Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twobagger
Jul 11, 2007

Franz Kafka mini mafia is now open! It's an interesting game with a gimmick or two that should prove to be a fun twist on normal mafia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anal bong rips
Sep 27, 2008

anal bong rips!
Captain Planet mafia ended, TOWN victory!

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

M*A*S*H mini mafia is open for signups

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3231351

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

My game is up! This magical picture will take you to a land of wonder and enchantment.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
I've come up with the concept for my next game, I'm not going to run it till January though as I haven't fully fleshed it out yet and I don't want to run into the holiday lurkfest problem. The theme around this one will be a league of Superheros. I'm only going to be accepting pre-signups though because it's going to be sorta CYOR.

Each player gets to make up their own hero. Once I get all 14 players, I'll RNG the players and those who don't end up town aligned get to also create super villains.

The game will be fairly straightforward but will contain a new lynch mechanic that I think will be really fun without sacrificing too much.

* Each player may place up to two votes each day.
* One player may not put two votes on the same player.
* At the end of the day the three players with the highest votecounts square off in a mini day phase. The first player to receive two votes loses.
* If the top three can't come to a consensus each player goes through a coinflip, heads means they live, tails means they die.

It's essentially set up so that every day will end with the excitement of lylo.

Anyhow if you'd like to play get in touch with me via PM or AIM, but remember this game will not be running until January.

If you know me and I like you and you know I'd be happy to have you in the game (this applies to anyone who played in Liars, or Where the Wild Things Are), then you can go ahead and guarantee your spot by filling out the following.

Responses don't have to be long, just enough to give me an idea of what you're thinking.

Superhero Name:

Alter-Ego:

Superpower(s):

Weakness(es):

Personality/Quirks:

Any Additional Back Story:

So yeah copy that form, fill it out and PM it to me.

Chili fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Nov 24, 2009

factorialite
Mar 3, 2008

by Lowtax
In All Probability Mafia is up, you should join it!

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know.
You love your family. YOU. LOVE. THEM.
Welcome to Red Lobster. Come see what's fresh. Today.
[Mafia]Pink Floyd's The Wall: A Game of Mafia! is now open.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem
This will be fun, and it would be pretty cool if you joined my first game.

[Mafia] Not Without My Daughter: A True Story

ass is hometown
Jan 11, 2006

I gotta take a leak. When I get back, we're doing body shots.
Terry Gilliam Presents Ep.1: The Tales of Baron Munchausen

Is open for sign ups.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
I'm going to running Presidents mini mafia II (President mini mafia I). It's for 13 people. If you are interested PM me with a list of your three favorite presidents. This is going to be one of those games where you have to sign up before it starts, because I'm going to customize the flavor for every president picked. You can also email me at buymeaphony at gmail dot com.

This game is probably going to last about 2 weeks. There's going to be 12 hour maximum nights.

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Chevy tuned up like a Nascar pitstop
BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE ACTIONVILLE has ended in a spectacular TOWN AND SURVIVOR victory!!!!

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me
Book of Revelation Mafia is now open for signups! Sign up for your chance to BE THE ANTICHRIST!!!

sc4rs
Sep 15, 2007

This is what I think of your opinion.
Magic the Gathering Mafia II: City of Guilds is now open for signups! Sign up for your chance to BE THE ANTICHRIST SOMETHING ELSE JACK CHICK DISAPPROVES OF GREATLY: A MAGIC CARD!

soru
Apr 27, 2003

The Red God has his due, sweet girl, and only death may pay for life.
Terror in Torre Lupara has ended in a victory!

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Classic Disney Mini-Mafia is now open for signups!

It should be a fast past game finished before the Christmas break.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

The Island of Misfit Toys is open for business!
Come sign up, it'll be fun!

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
Also, for the people who haven't noticed and have this bookmarked, there is a new mafia discussion thread for all your mafia needs.

(except for circlejerking, that goes here)

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know.
The Wall: A Game of Mafia has ended in a Town victory! Congratulations!

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
Presidents mini mafia II is waiting for people to confirm via PM

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

You only delay the inevitable. All of this island will soon belong to me.

