Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Cablekid posted:

http://bakersfield.craigslist.org/cto/1040404747.html

There's no picture in the ad so I'll just put the text here:

________________________________________________________________________________________
Date: 2009-02-18, 2:14PM PST

i have a 74 nova. my dad got this car for me too fix up but im not too interested. its a 2dr. its a straight 6. so a v6 engine. but the car only has 6k miles. it runs amazing wtih all original. it havs original rally race wheels and everything. all that needs done for a great classic car is a back window and interior. will trade? or obo. great project car. anymore details ask and i can also get you pictures. thx.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Sounds like a lazy teenager who doesn't know much about cars. The "its a straight 6. so a v6 engine." part really shows how much he knows.

I am from Bakersfield it really makes me wonder if I went to highschool with this guy. Though I think john knew what was under the hood of his old beater.

Say is a Nova a classic or just an old car

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DefaultPeanut
Nov 4, 2006
What's not to like?
Browsing the motorcycle section, I found this gem:
http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/mcy/1040603497.html

Click here for the full 1680x1050 image.

Poor CBR, poor RX7.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

DefaultPeanut posted:

Poor CBR, poor RX7.

That motherfucker...

PainBreak
Jun 9, 2001

Eh? Eh?

Yeah... I got nothin'. I see this all the time, though, and the mental image is probably funnier than the real thing.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
Did you search for "manuel" to get the above screenshots?

DAT RAM
Dec 28, 2003

Laissez les bons temps rouler
Holy christ this thing is ugly.

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/mcy/1044729666.html

quote:

2005 HAYABUSA CUSTOM!! - $9200 (niceville)
Reply to:
Date: 2009-02-21, 5:41PM EST

here i have my 2005 suzuki hayabusa 1300cc, it is a inline 4 cylinder liquid cooled sport bike, many custom parts and upgrades, very fast not recommended for a beginner rider or the faint of heart!! this bike has been my baby for over two years but due to buying a house i must sell. only looking to sell for what i need to buy my new house, well under what i have into it. custom parts are to include:
~custom artic white paint with chrome mettallic flake
~custom painted dash panels
~custom painted switch housings
~custom painted gauge surround
~custom painted pig-spotter mirrors
~twin led untertail
~custom swingarm mounted license plate
~custom chrome dagger grips
~chrome levers
~custom GP style exhaust with baffles
~new sprockets and chain to include one tooth down in the front and 3 up in the rear
~4"-10" extensions(currently at 9")
~custom airbox modification
~pair valve mod
~clear alternatives turn signals
~liquid chrome double bubble windscreen
~braided stainless rear brake line
~EBC double HH sintered race brake pads front and rear
~blue and green gauge faces
~custom suede wrapped seats
~TRD over rev eliminator
also a full tune up was just recently done when the plastics were away at paint, i have put less than 200 miles on it sense then. bike has always been garage kept and washed and waxed on the regular. like i said this thing is my baby and i hate to see it go but i need a house more than this. i have put over $14K into this bike total and it runs like a dream. had a compression check done on the motor just last spring when it was in to get the valves tuned and everything was perfect. even the dealer was impressed with its condition. brake pads and fluid flush was done last fall with less than 1k miles sense then and the brakes are excellent! the sprockets are one down in the front and three up in the rear making it really torqy, will throw your head back!! bike has never been raced and never laid down. if you want any other pics or pics of anything specific or any questions feel free to email me or call. please refrain to calling during decent hours, no later than 830pm please. if it sells for close to my asking price i will also give the buyer my large white helmet and medium joe rocket limited suzuki leather jacket. thanks for looking ~Matt~ 226-1607

Ad too big or my monitors to lovely, so here's the images that go with the text.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

Bob Sapp Please posted:

Holy christ this thing is ugly.

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/mcy/1044729666.html

Ad too big or my monitors to lovely, so here's the images that go with the text.

I have to say, for all the hayabusa's I've seen on Craiglist, that one is not nearly the most disgusting. At least it's one solid, clean color, and not air brushed with something terrible like they usually are when they get to that point.

el topo
Apr 11, 2008

by Fistgrrl
This car's good to go, unless you need it to have a working engine. Minor detail, really.
http://montreal.en.craigslist.ca/cto/1040571439.html

------------------------------
Audi A4 Quattro 2001 1.8 Turbo AWD - $4000 (Montreal)
Reply to: ##############@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-02-18, 7:07PM EST

Audi A4 Quattro 2001 1.8 Turbo (AWD) Sport Package, 95 000 km, manual 5 speed, fully equipped, heated seats, silver colour, black inside, very clean. Needs a motor. Negotiable.

Audi A4 Quattro 2001 1.8 Turbo (AWD) Sport Package, 95, 000 KM, Manuelle 5 Vitesses, Sièges chauffants, toutes equipes, couleur argent, Intérieur Noir, Très Propre, Besoin d’un moteur. Negociable.

-------------------------------

Seriously, 4 grand for an 8 year old A4 that doesn't have a working engine?.. :wtc:

Coffee Jones
Jul 4, 2004

16 bit? Back when we was kids we only got a single bit on Christmas, as a treat
And we had to share it!

DefaultPeanut posted:

Poor CBR, poor RX7.

The guy that built this amalgamated abomination is going to spend an evening with the purchaser describing his 'grand vision' and every thought he had in coming to the conclusion that this was a good idea.

"The Lord spoke to me in a vision ...

... but now, my Son, HE Has Chosen You to continue my work.

Coffee Jones fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Feb 24, 2009

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

DefaultPeanut posted:

Poor CBR, poor RX7.
Someone needs to buy this just to put it out of its misery. Why not use a car that is already worthless and not something cool like an RX7?

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

Sir Tonk posted:

Someone needs to buy this just to put it out of its misery. Why not use a car that is already worthless and not something cool like an RX7?

If I was going to make something like that (which I wouldn't) I'd definitely get a bike with a totaled front end and a car with a ruined rear and the engine stripped out. I highly doubt the guy took 2 perfectly functioning vehicles and turned them into that. I suppose anything is possible though.

Personally I'd like to see an AIer buy it just to see how cool they could make it. Insane custom fiberglass body and a turbo anyone? :q:

Throatwarbler
Nov 17, 2008

by vyelkin
I remember seeing on Jalopnik an ad for a similar conversion using a bike rear end and a GM W-body front, either a Buick or an Olds. The car's FWD drivetrain was retained, which seems to make a lot more sense than this. Makes me want to go to the local JDM halfcut store, buy the front end of a Ver 8 STi and make a trike out of it.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
1987 Chevy Suburban 8 passenger - $1000 (Jacket , MO)

quote:

We have a 1987 Chevy Surburban for sale. It is in very good running condition, very reliable. upholstery in good shape. It is an 8 passenger. It is not perfect, it is 22 years old but in good shape for it's age. Not a show truck but a good one. It has VERY low, actual miles. You'll get the story of "why?" if you are interested and come to see it. We are in Jacket , Mo . that is just a few miles north of PeaRidge, AR. I prefer to be contacted by phone. 479-381-7398. anytime between 6:00am and 10:00pm .

gently caress you, buddy, imma make you burn gas to hear this one!

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

Throatwarbler posted:

I remember seeing on Jalopnik an ad for a similar conversion using a bike rear end and a GM W-body front, either a Buick or an Olds. The car's FWD drivetrain was retained, which seems to make a lot more sense than this. Makes me want to go to the local JDM halfcut store, buy the front end of a Ver 8 STi and make a trike out of it.

I saw that (or something very similar) on Tampa Craigslist and posted it here a few months ago. Found it again:

Click here for the full 1582x930 image.

Throatwarbler
Nov 17, 2008

by vyelkin
Oh hey maybe that was where I saw it. Pretty cool though. I wonder if it might have worked better if the bike was in the back and you steer with the car bits too?

tractorcrusher
Sep 29, 2003

Huh huh huh huh huh! And you just said Hi! Hi! Hi! Heh heh heh! You sounded like ahh ha ha my niece! And she's six months old ha ha ha!
Found an E30 for you guys :coal:

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/pts/1046970206.html

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

tractorcrusher posted:

Jesus, did he just weld the BMW onto the top of the Blazer frame whole?

