Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

Rear Admiral BOOYA posted:

hey u need ur nins levelled?

http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/1021542013.html

flagging as best-of

Emailed him.

Me posted:

Good sir,

Is it possible to affix a NIN sticker to the back window of a 2009 Acura TL accurately? I have a large, well lit garage and a small stockpile of the required NIN stickers and I dare not try my hand at the sticking of said adhesive backed devices.

Other guy posted:

Good Sir,

There are no guarantees in life, so I cant/wont/refuse to make that guarantee in regards to your new deluxe Honda.

2 Questions I must ask myself when I get a curveball like this:

Will the NIN establish a BFB (Bubble Free Bond)? Probably.
Will I guarantee it? Absolutely not.

Also, dont bother asking me if I can test it with a TOOL decal. I get that request alot from Chevy S-10 owners. The answer will remain constant - Absolutely not. and my reason for denial is simple: TOOL's only go in the four corners, not in the center. Everyone knows that the center is NIN real estate, thus you are compering apples to oranges.

I will reluctantly agree to perform a self dispatched NIN centering/leveling package in your garage (provided the light is as ample as you describe). However, like I said - NO GUARANTEES.

PS - I assume you are in possession of 1 level (please be advised of the $3 laser charge) and 1 roll of measuring tape. I expect a positive response, regardless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ein Windir
Jun 23, 2008

Hypnolobster posted:

Emailed him.

:ughh:

Any one call put decals on a car. Hell, I should make a little tut on how too (I decal Semi-trucks and trailer where I work).

nanodroogie
Apr 27, 2006

The Fritos are antiquated.

Ein Windir posted:

Any one call put decals on a car. Hell, I should make a little tut on how too (I decal Semi-trucks and trailer where I work).
Yeah, you should get right on that. See if you can fit it in between work and your ESL classes.

Edit: To contribute...

2002 Custom Pink Saturn SC1 Coupe
http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/ctd/1018353965.html

Click here for the full 640x480 image.

nanodroogie fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Feb 5, 2009

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

Hypnolobster posted:

Emailed him.

No this is awesome.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Hypnolobster posted:

Emailed him.

That is really, really awesome.

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

blugu64 posted:

No this is awesome.

I replied once again

Me posted:

Good sir,

In regards to the application of a NIN sticker to my Acura, and your refusal to test with a TOOL sticker, is it instead possible to apply a mildly crooked Insane Clown Posse sticker on the trunk lid, nearly covering the keyhole?

Him;

Sticker Guy posted:

It is now apparent that you are clearly in over your head. It is a well known fact that most ICP stickers are counterfeit, and would quickly contaminate your deluxe Honda's teal paint job. Not only that, but we should be exclusively discussing window decal application - specifically expertly centered and levelled NIN's. If you are seriously considering these unorthodox testing methods, you may as well get your NIN slapped on at your local flea market concern.

I advise you to take a step back from all of this and gather your thoughts before you submit your next reply. I also implore you to consider who you are dealing with: a man with over 13 years of experience honing his craft.

Good day.

BONUS FACT: My NIN's are so precisely levelled and centered, that the United States Navy has reviewed my designs for their Nuclear Frigates - and not for aesthetic purposes, but fo navigational purposes.

Hypnolobster fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Feb 6, 2009

wintermuteCF
Dec 9, 2006

LIEK HAI2U!
Considering the silliness inherent in the whole NIN-centering concept, that's been an amusing email exchange :v:

Tai-Pan
Feb 10, 2001

Kurten posted:

That price is not surprising at all if the ad is true. Sweet car.

It is pretty amazing, but I can all but guarantee you will see the prices on cars like that fall 20%-30% in the next 6 months. The market for muscle cars, even rare ones, was hyper-inflated. People will be dumping these left and right to cover their IRA losses.

Click here for the full 1333x688 image.

http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/990076336.html

I love this guy.

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

Tai-Pan posted:

It is pretty amazing, but I can all but guarantee you will see the prices on cars like that fall 20%-30% in the next 6 months. The market for muscle cars, even rare ones, was hyper-inflated. People will be dumping these left and right to cover their IRA losses.

Click here for the full 1333x688 image.

http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/990076336.html

I love this guy.

Flagged "Best of", awesome.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

Hypnolobster posted:

I replied once again

Him;

I almost feel like this dude needs an account. If he doesn't have one already.

