Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robdog
Nov 6, 2002

skywalker6705 posted:

Get PMs motherfucker. Are you interested in getting MM9 bonus content with the rest of our Wipeout HD share? It'd be a dollar a piece. $1.75 if you want Linger in Shadows as well (that's between 4 people. I already have it).

From our group, so far:

1. Vegastar - In for MM9 DLC, dunno on LiS
2. Robdog - Motherfucker needs PMs
3. mcmaken6
4. ladysparkles - In for MM9 DLC and LiS
5. skywalker6705 - In for MM9 DLC

Close, 16.

I'd be in for mm9 and linger in shadows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magical_ape
Apr 30, 2008

*Do justice to yourself*

Feenix posted:

- magical_ape (is that one or 2 shares?)

Just one share please :)
So we still have an open spot.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
also I can lead off, if need be, but I'd prefer not to, this time, as part of the reason I'm not sharing this is that I'm very close to broke. So I could paypal someone else my share, but would prefer not to put the initial cost upfront. (But will, if I have to...)

magical_ape
Apr 30, 2008

*Do justice to yourself*

Feenix posted:

also I can lead off, if need be, but I'd prefer not to, this time, as part of the reason I'm not sharing this is that I'm very close to broke. So I could paypal someone else my share, but would prefer not to put the initial cost upfront. (But will, if I have to...)

I would do it but im in Europe, and with Entropay now gone i cant buy stuff from America.

Kengi
Sep 22, 2006
Gamer, geek, and ladies man

Feenix posted:

Game style is bejewelled-ish with all the fun "wrapper" of an old school Fantasy RPG.

I can't make promises to you, but honestly, for 3 bucks... there is a VERY good chance you'll fall in love with it hardcore. And a slim chance you won't.

So I have:
- magical_ape (is that one or 2 shares?)
-japii
-Robdog
-Kengi

yes?

[edit] What I love about Puzzle Quest is that it's the game I want to play when I want to play a game but don't want to play a game. (That's a funny sentence but it's very true.)

Your edit comment makes perfect sense to me... Scary as that is.

I wanted to know if anyone knows what the differences are between this version and the one on the DS. My girlfriend and I have each gone through the DS version.

Anyway, I was more looking for BattleCars, but if we could get a group with both BattleCars and Puzzle Quest, I'd be all for it.

skywalker6705
Mar 16, 2006

"I can't fit my meat into my new shorts!"

Robdog posted:

I'd be in for mm9 and linger in shadows.

Mkay, so thats:

2. Robdog - In for MM9 DLC and LiS
3. mcmaken6 - still hasn't responded to PM
5. skywalker6705 - In for MM9 DLC only

That's 4 for MM9 and 2 for LiS so far. Vegastar will get back to me later probably, so I'd wager on him being a yes too. But mcmaken6 hasn't responded to my PM at all.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Kengi: this one has the expansion pack on it. Plague Master or something...

Kengi
Sep 22, 2006

Feenix posted:

Kengi: this one has the expansion pack on it. Plague Master or something...

Ah... Just what I need: More cheap opponents...

teknologik
Jul 24, 2006

Write it, cut it,
paste it, save it
Edit: Saw how cheap LiS was and decided just to buy it and other stuff on my own.

teknologik fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Oct 11, 2008

japii
Mar 25, 2003

japii like nivek.

Feenix posted:

I don't mind taking lead. I usually do in my other groups anyway.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

japii posted:

I don't mind taking lead. I usually do in my other groups anyway.

So do we have 5?

Kengi, Japii, Magical_ape, Robdog, Me... ?

[ed] I can paypal you immediately. I wanna play thissssss... :p

japii
Mar 25, 2003

japii like nivek.

Feenix posted:

So do we have 5?

Kengi, Japii, Magical_ape, Robdog, Me... ?

[ed] I can paypal you immediately. I wanna play thissssss... :p

I think Kengi was only in if we were doing the rocket car game as well. But I'm gonna go ahead and setup the account and purchase it anyway. I'll let you guys know when it's all setup and you can paypal me then.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

japii posted:

I think Kengi was only in if we were doing the rocket car game as well. But I'm gonna go ahead and setup the account and purchase it anyway. I'll let you guys know when it's all setup and you can paypal me then.

