Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bruegels Fuckbooks
Sep 14, 2004

Now, listen - I know the two of you are very different from each other in a lot of ways, but you have to understand that as far as Grandpa's concerned, you're both pieces of shit! Yeah. I can prove it mathematically.

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

I just started playing Syndicate for the PC.

I finished the first mission okay but I'm not sure what I should be researching.

It's been a long time since I played this game, but you're definitely going to want the flamethrower when it comes up (pretty much incapacitates for half a minute), as well as the long range sniper rifle, the minigun, the uzi, the energy shield and the chest upgrades. You can probably guess at what to research from the description of those items...

Most of the time you don't need more than one agent and you can save money that way, outfitting all four is expensive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I'm buying The Witcher: EE later on today, is there anything important I need to know about it before I play?

OilSlick
Dec 29, 2005

Population: Buscuit

fromagex posted:

Also, why is everyone always so gungho about the spy on the internet? To me it seems like the worst/weakest class. Everyone knows to shoot a test shot at every character to see if they bleed or not. This would seem to always make the spy the least useful as it gets discovered quickly. Is this just a internet meme that I'm too late to get the joke, or is there something more?

The Spy is good for people who know how to use it. Personally, I can't figure out how you people are so drat good at it. I'll get hit by a stray bullet, my cloak will run out, or my backstab will miss and my cover is blown. But for some reason, enemy spies kick my rear end.

If you're new to this game, DON'T play as the spy. It takes serious getting used to, and you'll pretty much just get yourself killed with no contribution to your team whatsoever. Certain classes require a certain finesse, but if you're brand new, you really can't screw up being a Soldier or Heavy.

The Spy meme comes from some image of a spy with a bunch of cigarettes in his mouth with the word "GENTLEMEN" underneath. It's an old meme, probably from 4chan or something. I don't get it either.

On an unrelated note, newbies can make good Medics since all you need to make your team happy is to run around and keep everyone alive. However, if you're new, don't start playing medic at the very beginning of a round. This "set up time" requires medics to get an Ubercharge ready and deploy it at a strategic time, which will incur bitching out by the angrier and whinier members of your team if you don't do it properly.

Elizabeth Cluppins
May 12, 2009
I'm about to start Final Fantasy A2 and I haven't played a TRPG in many, many years.

Is there anything I should know, avoid or prepare for and are there any ways to gently caress myself over completely?

Lacermonia
May 15, 2002

Nice Shirt posted:

I'm about to start Final Fantasy A2 and I haven't played a TRPG in many, many years.

Is there anything I should know, avoid or prepare for and are there any ways to gently caress myself over completely?

From what I read when I was playing the game the Shining Lute is the only thing you can miss. Everything else, including special party members, you can get after they become available, I believe. So no I don't think you can really gently caress yourself over.

Ornamented Death
Jan 25, 2006

Pew pew!

hadji murad posted:

What is key for Tales of Vesperia?

I'm about an hour in, really liking my first RPG in years - what should I know, especially in regards to the combat?

Really pay attention to all the combat tutorials and start practicing everything they teach you. This will make later boss fights challenging in a fun way rather than horrible experiences that make you want to break things.

Jokymi
Jan 31, 2003

Sweet Sassy Molassy

Mr E posted:

I'm buying The Witcher: EE later on today, is there anything important I need to know about it before I play?
It's not too complicated of a game, but a few tips I can think of:

-Take the skill herbalism ASAP

-Buy and read every book you can get your hands on. You need to learn about monsters and plants before you can harvest ingredients off of them, which you'll need to do for quests and potion-making.

-It's probably not worth spending points on any of the signs aside from Aard and Igni

-When you use a blacksmith, you're not a actually upgrading your current sword, you're making a brand new one

-Don't bother using any weapons aside from your swords. They really don't have a use beyond giving the enemies things to fight with.

-If you make a potion with a special additional ingredient, make all future potions of that type with the same ingredient, otherwise they'll take up a separate inventory slot.

-If you take long-lasting potions you can meditate to clear your toxicity while still keeping their effects active.

And a few Act specific tips:

-Make sure to learn how to make Specter Oil and have a jar of it handy before the end of Act 1.

-In Act 4 make sure to save a Devourer's tooth.

-Get anything you need out of storage at the beginning of Act V, because that's the only time you'll have access it for the entire act.

Slio
Jan 17, 2009

hadji murad posted:

What is key for Tales of Vesperia?

I'm about an hour in, really liking my first RPG in years - what should I know, especially in regards to the combat?

The tutorials do a pretty good job of getting the combat system down. Learning how the moves link up and getting a good combo down (for instance, at the start you're generally doing just 3 attack followed by Azure Edge) really helps.

In regards to the game, there's a lot of side-quest stuff that is easily missable. I'd suggest not worrying to much about it the first time through, as the game's combat and the grade options along with higher difficulties really make a second play through worth it.

Rita is busted in half later in the game, and Estelle isn't your only healer, both Karol and Raven have good Artes for healing.

I don't remember if this is said in game, but Artes usually upgrade the more uses they have. Azure Edge gets faster the more uses it has, and Nice Aid smash gains a bigger range. Things like that.

Other than that, it's pretty straight forward. I can't think of anything too unintuitive that needs to be mentioned.

That Awful Nick
Oct 7, 2008

"I've got the knowledge!"

Sturm posted:

I just purchased KOTOR 1 & 2 for the PC, anyone have suggestions on mods for either of them?

Don't go over the top with mods for KOTOR. I'd recommend the sound effects mod that you can find over at KOTOR Files, because it makes the blasters sound a lot more like the ones in the moviews and the lightsaber sounds for both light side and dark side characters resemble the ones from famous dark and light Jedi. Be careful, though, because in the one I installed for KOTOR 1 the sounds were reversed, with light side characters getting that evil "fwish" sound and the dark side getting the classic Luke-style sound effect. Just renaming the files around should fix that problem. Just cut them out, rename them, and so forth. Also, for KOTOR 1, make sure you install the last patch because that adds the Yavin IV space station to the Galaxy Map which can, in the end game and if you save your pennies, provide some of the best lightsaber crystals in the game.

For KOTOR II I would recommend the slim females mod because, despite what it sounds like you would want to download it for, its fixes the posture of female characters so that it doesn't look like they're about to fall over everytime they whip out their lightsabers or otherwise enter combat stance. Maybe it's just me, but in my vanilla KOTOR II female characters always looked like they were either carrying a half-ton of loot or were auditioning for a part in Hunchback of Notre Dame.

Otherwise, at least play through the campaigns once for each side of the force so that you get to see all the awesome CGI cutscenes and stuff. After that, have at it with the mods that add levels and items and stuff like that, but don't get mad if it ruins your install. Not many KOTOR mods are compatible with one another anymore, since most mods released nowadays are compliations of this fix and that patch and all sorts of nonsense.

Enjoy one of the best Star Wars games ever!

Anonononomous
Jul 1, 2007

Hannibal Smith posted:

It's not too complicated of a game, but a few tips I can think of:
-Buy and read every book you can get your hands on. You need to learn about monsters and plants before you can harvest ingredients off of them, which you'll need to do for quests and potion-making.

This means buy the ones that have info on alchemical ingredients and monsters. Don't waste money on the mythos books, as you really don't get all that much money in the game. At least, not for a long time.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
Breakdown for XBox
I'm borrowing an XBox since mine is dead and I have about a week to beat this and Chronicles of Riddick. Riddick I think I have down well enough, but I don't think I even finished the tutorial of this before my XBox died. Any tips for beating it quickly?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

Breakdown for XBox
I'm borrowing an XBox since mine is dead and I have about a week to beat this and Chronicles of Riddick. Riddick I think I have down well enough, but I don't think I even finished the tutorial of this before my XBox died. Any tips for beating it quickly?

Don't be afraid to turn it down to easy because the game is HARD AS HELL. Other than that there's not really a lot to miss as the game is pretty straightforward.

