Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CRAYON
Feb 13, 2006

In the year 3000..

whatever7 posted:

Standalone PJ Junk Monster + Add on group, apply within

-------------
whatever7
Dbeatles34
ladysparkles
Dakrikokoko
CRAYON
-------------

Ok, I'll bite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaleidoscope
Sep 8, 2007

The Internet makes me dizzy.
Everyone in the group for Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty and Burnout Paradise has paid. We still have room for one more member so for a low low price of $10 these two PSN titles can be yourrrrrrrrs!

I'll be emailing the info tonight.

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Guys I brought the game, please check your PM for payment info.
Standalone PJ Junk Monster + Add on group

-------------
whatever7
Dbeatles34
ladysparkles paid
Dakrikokoko paid
CRAYON paid
-------------
Dbeatles34, plz check your PM.

whatever7 fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Dec 5, 2008

Count
Apr 28, 2004

quote for the new page

JnK07 posted:

Due to a little inconvience we have to start another SSF2HD group
If anyone is interested in that and / or the $5 games let me know.

1.Jnk07
2.Kemian
3.Count

Kaleidoscope
Sep 8, 2007

The Internet makes me dizzy.
for the guys that are in the group for Burnout Paradise & Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty. The email with the info has been sent. Also for anyone still interested we still have one available slot.

mcmaken6
Oct 15, 2001
Slippery when wet.
1.mcmaken6 (paid)
2.KamikazeJim
3.Dbeatles34 (paid)
4. ladysparkles (paid)
5. Son Ryo

Kamikaze and Son Ryo. The game is bought; send your money folks!

figgs
Oct 27, 2007

whatever7 posted:

-------------
whatever7
Dbeatles34
ladysparkles paid
Dakrikokoko
CRAYON paid
-------------

Dakrikokokoko, whats your email?

-snip-

figgs fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Dec 5, 2008

KamikazeJim
Sep 15, 2006

oh fuck are you seeing this bomb man. ARE YOU SEEING THIS?

mcmaken6 posted:

1.mcmaken6 (paid)
2.KamikazeJim
3.Dbeatles34 (paid)
4. ladysparkles (paid)
5. Son Ryo

I just sent it from Shinobi_wan@hotmail.com
My e-mail address is Shinobiwan@gmail.com since I don't have plat.

figgs
Oct 27, 2007

whatever7 posted:

-------------
whatever7
Dbeatles34
ladysparkles paid
Dakrikokoko
CRAYON paid
-------------

Dakrikokokoko, whats your email?

Just paid!

figgs fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Dec 5, 2008

Son Ryo
Jun 13, 2007
Excuse me, do you know where Saiyans hang out?

mcmaken6 posted:

1.mcmaken6 (paid)
2.KamikazeJim
3.Dbeatles34 (paid)
4. ladysparkles (paid)
5. Son Ryo

sorry I'm last, but I got it in!

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

YOU ARE THE DUMBEST MEATHEAD IDIOT ON THE PLANET, STOP FUCKING POSTING

Would anyone be interested in a Blast Factor and Soldner X Game Share? It would come out to I think a little under 5 bucks for twenty bucks worth of shooter games that have trophy support.

Let me know.

Ezekiu
Oct 18, 2008

I'm out in the club and I'm sippin' that bub, and you're not gonna reach my telephone.

quote:

1.Jnk07
2.Kemian
3.Count
Need 2 more for this share group.

ShoogaSlim posted:

Would anyone be interested in a Blast Factor and Soldner X Game Share? It would come out to I think a little under 5 bucks for twenty bucks worth of shooter games that have trophy support.
Sure I'd be up for it.

mongol
Oct 11, 2005

Ronald Reagan? The actor!?
Due to all the PSN sharing I've done, and stuff I've bought on my own, my 60 GB drive is starting to get full. :(

Does anyone know of a good guide for upgrading hard drives?

TheArtist 314
Dec 25, 2004

What is your purpose?!

I just wanna rock!

ShoogaSlim posted:

Let me know.

gently caress my own group. I'll join in on this.

TheArtist 314
Dec 25, 2004

What is your purpose?!

I just wanna rock!
Double post:

JnK07 posted:

Need 2 more for this share group.

Sure I'd be up for it.

Care to add me as a 4th for Street Fighter? Is that all your group is going in on?

And mongol, check your PMs.

The Raglay
Apr 11, 2007

JnK07 posted:

1.Jnk07
2.Kemian
3.Count

Put me down for this if there's still room. Email is acdamiter at gmail dot com and PayPal money would come from the same address. I'll check in when I can, but I'd appreciate an email if there's an open spot.

