Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

Current Stable: 10.10
Current Experimental: 10.50

DISABLE INLINE FRAMES IN SITE PREFERENCES TO FIX DOUBLE BACK ISSUES.

New Features:
* Opera Turbo
* Automatic updates
* Crash logging
* Inline spelling checker
* 100/100 and pixel-perfect on the Acid3 test
* Significantly improved performance, particularly on CSS/HTML rendering
* Opera Mail HTML Compose support
* Improved Speed Dial customization
* VISUAL TABS
* A new, ugly logo
* ... and much more!

New JS engine just around the corner:

quote:

Carakan F.A.Q.

By brucelawson. Thursday, 5. February 2009, 09:47:24

Categories ECMAScript, JavaScript, Carakan

1.0 What is Carakan?

Carakan is Opera's new JavaScript engine. It's still in development, but is already 2.5 times faster than our Opera 10 alpha engine (which itself is 30% faster on real websites than previous versions of Opera). Some aspects are between 5 and 50 times faster!

2.0 Why are we developing it?

Because we can! Opera has always been about speed, security and a small memory footprint, so we're constantly improving these aspects of the browser. Many of today's web applications depend heavily on JavaScript, and we're developing what will be the fastest ECMAscript engine on the market.

3.0 When will Carakan be available?

Soon. We've chosen to talk about it now as we're discussing it at the Web Directions North conference, but we're still combing its hair and straightening its tie before we're ready to let you see it.

4.0 How does it work?

It's a combination of brilliant coding and Norwegian voodoo magic ("Snowdoo"). If you want more details about the brilliant coding, you can read all about register-based bytecode, automatic object classification and native code generation on the Opera Core Concerns Blog. We're sworn to secrecy about the Snowdoo. By a Yeti troll.

5.0 What does "Carakan" mean?

We thought about naming it "Unicorn-badger" or "Shouting Otter". But, we've chosen the name "Carakan" (pronounced "Jarakan"), which is the original alphabet from the Indonesian island of Java.

In other words, it's the purest Java Script. When you try it, you'll agree.

The latest Opera includes the ability to open mailto: links in webmail providers Yahoo, Gmail and Hotmail.

Shamelessly stolen from the old OP:

quote:

Opera 9.51 is a free (closed-source) cross-platform web browser known for its speed, small size and large feature set. It's the latest iteration in the long-running line of the Opera browser, which traces its heritage back to 1994. Opera was one of the first (if not the first) web browsers to support tabs, mouse gestures, history search and many more features which later were co-opted by other browsers.

Some of the features Opera supports
  • Built-in personal data (read: bookmark) syncing to the web, to keep all your computers on the same page.
  • A robust, MDI-based tab system.
  • Typing into the address bar searches not just your previously typed URLs, but also the content of your previously-viewed pages.
  • Speed-dial: When opening a new tab, it defaults to showing you a grid of screenshots of your favorite pages -- just click one to go to it or, better yet, hit a num key corresponding to its position on the grid! (So '1' would be the upper-left hand corner, 9 would be the bottom right, and so on, just like a telephone.)
  • Skinnable interface, and vast support for behavior customization via the preferences menu and the opera:config magic URL.
  • Spell checker support
  • Mouse gestures -- built in support to make them much more flexible and robust than other implementations. (Seriously, try doing the reload gesture over a unfocused tab title and be amazed.)
  • A built-in RSS reader
  • And a billion more I can't list here . . .

Sounds like bloat, doesn't it? Far from it. Every one of these features can be turned off. Opera's disk footprint is smaller than basic Firefox, it's RAM profile is on par or better than FF3, and it launches and browses faster than anything based on the Gecko engine at the moment.

What Opera has going for it is a wide variety of built in features - things you would have to install an extension for in Firefox are part of Opera by default. You can see a small sample above. The other big thing is that Opera includes hundreds of little things that just make it nicer. Rocker gestures to navigate pages, keyboard shortcuts galore. There are many and more, and almost every little bit of it can be customized, from keyboard shortcuts to menus to the icons on the screen.

