Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Captain Scandinaiva posted:

On the planet Manaan there is a fairly long quest sequence for dark side characters with a quest giver you need to revisit. At the end of the main quest for that planet there is also a dark side solution to a problem that will get you banned from the planet. For life. So be careful.
Oh yeah - if you remember your planet goals, the one on... well, I won't spoiler it, the fish-guy planet, the travel to it telegraphed in advance. You may want to do the initial stages of this planet first (since they're very easy and give nice rewards) and only come back for the final stage once you're done with every other planet. That ensures you don't miss out on anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Celebrity Ghost
Sep 26, 2007

Swiss Army Knife posted:

Any Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic info?

People already answered you but I just wanted to give my two cents:
You don't need to hold back ALL your levels on the starting planet, but you don't really need to go beyond 4 to finish all the sidequests either. Even the arena fight can be won with some luck and by abusing the various stims and grenades you should find doing other quests. By the time I finish, I can potentially be level 7, enough that you're hurting some of your Jedi levels if you used them.

Besides that, all three basic classes give some nice perks for going to at least 4, in some cases 5 or 6, and all three are worth it their own way, so don't worry on that (Soldier- Extra Feats at 2/4/6, and more HP; Scout- Nice Class skills, free Implants if taken to 4/6; Scoundrel- Sneak Attack damage at 3/5 and Uncanny Dodge for your unarmored Jedi butt). Jedi classes all offer their own nice perks every 5 levels I think, which is why you want to avoid going above 5/6, though the Consular one is just higher chance to land your Force powers. Extra Jedi levels also means more Force powers.

Avoid any feats related to guns or secondary skills. Choose one special melee attack and stick with it (Flurry+Force Speed turns you into a blender!). This advice doesn't necessarily apply to your party members, as the game sort of starts them on the Feat paths that work well for them, or sometimes you'll waste levels trying to put them on a new track.

And use whatever Force powers you want. Yeah you're penalized for using the wrong alignment, but force regenerates fast enough and the game isn't hard enough to worry about it. Last game I went through as a Light side dude with Lightning up his sleeve; It just meant I could finish some fights quicker. Just try not to overlap 'similar' spells, i.e. like Stun, Horror, and Push, are all essentially AOE crowd control. Just give your Jedi teammates the powers you don't take. Speed is ultimately the best power, in terms of stats and in terms of being able to travel through maps quicker.

Celebrity Ghost fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Apr 23, 2010

Jarl
Nov 8, 2007

So what if I'm not for the ever offended?
Batman Arkham Asylum

My computer exceed the requirements, but when I tried the demo way back it ran like poo poo. Now I'm reconsidering buying the game, so are there some performance issues with the demo that the game itself doesn't have?

What else should I know before going up against the joker and his cohorts?

Serious Michael
Oct 13, 2007

Is only joking.
Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura

I started it before and then I died from a wolf or something, so I'm not counting that, where should I go from the beginning zeppelin crash?

Zushio
May 8, 2008
CoD 4 Single Player:

Enemies constantly respawn in any given firefight until you cross a specific point on the map. As such, playing on higher difficulties, you have to not only kill guys, but push through gaps in the lines so you can eventually stop the respawning. Your men are invincible, so if you can get through an area your men will follow and kill all the enemies you've missed (if you have).

In the level Charlie Don't Surf you'll have to assault a TV Station, one room in particular is a huge hassle, you'll know it when you get to it. Quick solution is to clear out a wave of enemies, go through the door, follow the right hand wall to the corner, follow wall again until you get to a side room, then just hang around in there clearing guys until the AI allies show up and you can continue.

HaroldofTheRock
Jun 3, 2003

Pillbug

Jarl posted:

Batman Arkham Asylum

My computer exceed the requirements, but when I tried the demo way back it ran like poo poo. Now I'm reconsidering buying the game, so are there some performance issues with the demo that the game itself doesn't have?

What else should I know before going up against the joker and his cohorts?