Count
Apr 28, 2004

OK I guess the Jnk07 group is full now

JnK07 posted:

1.Jnk07
2.Kemian
3.Count
4.TheArtist 314
5.The Raglay

Fight! For your kite!
Jul 29, 2008

ShoogaSlim posted:

Let me know.

I will join

ladysparkles
Jul 20, 2008

ShoogaSlim posted:

Let me know.

Sign me up!

TheArtist 314
Dec 25, 2004

What is your purpose?!

I just wanna rock!
So ShoogaSlim, looks like you have 4 so far for your Blast Factor/Soldner group:

Yourself
Me
TEHJOE
ladysparkles

One more

Kengi
Sep 22, 2006
Gamer, geek, and ladies man
Would this Blast Factor/Soldner group be getting all of Blast Factor (multiplayer and Advanced Research) or just the base game?

Ezekiu
Oct 18, 2008

I'm out in the club and I'm sippin' that bub, and you're not gonna reach my telephone.

TheArtist 314 posted:

Care to add me as a 4th for Street Fighter? Is that all your group is going in on?

Yeah Sure

The Raglay posted:

Put me down for this if there's still room. Email is acdamiter at gmail dot com and PayPal money would come from the same address. I'll check in when I can, but I'd appreciate an email if there's an open spot.

I'm not going to be home until later tonight so someone else can buy it in the meantime if you don't want to wait. Otherwise I don't have PMs so if I could get email addresses so I can send the info out to you guys.
Email- Stonefox190@gmail.com

1.Jnk07
2.Kemian
3.Count
4.TheArtist 314
5.The Raglay

Ezekiu
Oct 18, 2008

TheArtist 314 posted:

So ShoogaSlim, looks like you have 4 so far for your Blast Factor/Soldner group:

Yourself
Me
TEHJOE
ladysparkles

One more

I posted I wanted to join in too about 2 posts above yours =P

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

TheArtist, JnK07 actually posted right before you saying he'd be down so that's 5 including me. Kengi if you were interested, I'm sorry but it seems we are full but to answer your question I was only considering buying the base Blast Factor game.

The group is:
ShoogaSlim
JnK07
TheArtist 314
TEHJOE
ladysparkles

I'm at work noww and probably won't be home until late tonight. Is there a way that I can setup a PSN account and buy the games strictly by PC? Otherwise I think we'll have to either wait until I get home (like 11-12 EST) or if someone else wants to take over purchasing responsibility, I can easily pay via paypal at whatever time. I don't mind being the purchaser if everyone wants to wait.

Kemian
Jul 26, 2004

Economics is not a science, and never will be!

JnK07 posted:

Yeah Sure

I'm not going to be home until later tonight so someone else can buy it in the meantime if you don't want to wait. Otherwise I don't have PMs so if I could get email addresses so I can send the info out to you guys.
Email- Stonefox190@gmail.com

1.Jnk07
2.Kemian
3.Count
4.TheArtist 314
5.The Raglay

My e-mail is Kemian at gmail.com. I guess I'll hold off on paypaling until I hear who starts it.

Kengi
Sep 22, 2006

ShoogaSlim posted:

Kengi if you were interested, I'm sorry but it seems we are full but to answer your question I was only considering buying the base Blast Factor game.

That's sorta what I figured, and I would have passed given the chance. I want the game with expansions. Thanks anyway. Besides, I just got a TV off a coworker. I live by myself and now own a 40" and 37" LCD.

Fight! For your kite!
Jul 29, 2008
I would like to get the advanced research pack as it will only amount to buck more.

Local multiplayer is not worth the money.

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

If it's only a buck more then yeah I'm down as well. I really just kind of decided against any extras before I knew what they were and how much it costed.

TheArtist 314
Dec 25, 2004

What is your purpose?!

I just wanna rock!

ShoogaSlim posted:

TheArtist, JnK07 actually posted right before you saying he'd be down so that's 5 including me. Kengi if you were interested, I'm sorry but it seems we are full but to answer your question I was only considering buying the base Blast Factor game.

The group is:
ShoogaSlim
JnK07
TheArtist 314
TEHJOE
ladysparkles

I'm at work noww and probably won't be home until late tonight. Is there a way that I can setup a PSN account and buy the games strictly by PC? Otherwise I think we'll have to either wait until I get home (like 11-12 EST) or if someone else wants to take over purchasing responsibility, I can easily pay via paypal at whatever time. I don't mind being the purchaser if everyone wants to wait.

I've done the main account for share groups like 4 times, and I don't think you can do it from the PC; gotta wait until you get to your system.

Edit: If you want I can set up this group too, but I wouldn't be able to do anything until tomorrow. Your call my friend. And if the expansions for blast factor are in fact cheap enough, or if there's a packaged deal, I'll throw in the extra buck or two if everyone else is down.

