Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tai-Pan
Feb 10, 2001

Retard posted:

Click here for the full 1061x600 image.

"ezsastt long antaik 5 speed with sheped with hedriz"

What language is that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wackle
Oct 28, 2006
Title Text?
http://tuscaloosa.craigslist.org/cto/1178481716.html

Need Vehicle for Family In Need (Talladega)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to:sale-svjex-1178481716@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-05-19, 11:38AM EDT

Hi. I am trying to help my cousin and her family get back on their feet. In order for them to do that, they need a vehicle. I don't have a lot of money to spare, but I could pay $100 or trade some Pit Bull puppies for something that is decent and dependable. I don't need anything fancy, but if I am going to give you puppies for it, it needs to run. If I am going to pay you $100, it can have some minor problems. Like I said, I am only looking for something to help them out. I don't need a vehicle for myself. I have a very reliable nice car. Maybe you have a car just sitting around that you upgraded from or don't use anymore. If so, if you would like to donate it or sell or trade it, please let me know. Also, I can send you pics of the pups and parents. If anyone could help, it would be put to great use. She needs to get a job, but can't because of transportation. I can't take her because I work and have hardly any free time. Oh, and they have an 9 year old and 5 year old daughters. Please help me if you can.

san_dingo
May 31, 2004

I thought it was fast at the time.

COUGH 71hp COUGH
Pure, concentrated stupidity. :psyduck:

http://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/1185910352.html

Click here for the full 1274x666 image.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
I really don't see how thats concentrated stupidity?

I mean, yeah, he has some nasty spelling errors and the hood is flat black, but it's not bad.

Charles L. Fuck
Dec 19, 2007

by Ozma
i'd buy that irl

san_dingo
May 31, 2004

I thought it was fast at the time.

COUGH 71hp COUGH

ratbert90 posted:

I really don't see how thats concentrated stupidity?

I mean, yeah, he has some nasty spelling errors and the hood is flat black, but it's not bad.

It's not really the car or even the spelling errors...but the contradictions etc. Perhaps I overestimated the stupidity level, especially given some of the other stuff in this thread, but oh, well. :cheers:

Crustashio
Jul 27, 2000

ruh roh

The Anal Pirate posted:

I've seen a few eBay listings in this thread, is this type of "gold" allowed here?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1991...kparms=72%3A317|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1308#ebayphotohosting

I don't know enough about BMWs to know if its a good deal/bead deal et cetera, but I do think this is one drat fine looking wagon.

I noticed that on bimmerforums. It's a really nice e30, but not 25k nice. For that price you could get a mint e30 m3 with less than 50k on it.

Moxie Omen
Mar 15, 2008

Crustashio posted:

I noticed that on bimmerforums. It's a really nice e30, but not 25k nice. For that price you could get a mint e30 m3 with less than 50k on it.

considering they didn't sell touring wagon e30's in the states I'd say that's a pretty reasonable price for the rarity + condition.

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

As Seen in in of the bike threads:

quote:

Custom built trike. Built from a Pontiac Fiero w/Harley Davison front end. Runs great. Needs some finishing touches. Comes with it's own trailer. Titled as a 2007 self assembled vehicle. Asking $4,000 plus tax. Call for more details. 614-203-7663. More pictures at the link below. http://www.under3000.com/images/07fierotrike/fierotrike.html

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

Doctor Zero posted:

:monocle:

It's hideous.

but I'd drive it once

antisocial86
Dec 8, 2003
yes sirs

Haha, I've seen this rolling around Milwaukie the last few days. It's always an old guy and two or three hot bitches in bikinis in the back.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Doctor Zero posted:

Classy as gently caress.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Fortress TB posted:

Oh gently caress I would buy that if I had the disposable income! But I don't and I already have one project car :(
I'd buy it if it wasn't in Canada. The shipping alone would probably double the cost.

The Anal Pirate posted:

I've seen a few eBay listings in this thread, is this type of "gold" allowed here?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1991...kparms=72%3A317|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1308#ebayphotohosting

I don't know enough about BMWs to know if its a good deal/bead deal et cetera, but I do think this is one drat fine looking wagon.
That car is beautiful, but not $25k beautiful.

edit

Doctor Zero posted:

It's no wonder there aren't any Fieros left on the road. They've all been turned into trikes and Ferraris.

