Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib

OldSquid posted:

Click here for the full 939x883 image.

As has been asked in the past, please post screenshots. That way if the post is pulled or expires, we can still see it.

Thanks.

Also, I really hope that's not Ken nor Kevin. :v:
Waffle was still hosed up. Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Rocksalt
Oct 21, 2004
Speed and class Miata? I present the Speed and Class BMW:

Click here for the full 995x236 image.

OldSquid
May 28, 2007
Flying a plane is just like riding a bike, except it's harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

sharkytm posted:

Waffle was still hosed up. Thanks.

No problem. That's why I wasn't as rear end about it.

APOLLO OHNO-UDIDNT
Jul 22, 2005

you can prob fix that with a little duct tape and a paper clip

*is MacGyver irl*
I love the gold grill with custom plate "1BAD-BMR" :cool:

That is one of the worse paint schemes I've seen, the only time red and pink should be seen together is on Valentine's Day.

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

and that's how you get ants.
Continuing with the candy theme, I present the skittles 84 cutlass:
http://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/997086790.html

Click here for the full 818x791 image.

Pretty Little Rainbow
Dec 27, 2005

by T. Finn
Anybody have a spare 280 grand?

http://www.j-specimports.ca/index.php?page=list/index.php?ID=13905

Or perhaps its little 50,000 dollar brother is more in your price range?

http://www.j-specimports.ca/index.php?page=list/index.php?ID=13904

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

You're on their mailing list too, I see. :)

Pretty Little Rainbow
Dec 27, 2005

by T. Finn

slidebite posted:

You're on their mailing list too, I see. :)

Yeah, I'm picking something up next October when I get my settlement but the way the loving yen is going things arent looking good.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

Nice picture
http://lethbridge.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-SUVs-trucks-vans-96-Plymouth-Voyager-W0QQAdIdZ100415898

Only registered members can see post attachments!

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

http://tucson.craigslist.org/cto/979974339.html

Pretty Little Rainbow
Dec 27, 2005

by T. Finn

That thing is the loving poo poo.

Moxie Omen
Mar 15, 2008

son of a bitch casually browsing for older bmws makes my head explode sometimes

yes please! take all of my money! i certainly don't loving want it! *sets fire to hundred dollar bills*

MrKatharsis
Nov 29, 2003

feel the bern
Find a BMW owner who doesn't know jack poo poo about their car and the price comes down drastically:
http://gainesville.craigslist.org/cto/1008863094.html

quote:

1984 BMW - $1500 (Gainesville)

Great Car, V6, power windows, power locks, great interior, please no emails, call Travis (352)278-0147 for more info. only asking 1500 obo

Waffleimages is down at the moment.
EDIT: back:
Click here for the full 1024x718 image.

MrKatharsis fucked around with this message at 14:57 on Jan 27, 2009

Moxie Omen
Mar 15, 2008

MrKatharsis posted:

Find a BMW owner who doesn't know jack poo poo about their car and the price comes down drastically:
http://gainesville.craigslist.org/cto/1008863094.html

Waffleimages is down at the moment.

Hilarious. That's also overpriced.

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma
Just use tinypic if waffleimages is down.

ynotony
Apr 14, 2003

Yea...this is pretty much the smartest thing I have ever done.

Jorsh posted:

son of a bitch casually browsing for older bmws makes my head explode sometimes

yes please! take all of my money! i certainly don't loving want it! *sets fire to hundred dollar bills*

Ridiculous. Bought my sunny california 1994 325i with 90k miles for less than that. . . Four years ago.

madattheinternet
May 8, 2004

PLEASE STOP! PLEASE!
Behold! The divine drivetrain!

http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/1010171104.html

Pretty Little Rainbow
Dec 27, 2005

by T. Finn

madattheinternet posted:

Behold! The divine drivetrain!

http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/1010171104.html

10 year holytrain warranty.

enziarro
Sep 4, 2004

I'm not an angel - I'm a Galactic Pioneer.

NeerWas
Dec 13, 2004

Everyday I'm shufflin'.

NeerWas fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Aug 9, 2023

nanodroogie
Apr 27, 2006

The Fritos are antiquated.
"OMG NO F ING WAY< Silver 350Z"

http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/cto/1014193092.html

"This car is too drat sexy for me, that's why I got my truck. It's an 03 6speed, gangster edition. Got's the all the good stuff. Accept no GPS. Stock CD Player.Really nice leather interior. Cars been in a lil drunk bump, (rear ended a lady doing like 15mph) Got it fixed no biggy. New Tires still under warranty. Check out the pics. Don't waste my time text me or call in you want to test drive"

Check the pic, for the real 'gangster' action:

Click here for the full 849x730 image.

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma
That is the best loving ad. Everyone click best of criagslist for that

Tai-Pan
Feb 10, 2001
Why the hell does that dude think I want to see him shirtless? I could never buy that car because whenever I drove it I would think "Man, this is the kind of car a shirtless douchbag would drive".

Moxie Omen
Mar 15, 2008

WARNING: do not buy this car unless you are a gangster

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
Accept No GPS!