I'm cheering on Andrew Jackson because he's the best president ever. :munch:

trajanmax
Apr 19, 2007

People fake a lot of human interactions, but I feel like I fake them all, and I fake them very well, that's my burden, I guess.
Team Trajan/Flaggy/Chili are now taking signups for A Christmas Story Mini Mafia.

It will open on 20 December, and we will be featuring a special guest star!

Cidrick
Jun 10, 2001

Praise the siamese
Jagged Alliance Mini Mafia is now taking signups!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Marxism Mafia III - Revisionism is open! Tight deadlines, fun setup, you know you want to join!!

Sorin
Jan 4, 2005

The kind robots will be doing soon.
Spies 7: The Conspiracy a mafia game is open and about to begin. Have had a few players from here play and they enjoyed it. If you're looking for something different, unique, and intense, I'd check it out. Instead of one thread and occasional AIM use, it's a whole message board and required AIM use with live events in chat. Two day Nights, three day Days. I'm lucky enough to find 28 great players from all across the mafia-playing internet and add videos, images, and elaborate night kill stories to make the game come to life.

You can watch the opening video trailer and read more about the game in the advertisement. The board also has tons more information about the game.

King of Bleh
Mar 3, 2007

A kingdom of rats.

Sorin posted:

Have had a few players from here play and they enjoyed it.

Izzat so

Xythar
Dec 22, 2004

echoes of a contemporary nation
I know a few people here have played it, I don't recall if they enjoyed it or not though. We should take this to the other topic however.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Adversaries in Exile: A Fables Mafia Game has ended in a TOWN victory.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
The Island of Misfit Toys has ended!

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

You only delay the inevitable. All of this island will soon belong to me.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3242493

HORRIBLE WIN CONDITIONS MAFIA

IS WINNING WITH JUST THE TOWN OR SCUM NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU

DO YOU WANT TO BE FORCED TO DO OTHER INANE poo poo

THIS IS THE GAME FOR YOU

:supaburn:

factorialite
Mar 3, 2008

by Lowtax
The Poison of Parnabus Pass is up! It's not mafia, but it will still be lots of fun!

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
Presidents Mini Mafia II ended in a Scum victory.

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer
A Christmas Story Mafia

trajanmax
Apr 19, 2007

People fake a lot of human interactions, but I feel like I fake them all, and I fake them very well, that's my burden, I guess.

Flaggy posted:

A Christmas Story Mafia

New, with 33% More Windshipper!

Revolvyerom
Nov 12, 2005

Hell yes, tell him we're plenty front right now.

trajanmax posted:

New, with 33% More Windshipper!
All that beer had to go somewhere.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Discussion thread is that way -->
<-- Circlejerk thread is that way

Announcement: France will be going up on January 1st as planned. Expect the thread to open on the 1st, and role PMs to go out before night is over. Get excited!

If you cannot be at a computer on January 1st, please contact me ahead of time so I know to not wait up for you!

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

EccoRaven posted:

Hmm?

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

EccoRaven posted:

Discussion thread is that way -->

You're out of your jurisdiction, sergeant. :cop:

Cidrick
Jun 10, 2001

Praise the siamese
Jagged Alliance Mini-Mafia has concluded in a TOWN victory!

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Ok guys, I didn't get the kind of responses I was looking for for my superhero game and since Dexter Season 4 just finished and was completely amazing, I decided we'd be better suited for a Dexter mini mafia game!

Dexter, Born in Blood... A game for 10 people based on Season 4!

For the purposes of this game, though it won't be necessary for you to have watched the show and be current with it, it would certainly be recommended. I would hate to spoil anything for those of you who haven't watched this season.

The game will open on the 6th of Januray. It will be fast paced and I will be selective with the player list, giving preference to those who have seen the show and those I know to be good posters.

Trajanmax will be co-modding.

If you would like a spot, hit me up on AIM (TheContrarySon) or lemme know through PM. AIM is better though.

Chili fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Dec 26, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dominoes
Sep 20, 2007

Team Fortress 2 mafia is open for signups.

Open setup, some unique roles, perfect fakeclaims for scum.

• Locked thread