Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

You know a CL add is going to be good when it starts with "S'up, Craig's List? Here's the deal."

http://sarasota.craigslist.org/cto/1397567413.html

drunkstoner posted:

S'up, Craig's List? Here's the deal. I've got a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Assuming you live in Sarasota, you've probably seen me driving it around like a maniac at 2 AM. Well, I'm moving out of state, and I feel the need to pass its love onto someone else.

It's pewter with a darkish interior and heavily tinted windows. It needs two new rims, free-on, and body work on the left side (from where I epicly pegged a mailbox one night, and also from where I nearly avoided death with only a slight elongated dent on the side to tell the tale, and also where I ran over someone's hood). Oh, the CV joint on the left side is pretty much gone, too. (The mechanics gave me 6 months - kept it going a year! gently caress yeah)! The transmission is, by the way, a little messy from when my friend drunkenly stole it. Also, the brakes are gone. Like, completely.

The stereo works like a champ, though! And there's new oil in the engine. The engine, too, has about 200,000 or so miles on it, though it was completely rebuilt around the 100,000 mile mark.

There's cigarette burns all over the interior. This was definitely a smoker's car. It also smells vaguely of pot and whiskey, mostly because I drank a lot of whiskey and smoked a lot of pot in it.

I'm reasonably sure the airbags still work, too! I always managed to either run over any opposing car, or narrowly escape any serious collision, thus I never actually had the chance to test them. That can only be a plus, right?

This car does have a skull and crossbone on the front, and a NIN sticker on the back. Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution and Zox, as well, are also featured on the back.

For extra protection, I had a Catholic Priest in Miami bless my car. While there, I also had a Voodoo Priest bless it, too. I had always planned on getting a some kind of wiccan or pagan priest-like-guy to bless it as well, but never got around to it. Figured I smoked enough pot inside of it that a Rastafari priest wasn't necessary.

New battery!

800$ Serious offers only!

It's got a new battery though! Sweet!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lusso
Jul 1, 2003

leica posted:

You know a CL add is going to be good when it starts with "S'up, Craig's List? Here's the deal."

Hahaha, serious offers only!

I saw this Civic run at a BMWCCA autocross event this summer. The only guy with a faster time was in a blown Superformance Cobra.

Civic guy posted:

Drivetrain
B18C1 USDM GSR Motor
USDM B16 Tranny
ACT Stage III Clutch Kit
Lightweight Flywheel
Skunk2 Intake
USDM Integra Type R Header
Custom Full 2.5” Exhaust
2.5” Magnaflow Cat, Resonator, and Muffler
Larger EX (Auto) Radiator

Suspension
Ground Control Coilovers 450f/400r
Koni Sport Single Adjustables
Full Integra GSR Front and Rear Suspension (new bushings)
Blox Camber Kit Front Upper Control Arms
Integra GSR Front and Rear Sway Bar
Integra GSR Front Lower Control Arms
Integra GSR Rear Trailing Arms & Control Arms

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/1438608663.html

Only registered members can see post attachments!

MrKatharsis
Nov 29, 2003

feel the bern
Is this guy completely bonkers? $7500 for a CB 750?

http://gainesville.craigslist.org/mcy/1441806380.html

quote:

1971 Honda CB 750 K1 - $7500 (gainesville)

Comepletely restored. Empty cases on up. 836 piston kit, headwork, cam. Very tight. Very fast. Very rideable. This is a one of a kind bike. It gains respect everywhere I ride it. A real show stopper. See the comeplete restoration at Facebook. Contact Walt at 352 682 7080. Please call between 8 and 6 EST. Thanks. A brand new set of HM 300 stock Honda pipes are back on it now with 300 miles on them. 800 miles total since restoration. Drag pipes come with it. Very Cool!

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

quote:

was $3500. '93 Nissan truck with top removed. I still have hard top. You can order kit to install hardtop or order soft top. this truck runs perfect. no problems! I will consider trading for a jeep wrangler or a Miata of equal value. I will also take a 25,38,or 357 snub nose on trade as part of price. call 828-712-2514 for more info

What the hell. It looks like he got drunk, hacked the roof off, realized the error in his judgment the next morning, and figured he would have to sell it since there is no way this would pass a safety inspection.

Left Ventricle
Feb 24, 2006

Right aorta

Lusso posted:

I saw this Civic run at a BMWCCA autocross event this summer. The only guy with a faster time was in a blown Superformance Cobra.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/1438608663.html

That is a hell of a Civic. Not one grain of rice. I would buy that, and I don't like Civics. Only thing that bugs me is, why does a naturally aspirated four cylinder need a 2.5" exhaust? My six cylinder with nearly twice the displacement probably wouldn't really need a 2.5.

Left Ventricle fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Oct 29, 2009

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

trouser chili posted:

I think that would be what is colloquially known as a "jake brake". Either that or it shoots out smaller, shorter bendy busses.

:eng101:

Actually, a retarder can be a implemented in a few different ways. Engine brakes and exhaust brakes are mostly used on trucks, as seen (and heard!) in the various truckin' threads on AI. But they're generally too noisy for buses driving around in cities.

Hydraulic retarders work sort of like a torque converter, but the most commonly used system on buses is the electric retarder. It's basically a ring of powerful electromagnets in a circle around the driveshaft. When you switch on the magnets, the eddy currents induced in the driveshaft slows it down. The downside is that it uses a fair amount of power and can drain the battery if you're not careful. But they're quieter than regular brakes, so they're ideal for bus work where you're going through densely populated areas most of the time.

UserNotFound
May 7, 2006
???

MrKatharsis posted:

Is this guy completely bonkers? $7500 for a CB 750?

http://gainesville.craigslist.org/mcy/1441806380.html

I just offered him $3,000, lets see what his reaction is...

Also, what's up with the exhaust? It looks like straight pipe in 2 pics, but mufflers on another?

The Anal Pirate
Jul 8, 2008

Who the hell are you to judge me!?

UserNotFound posted:

I just offered him $3,000, lets see what his reaction is...

Also, what's up with the exhaust? It looks like straight pipe in 2 pics, but mufflers on another?

guysellingcb750 posted:

A brand new set of HM 300 stock Honda pipes are back on it now with 300 miles on them.

guysellingcb750 posted:

Drag pipes come with it.

I think in an effort to get it back to stock (restored to original blah blah) he put the stock exhaust back on it, but is letting interested parties know that the drag pipes which were on it also come with the bike.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
most of the work is done.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

VideoTapir posted:

most of the work is done.

That is quite possibly the ugliest bike I've ever seen.

ab0z
Jun 28, 2008

by angerbotSD

Boat posted:

That is quite possibly the ugliest bike I've ever seen.

It looks like the elderly pedophile's dog from family guy.

wav3form
Aug 10, 2008

McTinkerson posted:

If I wasn't in school and had the room, this would be money well spent.

Sounds like Ricky and Julian might be up to no good. Check the trunk for change.

Comrade Flynn
Jun 1, 2003

wav3form posted:

Sounds like Ricky and Julian might be up to no good. Check the trunk for change.

That's the way she goes.

MATLAB 1988
Sep 20, 2009
Have I posted about my Subaru XT yet? Here are pictures of my Subaru XT. POST POST POST.
MIATA: deep snow version

Click here for the full 1134x915 image.

Cpaka
Jun 6, 2007

With this new car buick riviera YOUR IN THE GAME!!!!!

Click here for the full 1251x769 image.

JESUS IS THE WAY

Pat Clements
Feb 10, 2008

Cpaka posted:

With this new car buick riviera YOUR IN THE GAME!!!!!

Click here for the full 1251x769 image.

JESUS IS THE WAY
A 2005 LeSabre shouldn't even go for that much. :psyduck:

Well done, George. :fsmug:

orange lime
Jul 24, 2008

by Fistgrrl
The images are pointless on this one, so the text instead:

quote:

i have a very nice 00 infiniti super clean fully loaed 18 in rims runs good cold ac v6 engine oil change every 3000 miles i love the car but now im looking for something different looking to sell text me 480-242-2085 james. or call 6023841340 leave a message and we call back right away need to sell this weekend

trades 350z,gto,g35,honda,bmw,rx7,supra,skyline,240sx,lexus,charger,300,trade,turbo,supercharged,lambo,m3,altima,nissian,mazda,altima,amg,m3,mustang,camaro,corvette,gto

I like how he's cleverly changed the "keywords" spam to "trades". I should go pull a "turbo" from the junkyard and offer it in exchange for the car...make a quick few grand.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
Sometimes they'll even go so far as to try and make it a narrative, or sprinkle them around through the rest of the ad.

You should put the link up so that other people here can flag it, too.

orange lime
Jul 24, 2008

by Fistgrrl

MATLAB 1988 posted:

MIATA: deep snow version

Click here for the full 1134x915 image.

I like the line "sliding around under pickup trucks". When my father was in his 20s, he had a friend who actually survived what would have been a fatal accident by that method. He had a small, low sports car (I want to say it was an Alfa Romeo Spider but I"m not 100% sure) and somehow ended up sliding out of control into the side of an 18-wheeler. He slid underneath the trailer backwards, destroying the windshield but leaving the rest of the car unharmed, and if he'd been about two inches taller he would have been decapitated.

Fantastipotamus
Nov 19, 2002

Nothing's wrong. Nothing is wrong. Everything is on track.
oh no how did this get here i am not good with computers

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

Fantastipotamus posted:

oh no how did this get here i am not good with computers

Someone else posted it for him. It is easier to call him than to try to email the poster.

omgitstheinternet
Apr 28, 2005

Money, Clothes, and Hoes;
All a Nigga Knows
I've been waiting to find something awful enough to warrant a post in this thread, I think I finally struck gold.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/cto/1429005027.html

quote:

BMW 740 None Nicer!! 2 sets of rims!

If I get my price I will part with it, if not I won't!!
1995 BMW 740 Alpina Converted.
car has 152,626 (My daily driver so the mileage will go up)
This car runs better then new!! No joke Bring your mechanic, Heck bring your mechanics mechanic!!!
I have changed the following
all 4 window regulators (A known issue with 740's)
New Radiator (also a known issue)
New Front end Bushings/control arms(all OEM BMW)
all hoses,(I mean every hose, from radiator to heater)
Power steering pump
all rotors (5k ago)
brake pads and sensors (all four)
spark plugs (bosch 4 plat)
02 sensors (less then 1k ago)
oil change (Castrol Edge/ BMW filter 2K ago, good for 7k)
Air filter, less then 500 miles
The car shifts like butter
That is just under the hood, (I am a maintenance Freak)
I have added CCFL Blue Angel Eyes, with a high output inverter (1amp)
Eyelids (Rare)
Clear Marker/corner lens'
Smoked LED Taillights
Carbon Fiber Rear Lip
Alpina Front Lip
Alpina side emblems
Car has stock BBS Rims on it (Winter rims/Tires)
Car comes also with 20" Hartge Summer rim package (see pics)
Interior is decent for 15 year old car, Very roomy and comfortable
Heated seats are great, Heat works fine.
Everything in the car works,(Even the Trunk soft close!!!!!)
There are only 2 or 3 pixels out on the Radio clock
There are a few scratches a ding or two and the 6 disc player doesn't work,(I have my mp3 hooked up instead)
Look at all the pics and email me if you have any questions!!
Showing by appointment only!!!!
Call me from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm
Please no dreamers, this is not a honda, if you don't have the money, DON'T CALL!!!
No checks, Scams, or other ways to waste my time!!
If you are serious call me 631-681-5605 Any quick questions email me joewar195@yahoo.com

Okay, so you can assume it's probably bad, just wait til you see the pictures.

Click here for the full 1021x765 image.

Click here for the full 1023x767 image.

you can see a hint of the interior horrors if you look closely

Click here for the full 1022x766 image.

I guess the blue angel eyes are part of the alpina package...

very nice alpina wheels

Wait oh god what is this

Click here for the full 1024x768 image.

remember, none nicer!

There's some more exterior pictures but this is really the worst of it. I emailed him and asked him if he would take $500 for the car, he hasn't responded :(.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

omgitstheinternet posted:

remember, none nicer!

Good god, what the hell happened here? I hope that's just the leather-dye he used. Though I don't see how that changes the problem.

Matlock
Sep 12, 2004

Childs Play Charity 2011 Total: $1755

I actually kinda like the dual tone side of the seat/headrest. Everything else, not so much.

Fantastipotamus
Nov 19, 2002

Nothing's wrong. Nothing is wrong. Everything is on track.

VideoTapir posted:

Someone else posted it for him. It is easier to call him than to try to email the poster.
Yeah, thanks I'm aware thats likely the situation, this is NH afterall, I just thought it was funny. NH craigslist is pretty devoid of humor, and this was the first one I laughed at.

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

FLIGHT SAFETY TIP: Fatties out first

omgitstheinternet posted:

I've been waiting to find something awful enough to warrant a post in this thread, I think I finally struck gold.

:psyduck:

There's some more exterior pictures but this is really the worst of it. I emailed him and asked him if he would take $500 for the car, he hasn't responded :(.

Apart from the fact that the ad reads like a ShamWow commerical, this isn't too different to most E3x BMWs for sale online. I've come to learn that everything in ads for these cars is the opposite of the truth. Clean interior? Underneath all the dirt stains and wear, it sure is. Runs like a champ? More like, "runs like a tramp". Stacks of receipts? Yeah, from Taco Bell, stuffed in the center console.

And they don't take kindly to being called out on their exorbitant asking prices either. I recently looked at a '98 328is for which the seller wanted $12k CDN firm, despite the fact that it had an ugly case of subframe tearing.

omgitstheinternet
Apr 28, 2005

Money, Clothes, and Hoes;
All a Nigga Knows

As Nero Danced posted:

Good god, what the hell happened here? I hope that's just the leather-dye he used. Though I don't see how that changes the problem.

By leather dye I think you mean blue sharpie.

Comrade Flynn
Jun 1, 2003

VideoTapir posted:

Sometimes they'll even go so far as to try and make it a narrative, or sprinkle them around through the rest of the ad.

You should put the link up so that other people here can flag it, too.

I would actually love to see a thread posting those ads so we can form a coalition to flag them. I loving hate keyword spammers.

Rap Songs From Anime
Aug 15, 2007

Lots of things from the 'Bench seats and column shifters, oh my! Things you don't see anymore' in this thing... I wish I could make out what it said on the side.

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/1447560738.html

'73 Mercury Marquis Hearse - One of a kind custom!!!

I am selling my one of a kind, Abbott & Hast (There are only four known A&H hearses in existence), 1973 Mercury Marquis hearse. I need to sell it because I have a baby on the way and need to get a more family friendly vehicle.

I am asking for between $5000 and $5500, make me an offer! It has Montana plates, so I will deduct the licensing fee from the price. I have the title in hand. Runs great!

Interior is Blue Nagahide, Exterior is brilliant purple.

The good:
'73 460 Police Interceptor Engine,
Four Barrel Carb,
Working electrical system,
New radiator cap,
Locking gas cap,
Working eyelid headlights,
Extra storage space,
Folding bench back seat,
It's purple!
Low engine miles,
Good tires,
Straight, strong body,
Double hinged back door (side opening, and pickup hatch style),
Power everything,
Easily adjusted belts (New belts, and recently adjusted),
Doesn't burn oil,
Good gas mileage for such a beast (13-17mpg),

The Bad:
Rear window needs rewiring to roll down,
Rear door needs lock,
Some rust inside,
Small rust spot on rear panel,
Original Upholstery is torn in places (Driver's door, Head liner, Driver's Seat),
Vinyl on outside is worn/torn from age shrinkage.

Overall, this car has been well maintained, all of the issues are due to the previous owner, I just haven't had the ability to fix them.

This car was used as a hearse and part time ambulance in rural Idaho, so it has remarkably low miles. It has gotten me to the midwest and back twice with no problems whatsoever.

Email me with any questions, or if you would like more pictures.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

akeidolon posted:

The most pimpin' hearse in the friggin' universe.

Buy it. Buy it. Buy it!

Rap Songs From Anime
Aug 15, 2007

KozmoNaut posted:

Buy it. Buy it. Buy it!

I would've considered it if I had the money... Then I saw this, and it has become the new focus of my auto-lust:

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/1440884004.html

1957 Cadillac Ambulance Superior Similar to 1959 Ghostbusters - $7500 (Springfield, Oregon)

Halloween Special 1957 Cadillac Superior Rescuer Ambulance. I think that is a great
car... I've taken a lot of pictures of it and can send them to you. It has
a rebuilt engine.. sometime in 1978 or 79. It was sold from the ambulance
company in 1980, driven into a barn, wood blocks were put under the
axles... and then it sat. I haven't done anything to it so far. I
installed a battery in it only to check the lights and the sirens. My two
boys wanted to see and hear them... there were some fuses that were dead and
only a few lights worked. I didn't try the motor at all. The brakes are
soft. It is very solid... with the only rust just in front the rear wheels
on both sides. I have a picture of the rust. It is a big car and weighs
7100 lbs.

When I had it up on the trailer.... everything looked really solid. It was
really taken from service and driven into a barn. The frame and floors are
dirty, but they are not rusty at all from what I've seen. We don't salt
roads at all, and it came from a dry part of Oregon... so I've never had a
frame rust. I've looked down inside the floor (under the deck) and it looks
all solid inside. Hard to take a picture of it though.

I just checked the glass... There are a few cracks (not broken out) in the
passenger side front door, and both side doors... Luckily, the glass that is
cracked is all flat... and it is all still together. Flat glass can easily
be replaced. The superior only glass on the rear sides and back door and
the windshield is all good. It was missing the rotating beacon when I bought
it. The noisy part of the siren is in the engine compartment. It did not
have a cot. It is also missing a spot light that goes on the passenger side
fender. The driver side has one. IT is a unity spotlight, so that is a
very common part. Also, you may have noticed that it has four headlights on
the front fenders... Originaly, all 57 cadillacs had two headlights. It
looks like these original 57 fenders were modified to have four headlights.
I don't know if it was done at Superior, or later during the ambulance
company's life. I have original 57 fenders with the trim that I would
include if you wanted to go back with 57 front fenders... or just stay with
the four. I'd stay with the four if Superior did it. Yes, I do have
a title. I have a starting price of $9500 for it, but, If you are
interested, please make me an offer. I realize you have to calculate in
shipping home etc...I hope this helps you... Please look through the dirt
on the photos. I have not spent very much time as you can tell cleaning it
up.

When I start a car that has been stored for a while, I always soak the
engine for a while before I even try to turn the engine over... I have not
had a chance to do that.

To get it on the road, it would more than likely need the carb cleaned, new
water pump, new tune-up parts..... And new or rebuilt brake cylinders/master
cylinders, new tires, and more than one fuse.

I think there is a Superior book with numbers, but I've never seen it. I've
been told less than 20, but I'm not sure.
Thanks.

This isl my car, I am not a broker for anyone else. It is located in
Springfield, Oregon. I also have 1959 and 1960 Cads for sale.

That car is pure distilled awesome.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Holy poo poo, it was too awesome for people and got flagged. Saved pictures save the day!

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

kimbo305 posted:

Holy poo poo, it was too awesome for people and got flagged. Saved pictures save the day!

Why would it get flagged?

EDIT: It also needs a mattress in back. :colbert:

Rap Songs From Anime
Aug 15, 2007

Doctor Zero posted:

Why would it get flagged?

EDIT: It also needs a mattress in back. :colbert:

I think a coffin full of subwoofers would be good personally. Bonus points if there is a fake corpse inside that flops when the bass hits.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

akeidolon posted:

I would've considered it if I had the money... Then I saw this, and it has become the new focus of my auto-lust:

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/1440884004.html

1957 Cadillac Ambulance Superior Similar to 1959 Ghostbusters - $7500 (Springfield, Oregon)

Halloween Special 1957 Cadillac Superior Rescuer Ambulance. I think that is a great
car... I've taken a lot of pictures of it and can send them to you. It has
a rebuilt engine.. sometime in 1978 or 79. It was sold from the ambulance
company in 1980, driven into a barn, wood blocks were put under the
axles... and then it sat. I haven't done anything to it so far. I
installed a battery in it only to check the lights and the sirens. My two
boys wanted to see and hear them... there were some fuses that were dead and
only a few lights worked. I didn't try the motor at all. The brakes are
soft. It is very solid... with the only rust just in front the rear wheels
on both sides. I have a picture of the rust. It is a big car and weighs
7100 lbs.

When I had it up on the trailer.... everything looked really solid. It was
really taken from service and driven into a barn. The frame and floors are
dirty, but they are not rusty at all from what I've seen. We don't salt
roads at all, and it came from a dry part of Oregon... so I've never had a
frame rust. I've looked down inside the floor (under the deck) and it looks
all solid inside. Hard to take a picture of it though.

I just checked the glass... There are a few cracks (not broken out) in the
passenger side front door, and both side doors... Luckily, the glass that is
cracked is all flat... and it is all still together. Flat glass can easily
be replaced. The superior only glass on the rear sides and back door and
the windshield is all good. It was missing the rotating beacon when I bought
it. The noisy part of the siren is in the engine compartment. It did not
have a cot. It is also missing a spot light that goes on the passenger side
fender. The driver side has one. IT is a unity spotlight, so that is a
very common part. Also, you may have noticed that it has four headlights on
the front fenders... Originaly, all 57 cadillacs had two headlights. It
looks like these original 57 fenders were modified to have four headlights.
I don't know if it was done at Superior, or later during the ambulance
company's life. I have original 57 fenders with the trim that I would
include if you wanted to go back with 57 front fenders... or just stay with
the four. I'd stay with the four if Superior did it. Yes, I do have
a title. I have a starting price of $9500 for it, but, If you are
interested, please make me an offer. I realize you have to calculate in
shipping home etc...I hope this helps you... Please look through the dirt
on the photos. I have not spent very much time as you can tell cleaning it
up.

When I start a car that has been stored for a while, I always soak the
engine for a while before I even try to turn the engine over... I have not
had a chance to do that.

To get it on the road, it would more than likely need the carb cleaned, new
water pump, new tune-up parts..... And new or rebuilt brake cylinders/master
cylinders, new tires, and more than one fuse.

I think there is a Superior book with numbers, but I've never seen it. I've
been told less than 20, but I'm not sure.
Thanks.

This isl my car, I am not a broker for anyone else. It is located in
Springfield, Oregon. I also have 1959 and 1960 Cads for sale.

That car is pure distilled awesome.

You shouldn't have posted that. Now Boomerjinx will try and snipe it out from under you.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

akeidolon posted:

I think a coffin full of subwoofers would be good personally. Bonus points if there is a fake corpse inside that flops when the bass hits.

I was going to say something about how that would ruin the immense stuff-hauling value such a vehicle would have, but not if that coffin had some sort of quick-release cabling for the subwoofers, so you could just stash it elsewhere if you need to use the cargo area.

That makes the coffin a practical choice, not just thematic.

Rap Songs From Anime
Aug 15, 2007

Rhyno posted:

You shouldn't have posted that. Now Boomerjinx will try and snipe it out from under you.

If I could afford it it would already be in my garage and I would have it posted in a brag/project thread instead of in CL gold :( It'd be cool if any goon bought it, even moreso if it's him since I know he'll do a kick rear end Ghostbusters conversion.

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

http://cars2.ebay.com.au/Ssangyong-Musso-1997-4WD-Petrol_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQitemZ260498974961#ebayphotohosting

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
Should get a mercedes logo to replace the Ssangyong one, like is so popular in the KDM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matlock
Sep 12, 2004

Childs Play Charity 2011 Total: $1755

Rhyno posted:

And then he'll use it to make a General Lee.