Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kengi
Sep 22, 2006
Gamer, geek, and ladies man
I'm going to finish this game of Blitz and then I'll get on downloading things. Can someone total everything up so we can get PayPal going?

e: Am I stupid, or are there only the free spacesuit and pumpkin head?

Kengi fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Nov 7, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kengi
Sep 22, 2006

Kengi posted:

Buzz Share
1. Kengi PAID
2. ShoogaSlim PAID
3. Trent-Easton PAID
4. TEHJOE PAID
5. Zarrr PAID

Everyone's good to go, and everyone should have the log-in info. If everyone's up for something else, either now or down the line, I'd like to re-use a share or two.

Well, they got back to us faster than I thought they would. Anyone have thoughts about the comedy pack?

Trent-Easton
Nov 24, 2005

How fascinating it is to watch the machinations of one´s own mind play themselves out.

Kengi posted:

Well, they got back to us faster than I thought they would. Anyone have thoughts about the comedy pack?

Actually I'm kinda thinking about giving my account to someone else.
Is anyone interested in all the buzz add-ons?
I lost interest and I'm willing to pass it to anyone who'll pay me 5$ (I never signed in that account).

Sorry guys, I dont have the time to play this game.

Teraad
Jun 18, 2004

Trent-Easton posted:

Actually I'm kinda thinking about giving my account to someone else.
Is anyone interested in all the buzz add-ons?
I lost interest and I'm willing to pass it to anyone who'll pay me 5$ (I never signed in that account).

Sorry guys, I dont have the time to play this game.

If you decide to do that, I'd be interested in taking your account over.

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

YOU ARE THE DUMBEST MEATHEAD IDIOT ON THE PLANET, STOP FUCKING POSTING

I'm definitely interested in the Comedy pack. Teraad, I'm glad to see someone step up to the plate so soon.

Trent-Easton
Nov 24, 2005

How fascinating it is to watch the machinations of one´s own mind play themselves out.

Teraad posted:

If you decide to do that, I'd be interested in taking your account over.

Just send 5.50$ through paypal and I'll send you the email with the account infos.
Paypal is ParisienVincent at hotmail.com

Thanks!

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
does anyone know what the SHARE USE is based on?
Is it based on how many hard drives it has been put on or some kind of Playstation Hardware ID?

reason for asking: I'm about to swap out my HDD for a 320gb. I'm part of a couple share groups. If I'm one of 5 people in that group, will redownloading the game from the Share's "Download History" onto the SAME PS3, but with a NEW Hard Drive, constitute a "Sixth attempt, too bad sucka!"

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

Feenix posted:

Is it based on how many hard drives it has been put on or some kind of Playstation Hardware ID?

reason for asking: I'm about to swap out my HDD for a 320gb. I'm part of a couple share groups. If I'm one of 5 people in that group, will redownloading the game from the Share's "Download History" onto the SAME PS3, but with a NEW Hard Drive, constitute a "Sixth attempt, too bad sucka!"

To be safe, why don't you just deactivate all the accounts on your normal hard drive. Then when you install the new hard drive you can set up your PSN account and go into settings and reactivate everything. Just like when you have to send in your PS3 to Sony to get fixed. I've had the honor of having to do that twice already. You should be fine if you do it that way.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

ShoogaSlim posted:

To be safe, why don't you just deactivate all the accounts on your normal hard drive. Then when you install the new hard drive you can set up your PSN account and go into settings and reactivate everything. Just like when you have to send in your PS3 to Sony to get fixed. I've had the honor of having to do that twice already. You should be fine if you do it that way.

you can reactivate on the same hardware?

Shmoogy
Mar 21, 2007

Feenix posted:

you can reactivate on the same hardware?

As long as theres a spot left for activation on the account, it should be fine.

I'm upgrading my drive soon, so let me know how it goes for you. I have a lot of game shares on my PS3 and I don't remember/know the password for like 95% of them, will the passwords stay stored if I do a backup and restore it?

Zarrr
Oct 1, 2001

ShoogaSlim posted:

I'm definitely interested in the Comedy pack.