Pompous Rhombus posted:

Flagged "Best of", awesome.

Totally.

blugu64 fucked around with this message at 07:40 on Feb 6, 2009

Simkin
May 18, 2007

"He says he's going to be number one!"

Ein Windir posted:

:downs:

Alright, who bought one of the posters of the ads an account?

Ein Windir
Jun 23, 2008

Simkin posted:

Alright, who bought one of the posters of the ads an account?

Yeah, the one time I forget to "preview" my post. gently caress!

glyph
Apr 6, 2006

Ein Windir posted:

Very nice looking car, but way out of my price range.

http://thunderbay.en.craigslist.ca/ctd/1017583952.html

shot of the whole ad-

Click here for the full 800x1301 image.

Aran
Jan 17, 2007

by elpintogrande

RealKyleH posted:

http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/1016496247.html

86 CAMERO Trade for Flats or Bass Boat.

How do you put $20,000 in a Camaro for it to only run 10s?

$5k in pennies in the trunk

Advent Horizon
Jan 17, 2003

I’m back, and for that I am sorry

http://anchorage.craigslist.org/cto/1023541472.html

quote:

++++++++++++++++++1988 Mitsubishi Montero++++++++++++++++++++++ - $800 (Anchorage)
Reply to: sale-1023541472@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-02-06, 9:31AM AKST

2 door Mitsubishi Montero IM until April of 2010

runs and drives great

4 wheel drive

rebuilt engine

spare transmition berring in the trans makes some noise, but still drives fine

$800.00 Make an offer

I wasn't aware transmissions came with spare bearings installed.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

Advent Horizon posted:

I wasn't aware transmissions came with spare bearings installed.

Might have something to do with why it makes noise. :downs:

wintermuteCF
Dec 9, 2006

LIEK HAI2U!
What is going on here?

http://houston.craigslist.org/ctd/1023855346.html

quote:

2002 Silver BMW M3 Coupe $4200
"2002 BMW M3 Coupe~ Tuned Mileage: 66,000 miles Features Body type: Coupe Engine: 6 Cylinder Exterior color: Silver Transmission: Manual Fuel type: Gasoline Interior color: Gray Options Sunroof Leather seats CD player Anti-lock brakes Driver airbag Passenger airbag Air conditioning Cruise control Power locks Power windows Power seats "

That can't be real, KBB has it about 16k for the value. And if it's a fake/scam, what the gently caress do they gain, it's not like people are going to give them money without a car. I'm so confused.

Crustashio
Jul 27, 2000

ruh roh

wintermuteCF posted:

What is going on here?

http://houston.craigslist.org/ctd/1023855346.html

That can't be real, KBB has it about 16k for the value. And if it's a fake/scam, what the gently caress do they gain, it's not like people are going to give them money without a car. I'm so confused.

it's a loving scam stop posting these

wintermuteCF
Dec 9, 2006

LIEK HAI2U!

Crustashio posted:

it's a loving scam stop posting these

But what's the scam? Is it a stolen car? Are they handing over a fake title and then getting it repo'd? Are they hoping someone is daft enough to hand over financial data? How does the scammer get his money?

madattheinternet
May 8, 2004

PLEASE STOP! PLEASE!

wintermuteCF posted:

But what's the scam? Is it a stolen car? Are they handing over a fake title and then getting it repo'd? Are they hoping someone is daft enough to hand over financial data? How does the scammer get his money?

All of the above. People are dumb.

dukeofurl
Nov 27, 2004
MY GIRLFRIEND UZI BUTT PLUG
Great Trailer!

http://spacecoast.craigslist.org/spo/1023485313.html

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

Post images.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma

God drat I am so tempted to buy this to shoot at.

SanitysEdge
Jul 28, 2005

RealKyleH posted:

God drat I am so tempted to buy this to shoot at.

This is AI! Weld a cow catcher to your bumper and run them down!

DAT RAM
Dec 28, 2003

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Micco is full of weirdos.

Weirdos and a massive trailer park.

Kurten
May 28, 2001

100% less banned. 50% more sober. 0% less bitter. NOW WITH LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE!

VideoTapir posted:

Post images.

I think the seller is the "it puts the lotion in the basket" guy.