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn
97 dodge avenger es NEED GONE !!!!!!!!!! - $900 (everett)

quote:

ok i have posted this car before but then decided to keep it cause i started school and i was gonna get my license back and i did so i was gonna insure it this week but got a letter in the mail sayin they gonna suspend me another 60 days drat state wont leave me alone so by the time i get it back il have my taxes back and just bye a 5 speed car so wanna get the car out of my drivway....little info the car is a 97 dodge avenger es got every option except leather seats.everything works just fine no sign of electical wear.it has 140,xxx eh its high but the transmision is strong and no signs of failing motor no need to worry runs strong.this is my first car so i love it,it has never failed me but got to let it go.now for the bad(what you thought you were gonna buy a perfect car for 900????)the body could use some attention needs a front bumper but it comes with one just install and paint or whatever a good paintjob and your good to go.other than that maybe an oil changs and fresh gas its been sitting for like 3 months but it still starts i turn it on every other day and let it warm up runs very quiet.if you are interested just call me at 857 234 3451 my name is sergio o its an automatic lot of ppl ask that.thanks i lost all my pics so if you can text me and il send you pics of the car via text messege.

:what:

el topo
Apr 11, 2008

by Fistgrrl

nanodroogie posted:

It's an 03 6speed, gangster edition.

Another brilliant move by Nissan marketing, the "Gangster Edition" trim level!

Edit: it comes with a pimp cup holder on top of the dash.

el topo fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Jan 31, 2009

SPiTZ
Aug 9, 2004

That guy sounds like one of those people you just want to walk away from while he's talking to you.

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

nanodroogie posted:

Accept no GPS.

Well the 2003 350Z does have a pretty lovely navigation system, he's probably just informing potential buyers about that.

OldSquid
May 28, 2007
Flying a plane is just like riding a bike, except it's harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

SPiTZ posted:

That guy sounds like one of those people you just want to walk away from while he's talking to you.
Is this what you meant?

ModernDayDiogenes
Jul 3, 2007
"By and large, language is a tool for concealing the truth." - George Carlin

Idiot on Craigslist posted:

i started school and i was gonna get my license back and i did so i was gonna insure it this week but got a letter in the mail sayin they gonna suspend me another 60 days drat state wont leave me alone

Why yes, please tell me all about the fact that you have had your license suspended in the same ad where you're trying to sell me your wonderful gem of a car. I'm sure you cared for that car like you cared for your driving record, and your recent troubles are only just "the man keeping you down."

Edit: For content.
http://norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/998593495.html

Click here for the full 982x438 image.

It's pewtered silver, see. The whole truck's made out of silver. That's why I'm selling it for so much.
I know, I know, the poster just screwed up their decimal placement, is all. I needed something on short notice.

ModernDayDiogenes fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Jan 31, 2009

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

ModernDayDiogenes posted:

Why yes, please tell me all about the fact that you have had your license suspended in the same ad where you're trying to sell me your wonderful gem of a car. I'm sure you cared for that car like you cared for your driving record, and your recent troubles are only just "the man keeping you down."

Edit: For content.
http://norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/998593495.html

Click here for the full 982x438 image.

It's pewtered silver, see. The whole truck's made out of silver. That's why I'm selling it for so much.
I know, I know, the poster just screwed up their decimal placement, is all. I needed something on short notice.

Do you really hope for anything less in Norfolk?

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

See, that's make a decent parts car for my Venge for that price, but I couldn't by a car from someone who can't type.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
Same phenomenon happens everywhere that people associate with a "rugged outdoorsman" sort of image, I guess. (It sure the gently caress happens in Alaska.) OMG HOW WILL I EVER SURVIVE THIS WILDERNESS WITHOUT A LIFTED 4X4 WITH KNOBBY TIRES?

ModernDayDiogenes
Jul 3, 2007
"By and large, language is a tool for concealing the truth." - George Carlin
http://norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/1003825051.html

Click here for the full 1237x872 image.

Nice pictures!

I've noticed some folks here have taken full screenshots of a very long ad - can you help a goon out and share in the knowledge? This particular ad has enough :psyduck: on it and I'd like to upload all the crazyness, not just what I can see on one computer screen.

Edit, add'l thought: The fact they want to do the transaction via MySpace just seems to seal it.

ModernDayDiogenes fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Feb 1, 2009

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

quote:

I DID NOT USE ROYAL PURPLE THOUGH I used
Mobil (1)

Should have used Amsoil.

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

Why list "welded differential" then follow it with "not any more"? From what I can tell the only people who weld the 240sx diffs are drifters, and it's in general a lovely idea. Plus how is it "not any more", if it was replaced then you wouldn't need to list it, unless there was some ghetto fix to "unweld" it?

*edit*

I think when buying a used car I'd put a car owned by a drifter at the bottom of the list.

MomJeans420 fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Feb 1, 2009

Kurten
May 28, 2001

100% less banned. 50% more sober. 0% less bitter. NOW WITH LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE!
"thinking I needed a truck in AZ"

What the hell? :confused:

Did he think they didn't pave the roads down here in cactus land or something? :confused:

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

Kurten posted:

"thinking I needed a truck in AZ"

What the hell? :confused:

Did he think they didn't pave the roads down here in cactus land or something? :confused:
Maybe he thought you shot anyone not driving a real :patriot: :clint: :bahgawd: vehicle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurten
May 28, 2001

100% less banned. 50% more sober. 0% less bitter. NOW WITH LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE!

InitialDave posted:

Maybe he thought you shot anyone not driving a real :patriot: :clint: :bahgawd: vehicle.

No, that's Texas. :xd: