Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fromagex
Oct 11, 2006
What the heck, not on the site? Not streaming them early this season?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZackHoagie
Dec 25, 2007

now eat him.

shoplifter posted:

Pretty much all of the S4 sketches were hilarious, but POISON had me in stitches.

Napples!

POISON!

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr

fromagex posted:

What the heck, not on the site? Not streaming them early this season?

They don't do that anymore.

http://www.adultswim.com/schedule/video/index.html

The episode will be streamed on Monday.

Kikkoman
Nov 28, 2002

Posing along since 2005
Is there any way to see this show in Canada without resorting to proxies?

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

Kikkoman posted:

Is there any way to see this show in Canada without resorting to proxies?
The Comedy network plays episodes at some terrible slot like 4:08am on some random night but they wouldn't have any of the new ones.

I still haven't seen any of season 3 since adultswim blocked non-US IPs. :smith:

RustyTrombone
Oct 23, 2007

by zen death robot
New episode on now! :D

e: or in 30 minutes.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

RustyTrombone posted:

e: or in 30 minutes.

Also, it's technically monday, adult swim needs to get off their asses.

WOO, IT'S A PARTY WITH ALAN THICKE... in five minutes.

George Pooshoes
Nov 5, 2006

The Universe is Beautiful.
Something like... a new woman that I was going to date. You're dark, and you're massive, and you have a black hole.
Wish I could watch this... drat you ted turner

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
AWWWWW poo poo

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

needed me some of them d-pants last week when i had the stomach flu

Moscow Mule
Dec 21, 2004

Nothing beats the taste sensation when maple syrup collides with ham.
"My wing-wong's down."

Indeed. Indeed.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Entertaining episode to say the least, though I would be much more entertained with this show if it were a half hour (or even 20 minutes) & I'm almost certain they've got enough footage to do it.

Babylonian
Jan 18, 2008
its time for some
sad
dad
posting
what does that spell with? rhyme with?

NeoProwl
Jul 5, 2005
I put the words in "words words words", don't question it!

Skadi posted:

"My wing-wong's down."

I'm never saying Wi-Fi again. Never. Wi-Fi is now forever Wing-Wong.

(which should prove funny, since I'm taking my sister shopping for her new laptop later today)

Only problem with S4's premier is that there was no traditional opening, I missed that... but I loved the sitcom opening anyway.

kill your sons
Aug 29, 2005

Charles V. Forge
The show's up
http://www.adultswim.com/video/?episodeID=8a2505951f5b2d23011f5bc42dd30008

Mr Viper
Jun 21, 2005

Derezzed...
Definitely an episode for people who "get" the show. I would not show this to someone who had never seen tim and eric...

RustyTrombone
Oct 23, 2007

by zen death robot
Phixda Fhernback

YancyDCjew
Feb 28, 2002

My name's Spagett, I do parties, and you just take my card, and if you need someone to spook ya-

RustyTrombone posted:

Phixda Fhernback

I hope they filmed a shitload of Tairy Greene, because I love those bits.

Good episode, but I had already seen two of the skits which is kind of a bummer. I'm going to give it a rewatch tonight, I think it'll benefit from it a lot.

hambeef
Aug 21, 2004

fromagex
Oct 11, 2006
I want a high quality version of

This would be an amazing wallpaper. I was hoping the scene would be in the show, but alas not.

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
Dr. Alan Thicke really was the best ad.

The episode felt like Full House, only without any actresses on the show.

I'm glad we're celebrating a "Snow Party" here in the Tim & Eric Thread.

edit: picture beaten.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Mr Viper posted:

Definitely an episode for people who "get" the show. I would not show this to someone who had never seen tim and eric...

I agree with you so much, it was perfect in the way that it was completely formulaic & would basically be the show if it were a sitcom of some sort. I can't wait to see how the rest of the season plays out.

dirigible stew
Feb 18, 2006

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Mr Viper posted:

Haha my mom was in the room trying to read while I watched it. I have a feeling she thinks i'm retarded now.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
Don't forget that the season 2 DVD came out today, $15 at Best Buy is where I got it.

