Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shards of Fate
Apr 19, 2002

They look like monsters to you?
count me in as well for a street fighter hd group

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son Ryo
Jun 13, 2007
Excuse me, do you know where Saiyans hang out?
I'd get in on an Age of Booty group.

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Alright guys. I brought Age of Booty.

Slots are wide open. PM me if you want to buy it.
edit: looks like its full, thanks.

Or if you want to trade, I am looking for BJ Monster/Eden/Bionic Commando/Wipeout.

(I feel bad I don't actually go out and buy BC:REarmed. Those guys are so funny on their podcast. But hey I am unemployed now. I will when I get a job.)

whatever7 fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Nov 20, 2008

Rothgil
May 12, 2008

Shards of Fate posted:

Alright current group stands as:

1. Rothgil
2. Kyougu (friend from another forum who wants in)
3. trigger9631
4. Shards of Fate
5. Still available.

mongol
Oct 11, 2005

Ronald Reagan? The actor!?

Rothgil posted:

Alright current group stands as:

1. Rothgil
3. trigger9631
4. Shards of Fate
5. Still available.

I'll do this as well.

mongol
Oct 11, 2005

I spoke with whatever7 and it looks like we have a group for Age of Booty:

code:
1. mongol
2. japii
3. TEHJOE
4. Son Ryo 
5. whatever7
Once he tells us where to send the funds, we can begin. The amount we agreed on was $2.50 each.

Rothgil
May 12, 2008

mongol posted:

I'll do this as well.

Alright then. Who can make the purchase when the time comes?

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

mongol posted:

I spoke with whatever7 and it looks like we have a group for Age of Booty:

code:
1. mongol
2. japii
3. TEHJOE
4. Son Ryo 
5. whatever7
Once he tells us where to send the funds, we can begin. The amount we agreed on was $2.50 each.

Dude you told me you had 3 people? Only give the info to the three people you were referring to first. I got another guy PM me ahead of you so I figure he was the first in line.

mongol
Oct 11, 2005

whatever7 posted:

Dude you told me you had 3 people? Only give the info to the three people you were referring to first. I got another guy PM me ahead of you so I figure he was the first in line.

My bad, I didn't know about him, so I guess that means we need to drop Son Ryo, as he was the last one to reply. :(

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
So my PS3 isn't turning on anymore, which is pretty awesome. Is there any way I can deauthorize it without going on my PS3? or if I call sony to deauthorize it from the accounts are they going to flip a poo poo? I think it's a hard drive failure, so if worst comes to worst I can always swap it out and deauth myself, but I'd rather not go through the trouble.

trdn89
Aug 16, 2008

Shards of Fate posted:

ditto, obviously

mongol
Oct 11, 2005

Rothgil posted:

Alright then. Who can make the purchase when the time comes?

I can do the purchase. I can PM everyone once it comes out (on Thanksgiving?)

Fight! For your kite!
Jul 29, 2008
Street Fighter is out on Tuesday!

I guess I will start another group

1. TEHJOE

mongol
Oct 11, 2005

TEHJOE posted:

1. TEHJOE

Tuesday?!? :monocle:

trdn89
Aug 16, 2008
2. trdn89

Shmoogy
Mar 21, 2007

mongol posted:

Tuesday?!? :monocle:

Because Thursday is Thanksgiving.

dmn
Apr 15, 2007
jack of... some trades
I want in on this.

TEHJOE posted:

1. TEHJOE
2. trdn89
3. dmn

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

YOU ARE THE DUMBEST MEATHEAD IDIOT ON THE PLANET, STOP FUCKING POSTING

Kengi, I haven't given money yet for the comedy dlc for Buzz. Haven't been home in a while but will be tonight. Get it to you then.

ALso, someone count me in on a SFIIHD share.

Rothgil
May 12, 2008

mongol posted:

I can do the purchase. I can PM everyone once it comes out (on Tuesday)

1. Rothgil
3. trigger9631
4. Shards of Fate
5. Mongol

Just send me an e-mail at lightor216-at-gmail.com when the time comes and I'll inform my friend.

mongol
Oct 11, 2005

Rothgil posted:

1. Rothgil
3. trigger9631
4. Shards of Fate
5. Mongol

Just send me an e-mail at lightor216-at-gmail.com when the time comes and I'll inform my friend.

Even better, everyone should send me their e-mail address via thread or PM.

Rothgil
May 12, 2008

mongol posted:

Even better, everyone should send me their e-mail address via thread or PM.

I just talked to my friend, he's sending me his share and I'll pass it on to you. We'll only be dealing with four e-mails this time.

Edit: Price was announced

quote:

So, it would seem there's some erroneous rumors going around about the pricing of HD Remix. While we probably would have been happy to keep the speculation going another couple days (hell, we love the attention), we had some concerns that the speculation was turning unproductive.

So let me end all of the rumors once and for all.

HD Remix will be coming to Xbox Live Marketplace on 11/26 for 1200 MS points.

It will arrive on 11/25 on PlayStation Network for $14.99. You will see standard international price adjustments for overseas PSN stores when it eventually arrives.

