Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

Shumagorath posted:

It's the game. Infinity Ward also renamed grenade launchers to "noob tubes".

while MW2 is pretty dumb about making references to pop culture this guy I quoted is pretty dumb because nothing in his post is true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

MizuZero posted:

while MW2 is pretty dumb about making references to pop culture this guy I quoted is pretty dumb because nothing in his post is true

You've been griefed, son. Or maybe I have.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
MW2 apparently has built-in griefing since there's a viral unlimited ammo bug that allows you to, among other things, achieve automatic fire with the AC-130's 105mm cannon. Even if they patched that, people in other threads constantly complain that the netcode is nondeterministic or some bullshit because they will shoot someone, register hits then die only for their target's killcam to show an entirely different version of events.

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

Shumagorath posted:

MW2 apparently has built-in griefing since there's a viral unlimited ammo bug that allows you to, among other things, achieve automatic fire with the AC-130's 105mm cannon. Even if they patched that, people in other threads constantly complain that the netcode is nondeterministic or some bullshit because they will shoot someone, register hits then die only for their target's killcam to show an entirely different version of events.

it's patched and sometimes connections are lovely, but you're right in that the entire game is pretty much about making other people as angry as possible

EDIT: oh I guess I should give some basic examples

- creating a build with the perks Marathon (infinite sprint) Lightweight (faster moving speed) and Commando (increased melee distance), then equipping a care package smoke grenade (which greatly increases your sprinting speed) and running around knifing people faster than they can react

- using dual Winchester Model 1887s, as with a little messing around with perks and attachments they're pretty much unbeatable at short/medium range

- using the perk One Man Army (which allows you to switch between classes and obtain ammo refills at the expense of the ability to equip a secondary weapon) in concordance with a grenade launcher build in order to more or less maintain a constant bombardment of grenades from any place on the map, without the need to move around

- camping in general, as most weapons kill in less than a second of concentrated fire

- killstreak rewards, which punish people for sucking by killing them even more via raining death from above

- killcams

note that the first two things I mentioned are due for a balancing patch soon enough, and that the game is still pretty fun, but if you're goin to play this game and your disposition is similar to one of the manchildren in this thread, then you better get used to asking mom for new controller money

panko fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Jan 20, 2010

Craptacular
Jul 11, 2004

I played a whole Expert L4D2 campaign and then machinegunned the guy who was playing Coach right as he was getting on the chopper. My explanation that I was saving the rest of the team by making sure the chopper wasn't overloaded was not accepted.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
One of my friends changed the difficulty to expert at the very end of the Parish finale once. I was already in the chopper so I voted yes without thinking, but two of the other guys on the team instantly died and I'm pretty sure the guy who initiated the vote got punched into the helicopter by the Tank.

There was also the time I made it to the saferoom way ahead of everyone and stood behind the closed door with the autoshotgun. As soon as it opened I incapped all three of my teammates, but I picked them up right away since that kind of thing was grounds for real-life murder the following morning in L4D1.

We've had rounds in expert where we all reflexively killed each other in the safe room just to get it out of our system after bailing a level really badly.

notwhoyouknowiam
Jan 17, 2005

does not know the airspeed and velocity of an unlaiden (european) swallow
Team Fortress 2
There's a pretty common custom map out there called achievement_idle that people will join just to go afk and rack up random unlockable items. It consists of a central area with an un-capturable control point in the center, two short connecting hallways, and a pair of spawn-in rooms where the floor does constant damage. Often, what I'll do is build one teleporter entrance in the point room, and a dispenser and exit in the connection hallway. This is to allow disguised enemy spies into your spawn to get free backstabs, as well as heal them up to keep going.

I've actually had people join the other team just to take out my buildings before.

