrusher posted:

I know this isn't a craigslist ad, nor is it a classified... but I don't know where else to put this.

When you search google for Mercedes C63 the first sponsored link is for the BMW M3. :lol:

That is DEFINITELY intentional. BMW wants to make sure C63 buyers remember the M3.

The Rocket Salad
Sep 1, 2004

lol what
A Fiat 500 in Ithaca, NY?

:monocle:

http://ithaca.craigslist.org/cto/866123684.html

Click here for the full 816x1286 image.

The Rocket Salad fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Oct 6, 2008

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Stupid drivers always breaking car, Gronk fix car...

Needs bondo in a lot of places? You just don't buy old cars like those anywhere in the rust belt. Spend the $4000 and buy one from California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas, etc. Here, that car is worth absolutely nothing.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Pompous Rhombus posted:

edit: BITCHIN CAMARO

Click here for the full 1257x952 image.

Looks like my Bug's big brother :D

Click here for the full 810x610 image.

Pretty Little Rainbow
Dec 27, 2005

by T. Finn
Mazda mx6 ~~~ lamborghini ~~~ - $2900 (Surrey)

~~~ Looking for quick sale,Mazda mx6 Lamborghini blue brand new paint all car.low km Only 156666 kms Aircared.Very fun to drive this sports vehicle .Engine and Transmission are very strong in this car.Mechanics are in great shape.$-2.5L V6 5 speed( manual )A/C ,Srs,PWR windows,PWR sunroof
black Leather seats
$-Cd player & Am/fm stereo,new speakers
- tuning paint inside
Great sport huligan for fans. ~~~~ NEED TO SALE IT QUICK ~~~ $ 2900 obo
For more Info or more pitures Please call 778-230-7392 Edrees thank u.

keywords: civic,mazda mx3,acura,integra,prelude,mx6,rx7,eclips,supra,toyota,talon

TUNIN PAINT INSIDE YO

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/cto/869487810.html

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

1992 Civic ALL HOOKED UP

'the vtech kicks in at arround 4500 rpm'

http://elmira.craigslist.org/cto/869299326.html

Think he's trying to hide something?

FEAR THE NUG
Jul 2, 2008
http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/867975527.html

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c16/killerducky/Screenshot-2.png

quote:

I selling my mazda 323 AUTOMATIC, blue, really nice car, it has 1.6 engine, so this is low gas))) it has only 107 kmiles, so this is really low for this year, it has the strongest engine i ever saw!!!! it has all new belts even timing belt!!!! new spark-plugs, new axles!!!!! really strong battery, new upper top gasket!!!!
it has AIR-CONDITIONER!!! very reliable car.
You can use it for construction, it can fit a lot of tools, when you put your back sits down, - it looks like van, a lot of free space!!!! but other way trunk is big for a lot of stuff. if you have cleaning work, - this is perfect car for you!!!
It looks really cute (it has Mercedes sign on hood :) ) but paint isn't the best, somebody repainted it, but anyway!!!
It has really nice tires and wheels, tires is mishelin, and american racing wheels, everything works in this car, and..... i really like it)))
so i'll sell you this car to you for 1500, and i accept offerings, so here it is!!!!! it passed emission test))))
really low miles, good car for first timers, and students

FEAR THE NUG fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Oct 8, 2008

salt the fries!
Dec 24, 2005
Hey have I mentioned yet that my license plate is "TOA5TER"? See, it's kyoot because it's a boxy car! ^_^
http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/870242993.html

It's in Lexington, KY according to the ad, they really want to get the word out!

Man, that's tempting. And only $1500 extra for 24's with it? drat!

edit: serious question - why is the headliner backwards?

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

salt the fries! posted:

edit: serious question - why is the headliner backwards?

maybe so he can enjoy it in his rearview mirror.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