Opera views tabs differently from Firefox - it's much more like Chrome's tabs system. Instead of having the controls at the top and tabs right above the page, each tab becomes like its own little browser. What does this mean? Each tab has its own history and search bar. You can drag and drop tabs between windows. You can even drag a tab into blank desktop space and create a new window from it. Pop ups appear inside of the main Opera window by default, without creating a new entry in your taskbar. Basically, the only part of Chrome's process philosophy Opera lacks is the seperate process bit. Each tab acts as an independent application. It doesn't sound big, but it's one of the changes that can make a big difference.

Opera Link and Speed dial are our newest pretties, and they are amazing. Opera Link is a built in syncing function, which will store bookmarks, notes, custom searches and other similar things (except passwords) on the Opera servers. You can access them as an HTML page in any browser if you're away from home, but the real appeal is with Opera obviously. If you're using Opera on any platform, you can Synchronize Opera and it will grab all of this information and store it locally. Including Opera Mobile, so you can manage bookmarks on your home PC and download them all to your phone.

Speed Dial is like an Expose'd version of QuickLaunch. That's about the best way I can describe it. What it is is a 3x3(or more!) grid that link to whatever sites you choose. Each shows a snapshot of the page, which can be set to update at different intervals. 1-9 also correspond to ctrl+1-9 on the keyboard shortcuts, allowing for extremely quick browsing to 9 sites. What does this all realisticly mean? Every time you open a new tab, you have a search bar and up to date thumbnails of 9 pages - if you're a compulsive news checker, it's easy to see when a new story has come in. Speed Dial is also synced via Opera Link. Check out http://cybernetnews.com/2008/06/13/helpful-tip-add-more-speed-dials-in-opera-95/ for more than 9.

Other things of note:

Built in adblocking! Pick a list from http://pgl.yoyo.org/adservers/ in Opera format and you have built in Content Blocking.

Built in UserJS! Yes, there are a ton of Greasemonkey scripts. Opera is compatible! Check out http://userjs.org/ for primarily Opera ones, or throw your Greasemonkey scripts in! It's all good!

Opera SALR! With the forums containing built-in last read functionality, this is more of an aesthetic script. OP, Mod, Your own, and posts quoting yours will all highlight in different colors. Check it out @ http://junk.ionmine.com/salr2/misc_userjs/saforums-operahighlight.js

IEtab for Opera! http://thinkabdul.com/2007/08/13/ie...xplorer-engine/ has the details.

DownThemAll! http://www.astrofunk.info/archives/000017.html

Keyboard shortcuts galore! http://help.opera.com/Windows/9.62/en/keyboard.html

SA Menu!

Blue Moonlight posted:

Cross-posting this from the old thread. See, you can extend Opera!

Something Awful QuickMenu, v.1.9
It's here! I went through and updated every menu entry to match up with the forums index.

Where do I get this thing, anyway?
You right click on this link and save it to your cavernous hard drive.

OK, it's now in C:\Users\Naruto2000\My Documents\My Faxes\Old Faxes\Pr0n\, where do I put it?
Well, you could just leave it there, but it's making that folder even more of a lie than it already was. Depends on what crazy OS you're running.

Windows XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\$YOUR_LOGIN_NAME$\Application Data\Opera\Opera\Profile\Menu
Windows Vista:
C:\Users\$YOUR_LOGIN_NAME$\AppData\Roaming\Opera\Opera\Profile\Menu
Mac OS X:
/Users/$YOUR_LOGIN_NAME$/Library/Preferences/Opera Preferences/Menu
Unix-Based:
~/.opera/menu

If you don't already have a Menu directory, create it, then put the file you downloaded into it.

Well, now it's there, and nothing's showing up! Dammit, I'm going back to my collection of egg timer extensions on Firefox.
Hold on a sec! Go to Opera's preferences (Windows: Tools -> Preference; Mac: Opera Menu -> Preferences; *nix: Edit -> Preferences), then click the Advanced tab. Click on the Toolbars entry in the list on the side. Now, in the pane that appears, there should be a field labeled Menu Setup. Select the most recent SA QuickMenu entry listed, then click OK. A new SA menu should appear at the top of the screen.

What the gently caress is GBS doing at the bottom of the menu?
That's the Favorites section of the menu. Basically, I have it preset to GBS, A/T, and SH/SC, because those are the forums I hit the most, but don't worry, it's easy to change. Open up the INI file in your text editor of choice, and search for "CUSTOMIZED QUICKMENU ENTRIES". Below that is a list of every forum at SA. Notice that GBS, A/T, and SH/SC do not have semicolons in front of them, while every other forum has a semicolon in front of it's Item listing. Remove the semicolon in front of the Item to show the forum in the SA Menu, add a semicolon in front of the Item to hide the forum from the menu. If you're running Opera at the time, you might need to restart.

Where's Grand Theft Auto Fourum, I need to kill some whores and I don't know how!
I didn't include Grand Theft Auto Fourum and Euro 2008 because they are relatively short-term forums. RSF is included because while the topic might change, the forum ID and general name will likely stay the same.

Where's my Widgets/Feeds/Chat (wtf?)/Mail menu? Why have you killed that which I love?
Fret not, for all you need to do is open the INI file and search for "[Browser Menu Bar]" Below that (and the scary comment that says that you should only modify items that are SA QuickMenu related above it), you'll see the lines for Widgets, Feeds, Chat, and Mail all with a semicolon in front of them. Remove the semicolon for the one(s) you want.

So, what's this formatting stuff I heard about?
Well, since we don't have a fancy WYSIWYG editor here at SA, the QuickMenu remedies that somewhat. Select the text in the reply field that you wish to apply formatting to, then right-click on it. Go to SA QuickEdit, then look for the formatting you wish to apply. It's a little weird at first, but you'll get used to it.

I always forget how to insert the :10bux: smiley, can you help?
Yes. Search for "SA QuickMenu Smileys Menu", then remove the semicolon from that line. Then, scroll down until you see "Item, "Smile" = Insert, " : ) "". That's your key. Duplicate the line, and change "Smile" to the name you want to appear in the menu. Change " : ) " to whatever the smiley is that you want (obviously, without a space in the middle of it). I'd highly recommend adding a space before and after to ensure that the smiley doesn't get mangled during rendering.

OK, I've got a suggestion, or a complaint, or a question, or something.
Sure, hit me up on AIM at kyle61186, via PM, or at admkyle @ gmail.com.

Enjoy everyone!

So get to it. Ask questions or post your favorite hidden feature. Anything awesome can be added to the OP.

EVGA Longoria fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Feb 24, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

And one more, because the tips will spill over.

LuckyTaikonaut
Oct 14, 2005
A small step for me, a huge leap for chinkdom
Here is how you add more quick dials.

http://cybernetnews.com/2008/06/13/helpful-tip-add-more-speed-dials-in-opera-95/

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

LuckyTaikonaut posted:

Here is how you add more quick dials.

http://cybernetnews.com/2008/06/13/helpful-tip-add-more-speed-dials-in-opera-95/

Linked in the SpeedDial discussion.

cnrkb
Sep 29, 2008

The internet is
serious business
Nice job. I'm too lazy to do it myself.

Could you linkify "UserJS" with http://www.opera.com/support/tutorials/userjs/?

DevastatorIIC
Nov 13, 2006

Dvorak- Ubuntu- KDE- and Opera-fag
You can pull anything you want (or link to) my Opera page. Also put the latest version number, 9.62.

Is anyone having the double-back issue on the forums anymore, or did they fix that?

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

DevastatorIIC posted:

You can pull anything you want (or link to) my Opera page. Also put the latest version number, 9.62.

Is anyone having the double-back issue on the forums anymore, or did they fix that?

It was on my list of things to go through and link to, just had to get back to work before it became a day long project.

And I don't think I'm having double back issues, but I never really use back so I couldn't tell you.

cnrkb
Sep 29, 2008

The internet is
serious business

DevastatorIIC posted:

You can pull anything you want (or link to) my Opera page.
Holy Christ. I could kiss you for ridding me of Opera's BitTorrent.