Also, there's a mario kart map out there that is prime hunting grounds for spawn camping, though it's full of horrible animu poo poo and chan memes. I've heard it was actually designed for ease of spawn camping, yet people still rage pretty hard when it gets done en-masse.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

They patched the Akimbo 1887's. The single 1887 is still pretty nasty, but back when MW2 first came out akimbo 1887's were pretty much unstoppable on a good player. Then there was the Jav glitch, which was hilarious. Then there was the respawning of carepackage grenades. And currently, MW2 suffers from akimbo G18s (the crosshairs are noticeably smaller than regular akimbo weapons) and Care Package Knifing. That style of knifing kept me playing for a little bit, but the overall game play was nothing like MW1 was.

In the short time line that MW2 has been out, the gently caress ups compared to the successes of the launch is catastrophic.

And the chuck norris reference was because the narrator of the video is a trendy human being. There is nothing you do that enhances anything in that game. Save what perks you choose.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

MizuZero posted:

- killcams

Honestly, this is all you ever need to tell me is in a game and I'll completely understand why the game is essentially made for making people rage as much as possible. In fact, just the idea of getting killed from an awesome fairly hidden position on the map because the game decides to tell everyone you kill exactly where you are is making me rage.

Tenacious J
Nov 20, 2002

I said it before, no one listened, I'll say it one more time. The best griefing to be had these days is in MW2. Just stand in doorways, or tight alleys lying down. It blocks your team and causes a disproportionate amount of rage.

Really, its ALARMING how angry people get about this.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Soulex posted:

They patched the Akimbo 1887's. The single 1887 is still pretty nasty, but back when MW2 first came out akimbo 1887's were pretty much unstoppable on a good player. Then there was the Jav glitch, which was hilarious. Then there was the respawning of carepackage grenades. And currently, MW2 suffers from akimbo G18s (the crosshairs are noticeably smaller than regular akimbo weapons) and Care Package Knifing. That style of knifing kept me playing for a little bit, but the overall game play was nothing like MW1 was.

In the short time line that MW2 has been out, the gently caress ups compared to the successes of the launch is catastrophic.

And the chuck norris reference was because the narrator of the video is a trendy human being. There is nothing you do that enhances anything in that game. Save what perks you choose.

Carepackage knifing is gone, they removed that by normalizing the speed. Unfortunately CPKing was the only good counter to tubing (other than more tubing), because tubes can't kill very well in close range and people hate that. (Most of the rage about CPKing came from, no surprise, tubers. It was normal for somebody to go loving KNIFER and then OMA tube spam in an effort to kill you.)

RoadCrewWorker
Nov 19, 2007

camels aren't so great

Tenacious J posted:

I said it before, no one listened, I'll say it one more time. The best griefing to be had these days is in MW2. Just stand in doorways, or tight alleys lying down. It blocks your team and causes a disproportionate amount of rage.

That sounds hilarous, are there any good videos of this? All i can find is boring TK stuff. :(

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Tenacious J posted:

Having military training to where if someone stands in a door way like that, you take him down (non lethally), it can get frustrating.

And them taking out CPKing furthers the fact that I will almost never come back to that game.

It's sad, because "everything is working as intended" meant MW2 was going to let CPK go on for a while.

I can't believe I bought that game...

Epimyth
Oct 23, 2009
Not sure if this one was posted in the last 120 pages but its easily one of the funniest examples of griefing I've ever encountered. I was actually crying when I first saw this, probably the best part about AoC actually.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-rl3RPC_Mw

apekillape
Jan 23, 2009

by Peatpot

Epimyth posted:

Not sure if this one was posted in the last 120 pages but its easily one of the funniest examples of griefing I've ever encountered. I was actually crying when I first saw this, probably the best part about AoC actually.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-rl3RPC_Mw

It has, but it's still hilarious.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Tenacious J posted:

Also use one man army with smoke grenades and continuously throw smoke grenades at your teammate's feet. This works better in objective based games. Sometimes will crash the server if you're lucky.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
A friend and I went into MW2 as team PROT, equipped with stun 'nades and riot shields. We would sprint everywhere and shield bash people to death. It is even funnier to me because I didn't waste my money on that lovely game, and that it was legitimately working on the people we played against.