drat I was looking for something that was "48" and "44".

The Rocket Salad
Sep 1, 2004

lol what

leica posted:

Think he's trying to hide something?
I've seen that car. He's trying to hide that it looks like poo poo.

salt the fries! posted:

ASK FOR DEVO ANYTIME

The Rocket Salad fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Oct 7, 2008

bladernr
Oct 3, 2006
I'm not wearing any pants. Film at 11!
Just imagine what that thing will look like when the next owner doesn't have 24s... has to put 15" steelies on it to drive it home... :hurr:

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

bladernr posted:

Just imagine what that thing will look like when the next owner doesn't have 24s... has to put 15" steelies on it to drive it home... :hurr:

I'd probably put some 40" Thornbirds on that thing and go mudding.

OH wait, no 4wd!

Kotaru
Jan 17, 2004

"Serve the Hive.....
Feel the groove.
I control....
the way you move."

Otacon posted:

I'd probably put some 40" Thornbirds on that thing and go mudding.

OH wait, no 4wd!

I cant even imagine the drivetrain angles on that heap, I wonder how many ujoints he went through.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Kotaru posted:

I cant even imagine the drivetrain angles on that heap, I wonder how many ujoints he went through.

While you can't polish a turd, you sure as hell can roll it in glitter.

b0nes
Sep 11, 2001
Anyone interested in a BENTLEY ARNAGE?

Looks like the real thing.

Left Ventricle
Feb 24, 2006

Right aorta

b0nes posted:

Anyone interested in a BENTLEY ARNAGE? Looks like the real thing.
Until you see that steering wheel, column shifter and Ford instrument cluster. :laugh:

Arzakon
Nov 24, 2002

"I hereby retire from Mafia"
Please turbo me if you catch me in a game.
This cannot be serious... http://atlanta.craigslist.org/cto/871998900.html

$13,500 (But I want $17,000) for a '97 Mustang GT plastered with Saleen and Cobra Decals, lovely vinyl seats, a broken odometer, and no cats. Not to mention a major front end collision repair. There is no way I can't reply to this posting.

"1997 FORD MUSTANG GT CONVERTIBLE. DARK GREEN EXT. WITH TAN CONVERTIBLE TOP.

NEW TAN VINYL INTERIOR. HERE IS THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION AND EXACTLY WHAT I KNOW ABOUT THIS CAR. I HAVE OWNED THIS CAR SINCE 04/07. I BOUGHT FROM A DISTRESSED SELLER. THE PREVIOUS OWNER OR OWNERS HAVE SPENT A LOT OF MONEY ON THIS CAR. I CAN'T GUARANTEE THE MILEAGE BUT FROM THE (AUTOCHECK VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT I RAN) 68,000 MILES IS PRETTY ACCURATE. THE SPEEDOMETER QUIT WORKING FOR A VERY SHORT TIME BUT I HAVE HAD THAT FIXED. THE AUTOCHECK VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT SHOWS THAT, ON 04/11/02, THE MUSTANG WAS INVOLVED IN A WRECK AND HAD A FRONT IMPACT WITH ANOTHER VEHICLE RESULTING IN SEVERE DAMAGE. I HAVE OWNED HUNDREDS OF CARS AND BUILT CARS AND THIS CAR DOES NOT LOOK THE LEAST BIT AS IF IT’S EVER BEEN WRECKED. I BOUGHT THE CAR BECAUSE OF THE MONEY SPENT ON IT AND THE WAY THE CAR LOOKS AND DRIVES.

THE MUSTANG HAS BEEN MODIFIED TO LOOK LIKE A MUSTANG COBRA. IT HAS THE ("SVT COBRA EMBLEMS") MOUNTED ON THE SIDE OF THE CAR. ON EACH SIDE OF THE CAR AT THE BOTTOM OF THE DOORS ARE:

PAINTED DECALS THAT SAY ("OFFICIAL PACE CAR") THEN UNDER THAT ("78TH INDIANAPOLIS 500 MAY 29, 1998") LIKE I SAID THIS IS A KIT CAR. THERE WAS NOT A MUSTANG PACE CAR IN THE 1998 INDIANAPOLIS RACE. ON THE REAR OF THE CAR IS PAINTED ("SUPER CHARGER S351"). ON THE REAR IS AN ("INDIANAPOLIS SPEEDWAY EMBLEM"). HANGING FROM THE REAR BUMPER IS A FLAP READING ("SVT RACING"). AN AFTER MARKET ("CERVINI HOOD") WAS ADDED WITH A ("RAM AIR INTAKE AND "S351") IS PAINTED ON THE HOOD. ON THE FRONT BUMPER IS PAINTED, ("RACING 197"). THIS CAR WAS VERY LOUD WHEN I BOUGHT IT SO I PUT ON ("NEW MUFFLERS.") I HAVE PUT A COMPLETE SET OF ("NEW TIRES") ON THE CAR. THE ONLY THING THE CAR NEEDS TO PASS EMISSIONS IS (2) CATALYTIC CONVERTERS. I HAVE HAD ALL THE SEATS IN THE CAR COVERED IN ("NEW TAN VINYL MATERIAL").