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

tractorcrusher posted:

BLEAMER, Looks like fun

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

tractorcrusher posted:

I would take that thing to BMW club days just as a big troll.

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

If that was for sale for something reasonable, like $2000, I'd go buy it in a heartbeat and daily drive it to school.

Coffee Jones
Jul 4, 2004

16 bit? Back when we was kids we only got a single bit on Christmas, as a treat
And we had to share it!
Saturn had a fan following ... in 1995.

quote:

******************Neck Breaker ********************* - $8000 (Rockford Ill.)

totally customized 95 saturn sl2 over 15k invested asking 8k obo will trade full or partial or sell outright. Engine has 6k on professional built performance motor. the kit to rebuild motor was 3k alone have the receipts to prove it. non smoker,no pets, garage kept, stored winters and not driven in rain. Im not desperate to sell it so dont waste our time if you dont have the money or a decent offer to propose. Money talks. I dont need to sell it im just interested in starting another project. Car has no major problems its almost in new car condition must see. I will lower price $1k for removing Nitrous,sub & amp. Also I would sell motor & trans + a few extras for $3k http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3205382 for pix an parts. Contact me threw craigslist,cardomain, or call XXXXX

quote:

For Sale $8,000 obo Over $15,000 in Modz just like new

LESS THAN 6K ON REBUILT MOTOR. IF YOU PLAN TO DO ANY SERIOUS MODZ ON YOUR SATURN OR THOUGHT ABOUT BUYING A SATURN IMAGINE THE TIME,MONEY, AND HEADACHES YOU COULD SAVE BY BUYING THIS ONE. READ LAST PAGE FOR MORE DETAILS OR GO THREW ALL THE PAGES & WATCH THE TRANSFORMATION. I WILL TRADE YOUR SATURN IN FOR A PARTIAL TRADE OR I WILL SELL MOTOR AN TRANS. FOR $3,000.00 THE REBUILD KIT FROM SPS COST OVER THAT ALONE..........................................

KustomKiely's 1995 Saturn SL-Series KustomKiely's 1995 Saturn SL-Series

MOTOR & PERFORMANCE

* SPS POWER PACKAGE:
* (1.) machined head shaved, ported, polished, and treated to a 3-angle valve job. (1,2,3,4 kit price $3000)
* (2.) High flow intake manifold extrude honed.
* (3.) Performance lightweight aluminum flywheel.
* (4.) Center force dual friction clutch kit.
* (5.) Cold air intake chrome power stack by HOTSHOT w/ k&n air filter. ( $185)
* NEW BATTERY, STARTER, ALTERNATOR ($335)
* NGK V power spark plugs copper core. ($20)
* ACCEL plug wires 8.5mm. ($30)
* MSD DIS2 ignition box. ($565)
* SPS high pressure fuel regulator. ($40)
* NX EXPRESS nitrous system (wet) 35,55,75 jets. Bottle heater, and pressure gauge. ($799)
* SPS short throw shifter. ($150)

EXHAUST

* Custom exhaust w/ no cats. 2 1/2 inch stainless steel strait back. all curves were elbows cut and welded no bending done. LOUD! sounds like a plane. ($450)
* OBX muffler w/ 4' tip. ($100)
* PACESETTER exhaust header. ($175)

GAUGES

* 2 pod pillar for gauges ($30)
* FAZE tach w/ shift light, indaglo ($140)
* FAZE air / fuel ratio meter, indaglo ($45)
* FAZE oil pressure, indaglo ($45)
* Indaglo gauges for stock cluster. ($60)

INTERIOR

* Custom door pannels painted.
* Electric blue carpet mold. ($200)
* 2 blue racing seats w/ H belts. ($500)
* 2 blue neon lights under dash. ($25)

SUSPENSION & BRAKES

* PROGRESSIVE TECHNOLOGY 2 1/2 inch lowering springs. ($200)
* New shocks and ball joints. ($330)
* Cross drilled rotors. ($125)
* High performance ceramic break pads. ($45)
* New OEM callipers. ($110)
* ENKEI light weight racing wheels custom painted blue. ($700)
* FEDARAL super steel tires 215/40/17. ($300)

EXTERIOR

* Blue window tint all around including the sunroof. ($200)
* Mustang Saleen spoiler. ($200)
* Custom tinted taillights w/ painted stripe.
* Custom Painted GM 04 color electric lime. ($1500)
* This color was a limited run on the 04 Saturns.
* Clear front corner lens. ($40)
* Hyper Blue high an low beam. ($80)
* Blue painted brakes to match rims and door pannels.
* Blue painted mesh bumper insert. ($25)

BODY WORK

* Shaved & filled the back trunk reflector
* Shaved & filled Bumper that said saturn
* Shaved & filled Rear red bumper reflectors
* Shaved & filled Saturn emblems left and right side fenders
* Shaved & filled Emblem on the front center bumper.
* Shaved off saturn on the valve cover custom painted blue to match.
* Spare tire well removed for center mount exhaust w/ a clear plexy glass floor (exhaust window!)

STEREO

* ROCKFORD FOSGATE PUNCH 100 amp. ($150)
* MTX 10' sub & BOX. ($145)
* PANASONIC CD PLAYER. ($200)
* CLARION door speakers. ($65)

CAR COSTED ME $4000.00 BACK IN 2000 I UNDERSTAND THERE CHEAPER NOW AND GO FOR AROUND $2000 FOR A DECENT ONE. IF YOU ADD ALL THESE PRICES TOGETHER YOU GET $11,309 WITH CAR YOUR AT $13,309 TO $15,309 ALSO NONE OF THESE PRICES INCLUDE NIK NAK PARTS LIKE NEW SENSORS WATER PUMP,OIL PUMP,STEREO WIRES ETC. OR THE LABOR & MATERIALS COSTS WHICH COST ME THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS. SO IF YOU PLAN TO BUILD YOUR OWN SATURN SAVE YOUR MONEY & BUY MINE FOR 1/2 THE PRICE. THIS IS TRULY A NICE @SS CAR. IF YOU KNOW CARS YOU WILL KNOW THAT THIS IS A GREAT DEAL, ITS LIKE A NEW CAR.

Click here for the full 1024x768 image.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Coffee Jones posted:

Saturn had a fan following ... in 1995.

Holyshit, if I ever needed an excuse to waste money I think I just found it. It's like pimping a Geo.

Anti-Square
Jul 23, 2007

by Nutt Hogg
someone with more shop space than me plese take this beauty in :(

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/1043217010.html

Pweller
Jan 25, 2006

Whatever whateva.

Anti-Square posted:

someone with more shop space than me plese take this beauty in :(

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/1043217010.html

:argh:

KeanuReevesGhost
Apr 24, 2008

http://appleton.craigslist.org/pts/1039762620.html

Click here for the full 948x739 image.

Simkin
May 18, 2007

"He says he's going to be number one!"

Pweller posted:

:cry:

Goddamnit. Anyone in the SF area going to take one for the team?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
You'd think that if you're owning Cadillacs, you could at least spell it right.

And that Datsun is killer.

pr0zac
Jan 18, 2004

~*lukecagefan69*~

Pillbug

Sir Tonk posted:

I think he probably should have started that ad with "Hey, I stole these rims."

nanodroogie
Apr 27, 2006

The Fritos are antiquated.
I don't know about you, but I'm convinced that this person got ripped off and isn't a total IDIOTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/1044127877.html
(Someone linked to this on miata.net.)

craigslist posted:

