Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

Sarx posted:

I am saying farewell to TG for an indefinite length of time.

Our internet had been out for two days, and I got a lot of music and video stuff done. It was fabulous. It made me realize that I don't really have time to be playing all these pen n' paper RPGs online and do all the other things I like to do at the same time. So, sorry to everyone I'm letting down, but I'm going to have to end all my games.

Good luck man. It was fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass is hometown
Jan 11, 2006

I gotta take a leak. When I get back, we're doing body shots.
High School Detention Mini-Mafia
Looking for players
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=2974812&pagenumber=1#pti16

Hurry before its full

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer

Sarx posted:

Our internet had been out for two days, and I got a lot of music and video stuff done. It was fabulous. It made me realize that I don't really have time to be playing all these pen n' paper RPGs online and do all the other things I like to do at the same time. So, sorry to everyone I'm letting down, but I'm going to have to end all my games.

Sorry to see you go, but real life (and real life hobbies, I guess) takes priority.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Sarx posted:

All work and no play will make Sarx a dull boy.

:D

Sad to see you go. Happy things should be better for you.

feedtheid
Oct 17, 2006

we get it, you're too busy fellating Gabe to put yourself into someone else's shoes

Soonmot posted:

Sorry to see you go, but real life (and real life hobbies, I guess) takes priority.

NO THE INTERNET TAKES PRIORITY.

Sarx leaving puts the number of games I'm in down to one. Oh well. Here's hoping he'll shake off that stupid conscience and come back (when he has time and it's practical).

ItalicSquirrels
Feb 15, 2007

What?
Work's taken over with a vengeance. Hopefully it'll die down within 24 hours.

Admiral Lasers
Dec 10, 2000

I'm going to be heading out of town again for the weekend, so I'll be gone starting Friday morning EST

Baofu
Jun 15, 2007

I'm going to be down at Anime USA from tonight until Sunday evening. I'm expecting my internet access to be spotty at best.

Yarrington
Jun 13, 2002

While I will admit to a certain cynicism, I am a nay-sayer and hatchet man in the fight against violence. I pride myself in taking a punch and I'll gladly take another.
Out of town for the weekend, be back Tuesday. Will try to get in an update or two to Hunter if I get a chance.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Admiral Lasers posted:

I'm going to be heading out of town again for the weekend, so I'll be gone starting Friday morning EST

I will also be out of town Friday and Saturday. The hotel will have wireless but I dunno if I'll post or not.

Ontological Zombie
May 23, 2007

"It is the end... but the moment has been prepared for."
Sarx has a point. I need to find a job pretty badly, and now that I'm not stuck at home, I don't really feel like running a million games.

I'm going to go find a job, and suspend all my games but GURPS Silver Marvels (because hell, I have the time to keep one going) until I find one, and find out how much free time I have. This might take a week, it might take a lot longer, I don't know, but I'll let individual games know as soon as I can.

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
Best of luck with the job hunt, OZ.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Good luck, Ont!

Joe Anglican
Mar 24, 2005

I've got a megaphone I've been saving for a special occasion.
Nasty chest cold is slowing me down. Lucky it's a weekend, I guess.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

ItalicSquirrels posted:

Work's taken over with a vengeance. Hopefully it'll die down within 24 hours.

I was wondering what happened to you

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
Working the Federal election tomorrow. May or may not have the brain power remaining to post after I get back from thirteen hours of helping to run a polling station.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Way too busy weekend and a loving tropical storm is coming this way.
Jesus loving christ, posting will slow even more.

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

Moving over the next couple weeks. Will try to post every day, but if I don't, please work around me.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
Keyboard on my desktop just randomly crapped out on me. Shouldn't hold me up for too terribly long, but in case it does, that's what's up.

Edit: Keyboard woes fixed.

neongrey fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Oct 16, 2008

Deep State of Mind
Jul 30, 2006

"It was a busy day. I do not remember it all. In the morning, I thought I had lost my wallet. Then we went swimming and either overthrew a government or started a pro-American radio station. I can't really remember."
Fun Shoe
I had a long visitor for the long weekend that distracted me from posting. I'll catch up tomorrow morning.