I don't know about the performance issues but if you decide to buy you might want to wait for the game of the year edition:

http://pc.ign.com/articles/107/1077880p1.html

Vander
Aug 16, 2004

I am my own hero.

MY FANTASYS.zip posted:

Master of Orion 2.

If you choose telepathic, you can mitigate it's high point cost by taking the ground combat penalty. You'll never need it!

As an addendum, telepathic, omniscient, and creative is easy-mode.

If you're playing a custom race, whichever portrait you use will stop that race from playing in your game. So if you hate someone, gently caress you, rock people use their portrait!

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Serious Michael posted:

I started it before and then I died from a wolf or something, so I'm not counting that, where should I go from the beginning zeppelin crash?
You might want to scan this thread for previous posts regarding Arcanum.

Basic stuff from the beginning crash: Scan the entire area, including the caves. At your level, the junk you'll find is still useful. Pick up the camera and either keep it with you or remember where you stowed it - you'll need it for a quest in Caladon.

Talking to Virgil and going past the statue will lead you out of the valley and will give you a map indicator for the nearest settlement.

More generically, character building: The mage (harm + high dexterity) or fighter (you don't necessarily have to go half-orc, either) builds work rather well for your first time through. You might want to mix either with thief, to make things really easy (sometimes a bit to easy, once you're looting shops in the capital city). Leave guns and explosions for your next playthrough (the third playthrough should really be with an idiot character with 3 int). If you're going mage, you may want to research the spell tree that leads to teleportation, since you'll eventually be unable to ride trains.

Pick one chest in the capital city (not a trash bin) and store all your weird junk / quest items in it.

When in Ashbury, run south until you find a dog being beaten. Rescue it, and you'll find the best companion ever. (make sure you have teleportation before you do though)

Darval
Nov 20, 2007

Shiny.

Serious Michael posted:

The game is pretty linear in the start. Accept Virgil's help, and he should help you out a lot in combat in the beginning. Remember to explore the whole area around the crash site, there are a few items to be found, a quest to start, a main storyline hint, and a good amount of parts if you go the tech skill route.

This is a good site if you want some tips for the beginning of the game:
http://www.angelfire.com/hero/tjekanefir/arc.htm

It's a great game with a cool Steampunk setting, so hang in there!

Astfgl
Aug 31, 2001

Serious Michael posted:

Before you do anything else you should make sure you have the unofficial arcanum patch installed. Without it the game is notoriously buggy.

You should probably take Virgil into your party if you haven't already (he'll be the only thing at the crash site that DOESN'T attack you). And before you leave the crash site, you should loot the corpses and make sure you pick up the letter, the camera, the matchbook & passport, and the amulet.

Then, talk to Virgil and he'll advise you on where to go next (Shrouded Hills).

General tips:
- If you like to micromanage, play as a tech. If you don't like rummaging through trashbins and obsessively collecting junk, play as a mage.
- Experience gets doled out on a per-hit and per-kill basis. So if you have a large party than tends to mow through enemies before you can get into the fight, you'll gain levels much more slowly than if you had a party of one or two and you dealt the majority of the damage.
- If you plan on using a ranged attack (throwing, bow or firearms) then try not to put any points into melee, as character points are scarce.
- Save your fate points for things like picking pockets (but never locks).
- Familiarize yourself with the way skills work. Character points govern your rank in a skill (i.e., the red bar), and your rank affects the chance that your skill will succeed or the effectiveness of the skill. Your level in a skill is nothing, Apprentice, Expert or Master. Levels grant unique bonuses like not jamming locks or never critically failing on an attack, making them worth nabbing as soon as possible. Almost everyone in Arcanum can train you in something, but finding Expert and Master trainers can be challenging.
- Anyone can prowl well enough to avoid being detected by sleeping characters. So if you only plan on robbing people at night, you never need to invest in prowling.
- I don't think Gamble, Haggle, Heal, Backstab, Prowling, Spot/Disarm Traps are worth investing points in.
- The most important skills in the game vary depending on your style, but Repair, Persuasion, Pick Locks and then a combat skill of your choice are invaluable in most situations.