Teraad
Jun 18, 2004

ShoogaSlim posted:

I'm definitely interested in the Comedy pack.

Me too. Hopefully somewhere down the line they'll put out more question packs that aren't movie based.

mongol
Oct 11, 2005

Ronald Reagan? The actor!?
I've tried before, but I'm going to try again:

I'm looking for some people to do a share on some older Rock Band DLC. Specifically, I'm looking for:

Moving Pictures
Screaming for Vengenance
The Cars
Punk Pack 02

Who wants in?

Tripred
Nov 25, 2004

Deals in quack, not opinion.

Feenix posted:

Activation is based on the ps3 hardware, not the drive. I swapped a 120 into my PS3 and was able to redownload all of my games, and my main account is maxed out on activations.

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

Teraad posted:

Me too. Hopefully somewhere down the line they'll put out more question packs that aren't movie based.

I wouldn't mind if there were so many movie based DLC packs if they were incorporated into the general theme of "movies" when you chose a category at the beginning of a round. I almost never get the choice of "movie buff" anymore and instead have to choose between Safari, Horror Movies, etc. I would like for the DLC stuff to just be incorporated.

Kengi
Sep 22, 2006
Buzz Share - Comedy Pack option
1. Kengi In
2. ShoogaSlim In
3. Trent-Easton Teraad In
4. TEHJOE In
5. Zarrr In

Once we hear from TEHJOE, which I don't think he'll be opposed, we can get this as well.

LBP Costumes share
1. Kengi
2. Robdog
3. TEHJOE
4. Teraad
5. japii

http://ps3.qj.net/New-SackBoy-costumes-for-US-LittleBigPlanet-this-Thursday/pg/49/aid/126115
I'm curious if they'll do a cheaper combo pack for the MotorStormer, but I'm fine with just getting this tomorrow after work.

e: I'll pick up the Buzz comedy pack tonight then.

Kengi fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Nov 12, 2008

Fight! For your kite!
Jul 29, 2008
go for it

japii
Mar 25, 2003

japii like nivek.

Kengi posted:

LBP Costumes share
1. Kengi
2. Robdog
3. TEHJOE
4. Teraad
5. japii

http://ps3.qj.net/New-SackBoy-costumes-for-US-LittleBigPlanet-this-Thursday/pg/49/aid/126115
I'm curious if they'll do a cheaper combo pack for the MotorStormer, but I'm fine with just getting this tomorrow after work.

Awesome, I was disappointed that there wasn't any purchasable costumes last week. The Motorstorm one looks sweet.

Kengi
Sep 22, 2006

japii posted:

Awesome, I was disappointed that there wasn't any purchasable costumes last week. The Motorstorm one looks sweet.

I think it's alright, but I think it'll bring a lot more "Oh cool, I'll make a motorcycle" levels... Cause we need those...

Kengi
Sep 22, 2006
Just picked up the LBP costumes for my group. To cover PayPal fees on a whole dollar, send me $1.34... Oh well, still less than $5. KenGrazier (at) gmail.com

japii
Mar 25, 2003

japii like nivek.

Kengi posted:

Just picked up the LBP costumes for my group. To cover PayPal fees on a whole dollar, send me $1.34... Oh well, still less than $5. KenGrazier (at) gmail.com

Awesome, can't beat that.

Edit: I just went ahead and sent you $1.50

japii fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Nov 14, 2008

Kengi
Sep 22, 2006
I'm trying to get into the account to change the password now... Might be a little while since I manage a few of these and I can't remember this one's details... If you have any ideas, let me know.

Sorry guys.

e: Thank God for the PlayStation Underground having the account's birthday info filled in. I'll send log in info to those who have PayPal-ed me. I'll take care of the other 2 once they pay me.

Kengi fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Nov 14, 2008

Kengi
Sep 22, 2006
For the Buzz share folks, it'll be $1.54 from each of you for the new comedy expansion. If we all want it now, that's fine. If you guys want to wait and see if they'll do another, that's fine with me too. PayPal is Kengrazier (at) gmail.com.

japii
Mar 25, 2003

japii like nivek.
For anyone logged into the LBP costumes share account, post here when you're done.