Dramatika
Aug 1, 2002

THE BANK IS OPEN
A friend of mine just loaned me his copy of Xenogears in return for me loaning him my Final Fantasy 3 (6) SNES cartridge. I've heard a lot of good things about Xenogears over the years, is there anything specific I should know about before I get started?

Ritz On Toppa Ritz
Oct 14, 2006

You're not allowed to crumble unless I say so.

Dramatika posted:

A friend of mine just loaned me his copy of Xenogears in return for me loaning him my Final Fantasy 3 (6) SNES cartridge. I've heard a lot of good things about Xenogears over the years, is there anything specific I should know about before I get started?

The beginning is a little dragging but stick with it. Xenogears is MASSIVE. Don't be afraid to recharge in gear mode either. And spend the time to grind for the special character combo moves (iirc there's a sub-menu where you see what your able to learn).

Second disc is extremely linear and a little rushed (but some awesome fights nonetheless).

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Dramatika posted:

Going to go with what I posted earlier:

-Fight your non-boss, non-Gear battles the following way unless you run into trouble: for every character cycle through EVERY possible Square, Triangle, and X combination that does not end with a X. This is because ending something in a X will start a Deathblow. So if you have 4 AP, you should do:

Round 1: T-T-T-T
Round 2: T-T-S
Round 3: T-S-T
Round 4: S-T-T
Round 5: S-S
Round 6: X-T
Round 7: Repeat

Adjust the pattern as you get more AP, and of course if the battle ends before you reach the end just try to remember where you left off last battle.

This is important because you will optimize your Deathblow learning efficiency, and will in fact master Deathblows before they are even available to you. Since Deathblows are largely more important than leveling up, this will save you a lot of time grinding or otherwise wasting your time trying to learn Deathblows.

-Bosses that self-destruct almost always give better items if you kill them before they do so. There is one in particular near the end of the game that you absolutely do not want to allow to self-destruct because the item received (Trader's Card) is extremely helpful for end-game preparation.

-Buy three Tank Lids or whatever that prevent Fuel from being stolen in battle. You won't likely need this until the final battle, but you will be thankful for it at that time. At a certain point they disappear from all available shops in the game and you can't buy them again, so get them as soon as you see them.

-Stuff equipped on your human character ALSO affects them while in their Gears. There are many, many items that bestow insane abilities on Gears when their human pilots equip them, as the game is not explicit as to what they'd do to the Gears. Pay special attention to anything that increases speed or Ether, especially the famous Ether Doubler trick with Elly. This is because once she learns Aerod, equipping her with an Ether Doubler will make most Gear battles with her trivial.

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

I just got Uncharted from Gamefly and am looking for anything I should know before I start it up.

I remember in the PS3 thread some people mentioning the game is actually harder on easy because the game discourages turtling in one spot and shooting. I couldn't remember whether people recommended starting out on Normal or Hard, though.

Jolo fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Jul 7, 2009

Darval
Nov 20, 2007

Shiny.

Veritron posted:

It's been a long time since I played this game, but you're definitely going to want the flamethrower when it comes up (pretty much incapacitates for half a minute), as well as the long range sniper rifle, the minigun, the uzi, the energy shield and the chest upgrades. You can probably guess at what to research from the description of those items...

Most of the time you don't need more than one agent and you can save money that way, outfitting all four is expensive.

Definatly get the minigun IIRC, it tears poo poo up so badly. Just remember to abuse the persuadatron a ton as well, you can get a personal army in no time.

Shart Carbuncle
Aug 4, 2004

Star Trek:
The Motion Picture

Lacolo posted:

Definatly get the minigun IIRC, it tears poo poo up so badly. Just remember to abuse the persuadatron a ton as well, you can get a personal army in no time.

And more importantly you can persuade a huge crowd into a car and blow it up.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Lacolo posted:

Things have been going pretty good so far. I just had some bad experiences with X-Com and I'm really worried that after a string of really easy missions I'll suddenly be fighting off lobstermen with nuclear rocket launchers.

Sturm
Oct 19, 2003

It's Xander or Sgt. Fury

Jolo posted:

I just got Uncharted from Gamefly and am looking for anything I should know before I start it up.

I remember in the PS3 thread some people mentioning the game is actually harder on easy because the game discourages turtling in one spot and shooting. I couldn't remember whether people recommended starting out on Normal or Hard, though.

I just recently played through it and beat it on normal, without knowing anything about it. Had no problems with anything, I'd suggest doing it that way to get full unspoiled enjoyment. Even if you do get stuck on a puzzle or where to go next, there is a hint mode, so you can always go to that. I played with it off unless I couldn't figure out where to go then I would turn it on.

There are treasures that are missable but they do nothing for you but unlock bonus content, so don't worry about them until a possible second playthrough.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Dramatika posted:

Deathblows have a hidden counter for the three buttons and they all build upon that amount. Most of the time an unlearned Deathblow will have a low percentage and you should start your combo with X most of the time, if you fight weak enemies that die quickly. Triangle should be used less often than squares so everything can be learned faster.

Each Deathblow gives you another attack for your level combo. I stick with level one for speed and so you get that hit in. The stronger level moves are easier to dodge as is human battles.

You should never have to worry about fuel-stealers and that each level in your gear adds more to your charge. You also don't need to bother with charge boosting equipment.

Your chance of Hyper Mode is mostly determined by your amount of lost health you lost this battle and number of attacks you make. Forget about any equation you read. Basically, almost dying will give you a large enough percentage (40+) to almost make it useful but then you will die soon.

If you want to play the game normally and fight battles with their intended difficulty, DO NOT USE DEFENSE INCREASING ACCESSORIES.

Character equipment such as evasion and speed shoes, can affect you Gear as well. Ether defense also determines a Gear's stat.

Unequip the Pilot Uniform from Elly when you get her and sell it for 10000.

Ether attacks become broken when you find the equipment that increases their attacks and use elemental buffs and debuffs with your Ether abilities.

Using fire Ether on some enemies will make them drop better items you can sell for good bits of cash. It is a really nice addition to cook your food in battle.

It is possible to defeat that one Gear with wings and 500,000 hp. Expect to lose from the hilarious damage you take, over a couple battles.

Scalding Coffee fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Jul 7, 2009

Argon_Sloth
Dec 23, 2006

I PLAYED BATTLETOADS AND ALL I GOT WAS A RASH IN MY ASS

Dramatika posted:

-Don't worry too much about character rotation. Stick with who you like. There will be some sections where one or two of your characters are locked in. But they're pretty manageable even if you haven't used the required section where you got them. Once you reach a certain point your party won't have any required members.

-Get used to the differences between gear and personal combat. Mainly storing AP vs. attack levels. As for storing AP for really ridiculous combos. It's rarely worth it, except for boss fights where your target is healing often. In gear combat the attack level denotes which attacks can be followed up with a deathblow. 1-triangle, 2-square, 3-cross, starting an attack with the button associated with a lessor or equal level will allow you to do the associated finisher (assuming your character knows it).

-If your gear is at attack level three, take a look at the diagnostics box and looking for the Hyper Mode line. That's the percentage of your character going into over drive for the next three turns if you don't do a deathblow. Same effect as using the System ID(once you get it of course) but any character can do it. Their chances increase if their lower on health. While in hyper mode you have accesses to stronger attacks, and charge 10x the fuel you normally do. May also take less damage but I'm not sure.

-Always have each gear equipped with a Frame HP 30. 50 and 90 uses too much fuel, and 10 doesn't repair enough.

-As important as having plenty of deathblows available is, don't worry too much about grinding. There are level/AP requirements for each of them, and you'll usually end up learning them about the same time you can use them (Assuming you aren't using completely different squads on each mission).

Usually the way to learn deathblows is to use the moves associated with them. Be mindful that not all weak or strong attacks are the same. But you won't learn them if you use death blows. All 7 point deathblows are elemental, learn to use this to your advantage. Also not every one learns each deathblow.

-There are a lot of things you can miss, but most of them are inconsequential. Noteable exceptions are Ether Doubler which can only be bought early in Nissan, for a ridiculous cost, and the Trader card which when equipped on a character greatly increases the chance of rare drops.

Nate RFB posted:

-Bosses that self-destruct almost always give better items if you kill them before they do so. There is one in particular near the end of the game that you absolutely do not want to allow to self-destruct because the item received (Trader's Card) is extremely helpful for end-game preparation.

I think the boss in question is the only boss battle you're prompted to run from.

-Pay attention to the attack types enemies use. You'll find the enemies in each area focus on a single attack type, like Gel or Seal, etc. They'll often drop protective armour for those types.

-Take note of Billy's Ammo, it can be changed. Most importantly the elemental square ones.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Argon_Sloth posted:

Usually the way to learn deathblows is to use the moves associated with them. Be mindful that not all weak or strong attacks are the same. But you won't learn them if you use death blows. All 7 point deathblows are elemental, learn to use this to your advantage. Also not every one learns each deathblow.

-There are a lot of things you can miss, but most of them are inconsequential. Noteable exceptions are Ether Doubler which can only be bought early in Nissan, for a ridiculous cost, and the Trader card which when equipped on a character greatly increases the chance of rare drops.
There are definitely some Deathblows that can't be learned even if you mash in the button combination it would use. This is why I advocate progressing through the game using the rotation system I posted earlier. You'll 100% just about everything by the time the final Deathblow set becomes available.

The Ether Doubler can be found in two places if I remember right besides Nissan, both in chests. One is Babil, and other is near the end of the game. The Nissan one is the most useful though because of how early it is, but it's probably a bit too tedious to ask a first time player to bother with grinding all of those Hob Steaks to sell to get enough money for it.

I guess for a first time player my advice would boil down to: learning Deathblows is more important than leveling up, and make sure you get the Trader's Card from the self-destructing boss. I think everything else can be fairly easily worked out on your own.

E:

Argon_Sloth posted:

-Take note of Billy's Ammo, it can be changed. Most importantly the elemental square ones.
This reminds me though. NEVER use items that increase Billy's Strength. His Attacks will stay the same unless you change his Gun and/or the ammo it uses. This does not apply to his Ether Gun attacks, though. So for some fun try giving him an Ether Doubler and as many Ether boosting accessories as you can manage.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
A combo doesn't count the last button as it would in the previous ones. Being the right level also opens them up as are the plot DB.

A DB strategy that uses triangle so much will delay learning new ones for hours. Sacrifice accuracy for learn faster and you won't need Wizardry accessories.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Scalding Coffee posted:

A DB strategy that uses triangle so much will delay learning new ones for hours. Sacrifice accuracy for learn faster and you won't need Wizardry accessories.
The idea is that you're learning everything at fairly even rate rather than concentrating on one at a time. No matter what you do you'll learn the first few DBs pretty quickly, and that's all you'll need for the early boss battles and Gear fights. In that sense, it's OK to delay learning a specific one for a while, since it is moving up at about the same rate as everything. And I know that, at least for some DBs, button combinations would help you learn DBs that don't even require a single button used in the actual DB. I distinctly remember learning S-S for Fei I think after a pure T-T-T-T combination in a battle. The DB system is just finicky at times for stuff like that.

My first time through the game, I probably spent at least 10 hours spread throughout the game trying to individually master Deathblows. By but rotating in my second run, I NEVER had to grind whatsoever and learned Deathblows left and right with little to no effort by simply progressing through the game at a normal rate. Really, though, this strategy is mostly meant to alleviate the pain for those last few Deathblows. Nothing like getting them all unlocked only to find they're already at 100% and only require an eventual levelup.

Kaile
Jul 1, 2007
I just got Beautiful Katamari off Amazon Marketplace. You guys got any tips for that?

Lacermonia
May 15, 2002

Kaile posted:

I just got Beautiful Katamari off Amazon Marketplace. You guys got any tips for that?

Just roll stuff up, its not hard. You really should play the PS2 games first though if you haven't already.

Cosmic Horror
Feb 2, 2009

DON'T BRING A GUN TO A SHELBY FIGHT MOTHER FUCKER, THAT'S RIGHT YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT

SNOT CORN posted:

You really should play the PS2 games first though if you haven't already.

This.

Beautiful Katamari wasn't bad, but it wasn't as good as the first two games (though all 3 were basically the exact same game).

heartcatcher
Oct 6, 2007

:patriot: woof :patriot:

Return to Sender posted:

This.

Beautiful Katamari wasn't bad, but it wasn't as good as the first two games (though all 3 were basically the exact same game).

Along these lines, avoid the PSP Katamari game. It's not as good.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

muscles like this? posted:

Don't be afraid to turn it down to easy because the game is HARD AS HELL. Other than that there's not really a lot to miss as the game is pretty straightforward.

Dear god, you're not kidding. I think I'll need to get used to dodging and blocking.

Cosmic Horror
Feb 2, 2009

DON'T BRING A GUN TO A SHELBY FIGHT MOTHER FUCKER, THAT'S RIGHT YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT

glod posted:

That's what I heard and feared. :(

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

Dear god, you're not kidding. I think I'll need to get used to dodging and blocking.

The game gets a bit easier as your powers start to advance.

Woffle
Jul 23, 2007

glod posted:

You know, it isn't as good, no, but it's not a bad game or anything and it's a lot better than the iphone version. If you want katamari on the go, the psp version isn't a bad choice.

PRL412
Sep 11, 2007

... ... MINE

The Capm posted:

glod posted:

You know, it isn't as good, no, but it's not a bad game or anything and it's a lot better than the iphone version. If you want katamari on the go, the psp version isn't a bad choice.

Like a lot of series that end up on the PSP, there's only one joystick, so they tend to remap the usual controls. In this case, the D-pad and the four buttons act as 'joysticks'. Some titles fare better than others in that department, but I know it's a sticking point for people.

Kaile
Jul 1, 2007
So, I have played my first round of Katamari on Xbox 360. The controlls are kinda weird, but the whole game is such a trippy thing to play...I CAN NOT STOP!

It is a great game to chill out I guess. Time to try out Pure, which gets VERY different views here on the boards.

rational gaze
Jul 4, 2009

Wins7ow posted:

Play Chaos Theory instead.

It's got better designed levels with branching paths, a much less cheap guard AI, better graphics, and much greater attention to detail. In every single criteria you could name, Chaos Theory is a better game.

Chaos Theory is a great game, but check if the retail version you have comes with Starforce DRM. Now, I'm not against reasonable DRM measures, but I bought CT around the time of release and Starforce's hidden drivers nearly crippled my DVD drive. You can remove Starforce using a 3rd party tool, which I recommend doing as soon as you're done with the game: http://www.glop.org/starforce/remove.php

Zushio
May 8, 2008

muscles like this? posted:

The game gets a bit easier as your powers start to advance.

Until you hit a massive brick wall about 20 minutes from the end.

clearly not a horse
May 8, 2009

undue butt brutality is not a criminal offense
Dead Space (PC)

- Turn off Vertical Sync
- Get used to the camera. The way it is zoomed in on Isaac creates a sense of claustrophobia. I both appreciated it and hated it.
- The last boss is a joke. Dodge a tentacle, dodge a missile, shoot at the same weak spots, wait for the tentacle to attack again, repeat until death scene.
- The death scenes are fun and gory. Dying in Dead Space is actually fun.

Deus Ex

- You will reinstall it at least once or twice a year.
- The silenced pistol is probably the best weapon in the game.

Deus Ex: Invisible War

- The levels are divided into small parts which is 1/2 of a typical Half Life 2 map. This is a major drawback as the loading times are horribly long. Be sure to drink a lot of alcohol-free beer so you can take a wee while entering a new door. That way, the time is not all wasted.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Zushio posted:

Until you hit a massive brick wall about 20 minutes from the end.

I'm still stuck there, have been for a year. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pen Expers
May 3, 2006

Pillbug
Any Tips for The Dig once Valve gets it to work on steam? I played through and loved Fate of Atlantis so I'm not a stranger to the game style. I had the demo to The Dig way back in the day that was only the first area and somehow managed to not get the full version all these years.