GaistHeidegger
May 20, 2001

"Can you see?"
I need a vacation. I feel burned out. Please pardon and bear with sparse presence in the meantime.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
Funny I was about to ask forgiveness from you anyway. poo poo just got real at university so I'm out for a week. If you need to kill my character because that's too long an out period that's okay. but maybe you'll be taking a break anyway.

Aeolius
Jul 16, 2003

Simon Templeman Fanclub
Haven't been posting much lately because those times I've actually been at my computer have been spent working on some Big Important Projects or being too tired to post. The latter is the case right now, but I'll get back into the swing of things by tomorrow night.

FirstCongoWar
Aug 21, 2002

It feels so 80's or early 90's to be political.
Probably going to be visiting friends tomorrow and sunday, so posting might be sparse.

Zelmel
Sep 17, 2004

O brain new world, that has such ganglia in't!
Okay, life is going a bit more crazy than I expected right now. I'll try to post in the games I'm in, but I don't know when I'm going to have the time before Tuesday night, so feel free to NPC me if necessary until then.

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

Ok, my move is happening, so no time for internet fun until probably Wednesday. Y'all behave.

Toenail Ninja
Sep 10, 2003

Superman is back!
It's great!
My grandfather died last night, so I'll be heading out to Ohio for a few days with no internet access, most likely. Probably be back Friday or Saturday.

Jedi425
Dec 6, 2002

THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK YOUR HAND IN THE TV DO IT DO IT DO IT

Toenail Ninja posted:

My grandfather died last night, so I'll be heading out to Ohio for a few days with no internet access, most likely. Probably be back Friday or Saturday.

Condolences, Toenail. Don't worry, horrible death mist will still be here when you get back. :)

Joe Anglican
Mar 24, 2005

I'm on jury duty today so I'm unlikely to make posts of any complexity.

ItalicSquirrels
Feb 15, 2007

What?
Work's giving me the finger. Posting'll get done if I get a chance, but any time before Sunday will be a bit of a miracle.

Ontological Zombie
May 23, 2007

"It is the end... but the moment has been prepared for."
I've been way too busy to even think about posting anything anywhere. This is likely to continue indefinitely.

tin can made man
Apr 13, 2005

why don't you ask him
about his penis
Busy with this and that from now and through the weekend, so posting'll be sparse

Swags
Dec 9, 2006
My mom's in the hospital. Been there all day, and I'll probably be there all day tomorrow as well. Only taking a quick fifteen minute break home to grab a book and such. Will hopefully be back soon with no horrible news.

Joe Anglican
Mar 24, 2005

Weekend trip takes me out of internet range until Sunday evening, starting shortly after noon.

Fenarisk
Oct 27, 2005

Apologies to my PDQ players and to the Claribel game for not posting. I have a Halloween event this weekend I'm in charge of for appx. 500 some people and my usual help has just quit due to finance loving up their taxes or some poo poo, so I probably won't be posting until Monday night when all of this has blown over and I'm not stuck here for 13 hours a day.

GoldenDelicious
Feb 20, 2008

One A Day.
Gonna be out and about most of today and possibly tomorrow, with possibly one chance to post today though that is an uncertainty. Blurry, you should probably just NPC Manny for now so I don't hold that game up. At the very least, I should have time to post tomorrow morning when I wake up.

foxxtrot
Jan 4, 2004

Ambassador of
Awesomeness
Working long hours at the job, trying to get a product out in a week. Sorry for not posting. I'll try to update Pulp tonight.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Okay, somehow in trying to hook my 360 to the internet, I switched off the power strip that runs to my computer and now my computer won't turn back on no matter where I plug it in to. Hopefully there's some incredibly easy fix the Falcon guys will tell me, but I'm not holding my breath. My 360 still won't connect to the internet either, even though I have all the settings right. Posting will be sporadic until everything is fixed.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Okay, I tried turning it on today and it suddenly works. loving weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aeolius
Jul 16, 2003

Simon Templeman Fanclub
Flying to D.C. in about six hours. Will be back Saturday evening.

Need to cram some sleep in before the flight. See you guys in 40 or so hours.