When you see Rey's blog post next week that has EVERYTHING that HD Remix offers, I think it's fair to say that it's one of the best gaming values anywhere.

Enjoy.

So that makes it $3.40 per person after paypal fees. after paypal fees.

Rothgil fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Nov 20, 2008

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
I know odds are in your favor, but aren't you all jumping the gun on whether or not this is even going to be shareable?

mongol
Oct 11, 2005

Feenix posted:

I know odds are in your favor, but aren't you all jumping the gun on whether or not this is even going to be shareable?

Perhaps, but as you said, the odds are in our favor.

Neenski
Apr 22, 2006
I'm in as well

TEHJOE posted:

1. TEHJOE
2. trdn89
3. dmn
4. neenski
5. shoogaslim

Neenski fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Nov 21, 2008

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

YOU ARE THE DUMBEST MEATHEAD IDIOT ON THE PLANET, STOP FUCKING POSTING

^^^ Add me to that please, thanks.

Kengi
Sep 22, 2006
Gamer, geek, and ladies man
If everyone in my group would email me (kengrazier (at) gmail.com) so we don't poo poo up the thread, we can talk there about the LocoRoco costumes. I personally don't care either way, so it's up to you guys.

oxy
May 14, 2008
If anyone needs one more for the street fighter group i'm in.

japii
Mar 25, 2003

japii like nivek.

Kengi posted:

If everyone in my group would email me (kengrazier (at) gmail.com) so we don't poo poo up the thread, we can talk there about the LocoRoco costumes. I personally don't care either way, so it's up to you guys.

Let's just talk about it here. That's kind of what this thread is for. Did you purchase anything this week? If so let me know and I'll send you the funds.

Son Ryo
Jun 13, 2007
Well, I guess since I got kicked out of the Age of Booty group (Assholes!) I'd better start another one.

1) Son Ryo
2)
3)
4)
5)

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

I'll gladly go in on a street fighter group. I've got plat, and aim at BrownThund3r.

Kengi
Sep 22, 2006

japii posted:

Let's just talk about it here. That's kind of what this thread is for. Did you purchase anything this week? If so let me know and I'll send you the funds.

Okay. I just didn't want to fill up the thread with a bunch of stuff only the 5 of us care about. Turns out most people are indifferent to the LocoRoco skins. I'm fine with getting them, as my girlfriend is nuts for the game.

mongol
Oct 11, 2005

Son Ryo posted:

Well, I guess since I got kicked out of the Age of Booty group (Assholes!) I'd better start another one.

1) Son Ryo
2)
3)
4)
5)

Sorry about that. I thought there was a space for you, my bad. :smith:

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Son Ryo posted:

1) Son Ryo
2)
3)
4)
5)

Dude I haven't heard from japii for days. I think the "statue of limitation" has expired and why don't you get the last share from my AoB. I was going to save it to trade Rearmed with somebody. But if you want it I will help you out. PM me.

japii
Mar 25, 2003

japii like nivek.

whatever7 posted:

Dude I haven't heard from japii for days. I think the "statue of limitation" has expired and why don't you get the last share from my AoB. I was going to save it to trade Rearmed with somebody. But if you want it I will help you out. PM me.

Ya, he can have it.

Kengi
Sep 22, 2006
Buzz group:
Sorry for the delay of purchase. Busy work life + trying to orchestrate a double state Thanksgiving visit has taken up most of my time. Everyone has paid, I'll be buying it tonight. Again, sorry for the delay.

LBP group:
Seems at least 1-2 of us do want the LocoRoco stuff, so I'll pick it up once people pay. I believe that it's the only thing that costs from this past store. With some Googling, it seems they are $2.99 for the 5 costumes, which would be $0.60 each, which after PayPal fees comes to $0.93 each. I'm fine with picking this one up myself and you guys can just wait until the next round to pay me back. It's not worth a buck a piece from you guys.

Both groups:
Please include which group you are sending me money for from now on. I got rather confused between the 7 of you, and this would be incredibly helpful for me. Thank you.

Son Ryo
Jun 13, 2007

whatever7 posted:

I don't have PMs, but I'll give you my email address. (edited out)

Son Ryo fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Nov 24, 2008

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
^^ sent

It seems to me that this thread only have enough people to share one game whenever a new game is out. Pity I was out of the country and want to pickup some old games.

Is there anyway to get some old games going? I like the system in this forum than the one in GAF. I don't want to do a database or whatever that's too obvious. Maybe a separated "holiday cheap rear end gamer" thread for older PSN games?

Son Ryo
Jun 13, 2007

whatever7 posted:

^^ sent

It seems to me that this thread only have enough people to share one game whenever a new game is out. Pity I was out of the country and want to pickup some old games.

Is there anyway to get some old games going? I like the system in this forum than the one in GAF. I don't want to do a database or whatever that's too obvious. Maybe a separated "holiday cheap rear end gamer" thread for older PSN games?

I'd suggest just throwing out a list of games and see who shows up. I'd be in on a few old games, probably.

Teraad
Jun 18, 2004

whatever7 posted:

Is there anyway to get some old games going?

I'm interested in older games as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mongol
Oct 11, 2005

Post your list and. I may be interested.

• Locked thread