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

I can't wait to try some of this MW2 stuff. I've been stealing clan tags for a cheap laughs, people really do rage about the smallest stuff. It's time to step it up a little bit.

Burning Beard
Nov 21, 2008

Choking on bits of fallen bread crumbs
Oh, this burning beard, I have come undone
It's just as I've feared. I have, I have come undone
Bugger dumb the last of academe

Red Orchestra

Last night I signed on as "The Terminator" and would single out a player, usually a foreign player (easy to find on this game, lots of East Europeans), then call them Sarah Conner as I would kill them at every opportunity. Every time they would die I would voice and type "TERMINATED" over and over. Then something magical happened: some dude named "KYLE REESE" signed on.

Kyle and me had some epic fights in the next 30 minutes. I don't think he ever got the joke, honestly, but he did get pissed off because I would switch teams on occasion to specifically set him up to die. On the Arad 24/7 map there's a German motor bike that is fast and almost unkillable. This tactic only worked once before he caught on, but I gunned it toward the Russian spawn and as I sped through the Russian spawn I made sure he knew that I was going to TERMINATE him. The mines in their spawn took care of the rest.
I changed my name a few times as well to sidle up as close as I could to him. Only once did I outright shoot him; that's just too easy.

-Smoked his tank so that it presents an easier target to the Russians (drop smoke behind it)

-Hop in his tank while he is firing to present his rear armor to the Russians.
(This move ques "GET OUT" over and over again.)

-Hop in the gunners seat, raise his barrel to the max elevation, set to load HE instead of AP and hop out. When he went to shoot, he would find he couldn't see the target and when he could, the round wouldn't do anything to the enemy tank, opening him up to get killed. He only figured it out the third time when he went to shoot.

He left after 30 minutes, but just typing "TERMINATED" after he died, every time, was killing me. I suppose it's not even that funny but playing the gimmick and having some poor fucker named "Kyle Reese" hop in after while was just too drat funny to pass up on.

Burning Beard fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Jan 21, 2010

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
Singling out one person and trying to ruin their life via videogames is so much fun, sometimes it hurts. I loved doing this in WoW, making a "friend" on the horde side, then following him around with a capped character, emoting /love /cheer and killing all the other lowbies. Being a druid, I could follow him into towns and still rape all the other low lever characters. Sometimes they would get cocky and follow groups around, then sick me on them.

Enter 3-hour Hillsbrad Free-for-alls. I like to think of it like this:

My enjoyment = E
Their annoyance = A
Number of inconvenienced players = X
Ax=E

FoF
Mar 22, 2007

I BET THE GOONS DID THIS

ASK ME ABOUT BITCOINS, CIS PRIVILEGE, AND MY MASSIVE KARMA ON REDDIT
I know this probably isn't the right place to ask but do goons still have a presence in travian?

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cannon_Fodder posted:

Singling out one person and trying to ruin their life via videogames is so much fun, sometimes it hurts. I loved doing this in WoW, making a "friend" on the horde side, then following him around with a capped character, emoting /love /cheer and killing all the other lowbies. Being a druid, I could follow him into towns and still rape all the other low lever characters. Sometimes they would get cocky and follow groups around, then sick me on them.

Enter 3-hour Hillsbrad Free-for-alls. I like to think of it like this:

My enjoyment = E
Their annoyance = A
Number of inconvenienced players = X
Ax=E

This is probably one of the few things I miss about WoW. Back in vanilla it was the world pvp spot. I loved ganking there mercilessly waiting for people to hop on their 60's to come and intervene. Man those were some fun times.

RNG
Jul 9, 2009

from a couple of pages back:

Fife posted:

I know this was a while back but it reminded me of something I had tried to forget. Same game. Same level. Probably the same age. I had my pet rabbit loose in the lounge where i was playing and just as i got to probably the same point as your brother it finished eating through the power cord.