I KNOW I WILL NEVER GET THE PRICE FOR WHAT I THINK THIS MUSTANG IS WORTH. NOR WILL I GET NOWHERE NEAR THE MONEY I HAVE INVESTED!! THIS CAR IS IN GREAT CONDITION, AS THE PICTURES SHOW, AND IT DRIVES GREAT. ALWAYS ADULT OWNED AND DRIVEN AS FAR AS THE CAR HAS BEEN AROUND.

THE OTHER GOOD THING ABOUT THIS CAR OTHER THAN IT (MUST GO ASAP!!!)
(THE INSURANCE WILL BE CHEAPER FOR THE NEXT PURCHASER). BECAUSE IT IS A (GT) INSTEAD OF A REAL COBRA. ANY INQUIRIES FEEL FREE TO CALL ME ANYTIME BEFORE 7:00 PM EST. I PREFER PHONE CALLS RATHER THAN EMAIL. CALL 770-461-0171 OR 678-614-0140. LEAVE MESSAGE IF NO ANSWER AND I WILL CALL YOU BACK. EMAIL ADDRESS: ksagon@bellsouth.net
WILL BE GLAD TO EMAIL MANY NICE PICTURES TO SERIOUS PROSPECTS.
NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES ON CAR WRITTEN OR EXPRESSED VERBALLY.

WAS ASKING: &17000.00/ BUT WILL TAKE: $13,500.00 OBO!!! "

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Own a Jeep Wrangler? Then you can trade it for THIS:

http://elmira.craigslist.org/bar/859833013.html

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

leica posted:

Own a Jeep Wrangler? Then you can trade it for THIS:

http://elmira.craigslist.org/bar/859833013.html

This really needs to be screenshot for posterity.

Click here for the full 792x665 image.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
Perfect Lemons car. Not fast or anything, but free gives you a lot of room to work with.

http://mohave.craigslist.org/zip/867229614.html

quote:

Free 1972 Cadillac De-Ville Perfect for Factory Stock Race Car (Lake Havasu City)
Reply to: sale-867229614@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-10-05, 9:06AM MST

Free just come get it. No title, runs interior gutted, new wheels and used tires

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Pretty Little Rainbow
Dec 27, 2005

by T. Finn
I have no idea.

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/cto/872954981.html

Pretty Little Rainbow fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Oct 10, 2008

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

1987 Nissan 300ZX
(Click for big:)

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cto/865125165.html

Do you think that'd be a good trade for my 1998 Dodge Avenger? He said it's a 5-speed which is what I want and said around 200hp so I'm assuming it's the turbo version. He said some various things were rebuilt like the engine and intake (manifold?). All the rust is repaired and the car is primered and he's going to paint it any color I want. Or should I just not bother and am in for a heap of trouble?

Super Aggro Crag fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Oct 10, 2008

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

Pretty Little Rainbow posted:

I have no idea.

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/cto/872954981.html

something tells me that girl has all of those ASCII symbols in a textfile for easy reference. And still I want to know the price.

Simkin
May 18, 2007

"He says he's going to be number one!"

Super Aggro Crag posted:

1987 Nissan 300ZX
(Click for big:)

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cto/865125165.html

Do you think that'd be a good trade for my 1998 Dodge Avenger? He said it's a 5-speed which is what I want and said around 200hp so I'm assuming it's the turbo version. He said some various things were rebuilt like the engine and intake (manifold?). All the rust is repaired and the car is primered and he's going to paint it any color I want. Or should I just not bother and am in for a heap of trouble?

That's a shitload of miles, and not a brilliant price. At 200hp, that would be the turbo version, so at least it'd be able to get out of its own way, but I'd find something in better condition, with fewer miles.

Wait, you're trading an avenger for a 300zx turbo? Go for it. :v:

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Yeah, its a lot of miles but the engine was rebuilt last month and was ported and polished. It's also getting a fresh paint job. Yeah, my Avenger is in good condition but it leaves something to be desired. It's like the retarded cousin of the DSM cars...