Companions:
- If you want Loghaire, you need high intelligence/persuasion. And if you go this route, you'll also want to keep Magnus in your party, too. The two have a questline that works better if both are present.
- If you want Gar, you need high int/persuasion but you can't ever give him his freedom, or he'll disappear forever.
- If you want Thorold, you need to be at least level 22, and he'll leave if you don't help him get home immediately, so don't leave anything in his inventory that you don't want to lose. The same applies to Swyft.
- If you want Worthless Mutt, you need to save him from being kicked to death the first time you arrive in Ashbury. He'll be lying along the SE outer wall of the inn, and if you don't hurry he can die permanently. Mutt is the best melee fighter you can get on Arcanum, and can make combat very boring. Mutt will also prevent you from riding on trains.

Quest stuff:
- Don't sell the camera to Ristezze in Shrouded Hills. Find another way to complete his quest and hang on to the camera.
- If you plan on stealing stuff, it's advisable to let Lucan (the Shrouded Hills bridge) live, and persuade him to leave instead of killing him.
- When you get to Tarant, find the small man outside the warehouse in the docks, and kill the rats for him. You can now safely store your belongs in the containers in his warehouse. This is essential for a tech character.
- You should complete the Garringsburg Heist quest in Tarant before the Dolores Beston/Madame Toussaud quest to get a better reward from the psychic.
- Speak to Lianna in Dernholm about her father before you go to the Isle of Despair.
- When you're in the Bedokaan village, be sure to grab the heartstone laying on the ground.
- You'll need two pieces of mithril ore to complete quests in the game, but you can use or sell the rest.
- Speak to everyone in the Roseborough Inn. One of them will send you on a quest that will help you find a bridge on the western side of the continent to make travel easier.
- When you get to T'sen Ang, equip the Molochean Hand amulet before approaching the entrance.
- You'll have the option to acquire your own ship at one point, and it's recommended you take the opportunity.
- When you find the tomb, read the lid before leaving the crypt and returning to the Panarii temple.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

I actually played The Witcher before, but I don't remember a thing about the mechanics besides how annoying the "click their weak spot stagger moment for massive damage". What's the best way/character build to get through flunky combat as quickly as possible?

Captain Scandinaiva
Mar 29, 2010

Xander77 posted:

I actually played The Witcher before, but I don't remember a thing about the mechanics besides how annoying the "click their weak spot stagger moment for massive damage". What's the best way/character build to get through flunky combat as quickly as possible?

Putting points into the stun spell (aard?) is handy, it lets you finish off enemies in one hit if the spell succeeds.

Otherwise you should probably lower combat difficulty so you get the "flaming sword" icon that tells you when to attack, if you haven't allready done so. You pretty much need every sword style -fast attack for smaller enemies, strong attack for big enemies and group for, well, groups, steel for humans and silver for monsters. And you should get more than enough points to become good with every skill.

Don't know how viable a character focused on magic is.

a glitch
Jun 27, 2008

no wait stop

Soiled Meat
Any advice for Neverwinter Nights 2? Got the game + it's expansion a while back and I'm just getting round to installing the thing. I heard it was quite buggy/glitchy, so any advice on that front would be welcome too.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Captain Scandinaiva posted:

Don't know how viable a character focused on magic is.

Not very. The stun spell is the only one you need for the entire game.

Vander
Aug 16, 2004

I am my own hero.
Any tips for Final Fantasy: The Crystal Bearers?

Olaf The Stout
Oct 16, 2009

FORUMS NO.1 SLEEPY DAWGS MEMESTER
Small question that doesn't warrant its own thread:
In Link to the Past, there's a doorway on the Pyramid of Power I can't get to, just west of the superbomb room.

How do I get in there?

Edit: Here's a picture.
Click here for the full 848x512 image.

Olaf The Stout fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Apr 25, 2010

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
During the battle with Ganon, fall off to the side.

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.
Any tips for Sins of a Solar Empire? I'm trying to get into 4x games, but having not really played any before, I'm finding out they're pretty complex and the in-game tutorials don't help all that much.

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Friends: Protected
World: Saved
Crablettes: Eaten

GreatGreen posted:

Any tips for Sins of a Solar Empire? I'm trying to get into 4x games, but having not really played any before, I'm finding out they're pretty complex and the in-game tutorials don't help all that much.

Sins is really, really easy by 4X standards. It's still a bit complicated, so here's some tips.

1. Construct a Capital Ship facility before anything else. You get a "free" capship, take the one that colonizes planets.
2. Put its first point into the ability that colonizes planets. Send it out to gain levels off neutral planets and colonize them.
3. Make sure you take its colonize ability off autocast, so it colonizes AFTER it's cleared out the defenders.
4. Unless they changed it a lot recently, LR frigates are the best ships in the early game.
5. The AI likes bidding up pirates at the last minute, so keep an eye out.
6. I'm not sure if they fixed this in the Diplomacy xpac, but in vanilla/entrenchment you can bid up pirates on two opposing AIs and they'll bid against each other. It's almost trivial to make them pay out a ton for bounties.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

GreatGreen posted:

Diversify your fleet. A lot of people seem to think that Capital Ships are the most expensive = Capital Ships are the best and they build a fleet of like 8 of them and nothing else. One capital ship with some support, strike, etc. will kick the gently caress out of a cost-equivalent all-capital fleet.

Kruller
Feb 20, 2004

It's time to restore dignity to the Farnsworth name!

MY FANTASYS.zip posted:

Dawn of Discovery/Anno 1404

You can refill anything that is refillable of the same type on an island by holding down Shift when you hit the refill button. This includes Lumber camps, Coal Mines, and the best one, Norias. You can also put buildings to sleep the same way.

If you feel like "cheating", you can build multiple norias near a farm to increase the value each plot does. With 6 norias on desert terrian, you can build 22 spice/date/etc. farms around it with 1 plot each, and they will all run at 100% efficiency. It may get patched out eventually, though.

If you're having trouble with the Where's Waldo quests, slow down time. This effectively gives you 90 minutes to complete a 30 minute quest, and when your city gets big enough, you WILL need that time.

On Where's Waldo quests, mousing over the quest icon on the side tray will ping where ONE of the needed people is. Very handy for quests that ask for 1 guy, very annoying for 6.

You can turn off a lot of notifications, like voice notifications that something has stopped producing. You will want to do this very very quickly. You can also turn off the notification that someone purchased something in your harbor, in case you didn't want to tell your friends that Hasaan Bin Sahid burnt a hole in your purse.

If you're playing a continuous game with no AI, start with a flagship rather than a warehouse. You can scout around, taking no hit to money since your flagship has no upkeep, and you can find an ideal island to start a city. Then find another island for basic production, and reserve the entire first island for housing. It hurts on cash in the beginning, but pays off big time later on.

If the Academy of Wisdom is available, GET IT. There is no better neutral power in the game, period.

Roads don't need to be covered by a market or warehouse to "work". As long as there is eventually a path to a building, it will count for satisfying the people.

Once you can build an oriental shipyard (or the Academy gives you a plan for it), you should never build another small trading ship. Caravels get all the same bonuses, have two item slots, and cost less upkeep.

Selling goods out of your warehouse is more profitable than selling directly at the end of a trading route. If you're really industrious, make a warehouse island that all of your routes end at, and sell only from that island. You'll make a retarded amount of money.

Customs officers can trigger other customs officers. If you have a CO that triggers at 15t sold, and gives you 3t of something, and another CO that triggers at 18t sold, the 18t CO will go off if you sell 15t, because 18t total traded hands.

If you have the expansion, Bailiwicks are insanely good on high production islands. They're worthless until the upkeep costs of the island are at or above 400, however. They also allow you to manage every production building on every island that has a Bailiwick from one screen.

Make sure you adjust your trade route pick up capacity later in the game when your ships can hold more, so you don't have ships that can hold 65t or 70t of goods only grabbing 40t.