Yes i was griefed by a rabbit.

One of the first times I played Tekken 5 was in a Greyhound station with about :30 between buses. In one play, I got to Jinpachi, who was a cheap piece of poo poo like every other Tekken boss, and had him down to about 2 hits' worth of health. Then this adorable little Hispanic girl I hadn't even noticed walked behind the machine and pulled the plug. That toddler was a born troll.

Nuke Goes KABOOM
Mar 24, 2007

by Fistgrrl

Burning Beard posted:

Red Orchestra

Last night I signed on as "The Terminator" and would single out a player, usually a foreign player (easy to find on this game, lots of East Europeans), then call them Sarah Conner as I would kill them at every opportunity. Every time they would die I would voice and type "TERMINATED" over and over.

I love you.

clamiam
Mar 4, 2008

IF A ROBOT IS BUILT IN THE FORM OF HUMAN BEINGS IT IS HARAAM
Now that I think of it, my dad is really good at unintentional griefing. When I go back home to visit him, he'll often walk into a room where my brother or I are playing a game and start asking questions: "What does that do?" "Who's that guy?" "What's happened so far?". I appreciate that he likes spending time with us and just wants to make conversation, but on the other hand he is almost completely gaming-illiterate.

Probably the best example of this is when he tries to make suggestions. "Why don't you try doing X?", he'll say. I then start thinking of what to say in reply, and realize that in order to explain why there's a 99% chance his suggestion wouldn't work, I'd have to explain all the conventions of an entire genre of games to him, the special conventions of the particular game I'm playing, and all the background that's led up to the point I'm playing right now. I usually simply say "OK", or just say nothing at all.

It's especially great when he does this at a critical point in the game :xd:

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
My mom would pilot my TIE Bomber into a Star Destroyer each time she would hop into the seat at the PC.

loving goddamnit mom, not gonna get back into the fighter squadron with you being lovely.

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one
I started griefing on TF2 again. Perhaps because I refuse to go onto 32 player shitfests, I always wind up on servers that are only kept alive by resident clans. They are always heavily administrated and that poses a problem, so I learned to adapt.

I'll start by being an outright dick, build a teleporter that takes people backwards or teleports an unwitting engie sitting behind his SG back to spawn, leaving his SG unattended. When someone calls me out as a griefer I'll play dumb, apologize for building my teleporter backwards, and erect a new teleporter. This time it's level 1 and takes you 10 feet from the spawn door. I'll leave this up for a while until a enough people say "what the gently caress was the point of that teleporter" and call an admin on me again.

Yet again, I play dumb and apologize and get to work building a better teleporter. With a little skill and good use of level geometry I manage to erect a teleporter in a very forward strategic spot that is hard for enemies to hit but places anyone that goes through directly into their crossfire. I then sit back at spawn and keep wrenching my teleporter entrance to keep it alive as long as possible. Some more people will complain, "don't take his teleporter it will just get you killed," but what admin would ever punish me when I am clearly doing my best each time someone complains about me.

I find getting some pub commander to gently explain the mechanics of the game to me as amusing as getting them frothing at the mouth. Their growing frustration after each of my unique ways of doing exactly what they said, incorrectly, makes it so much sweeter when they finally burst. :gonk:

Cue 'Relax dude, he's new.'

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

clamiam posted:

Now that I think of it, my dad is really good at unintentional griefing. When I go back home to visit him, he'll often walk into a room where my brother or I are playing a game and start asking questions: "What does that do?" "Who's that guy?" "What's happened so far?". I appreciate that he likes spending time with us and just wants to make conversation, but on the other hand he is almost completely gaming-illiterate.