Sounds good. I think at least 3 or 4 of us are in then. Gimme a PM when you're set. :)

japii
Mar 25, 2003

japii like nivek.

-magical_ape (payment received)
-Feenix (payment received)
-Robdog (payment received)

Kengi It sounded like you weren't in unless we did the rocket car game so I didn't include you in the list, but if you were still interested just let me know. Also I'd be willing to start up another share group for the rocket car game if you're interested.

japii fucked around with this message at 09:55 on Oct 11, 2008

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
paypal'd, son.

japii
Mar 25, 2003

japii like nivek.
magical_ape I received your payment and just sent the login details to the email that was associated with your paypal.

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one sat.

He chose the path of perpetual contentment.

I just got my PS3, and now I'm interested in getting a BUNCH of games

I'm mainly interested in Burnout, Wipeout and the Ratchet and Clank expansion, but I'm also intersted in just about all of the $10 and under games.

Is anyone else interested in getting around $100-$150 (grand total, $20-$30 each) in games in one big lump if I come up with a good list?

Robdog
Nov 6, 2002

japii posted:

Ok so

-magical_ape
-Feenix
-Robdog

Go ahead and send paypal to japii.sev7n@gmail.com. It's $3.50 each (due to paypal fees), or just $4 if you're feeling lazy/generous.

Also if everyone could let me know how they want me to contact them with the details that would be great.

Kengi It sounded like you weren't in unless we did the rocket car game so I didn't include you in the list, but if you were still interested just let me know. Also I'd be willing to start up another share group for the rocket car game if you're interested.
Payment sent.

japii
Mar 25, 2003

japii like nivek.

Robdog posted:

Payment sent.

Payment received, thanks. I sent the login info to your paypal email.

Kengi
Sep 22, 2006
Sorry I haven't been on, been messing with the LBP beta before it expires.

I was looking to get more than one game out of the grouping, so I'll pass for now unless there are other games.

Thanks though.

Teraad
Jun 18, 2004

Gangringo posted:

I just got my PS3, and now I'm interested in getting a BUNCH of games

I'm mainly interested in Burnout, Wipeout and the Ratchet and Clank expansion, but I'm also intersted in just about all of the $10 and under games.

Is anyone else interested in getting around $100-$150 (grand total, $20-$30 each) in games in one big lump if I come up with a good list?

I'm interested. I just got my PS3 as well and the amount of games I'd like is a little daunting without the shares.

Kengi
Sep 22, 2006

Teraad posted:

I'm interested. I just got my PS3 as well and the amount of games I'd like is a little daunting without the shares.

Depends on the list, but I could be up for it. I don't have much currently.

Jamit
Jan 26, 2004
Bingo!
Likewise, I'd like to see the list first, but there's a fair few games that I'd like to get.

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one sat.

He chose the path of perpetual contentment.

Jamit posted:

Likewise, I'd like to see the list first, but there's a fair few games that I'd like to get.

Okay, here's a start:

Burnout Paradise $29.99
Wipeout HD $19.99
Super Stardust HD + Expansion $14.99
Megaman 8 $9.99
Everyday Shooter $9.99
Pixeljunk Monsters $9.99
Gripshift 2.0 $9.99
Pixeljunk Monsters add-on $5.99
Mortal Kombat II $4.99
Gauntlet 2 $4.99 (fond memories of playing this for hours on the NES)
Linger in Shadows $2.99 (looks just trippy enough to be worth the price)

Currently the share is at $120, With myself and my friend taking up the first two slots, if all three people who join the share add a $10 and under game they just have to have, it should come to $30 apiece.

Kengi
Sep 22, 2006

Gangringo posted:

Okay, here's a start:

Burnout Paradise $29.99
Wipeout HD $19.99
Megaman 8 $9.99
Everyday Shooter $9.99
Pixeljunk Monsters $9.99
Gripshift 2.0 $9.99
Mortal Kombat II $4.99

Currently the share is at $120, With myself and my friend taking up the first two slots, if all three people who join the share add a $10 and under game they just have to have, it should come to $30 apiece.