You'll want to turn voices down eventually, especially once the Vizier starts yapping, or if you have Benedicta connected. That bitch never shuts up.

Jive One
Sep 11, 2001

I'm looking to dive into Starflight for the first time, specifically the Genesis version. Technically I attempted to play this before, but if I remember right I had some trouble finding/selling resources and I ran out of fuel and got stranded. This time I'd like to get a good start so I ask for some general tips for the beginning.

I have team membership down from DSimpson's FAQ so really it's just ship and shuttle config as well as locating and using resources effectively. For planetary landings, is it better to traverse manually from resource to resource or instead land and re-land?

dodecahardon
Oct 20, 2008
I just bought Sins of a Solar Empire Trinity and I'm unsure if there's any reason to play the original game (or Entrenchment) as opposed to just starting with Diplomacy. Any thoughts?

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
Probably not the place to ask it, but I can't think of anywhere else. Did a goon work on the GBA remake of Breath of Fire 2? I see a lot of "something awful" in the dialogue, and there was a war 10 years earlier called "Goonheim".

Ratatozsk
Mar 6, 2007

Had we turned left instead, we may have encountered something like this...
I'm about to start up FFX. I've watched a good amount of it but never played it myself, and I'd like to make Khimari less of a disappointment than he usually seems to be. From what I've read, there're worthwhile nodes in his area, but it seems like the MP isn't very worthwhile without some MP-burning skills to use it on. What can I do to make Khimari less useless?

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Friends: Protected
World: Saved
Crablettes: Eaten
I think he needs Lv4 unlock spheres, which let him break into other people's areas. There's not too many of those early on though.

Granted I haven't played it since high school.

GoodShipNostalgia
May 7, 2007

"The good ship Nostalgia for Infinity. Still very much as you left her."

adocious posted:

I just bought Sins of a Solar Empire Trinity and I'm unsure if there's any reason to play the original game (or Entrenchment) as opposed to just starting with Diplomacy. Any thoughts?
There's no single player campaign or anything, so just play Diplomacy. Preferably with friends.

Draile
May 6, 2004

forlorn llama

Ratatozsk posted:

I'm about to start up FFX. I've watched a good amount of it but never played it myself, and I'd like to make Khimari less of a disappointment than he usually seems to be. From what I've read, there're worthwhile nodes in his area, but it seems like the MP isn't very worthwhile without some MP-burning skills to use it on. What can I do to make Khimari less useless?

Send him down Rikku's path for speed and an extra thief early on. You can then divert him into Lulu's path where he'll learn a bunch of the mid-range elemental spells right away. Lulu's big weakness is that she's slow, so the speed you picked up on Rikku's path will offset the biggest weakness of Lulu's.

None of that will make Kimarhi the best character but it will make him valuable. The ability to steal is particularly handy because you can get it a long time before you get Rikku.

Edit: Also, even when Rikku joins you having two characters able to steal is hugely helpful for grinding out upgrade components.

Woffle
Jul 23, 2007

Jive One posted:

I'm looking to dive into Starflight for the first time, specifically the Genesis version. Technically I attempted to play this before, but if I remember right I had some trouble finding/selling resources and I ran out of fuel and got stranded. This time I'd like to get a good start so I ask for some general tips for the beginning.

I have team membership down from DSimpson's FAQ so really it's just ship and shuttle config as well as locating and using resources effectively. For planetary landings, is it better to traverse manually from resource to resource or instead land and re-land?

I love this game so much but its' been a while since I've played it so let's see what I can remember...

Initially you want to upgrade non combat things only and run away if you get into a skirmish. If you don't stray too far you're unlikely to get into any firefights anyway and you don't start out with a real reason to fight since the economic rewards are pretty low. Instead, buy cargo holds first until you have the max number. Then, you're pretty much just finding planets that will give you decent return (think rodnium, platinum and gold) so you can get the mineral scanner 2. Once you have this, every planet that has decent minerals anywhere on it pretty much becomes a gold mine.