Pretty Little Rainbow
Dec 27, 2005

by T. Finn

Simkin posted:

That's a shitload of miles, and not a brilliant price. At 200hp, that would be the turbo version, so at least it'd be able to get out of its own way, but I'd find something in better condition, with fewer miles.

Wait, you're trading an avenger for a 300zx turbo? Go for it. :v:

The sad thing is I'd probably pick that up if it was in Canada.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
Hey, anyone interested in a Daihatsu Rocky?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars...d=p4506.c0.m245

quote:

Hello and thanx for stopping by our auction.

This is UNDOUBTEDLY the nicest DAIHATSU "Rocky" 4X4 on EBAY!!!

This one is sweet beyond compare!! Has the economical 1.6 liter engine with the most desired 5 speed manual transmission and COLD, cold A/C!!!! The body is about as straight as it was new, and the paint is metallic red and in great condition with only very minor imperfections or blemishes. The top is removable and is a white color from the factory and in terrific condition. We're not the original owners but it's obvious it was garaged when not being used. It just shines in the sun like a big ruby!!! Has alloy wheels {lighter than steel wheels} and great all purpose tires. Interior as you can see is in very nice condition as well, with no cracks, rips or tears as is the headliner material.Only the drivers seat has some tears from being sat on but the seat still looks good and has a nice seat cover.The rear bench seat has some tears on top but can be easily covered. Windows roll up and down with ease and no issues. Has a pretty good audio system too compatible with MP3 and Ipod , for those longer rides. Rides and drives great with no issues, straight and true with no pulling or vibrations when driving or braking. Exhaust system is intact and quiet with no apparent leaks, it was smogged a couple of months ago and passed with flying colors. 4x4 Works awesome! Clean CA title on hand and currently registered until 2009.

EVERYTHING WORKS ON THIS BABY!

This Daihatsu Rocky 4x4 is the cleanest one I have seen. This vehicle is being sold as is and under the best of my knowledge it is in perfect running condition. Winning bidder is responsible for shipping. Please ONLY bid if you are a true buyer.

This is a great car for a student, off road enthusiast, travelers, etc. Previous owners only used it very seldom, the only reason the Rocky got 113k miles is because it was being pulled by a motor home.

Gets thumbs up when we're out and about.....It's a great economical fun little car that will go almost anywhere anytime without issue. If you want to come and check out or test drive the vehicle, please let me know and I'll make some time for you. Remember these are RARE but you can easily find replacement parts at your local auto shop store since they are made with similar pieces as Yoyotas.

Any questions feel free to email me.

HAPPY BIDDING!

I added some videos, one that I made and two other I got from youtube. Check them out, it is very interesting. It shows what this "Rocky" is capable of doing.

OOPS SORRY GUYS I THINK A FEW PICTURES OF THE CAR MIGHT HAVE SLIPPED IN THERE.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
If she stays in the car and blows me every time I drive it, put me down for two.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Put me down for three. What the hell is Daihatsu? It is a pretty clean car though... Boobs.

Cop
Nov 14, 2007

Super Aggro Crag posted:

What the hell is Daihatsu? It is a pretty clean car though... Boobs.

A short box 89 4Runner is what it looks like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lambster Bisque
Dec 31, 2007

by angerbotSD

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Put me down for three. What the hell is Daihatsu? It is a pretty clean car though... Boobs.

It's not that hard to do a quick search is it? Though I'm really surprised that anybody doesn't know what Daihatsu are: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daihatsu