Well, I have Paradise on the 360, and PJ:M with the add-on, but that's just me. Aside from that, seems pretty good.

Zarrr
Oct 1, 2001

skywalker6705 posted:

Mkay, so thats:

2. Robdog - In for MM9 DLC and LiS
3. mcmaken6 - still hasn't responded to PM
5. skywalker6705 - In for MM9 DLC only

That's 4 for MM9 and 2 for LiS so far. Vegastar will get back to me later probably, so I'd wager on him being a yes too. But mcmaken6 hasn't responded to my PM at all.
I'm in if you need another.

skywalker6705
Mar 16, 2006

"I can't fit my meat into my new shorts!"

Zarrr posted:

I'm in if you need another.

This is for our Wipeout and MM9 group that we already have going, so that it's all on the same account. But thanks for the offer.

rndm
Aug 31, 2001

:dukedog:
Can Warhawk be shared? And is there people still playing this game?

Kaleidoscope
Sep 8, 2007

The Internet makes me dizzy.

rndm posted:

No, it's in the first post, and yes there are (buy it anyway.)

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

rndm posted:

No it can't be shared (that I know of) but the expansions can! And yeah it's fun as hell and people definitely still play it.

PrinceXXX
May 7, 2004

mongol posted:

I'm looking for someone to swap Rock Band songs with. Off the top of my head, I believe I have these songs available for trade.
I don't have any for trade, but I'm willing to paypal you some cash in order to share your songs. You could put it towards the song packs you are wanting or something?

mongol
Oct 11, 2005

Ronald Reagan? The actor!?

PrinceXXX posted:

I don't have any for trade, but I'm willing to paypal you some cash in order to share your songs. You could put it towards the song packs you are wanting or something?

Give me an email and we'll talk further:

cschock (at) gmail (dot) com

Radnor
Dec 11, 2002

Octoparrot is watching you.
Anyone else want to join in on a Puzzle Quest share? This will be my 3rd copy of the game. :arghfist::haw:

One extra person: $8.03
Two extra people: $5.45 each
Three extra people: $4.17 each
Four extra people: $3.39 each

Eze
Sep 28, 2007

by Ozma
My friend bought Tekken 5: Dark Resurection on my account so I have 4 shares of it if anyone wants to get in on it.
Email me at Stonefox190 (at) gmail (dot) com for the details

Jamit
Jan 26, 2004
Bingo!

mongol posted:

Give me an email and we'll talk further:

cschock (at) gmail (dot) com

I'd also be interested in this, tried to organise a share for the dlc with no luck so far. Sent you an email.

Teraad
Jun 18, 2004

Gangringo posted:

Okay, here's a start:

Burnout Paradise $29.99
Wipeout HD $19.99
Megaman 8 $9.99
Everyday Shooter $9.99
Pixeljunk Monsters $9.99
Gripshift 2.0 $9.99
Mortal Kombat II $4.99

That list looks good. I'm still interested if this gets off the ground. The game I'd like to add is Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty. I know it's more than the $10 you stated, but if no one else in the share wants it, I'll eat the extra $5 cost myself.

Dunderhead
Dec 31, 2003
Airdisc^2

Teraad posted:

That list looks good. I'm still interested if this gets off the ground. The game I'd like to add is Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty. I know it's more than the $10 you stated, but if no one else in the share wants it, I'll eat the extra $5 cost myself.

I'm willing to pay $5 for Quest for Booty. Let me know.

Kengi
Sep 22, 2006

Teraad posted:

I would be up for that instead of Burnout, cause as I said I have it on the 360.

If you find other people who want that whole package, go for it.

Dunderhead
Dec 31, 2003
Airdisc^2
So is this right, so far for Quest for Booty we have:
- Dunderhead
- Kenji
- Teraad

$5 each unless anyone else wants to join.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

japii
Mar 25, 2003

japii like nivek.

Dunderhead posted:

So is this right, so far for Quest for Booty we have:
- Dunderhead
- Kenji
- Teraad

$5 each unless anyone else wants to join.

You know, I wasn't gonna bother getting this, but what the hell. Count me in as well.

• Locked thread