Probably the best example of this is when he tries to make suggestions. "Why don't you try doing X?", he'll say. I then start thinking of what to say in reply, and realize that in order to explain why there's a 99% chance his suggestion wouldn't work, I'd have to explain all the conventions of an entire genre of games to him, the special conventions of the particular game I'm playing, and all the background that's led up to the point I'm playing right now. I usually simply say "OK", or just say nothing at all.
Heh, my dad's worse because he makes me :kratos: while watchnig him play, but it's HIS XBox, and HIS atrocious bargain-bin games. The thing that kills me is that he becomes functionally retarded as soon as he picks up a controller, and the main time my mom lets him play games is when I'm visiting..

:crossarms: "Okay dad, see that door in front of you? Walk up to it and hit A like the last 20 doors."

:downs: "Which one's A?" *throws his character into a spin so rapid it makes you dizzy*

:crossarms: "A's the green button, dad. Green for "Go," B for "Cancel," remember me telling you this 6,000 times?"

:downs: "Okay!" *jumps off ledge by hitting left shoulder bumper*

The worst part is that he's much, much better at anything resembling a puzzle game than I am - he beat Myst and every sequel, among other games. But even in a THIRD PERSON game, he still can't figure out which way he's looking, or whether it's a floor, wall, ceiling, or gibbering alien shooting pulses of flashing purple light.. :smithicide:

Two weekends ago I spent most of an hour watching him try to deal with the first zero-gravity section in Dead Space, until I finally picked up the controller, spun 180 degrees, and leapt directly through the door he'd been spinning in circles (despite me pointing my finger at the screen from 3 feet away) trying to find, and handed it back to him. Then I went and got a drink.

coyo7e fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Jan 22, 2010

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
No offense but you come across like a petty dick. I can understand helping some one that is terrible at anything can be frustrating when they make no signs of progress, but gently caress. That goes beyond being frustrated straight into mean spirited with a hint of superiority complex. I WAS SO MAD I LEFT AND GOT A COKE.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

You clearly have never watched someone who sucks at video games play them.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
I used to love playing Halo at work with my coworkers - two of them were really good, I was god awful but still landed a kill or two here and there, but the fourth person, one of our managers, was bad. She'd aim up constantly, run around in circles, and I think the only thing she ever successfully shot was a wall. She laughed about it, and we did too. At least there's one person in the world worse at controlling FPS games with a gamepad than I am. :unsmith:

GottaPayDaTrollToll
Dec 3, 2009

by Lowtax
There are probably enough good "gaming with dad" stories to fill their own thread.

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER
LIVE AT MONSTER TRUCK JAM 2KXX

GottaPayDaTrollToll posted:

There are probably enough good "gaming with dad" stories to fill their own thread.

Although he wasn't my actual dad, I lived with a father figure for a few years that liked to play videogames. I think that escapes most non-gamers is the concept of "actual" movement in a 3D space using a controller. He had no problems playing a game like Diablo/D2 (his favorite) which moved his character indirectly; that is, clicking the left mouse button in an area and having the character move to it, or holding it down to change the character's direction. He didn't have an issue playing puzzle/adventure games either, as the aforementioned Myst dad, he loved the Traitor's Gate series (which left me stumped in most places) and had no problem with them, even the quick action pre-QTE type sequences.

Make him actually control a character, whether in first or third person, left him bewildered however. He understood game concepts, but could not wrap his mind around moving or aiming in 3D space. He'd do okay with practice in games that just had 3rd person movement, not aiming, like Metal Gear or Tenchu (actually being really good at the latter), but anything with more directional input than that left him reeling.

sc4rs
Sep 15, 2007

This is what I think of your opinion.

Code Jockey posted:

I used to love playing Halo at work with my coworkers - two of them were really good, I was god awful but still landed a kill or two here and there, but the fourth person, one of our managers, was bad. She'd aim up constantly, run around in circles, and I think the only thing she ever successfully shot was a wall. She laughed about it, and we did too. At least there's one person in the world worse at controlling FPS games with a gamepad than I am. :unsmith:

Along these lines, a few buddies of mine got our girlfriends together and gave them 30 second crash courses in how to play Halo, and then watched them jump around each other trying to melee each other since it was so much easier than firing. It was hilarious. In retrospect we should have let the three of them play online just to hear how mad their teammates got.