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

I don't mind giving it a shot running a gameshare. Since neither of us will really be able to set anything up until practically the same time anyway. If everyone involved could just send me an e-mail to wxcoreATgmail so I have track of everyone, I'd appreciate it.

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

mongol posted:

Due to all the PSN sharing I've done, and stuff I've bought on my own, my 60 GB drive is starting to get full. :(

Does anyone know of a good guide for upgrading hard drives?

I worry about this too. If change hdd mean I have to redownload everything I will have to ask people for the login passowrd again. I am sure I can't get some of the last years download back. In that case I rather get a large 120G-ish HDD as soon as possible.

ladysparkles
Jul 20, 2008

whatever7 posted:

I worry about this too. If change hdd mean I have to redownload everything I will have to ask people for the login passowrd again. I am sure I can't get some of the last years download back. In that case I rather get a large 120G-ish HDD as soon as possible.

I just upgraded Monday to a 500GB (110$@newegg) and after restoring everything (I used an external drive to back everything up) all my PSN downloads I got through various shares still work. Shoot me a PM if you want any more info.

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

Ok, so I set up the PSN ID for this gameshare and purchased the games already. It comes to $4.34 each. TheArtist and ladysparkles have already contacted me via e-mail. Everyone paypal the amount to wxcoreATgmailDOTcom with your SA name and I'll send over the login information.

ShoogaSlim posted:

JnK07 paid
TheArtist 314 paid
TEHJOE paid
ladysparkles paid

All paid, thanks!

ShoogaSlim fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Dec 6, 2008

Ezekiu
Oct 18, 2008

Payment sent.

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ladysparkles posted:

I just upgraded Monday to a 500GB (110$@newegg) and after restoring everything (I used an external drive to back everything up) all my PSN downloads I got through various shares still work. Shoot me a PM if you want any more info.

That sounds awesome. I guess I will worry about it when I fill up my 40GB.

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

Alright so I have to apologize to those involved in my gameshare because as discussed I would have been down for add-on packs for Blast Factor since it wouldn't cost too much extra. However I only purchased the standalone game because guess what seemed pretty impossible to find in the PS Store? The loving add-ons that's what! But from the Blast Factor menu there is a "Blast Factor" store where you can purchase the add-ons. It is really a crock of poo poo because the game itself is 9.99 and the bundle with all the add-ons is 12.99, but the 2 separate add-ons without buying the bundle comes to 7.98 making the total price fuckin 17.97.

I did look around multiple areas of the PS Store to try and see what was available and it only showed the standalone game so I'm sorry to those in my group for kind of screwing us out of the bundle where we could have saved some money.

edit: gently caress me, I check under Bundles and it's the first god drat listing. I really swear I looked there before. I'm pretty pissed off at myself now.

edit2: I guess if everyone wants the add-ons for Blast Factor it will come to like a dollar and a half extra each. Which is not too bad but it would have wound up costing us like 60 cents. Maybe I'm getting too worked up over nothing because it's a minuscule difference, I'm just annoyed that I actually looked and passed right over it.

ShoogaSlim fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Dec 6, 2008

Fight! For your kite!
Jul 29, 2008
paid

Kengi
Sep 22, 2006

Kengi posted:

I think my hectic times are nearing an end (for now), so if my LBP group wants to weigh in on the Chimera, we can decide if we want it or not. I'm not a fan, but if you guys decide you want it, we'll get it.

Anybody want to say one way or the other on the Chimera from the LBP group?

Fight! For your kite!
Jul 29, 2008
lets just get it

Also does anyone want to start a grop to get Gripshit and Prince of Persia?

It would be about 4 bucks and some chage.

1. TEHJOE.

Fight! For your kite! fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Dec 6, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheArtist 314
Dec 25, 2004

What is your purpose?!

I just wanna rock!

ShoogaSlim posted:

Ok, so I set up the PSN ID for this gameshare and purchased the games already. It comes to $4.34 each. TheArtist and ladysparkles have already contacted me via e-mail. Everyone paypal the amount to wxcoreATgmailDOTcom with your SA name and I'll send over the login information.

Will update the list as people send me the money.

edit: Still waiting on TheArtist for payment. Oddly enough he was the first to send me an e-mail before I actually bought the game.

Hey, sorry for the delay. I never wake up before the afternoon on weekends. Payment sent.

Edit: If you add the blast factor expansions, I'm cool with that. Just tell me how much more of my hard-earned cash I owe you.

Edit 2: JnK07 you have the SSF2 cash waiting for you too.

TheArtist 314 fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Dec 6, 2008

• Locked thread