I would like to start off by saying, "IF YOU'RE BUYING A CAR ON CRAIGSLIST, GET A DIAGNOSTIC FIRST". We purchased a Mazda Miata 1992, a week ago today. So far, we have broke down on THREE SEPERATE OCCASIONS. IT HAS BEEN IN THE SHOP TWICE, AND IS CURRENTLY TIL MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO FAR WE HAVE PURCHASED A BATTERY, HOSES, AN ALTENATOR, BRAKE PADS, AND AS OF YESTERDAY IT'S BACK BEING REPAIRED FOR A BURNT OUT CLUTCH AND LOOSE SEAL. WE CONTACTED THE SELLER ONLY TO BE BLAMED FOR THESE PROBLEMS. THEIR ONLY SOLUTION WAS TO SAY, " YOU BOUGHT A USED CAR", AND WE SOLD IT AS IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO, DURING THESE HARD ECONOMIC TIMES, WHEN PEOPLE FEEL THE NEED TO DROP THEIR TRASH IN YOUR LAP. BUYERSSSSSSSSSSSSS BEWAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEIR CRAP CAN BE YOURSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
I BELIEVE IN GOOD PEOPLE, BUT UNFORTUNEATLY, THIS SELLER LACKED HONESTY AND INTEGRITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TWO MAIN INGREDIANTS IN HUMAN MORAL FIBER!
SO SAD!!!!!!!! SO, WHEN YOU BELIEVE SOMEONE IS TELLING YOU THE TRUTH ABOUT THEIR CAR, THINK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE IT TO YOUR MECHANIC, DON'T BELIEVE THEM, THEY COULD BE DISHONEST!!!! I DO HAVE A GLIMMER OF HOPE WITH THIS TRANSACTION KNOWING "KARMA WILL BITE YOU BACK IN TEN FOLDSSSSSSSSS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click here for the full 1041x682 image.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Sir Tonk posted:

And that Datsun is killer.

That requires, you know...paying attention. I once saw a guy on CraigsList trying to sell an Acura "Ledgen". It looked like he was reposting at least once a day too. I bet he was wondering why no one was searching for a "Ledgen". :v:

DAT RAM
Dec 28, 2003

Laissez les bons temps rouler
TRON bike

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/mcy/1053842884.html

quote:

New TRON MOTORCYCLE - $1398 (FortWaltonBeach)
Reply to: sale-1053842884@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-02-28, 1:59AM EST

* Price
$1398.00
* Status
New
* Model
TRON BIKE
* Internal Code
(MC-06)
* Condition
New
* Type
ADULT
* Dimensions
Width: 30in.; Height: 45in.; Depth: 85in.
* Weight
152 lbs.
* Seat Height
530 mm
* Tires
12 X 3.5-10
* Transmission
CVT FULL AUTO
* Engine
150cc GY- 6 / 4-stroke, air-forced cool
* Brakes
Front & Rear Disc
* Starting System
Electric Start
* Suspension
Suspension(front/rear):independent double hydraulic shock/ hydraulic shock
* Lighting
Dual Headlights - Single Tail Light

Key Features

K-007 - ONE OF A KIND BIKE IN STOCK READY TO SHIP !

1) Engine type: GY6 engine, fully automatic, single cylinder, 4-stroke, forced

air-cooled

2) Engine displacement (ml): 149.6

3) Bore x stroke (mm): 57.4 * 57.8

4) Max. power (Kw/r/min):8.0/8000

5) Max. toque (N.m/r/min):9.0/5500

6) Fuel tank capacity:7L

7) Fuel consumption (g/kWh): 367

8) Start mode: electric start

9) Tires (front/rear):12 x 3.5-10

10) Transmission mode: chain

11) Brake mode(front/rear): dual hydraulic disc / hydraulic disc

12) Shift speed type: CVT

13) Suspension(front/rear):independent double hydraulic shock/ hydraulic shock

14) Length x width x height (mm): 1710x700x750

15) Seat height (mm): 530

16) Top speed (km/h): 100

17) Colors: silver+plating black+plating

18)Max. load: 100kg

19)Carton dimensions: 176x 50 x 68cm

( NOT STREET LEGAL

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

nanodroogie posted:

I don't know about you, but I'm convinced that this person got ripped off and isn't a total IDIOTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe someday people will realize that typing like this doesn't effectively convey their seriousness as well as they think.

Bob Sapp Please posted:

TRON bike

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/mcy/1053842884.html
Wow, it uh... looks just like the Tron bike. If you've never seen the film.

TurboLuvah
Jul 24, 2004

Scientifically proven to be more fuel efficient than hybrids!
I can't get a screenshot of the ad because I'm on my Blackberry, but I'll try to copy/paste the ad.