LuckyTaikonaut
Oct 14, 2005
A small step for me, a huge leap for chinkdom
oops my bad. Is there a fix for the constant status bar when browsing SA?

cnrkb
Sep 29, 2008

The internet is
serious business
Does anyone know a way to circumvent Opera's proprietary behaviour, when it comes to mail and RSS; i.e.: Is there a way to integrate Gmail (in a non-POP3 manner) and direct me towards my Greader, when I go to RSS feeds - Feedburner ones in particular?

Shazzner
Feb 9, 2004

HAPPY GAMES ONLY

(replying from the other thread)

down1nit posted:

There have been some issues still with syncing notes, something to do with timestamps and computer clocks from what I can make out over in Opera land. Best bet is just to make sure Notes is checked under the sync options on both machines (file > Stop Synchronizing... file > Synchronize Opera > Opera Link Options [boy they need to add a sync options section in preferences]), and post on the forums about it. Havaard, the moderator there sometimes says he can get the "server guys" to do a manual check of someone's account to provide insight if things are not going to plan.

There is no way to print from notes directly, make a request in the wish-list forum though! Notes are very powerful and should be printable. This is probably from the same bug where printing fails if there is any text in a textfield. For instance, I can't print this message I'm typing nor the post reply page as long as i've typed text in this here box.

Thanks, I'll try that out.

big shtick energy
May 27, 2004

LuckyTaikonaut posted:

oops my bad. Is there a fix for the constant status bar when browsing SA?

I've never gotten that. Are you sure you aren't just on a page with an image that's slow to load?

Shazzner
Feb 9, 2004

HAPPY GAMES ONLY

Do they have Opera for Windows CE? My PMP uses CE and neither vanilla Opera or Opera Mobile work on it.

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

Zuffox posted:

Does anyone know a way to circumvent Opera's proprietary behaviour, when it comes to mail and RSS; i.e.: Is there a way to integrate Gmail (in a non-POP3 manner) and direct me towards my Greader, when I go to RSS feeds - Feedburner ones in particular?

You can't integrate gmail afaik without an application like Digsby or similar.

Never seen RSS set to GReader, probably doable with a UserJS somewhere.

Medina
Jul 26, 2008

Shazzner posted:

Do they have Opera for Windows CE? My PMP uses CE and neither vanilla Opera or Opera Mobile work on it.

Yes. My PNA runs WinCE 5 and the unlock tool for it includes Opera and it runs fine (just a bit slow). Try Opera for Pocket PC or Windows Mobile 5.

Sergeant Hobo
Jan 7, 2007

Zhu Li, do the thing!
Might want to mention that Opera now has developer tools in the form of Opera Dragonfly (Tools -> Advanced -> Developer Tools).

And in case anyone missed this from the last thread: Give feedback on Opera's UI.

karms
Jan 22, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yam Slacker

Sergeant Hobo posted:

Might want to mention that Opera now has developer tools in the form of Opera Dragonfly (Tools -> Advanced -> Developer Tools).

And in case anyone missed this from the last thread: Give feedback on Opera's UI.

Ctrl + shift + i is a thing of beauty, I just wish dragonfly indexed http headers too. :(

Shazzner
Feb 9, 2004

HAPPY GAMES ONLY

Medina posted:

Yes. My PNA runs WinCE 5 and the unlock tool for it includes Opera and it runs fine (just a bit slow). Try Opera for Pocket PC or Windows Mobile 5.

drat, it installs but when I launch it, it gives me:

'OperaLauncher.exe is not a valid Windows CE application'

I heard there is a way to edit something to force it to run, any idea?

E: It's a MIPS based device

Shazzner fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Nov 12, 2008

Binge
Feb 23, 2001

Really dumb question, but is Flash support a known issue with 9.6x? I fully switched over to using Opera full time, but watching any full screen video causes Flash to error. It will still play back, but not very smooth.

I'm just not sure if its something wrong with my end, or Opera. Also, I hate how it hides the URL bar when its loading a page.

thrawn86
May 26, 2006

Sure, I got a secret. More than one...

SecretFire posted:

I've never gotten that. Are you sure you aren't just on a page with an image that's slow to load?

It does it to me when I have fanboy's adfilter loaded.

Cosmopolitan
Apr 20, 2007

Rard sele this wai -->

Binge posted:

Really dumb question, but is Flash support a known issue with 9.6x? I fully switched over to using Opera full time, but watching any full screen video causes Flash to error. It will still play back, but not very smooth.

I'm just not sure if its something wrong with my end, or Opera. Also, I hate how it hides the URL bar when its loading a page.

You can change the progress bar. Go to "Tools > Appearance > Toolbars tab > Progress Bar" and pick one. I like Simple.

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

Binge posted:

Make sure you'e got the latest version of Flash 10. Other than that, it might stutter a little bit, but it should be ok. The stuttering is mostly flash being poo poo.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

This is something that's been driving me nuts for a while now.

I'm running 9.62 on OSX 10.5.5

Only in opera, sometimes certain images from waffleimages just flat out refuse to load. If I paste the link in safari, loads like a champ. Opera? Nothing.

It only occurs with waffleimages. It just sits there and tries to load but never does.

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

krylex posted:

This is something that's been driving me nuts for a while now.

I'm running 9.62 on OSX 10.5.5

Only in opera, sometimes certain images from waffleimages just flat out refuse to load. If I paste the link in safari, loads like a champ. Opera? Nothing.

It only occurs with waffleimages. It just sits there and tries to load but never does.

Do you have any of the adblocking stuff in use? I think one of them includes a filter for *ad* which fucks up URLs which happen to contain "ad" in the hash. I don't have a quick solution, but I think that might be the problem.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Nope.

It's odd. A picture that won't load in opera for whatever reason half an hour ago, but would load in safari just fine will now load in opera and some other image from waffleimages has the issue. It's not particular to one server or anything that they use, just images refusing to load at some times and then working fine later.

It's the damndest thing.

EDIT - since I last updated opera, I've been noticing a lot of threads seem to have an infinite scroll bar.

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Nov 12, 2008

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

krylex posted:

EDIT - since I last updated opera, I've been noticing a lot of threads seem to have an infinite scroll bar.

Infinite or just really long?

It's a forums issue with the new timg code with Opera.

cnrkb
Sep 29, 2008

The internet is
serious business

krylex posted:

Infinite or just very long? The latter applies to me, at least.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I shouldn't have said infinite. I should have just said excessively long.

This thread has one, for example.

Also the image in medina's post won't load for me in opera right now. Opened right up in safari, though.

EDIT: Testing

Ok, it loads fine if I put it in with the img code instead of the timg. So I guess this just is a part of timg being a little borked at the moment.

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Nov 12, 2008

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!
I just discovered that it's possible to use site-specific proxy servers.

http://my.opera.com/Tamil/blog/index.dml/tag/override.ini

I'm going to use this at work. The old proxy server allows more stuff, and doesn't ask my password 20 times when I start Opera, unlike the new one. But I'm allowed to use YouTube on the new one, so I added an entry on the override to use the new proxy server for that site. It's awesome, no more switching to IE when I want to watch silly videos.

er0k
Nov 21, 2002

i like ham.

uXs posted:

I just discovered that it's possible to use site-specific proxy servers.

http://my.opera.com/Tamil/blog/index.dml/tag/override.ini

I'm going to use this at work. The old proxy server allows more stuff, and doesn't ask my password 20 times when I start Opera, unlike the new one. But I'm allowed to use YouTube on the new one, so I added an entry on the override to use the new proxy server for that site. It's awesome, no more switching to IE when I want to watch silly videos.

I can't get this to work. My override.ini file looks like this:

code:
[Overrides] 

[youtube.com]
Proxy|HTTP server=localhost:8888
but it won't use the proxy. In some of the comments someone said to leave the address and port fields empty in preferences, but that didn't work either.

cnrkb
Sep 29, 2008

The internet is
serious business
Wait. Wasn't there a link to two spell checkers before?

Have I gone blind?

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!

er0k posted:

I can't get this to work. My override.ini file looks like this:

code:
[Overrides] 

[youtube.com]
Proxy|HTTP server=localhost:8888
but it won't use the proxy. In some of the comments someone said to leave the address and port fields empty in preferences, but that didn't work either.

You need a 'youtube.com' (no quotes) line right below the [Overrides] section as well. The .downloaded file does it the same way; a line in the Overrides section, and a section for each override.

vty
Nov 8, 2007

oh dott, oh dott!
I'm very avidly against bookmarking things, I somewhat blame this on Firefox 3's quick-bar being so fantastic in 3.0.

I've been using Opera for about a month now, and the quickbar is horrible. In Firefox I could type in something such as "gmai" and gmail.com would pop up - with Opera, it posts any sort of history/url that had "gmai" in it. So of course, I get all of these random google searches as I typically stay logged in to my gmail account with googling.

Is there a fix for this? I'm assuming its a pretty common request but I didn't see it mentioned in this thread.

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

bell biv devoe posted:

I'm very avidly against bookmarking things

That's the stupidest thing I've heard all day, and I got told about a build system that puts anything checked into it live automatically.

Use god damned bookmarks, they're there for a reason. If you used bookmarks, they would pop up first and you would never even know the other poo poo was in the list.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!

bell biv devoe posted:

I'm very avidly against bookmarking things, I somewhat blame this on Firefox 3's quick-bar being so fantastic in 3.0.

I've been using Opera for about a month now, and the quickbar is horrible. In Firefox I could type in something such as "gmai" and gmail.com would pop up - with Opera, it posts any sort of history/url that had "gmai" in it. So of course, I get all of these random google searches as I typically stay logged in to my gmail account with googling.

Is there a fix for this? I'm assuming its a pretty common request but I didn't see it mentioned in this thread.

Preferences -> Advanced -> History and then uncheck the box "Remember Content on Visited Pages".

That should decrease the amount of weird hits significantly.

vty
Nov 8, 2007

oh dott, oh dott!

uXs posted:

Preferences -> Advanced -> History and then uncheck the box "Remember Content on Visited Pages".

That should decrease the amount of weird hits significantly.

Thanks, that helps quite a bit.

And to the OP - I deal with 15k+ servers, I apologize if I've grown accustomed to not having my bookmarks due to curl/wgetting/provisioning the hell out of URLs constantly. You opinion is noted and I will look into becoming a better web-browser.

vty fucked around with this message at 08:13 on Nov 13, 2008

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies

bell biv devoe posted:

Thanks, that helps quite a bit.

And to the OP - I deal with 15k+ servers, I apologize if I've grown accustomed to not having my bookmarks due to curl/wgetting/provisioning the hell out of URLs constantly. You opinion is noted and I will look into becoming a better web-browser.

It's okay man, Casao is always a little uptight about things, he means well but he's been known to flip out once in a while.

Sort of like a kitten who sleeps on your pillow at night, warm, purring and happy... but every once in a while he'll reach up and extend a claw through one of your eyelids and into your eyeball.

er0k
Nov 21, 2002

i like ham.

uXs posted:

You need a 'youtube.com' (no quotes) line right below the [Overrides] section as well. The .downloaded file does it the same way; a line in the Overrides section, and a section for each override.

ah nice, works perfectly now. Thanks :)

hobolooter
Dec 25, 2006
Anyone know if its possible to get onunload and onbeforeunload functions in Opera by any means? Some sites I visit use these JS event handlers legitimately and it's annoying that Opera completely disregards them...

I can't think of any way other than using the IE tab which is currently my only option.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

down1nit posted:

It's okay man, Casao is always a little uptight about things, he means well but he's been known to flip out once in a while.

Sort of like a kitten who sleeps on your pillow at night, warm, purring and happy... but every once in a while he'll reach up and extend a claw through one of your eyelids and into your eyeball.

I like this description.

But really, with Opera link and the web interface, no reason not to use bookmarks - they're available on every PC.