Kengi
Sep 22, 2006
Still waiting on 2 people's payments. The shark is cool, especially with blue skin. :)

Teraad
Jun 18, 2004

I've sent the money for the LBP costumes. For the Buzz Comedy questions, I'm ready to get it whenever, but I would prefer sooner rather than later.

Fight! For your kite!
Jul 29, 2008
I sent payments for both LBP and buzz.

mongol
Oct 11, 2005

Anyone have any thoughts on Age of Booty?

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this already, but I want to be absolutely sure.

I want to share some games I've bought with my brother in law, who I consider to be trustworthy.

So when I visit him this weekend, I'm assuming I can set up an account with my PSN on his PS3 and download the games.

I'll need to leave this account on his system, correct? Is there a way to not have the PS3 save the password to this account?

Also, we can both play the same game at the same time, provided we're signed in with our own PS3s on our respective consoles?

Finally, is Wipout HD sharable?

Thanks!

japii
Mar 25, 2003

japii like nivek.

Pissflaps posted:

I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this already, but I want to be absolutely sure.

I want to share some games I've bought with my brother in law, who I consider to be trustworthy.

So when I visit him this weekend, I'm assuming I can set up an account with my PSN on his PS3 and download the games.

I'll need to leave this account on his system, correct? Is there a way to not have the PS3 save the password to this account?

Also, we can both play the same game at the same time, provided we're signed in with our own PS3s on our respective consoles?

Finally, is Wipout HD sharable?

Thanks!

Ya, you can do it exactly how you explained. And you can simply uncheck the box that says 'remember password' or whatever when you're logging into the account. You'll both be able to play the games at the same time, just let him know to use his regular account/profile when he wants to play a game cause if he tries to log into yours it'll boot you off.

And yes Wipeout HD is sharable.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Great stuff. I might tell him it's his christmas present.

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I may pickup Age of Booty to trade with people (seeing I want to pay it and ts pretty new). Does anyone now AoB can be shared on PSN. It's online game and all.

Or only expensive game can't be shared? Anyone has a list of download games that you can't share?

japii
Mar 25, 2003

japii like nivek.

whatever7 posted:

I may pickup Age of Booty to trade with people (seeing I want to pay it and ts pretty new). Does anyone now AoB can be shared on PSN. It's online game and all.

Or only expensive game can't be shared? Anyone has a list of download games that you can't share?

It's kind of a game by game thing. Like Warhawk isn't sharable, but Burnout Paradise is. It doens't matter if it has online capabilities or not. My guess is that Age of Booty is sharable. And if it's confirmed I'd love to get into a share group for it cause I was slightly interested in checking it out myself.

mongol
Oct 11, 2005

japii posted:

It's kind of a game by game thing. Like Warhawk isn't sharable, but Burnout Paradise is. It doens't matter if it has online capabilities or not. My guess is that Age of Booty is sharable. And if it's confirmed I'd love to get into a share group for it cause I was slightly interested in checking it out myself.

I too am interested if there is a share group.

Fight! For your kite!
Jul 29, 2008
I am down as well.

trdn89
Aug 16, 2008
Is it too early to see if anyone want to get a share group going for SSFTIIHD (set to come out next Tuesday)? I'm a gameshare virgin (plz be gentle) so I'd prefer if somebody else ran it.

trdn89 fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Nov 19, 2008

mongol
Oct 11, 2005

TEHJOE posted:

I am down as well.

Well, instead of wishing, why don't we do it:

code:
1. mongol
2. japii
3. TEHJOE
We only need 2 more and we can grab it. Also, I can run the share, though I would prefer someone else did.

Rothgil
May 12, 2008

quote:

First things first... let's make it official: Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix drops for PlayStation Network on November 25, 2008, and on Xbox LIVE Arcade on November 26, 2008. Get hype!

So now that we have a solid release date, what say we get a group going?

Kengi
Sep 22, 2006
I don't know who has and has not paid for the new expansion of Buzz. I think TEHJOE and Teraad have, and the other 2 have not, but I could be wrong on that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trigger9631
Nov 18, 2004

I love my ducks.
Count me in for a Street Fighter group.

• Locked thread