WTF is this guy smoking?

http://westernmass.craigslist.org/cto/1045645150.html

quote:

I have recently moved back here from Florida. I have an engine I bought out of the race rock cafe in orlando when it closed down. Its very hard to describe it on the computer,however here goes. I new somebody who new somebody, who ran a transport company. They were supposed to take this car and destroy all contents and car. I paid them enough to take the motor. I'm told it was in a corvette either gtp or can am car 3 were made in 87 1 and 3 were raced and 2 was an exibition car,{car shows,sporting events,museums etc.} and race rock for last 5yrs till it closed. It is a 4.3 with 700+ hp. Before you look away look at the pics and tell me if you ever saw another 4.3 like this. It has no lie less than a 1000 mi. a retro fit crank so it's stroked, has retro fit big block aluminum heads, high rise aluminum intake w/ retro fit corvette tuned port plentum. Anyone who knows gm knows 4.3 is 350-2cyls. Also A Garrett 60 mm turbo, stroked motor built like nascar to do 12,000 rpm so faster you go more hp. If you google v6 corvette you will be suprized as I was to find out they did it and were most successfiul with the v6. Back to the 3 cars 1 and 3 were destroyed so #2 is only one left in existance! I have all inter cooler, plumbing, wire harnesses guages and computer which says gm prototype, that was in the car. Have a truelly one of a kind racer that will perform like nothing else. I also bought a 1995 t-top camaro for the donor car it actually runs and drives and is in primer. I spent $5,000.00 on the motor and 1,200.00 on the car and figure it will take probably another 5-10,000 to finish, and have the nastiest car around but hard times and baby on the way,{toys ain't so important right now} besides I have others. I would like to get closest offer to $5,000.00 or interesting trade. Trust me pics do no justice in person is when your jaw really drops and best of all if you don't know what your lookin at it looks totally stock. It cost at least $5,000.00 to get a true 500 hp and be same as everyone who has a musclecar. Nobodies seen this. Call me with any ?'s or offers please I'm not that desperate so think a little MY name is Dan my # is {413}-512-0726 Thank you for your time.

12,000 rpm! :what:

Looks just like a stock motor! You don't say? With retro-fitted big block heads?? NO WAY!

TurboLuvah fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Feb 28, 2009

BeastPussy
Jul 15, 2003

im so mumped up lmao
the above ad

Phangor
Apr 22, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Segways are pretty AI, right? Its a scooter... Not exactly nudity, but tagging as nws for the skimpy clothing, better safe than sorry.

:nws: Segway 167 not working but makes a great table

"You are bidding on a non working Segway i 167 not the P model pictured. It has all complete parts, no keys and I don't know the condition of the parts, but no visable signs of major damage. You can always use it for a coat stand, hand dolly, and a great TABLE."

:nws: https://wi.somethingawful.com/fd/fd2fa5bb68a147fa0ee2aafd52d33e64ac54f440.jpg
:nws: https://wi.somethingawful.com/36/363ce1f0060a81f73b885ae91e3a0465fe0ec720.jpg
:nws: https://wi.somethingawful.com/4e/4e44c0d7a0478a46e31e02c961dcce63dd196231.jpg
:nws: https://wi.somethingawful.com/63/638eacb755c4c040b6e45bb1b7ea47aa1e404cc7.jpg

So many questions.. just, what the hell? Seriously.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Sir Tonk posted:

Maybe someday people will realize that typing like this doesn't effectively convey their seriousness as well as they think.

Wow, it uh... looks just like the Tron bike. If you've never seen the film.

I was going to say what the gently caress did they do to the Dodge Tomahawk??

Simkin
May 18, 2007

"He says he's going to be number one!"

TurboLuvah posted:

:monocle:

From what I can find, the V6 Corvettes in GTP were running the turbo'd Buick V6, with displacements of 3.4L and later 3.0L. Maybe he's dyslexic?

TurboLuvah
Jul 24, 2004

Scientifically proven to be more fuel efficient than hybrids!

Simkin posted:

From what I can find, the V6 Corvettes in GTP were running the turbo'd Buick V6, with displacements of 3.4L and later 3.0L. Maybe he's dyslexic?

Yeah I don't know, the only thing I can think of is that it's just a turbo 4.3 out of a Syclon/Typhoon, and this guy has no idea.

Close To The Edge
Oct 8, 2008

Oh my god. What were they thinking? :whip: Maybe it's a joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City17
Dec 3, 2006

No engine or trans, but don't let that stop you from getting some rear end in the back seat.

Click here for the full 1626x1014 image.