Weezy88
Sep 25, 2006
Every time I try to show my dad a game he refuses to believe I'm controlling what happens on the screen.

I did get him to play Wii bowling with me once though and he really enjoyed it :unsmith:

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

Snatch Duster posted:

No offense but you come across like a petty dick. I can understand helping some one that is terrible at anything can be frustrating when they make no signs of progress, but gently caress. That goes beyond being frustrated straight into mean spirited with a hint of superiority complex. I WAS SO MAD I LEFT AND GOT A COKE.
No offense but you come across like a judgmental rear end. I can understand feeling superior to someone on an internet forum because you feel that you're a veritable rock of patience and understanding, but gently caress. That goes beyond being "holier than thou" and straight into mean spirited with a hint of superiority - oh wait, no, it's exactly the same thing as holier than thou. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'D FEEL SUPERIOR AND POST IT.

Edit: to contribute, I made a thread because I'd like to hear some more stories of people who lose patience at other people's (lack of) playskill. http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3257906

coyo7e fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Jan 23, 2010

Zero Star
Jan 22, 2006

Robit the paranoid blogger.

Ringo Star Get posted:

My mom would pilot my TIE Bomber into a Star Destroyer each time she would hop into the seat at the PC.

loving goddamnit mom, not gonna get back into the fighter squadron with you being lovely.
Haha, you got griefed by your own mother :xd:

To contribute, my friend and I have been trolling the gently caress out of Playstation Home lately. We've got a "Chris Hansen" gimmick going, where one of us pretends to be a girl and lures a horny male user back to our house, where the other one comes out from hiding dressed as Chris Hansen and reads out the sick poo poo they've been saying in chat. Every single victim has absolutely flipped out.

Also, I play as a girl and say to creepy guys "I'll come back to your apartment... if you can beat me at draughts"... and then wipe the floor with them at the game. I swear to god, I've gotten death threats over this poo poo. I've also got one random PM from some dude who asked if I wanted to see him whack off over webcam :gonk:

Lastly, there's currently a bug in the Home Square chessboards - if Black castles at any point, it quits the game and both players are left standing there. Naturally, I always play as Black, trigger the glitch, and then accuse other people of ragequitting because I'm beating them.

Fun times.

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED

GottaPayDaTrollToll posted:

My dad stopped trying to play video games after the Super NES era. I would try and help him get the hang of games (I don't remember which ones), but it would always go the same way. Dad gets stuck on a wall, I say "Press A to jump, dad," dad looks down at the controller because he can't memorize where the A button is. It was mind boggling to me at the time because I was so young and didn't understand how it wasn't just second nature to know that the A button was the one on the far right.

Looking back, I should have made fun of him for it when he was teaching me how to drive for the first time (in a huge, empty parking lot, I might add). Dad: "Okay, now ease on the gas pedal." Me: *ducks head under steering column to visually locate gas pedal* Dad: "Hit the brarkes." Me: *ducks under steering column* Dad: "LEFT THE LEFT PEDAL OHGOD!"

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

My dad actually used to wake me up in the middle of the night when I was about 6 or 7. He'd get me to go into the living room and play video games with him. It was pretty cool, and looking back I think that's where a lot of my Nintendo nostalgia comes from. Playing Mario, Excitebike, and Duck Hunt with the old man at 2 am when my brother and sister were still asleep I guess helped develop my love for video games as well as having that connection with my father. We had a Genesis as well.

Of course this all stopped as soon as I started beating him. I tried to get him to play some games not to long ago with me, and he flat out refused.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

coyo7e posted:

My dad

Che Delilas posted:

My dad

Soulex posted:

My dad
I made a thread because I wanna hear more of these.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3257906

• Locked thread