Look at the faq for the exact figures but you can make a lot of money in the early on by recommending planets for colonization. Just make sure you don't recommend something uninhabitable. That costs a pretty penny.

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude

Jive One posted:

I'm looking to dive into Starflight

-Look into all rumors about artifacts. You want all of them, and need most.
-You don't really need fancy weapons until you can easily afford them.
-If you have nothing to do, go scan every planet of every system for habitable worlds. Print out a map and circle ones you've explored previously. Some maps don't show stars in nebulas.
-Obsequious means friendly to the point of worship and subservience. :downs:

Imapanda
Sep 12, 2008

Majoris Felidae Peditum
Is there anything I should know about Spore and Spore: Galactic Adventures? I have a few extra dollars to spend and they seem like pretty interesting games.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Jive One posted:

If you read the rumors one of them says they found some activity at a certain coordinate. Don't go here until you're ready to finish the game because when you do it activates a timer.

tolerabletariff
Jul 3, 2009

Do you think I'm spooky?

GoodShipNostalgia posted:

There's no single player campaign or anything, so just play Diplomacy. Preferably with friends.

It's also important to note that if you own Entrenchment, the features associated with it are folded into Diplomacy. So there is literally no point in playing either the original or Entrenchment if you own the third expansion.

Gaggins
Nov 20, 2007

Ratatozsk posted:

He's gonna suck (or be mediocre) until you can send him through Auron's nodes to get massive strength. I sent him down Yuna's path just so he could get cure and be the primary healer because he can just lancet stuff when he runs out of mp. Worked for me.

Vander
Aug 16, 2004

I am my own hero.
Any tips for Grand Theft Auto III, San Andreas, or Vice City? (Thank you, Steam!)

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Just make sure you play em in order. Each new game adds a few new things that would be missed by going backwards. Like no bikes in LC, or no climbing in VC.

Later in LC there is a mission where you have to find 9 hotdog stands and destroy them within a time limit. They only show up on your radar if youre within a certain distance. The timer starts when you destroy the first one so what you can do is drive around the city until all of them show up on your radar, and THEN start destroying.

Thats about all I can remember.

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

THAT GOD DAMN MOSQUITO JUST KEEPS COMING BACK
GTA3 has one of the most entertaining cheats out of the three - if you type BOOMBOOMBOOM, every car in the vicinity will explode, and each additional BOOM will fire off the code again, sending wrecks high into the sky.

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.
I'm about to play Stronghold for the first time. Anything I should know?

m2pt5 posted:

GTA3 has one of the most entertaining cheats out of the three - if you type BOOMBOOMBOOM, every car in the vicinity will explode, and each additional BOOM will fire off the code again, sending wrecks high into the sky.

1. Bind "boomboomboom" to a key.
2. Use cheats to spawn a massive pile of cars
3. Press "boomboomboom" button as rapidly as possible.
4. Profit.

Ratatozsk
Mar 6, 2007

Had we turned left instead, we may have encountered something like this...

Vander posted:

Any tips for Grand Theft Auto III, San Andreas, or Vice City? (Thank you, Steam!)

This works best in GTA III and maybe Vice City. Get yourself a tank. Rotate the turret until it's facing backwards. Fire the turret repeatedly while accelerating. You can reach sports car speeds with the tank and even complete some unique jumps with that sucker. As a bonus, any cars in your way on the road just explode when they come into contact with you. This can be done in San Andreas, but the tanks are less sturdy and the turret resets itself to the front automatically.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Real Happy Camper
Dec 11, 2007

These children have taught me how to believe.

Ratatozsk posted:

This works best in GTA III and maybe Vice City. Get yourself a tank. Rotate the turret until it's facing backwards. Fire the turret repeatedly while accelerating. You can reach sports car speeds with the tank and even complete some unique jumps with that sucker. As a bonus, any cars in your way on the road just explode when they come into contact with you. This can be done in San Andreas, but the tanks are less sturdy and the turret resets itself to the front automatically.

Put on flying cars when you do this. After you hit 3 stars (which will take maybe 5 seconds) you can get in dogfights with helicopters.