NeoProwl
Jul 5, 2005
I put the words in "words words words", don't question it!

Boco_T posted:

Don't forget that the season 2 DVD came out today, $15 at Best Buy is where I got it.

I got mine at a local Boston-area place (Newbury Comics) for only 12 bux. The DVD's cover image was trippy enough to begin with, but OH MAN the DVD's menus just continue in the trippiness. I forgot how much I love the episode about Tim's birthday party...

OMG I CAN'T waiiiiiiiiiit

I haven't even got into the bonus features yet, just rewatching the season so far.

but seriously...

great job

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

dirigible stew posted:

It moves too fast. The scene worked so well because he did it so slowly.

Campbell
Jun 7, 2000
The animated gif hyperspeed is a Firefox thing, if you look at it in IE the speed is fine. Either that or you need try from your neighbor's wing-wong.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Campbell posted:

The animated gif hyperspeed is a Firefox thing, if you look at it in IE the speed is fine. Either that or you need try from your neighbor's wing-wong.

Oh. That's good to know.

Also, Frank Stallone from the next episode preview kills me. I hope this means a return of Billy Crystals.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
I hope they bring on more never-has-beens this season, hopefully a couple of the Baldwins.

Moscow Mule
Dec 21, 2004

I think we need some ring tones.

http://audiko.net/ringtone/Sit+On+You/Tim+and+Eric/411785/en.html

http://audiko.net/ringtone/Tim+and+Eric/Doo+Dah+Doo+Doo/183190/en.html (Unfortunately it doesn't have "Wanna meet that dad" on it)

Carrot Wheel
May 6, 2007

time is like a circle which is endlessly described

Skadi posted:

http://audiko.net/ringtone/Tim+and+Eric/Doo+Dah+Doo+Doo/183190/en.html (Unfortunately it doesn't have "Wanna meet that dad" on it)

But this one does! http://audiko.net/ringtone/Tim+and+Eric/Doo+Dah+Doo+Doo/902705/en.html

I just sent myself into gigglefits imagining the reaction of my phone going off at work with that ringtone. I mean seriously, what would people think?

Moscow Mule
Dec 21, 2004

I know what my ring tone for when dad calls is going to be. :iamafag:

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
I've been using Brownie Mountain since it got posted in this thread like 6 months ago.

fork banger
Jan 3, 2001

I laughed pretty hard at the freeze frame at the end of the show.

Also my Wing-Wong's name has been "Wanna Meet That Dad" for a few months.

Babylonian
Jan 18, 2008
its time for some
sad
dad
posting
New episode "Balls" tonight. Description: "Eric has a 3rd testicle implanted in his body for more pizazz. Problems immediately arise! Cinco Urinal Shower! Whoopsie Daisy! Frank Stalone! Don't miss this one."

Also, this interview would probably be great (Kevin Pereira is a huge fan and really gets the show) but it won't work for some reason: http://g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/moviesandtv/66239/Tim-and-Erics-Awesome-Interview.html

fromagex
Oct 11, 2006
What the heck?! I just realized there are no commentaries on the S2 disk! They were the best feature of the first season. Guess they couldn't fit it in the schedule with all the touring.

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."

Babylonian posted:

New episode "Balls" tonight. Description: "Eric has a 3rd testicle implanted in his body for more pizazz. Problems immediately arise! Cinco Urinal Shower! Whoopsie Daisy! Frank Stalone! Don't miss this one."

Also, this interview would probably be great (Kevin Pereira is a huge fan and really gets the show) but it won't work for some reason: http://g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/moviesandtv/66239/Tim-and-Erics-Awesome-Interview.html

what happened to Kevin's fauxhawk?

I thought that interview was pretty funny - "Region 2 DVD, so it can play in America" (Kevin: but that's region 1)

Babylonian
Jan 18, 2008
its time for some
sad
dad
posting
For some reason, the video wasn't working in Firefox for me.

"You'll also be able to use the disc as a DVD to play the DVD with."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich
it would have been nice to actually have gotten any sort of legit information out of that interview, but it wasnt necessarily bad.