Sir Tonk fucked around with this message at 18:01 on May 24, 2009

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Doctor Zero posted:

I know this is cliche as gently caress but this is exactly what that things face would look like.

vs Dinosaurs
Mar 14, 2009
That VW bus is pretty drat clean looking. Not worth 15k, but still.

And on a craigslisty note, about two months ago an illegal immigrant and his mother went to go buy a car for $300 from craigslist in the next city over. Just so you know, the "city" is known for its absolute trashyness and meth addiction. (Springfield Oregon)

Anyway, so the son and mother get to the motel that the guy tells them to meet him at, and after they pull out the money, the other guy and his buddy pull out some hammers and start attacking the son. Luckily the guy lived, but what the gently caress?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

vs Dinosaurs posted:

Anyway, so the son and mother get to the motel that the guy tells them to meet him at, and after they pull out the money, the other guy and his buddy pull out some hammers and start attacking the son. Luckily the guy lived, but what the gently caress?
Not surprising, want ads have been used for decades by crazy people to trap victims. Hence why you want to meet at a public location and not some hotel.

Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug

belt posted:

I know this is cliche as gently caress but this is exactly what that things face would look like.

WTF are those nozzle-looking things above the step? Is it trying to look like the most retarded fire truck in existence?

Tai-Pan
Feb 10, 2001

Doctor Zero posted:

"Needs some finishing touches."

Like dynamite?

Grimster
May 15, 2004

you suck

Ok how about some true gold.

http://huntsville.craigslist.org/cto/1187694225.html

I am really having a hard time not calling. My driveway looks like a used car lot as it is, I just cannot in any sense of sanity buy another car no matter how loving cool it is.

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

Grimster posted:

I am really having a hard time not calling. My driveway looks like a used car lot as it is, I just cannot in any sense of sanity buy another car no matter how loving cool it is.

Well... u never know.

Throatwarbler
Nov 17, 2008

by vyelkin
What's with all the cool desirable reasonably priced cars? Are you folks in the wrong thread?

quote:

Vehicle Details
YEAR : 1995
MAKE AND MODEL : ACURA INTEGRA
EXTERIOR COLOR : CUSTOM TANGERINE
INTERIOR COLOR : CUSTOM TANGERINE
AUTO/5SPEED : 5 SPEED
ODOMETER READING: 100394 BUT ENGINE HAS ONLY ABOUT 20000

Exterior: Custom Widebody kit, custom front bumper with nissan silvia headlights, carbon fiber VIS hood, Custom tangerine pearlcoat paint, custom taillights, custom wing, custom mirrors, shaved handles, antenna, and body molding, custom 90 degree bolt on lambo doors by wing doors.com (easily reversable if you chose).
Interior: Ostrich covererd dash and door panel inserts, custom fiberglass and paint, custom faux suede racing seats, custom fiberglass door pods and center channel, suede headliner, short shifter, ractive chrome shift bezel and shift knob, auto meter guages also got the brand new pioneer dvd touch screen and jl speakers custom on the dashboard and doors and four jl subs in the back.

Wheels: 20" TIS DUB EDITION 07 wheels and 225/30/20 tires (brand
:]
just wheels itself are worth about $4000

Engine: B18c1 completly rebuilt with only 12,000 miles on it, Drag Gen III Turbo Kit T3/T4, blitz blowoff valve, aluminum radiator, inline fuel pump, and H.O. 165 amp alternator :
$16500 :

Contact Information

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

Grimster posted:

Oh my.

I really wish I wasn't so far away from this.

rocketunderpants
Aug 6, 2007
written in cold blood with a toothpick
That Omni made me rock hard. I've been looking for one of those with no success, and if that is even close to the condition I think it is in, that's a steal.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
Is there a shortage of these things or something?

New MSRP: $8899.

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

VideoTapir posted:

Well from what I heard durring those crazy gas prices bikes and scooter sold like hot cakes. so maybe he paid more for it.

I think a three wheeled scooter would have appeal to someone who isnt a bike person, and now they want out of it.

el topo
Apr 11, 2008

by Fistgrrl

VideoTapir posted:

It's the little brother of this thing.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
I wouldn't have expected tuner douchebags to grab onto the Miata, and yet here we are. Bonus for posting the same picture twice.

Click here for the full 1282x805 image.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

Seat Safety Switch posted:

I wouldn't have expected tuner douchebags to grab onto the Miata, and yet here we are. Bonus for posting the same picture twice.

Um, excuse me, I believe that is referred to as "speed and class."

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

but it's still good.

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Needs a 5 foot tall spoiler. :smugbert:

DAT RAM
Dec 28, 2003

Laissez les bons temps rouler
You may get raped...both physically and financially!

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/mcy/1195125868.html

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Carbonate
Aug 3, 2005
[img]https://forumimages.somethingawful.com/images/newbie.gif[/img]
Can anyone tell me what "custom car no cat in canada like it need to go" could POSSIBLY mean?

http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-classic-cars-custom-car-no-cat-in-canada-like-it-need-to-go-W0QQAdIdZ129665431

Click here for the full 800x600 image.

Click here for the full 800x600 image.

Lord knows.

nanodroogie
Apr 27, 2006

The Fritos are antiquated.
"Flexible windshield"?

There are loads of other things wrong with that car, but this one really stands out to me.

Edit: http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/1193814679.html

craigslist guy posted:

88 Fiero GT w/ F40 body kit. LT-1 V8 conversion performed by V8 Archie. Chassis has about 25k, motor has about 3k. Runs like a dream. Upgraded suspension & brakes. Hydraulics lift front and rear body panels from switches inside the car. Modified Fiero AT is bad, although the car still drives. Custom car cover. Car has a storied history including the first 8 years of it's life spent on the French Riviera. Pics will be added later.
That's just cruel, teasing us like this. Where's the pics? Tell the story?

nanodroogie fucked around with this message at 22:50 on May 29, 2009

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

I always wanted a car with a scene at home on velvet on the hood.

I too would like to know what a "flexible windshield" is.

Edit: For only $15,500? :haw:

Crustashio
Jul 27, 2000

ruh roh

Carbonate posted:

Can anyone tell me what "custom car no cat in canada like it need to go" could POSSIBLY mean?

Hint: t is next to r on a keyboard. Also, terrible grammar.

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

but it's still good.

slidebite posted:

I always wanted a car with a scene at home on velvet on the hood.

I too would like to know what a "flexible windshield" is.

Edit: For only $15,500? :haw:

Such a steal since he has 80k "in" :haw:

stevobob
Nov 16, 2008

Alchemy - the study of how to turn LS1's into a 20B. :science:

Carbonate posted:

I'm betting "custom car, no car in Canada like it, needs to go".

MonkeyNutZ
Dec 26, 2008

"A cave isn't gonna cut it, we're going to have to use Beebo"
"hood opensup like a dump truck"

I've attempted for the last few minutes to try and understand what this means. I looks at the pictures and saw that the hood hinges on the front. Then I thought about dump trucks. Then I went and curled up in a fetal position and cried.

E: I assume he means catalytic converter. Before I came to SA abbreviations like that really confused the hell outta me.
E2: Or maybe he spent all his money on PIs trying to find his lost cat and couldn't pay the bills on the dump truck hood.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

Oh boy. The grammar is exactly as I expected for the car pictured.

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-classic-cars-Handmade-exotic-sports-car-W0QQAdIdZ125069925

quote:

Handmade exotic sports car. Gull wing doors. Fast back like early 70's mustang. drop nose similar to 80's lamborgini. Front end tilts forward. On GMC Safari Wagon frame heavey frame and brakes. Set up to take big block. Rolling chasis. Have mold for car to make new pannels or whole body. 4500 obo or trade for off road toy quade, dune bugy, baja racer ect.

Nothing screams EXOTIC SPORTS CAR to me like an old Safari Wagon chassis. And it's obviously a bargain @ $4500 because it's AN EXOTIC!

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

One more:

Good loving thing this is 7 hours away and he's asking too much for an impluse purchase or else I'd be on the bike riding up there now.

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-classic-cars-1975-Bricklin-W0QQAdIdZ123840827

quote:

1975 Bricklin, 351 Ford Windsor, auto. Gull wing door piece of Canadian history. All original except air door conversion and addition of 4bbl carb.
Approx 35,000 miles. Great shape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coffee Jones
Jul 4, 2004

16 bit? Back when we was kids we only got a single bit on Christmas, as a treat
And we had to share it!

quote:

E30 wagon

I'm dreaming about a car that'll make Volvo 240 estate owners shudder with jealousy :allears: