Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
get win7 enterprise desktop cert, ride the 7 circlejerk into 2012 or so
thats my plan

BUT i've decided for (early) christmas i'm buying myself about 100 bucks of electronics components and gear, hopefully i can squeeze a couple small basic stamps or something in there

i know poo poo about programming irl but understand the theory a bit so it will be a fun ride of copy/paste/edit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roguestar
May 13, 2005

developers developers developers developers

clockwork sundial posted:

:3::3::3::3::3::3::3::3::3::3::3::3::3::3::3::3::3::3::3::3::3::3::3:

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

clockwork sundial posted:

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha

I laughed so hard I started coughing and had to go get a hot drink

Stegosaurus
Sep 30, 2005

yeah it was like, we came in one day and there was a five-seven just chillin on airbus two. we were like, 'the hell?'
kitties.

Tom Collins
Aug 25, 2000

rotor posted:

I laughed so hard I started coughing and had to go get a hot water bottle to put under my nightcap and a refill for my iv drip

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Tom Collins posted:

i'm just gettin over bronchitis ok

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer

hyperborean posted:

you can accomplish this with hot sauce. not that you want to put hot sauce on your curtains casao. more helpful:

this is what my friend did to his electrical cabling. he had 5 kittens that decided that electrical wiring was delicious.

not so much after he slathered the wires with hot sauce

Blotto Skorzany
Nov 7, 2008

He's a PSoC, loose and runnin'
came the whisper from each lip
And he's here to do some business with
the bad ADC on his chip
bad ADC on his chiiiiip

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Otto Skorzeny posted:

http://www.catsforgold.com

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Otto Skorzeny posted:

dawwwww envelope kitty :3:

Mysterious Aftertaste
May 20, 2004

So Marigold, my love, you've had too much to drink...

meow

MindSet
Dec 21, 2008

If this goes badly, and I make a crater, I want it named after me!

flyboi posted:

get that cat ssscat that is rippin up carpet it will be so scared of doors it won't know what the gently caress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlCzIr-_0GI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG0ciR_k8ck

The first video is pretty hilarious. We've actually tried to use water bottles but the lil fucker actually likes that so I'll check this out. Right now he's sitting at the top level of my desk above my monitor. :3:

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Migishu posted:

this is what my friend did to his electrical cabling. he had 5 kittens that decided that electrical wiring was delicious.

not so much after he slathered the wires with hot sauce

I rubbed lime juice on mine. Does the same thing without being visible.

nail
Jul 15, 2005

wouldnt hot sauce or lime juice or any of that stuff attract ants, smell, and be sticky?

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
they make a spray called bitter apple that works and doesn't have that kind of crappyness

BUSINESS CATTE 2.0
Dec 23, 2002

by T. Butt

flyboi posted:

they make a spray called bitter apple that works and doesn't have that kind of crappyness

haha i know of like 50 billion cats that just nom nom along on bitter apple cables

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

hyperborean posted:

wouldnt hot sauce or lime juice or any of that stuff attract ants, smell, and be sticky?

lime juice doesnt smell, never had a problem with stickiness and i dont live in some mudhut in a 3rd world country so ants arent a problem.

Cidrick
Jun 10, 2001

Praise the siamese
Use soap. I just grab a bar of dove and get it wet so I get soap film on my hands and then run my hands all over the cables. No smell, no residue, no ants, and cats still hate the taste.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Cidrick posted:

Use soap. I just grab a bar of dove and get it wet so I get soap film on my hands and then run my hands all over a twinks cock. No smell, no residue, no ants, and cats still hate the taste.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i prefer bzztcat, the power cable with integrated low-voltage current limited foil wrap

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

Jonny 290 posted:

i prefer bzztcat, the power cable with integrated low-voltage foil wrap

have fun resending yr packets

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

Cidrick posted:

Use soap. I just grab a bar of dove and get it wet so I get soap film on my hands and then run my hands all over the cables. No smell, no residue, no ants, and cats still hate the taste.

you say this like goons would have soap

Tom Collins
Aug 25, 2000

Jonny 290 posted:

i prefer bzztcat, the power cable with integrated low-voltage current limited foil wrap

unless it has nitrogen injection and solid gold filaments and magical room temperature superconduction, it's not a good enough power cable for my $500,000 stereo, sorry

Tom Collins
Aug 25, 2000

flyboi posted:

you say this like goons would have soap

i wash myself with a rag on a stick

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Tom Collins posted:

unless it has nitrogen injection and solid gold filaments and magical room temperature superconduction, it's not a good enough power cable for my $500,000 stereo, sorry

try hand-aligned vacuum-crystallized PURESTRAIN copper mined by peruvian monks. thats right, never recycled out of some power cord some jerk kid ruined by hooking up to a stereo he listened to heavy metal on. No corruption typically seen when using copper that's ever been used in audio cables for funk, "electronica" or (ugh) disco. This is the. good. poo poo.

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

Tom Collins posted:

http://www.ilikejam.org/blog/audio/audiophile.html

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

quote:

Seriously, this thing is amazing: not only is it able to reshuffle the data on your (MPEG encoded) DVDs to give you a picture which is "...brighter, sharper, crisper and cleaner", but can also improve the 96dB dynamic range offered by audio CDs.
This is no small achievement, and at only $199.99 you too can disregard trivialities such as 'mathematics', 'physics', and 'information theory'. This is, after all, "...an ultra cool disc treatment".

Roguestar
May 13, 2005

Tom Collins posted:

i wash myself with a rag on a stick

some fat people wipe theyselves like that

http://www.livingxl.com/store/en_US/catalog/browse_sku.jsp?clear=true&catID=cat40204&prodId=X1328&id=cat40204
:barf:

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

repostin' this http://parseidon.com/general/ridiculous-audiophile-equipment

nail
Jul 15, 2005

ahahahahahhahaa

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

post more cats you faggots

Tom Collins
Aug 25, 2000

this is crouton on like his second day in my house (last year)

this is crouton now

his tail is now as big as he used to be

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Tom Collins posted:

:3:

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNS6SUe-kGc

scottish folds rule

Roguestar
May 13, 2005

Tom Collins posted:

this is crouton on like his second day in my house (last year)

nice table

Tom Collins
Aug 25, 2000

Roguestar posted:

nice table

looks nice, is poo poo (hollow aluminium that, not wrought iron or anything) and is wobbly

Roguestar
May 13, 2005

Tom Collins posted:

looks nice, is poo poo (hollow aluminium that, not wrought iron or anything) and is wobbly

:(

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer

MononcQc posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNS6SUe-kGc

scottish folds rule

dawwww :3:

this thread is the best yospos thread

Jo
Jan 24, 2005