Advent Horizon
Jan 17, 2003

I’m back, and for that I am sorry

http://anchorage.craigslist.org/bar/997976284.html

quote:

84ft long Double Deck Alaskan Railroad Railcar
Reply to: sale-997976284@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-01-18, 12:43PM AKST

Double deck Alaskan Railroad Railcar. Great for a coffee shop / restauraunt or? Or, find me a great location. Sell price $49,900

Alright! Finally an RV I can upstage those assholes in Class A motorhomes with!

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
If this isn't Craigslist Gold, I don't know what is (copy/paste from VWVortex because the original ad is gone):

quote:

Car has 236000 original two engine shared computer miles. First engine was swaped at 200000 miles and the current one has so far 36000 miles used by me and it was 40000 miles used before where it came out of a rear ended totalled 2003 ZX3.So current engine has total of 76000 miles.No check engine light is on. next smog is due in March 2010.this price $2500 is without the sound system. call me at 209-404-8203 if serious and want to buy. DOHC ZETEC 16 valve 2.0 litre Ford engine, 25 to 30 miles per gallon. 5 speed manual transmission. 18 inch diablo bianca wheels with brand new kumho Escta 225 40 ZR18 tyres. AEM Smog legal cold air intake with K&N Gen 2 Fipx air filter Focus sports front and rear strut braces, red coated, logo engraved for superior cornering and handling. Focus sport crankshaft pulley and MSD coil and plug wires. MSD ignition system New Centre force dual friction clutch/pressure plate installed 4 months ago. Wings west whale tail roof spoiler and side and rear body kits. Wide rally or F1 type 3 piece wrap around wing, rare and expensive Focus wing SVT RED/BLK new leather seats installed 2 months ago. Front Erebuni Italian bumper, body kit Custom hotwheels interior, many extras. One chamber Jones racing muffler, sounds nice, great exhaust system. Bear Decela slotted/drilled perf brake rotors with EBC green brake pads. Expensive speedgraphics.net decals, you can easily take them off if want to make the car look simple and clean.

:psypop:

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

I actually just smirked and went "what an ugly piece of poo poo" until I saw

deviant. posted:

I then let out an audible gasp.

MonkeyNutZ
Dec 26, 2008

"A cave isn't gonna cut it, we're going to have to use Beebo"

quote:

Expensive speedgraphics.net decals, you can easily take them off if want to make the car look simple and clean.

Something is wrong here... Does he really think that the decals are what's making this car look like rear end?

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

MonkeyNutZ posted:

Something is wrong here... Does he really think that the decals are what's making this car look like rear end?

Based on the quality of his writing - yes.

City17
Dec 3, 2006

YO, don't call lessen you got 5k in yo pocket

Click here for the full 705x1028 image.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

deviant. posted:

Jesus Christ.
Even the gear knob's on backwards.

AnomalousBoners
Dec 22, 2007

by Ozma

deviant. posted:

:psypop:

Its a car to assassinate epileptics :pcgaming::pcgaming::pcgaming::pcgaming:

Rap Songs From Anime
Aug 15, 2007

Advent Horizon posted:

http://anchorage.craigslist.org/bar/997976284.html

Alright! Finally an RV I can upstage those assholes in Class A motorhomes with!

Hmm... Wonder if this is the one that the owner of Al's Alaska Inn tried to attach to his building and then got shot down by the city after they realized what he was actually doing with the permit he was issued.

glyph
Apr 6, 2006

Landshark posted:

YO, don't call lessen you got 5k in yo pocket

Click here for the full 705x1028 image.

but he's not asking for $5k :iiam:

what the gently caress is coogi?

and that focus belongs in the stupid poo poo put on cars thread. holy wow.

nanodroogie
Apr 27, 2006

The Fritos are antiquated.
Coogi is an 'urban' clothing brand.

Why do both the Focus and Caprice have running boards? Is this some new thing?

Phangor
Apr 22, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Post

nanodroogie posted:

Coogi is an 'urban' clothing brand.

Why do both the Focus and Caprice have running boards? Is this some new thing?

The caprice does because it used to be/will be a donk. Looks like he sold the wheels first, and is selling the car now.

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

If I had 2500 to drop on a vehicle, I'd definitely get an 82 accord.

Click here for the full 818x831 image.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madattheinternet
May 8, 2004

PLEASE STOP! PLEASE!

keykey posted:

If I had 2500 to drop on a vehicle, I'd definitely get an 82 accord.

I louve the louvers.