Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MMMCCLI
Apr 24, 2009
I would have done the same because I love Despised Icon except for one thing, all their merch is pretty much balls.

No offence.

RIP DI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krustster
Mar 26, 2007

But I hope you leave enough room for my fist, because I'm going to ram it into your stomach!!!
Well I got one pretty cool shirt from them once, but then the supposed "XL" turned out to be the size of like a medium. so... yeah I dunno

Cock Soup
Oct 15, 2006

krustster posted:

Well I got one pretty cool shirt from them once, but then the supposed "XL" turned out to be the size of like a medium. so... yeah I dunno

Yeah, Canadian XL is pretty much an American Medium...

beadgc
Jun 11, 2005
bass
The Armed has released a 4-track EP which you can get for free here: http://friendsthroughcommonenemies.com/

Some people are having problems downloading it from that site so if you're experiencing this aswell you can download it from here: http://getmetal.org/hardcore/302-the-armed-common-enemies-2010.html

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,
What are those loving awesome drums played at around 20 seconds of this video? (bonus: do you know where I can listen to more?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxUnDJxqiug

edit: they kinda sound like they're hitting tin or something
link works now too

thehandtruck fucked around with this message at 20:38 on May 12, 2010

Spiral
Dec 20, 2003

beadgc posted:

The Armed has released a 4-track EP

you're my hero

also if anyone has any issues with the DL PM or email me at: elkjar@gmail.com and i'll beat the gently caress out of our coder dude.

(ps im in this band and if you buy the record let me know so i can put some extra fun goodies in your package)

(pss. totally gay, i know)

-Dethstryk-
Oct 20, 2000

Spiral posted:

you're my hero

also if anyone has any issues with the DL PM or email me at: elkjar@gmail.com and i'll beat the gently caress out of our coder dude.

(ps im in this band and if you buy the record let me know so i can put some extra fun goodies in your package)

(pss. totally gay, i know)
I've loved the hell out of that first release and downloaded this the instant it became available, so good for you guys. I just ordered the biggest package off the site (jeremy at thoughtcoma.com was my address) and I can't wait to wear that shirt.

Seriously, excellent poo poo. Someone sign that vinyl or something for me and I'll throw even more love your way.

Spiral
Dec 20, 2003

for sure man. I'll see what cool poo poo i can throw into the package.

thanks for listening!

Major Burns
Jul 25, 2007

I'm still listening to your album since it came out, I hope to get the super-deluxe pack if it doesn't sell out but I have to save for a while because shipping to here brings it to about $40.

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Powerless Rise is growing on me just like every other AILD album ever.

It's a good thing.

Also:

Hey TicketMaster, putting $13 on my charge just because isn't really convenient at all. Douches.

the Bunt
Sep 24, 2007

YOUR GOLDEN MAGNETIC LIGHT
I'm gonna go to that Cool Tour but I hope it's more BTBAM than anything and the less As I Lay Dying the better.

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

I'm seeing Every Time I Die, Norma Jean, and Cancer Bats this Friday. Pretty stoked about it....

m3talh3ad
Jan 28, 2005
New Parkway single is up on their myspace :dance:

EDIT: Sorry for being a faggy fanboy.

krustster
Mar 26, 2007

But I hope you leave enough room for my fist, because I'm going to ram it into your stomach!!!

m3talh3ad posted:

New Parkway single is up on their myspace :dance:

EDIT: Sorry for being a faggy fanboy.

nothing faggy about being a parkway drive fanboy :fap:

Eight Is Legend
Jan 2, 2008

XIII posted:

I'm seeing Every Time I Die, Norma Jean, and Cancer Bats this Friday. Pretty stoked about it....

That's a fuckin' great lineup.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I like that new pwd song :D
Excited for the new album. When should it be done?
Last one kinda missed for me really. Hopefully I dig this one more!

Traitorous Leopard
Jul 20, 2009

I think the new song is alright, but they'll have to do better to top Horizons.

krustster
Mar 26, 2007

Traitorous Leopard posted:

I think the new song is alright, but they'll have to do better to top Horizons.

well, it is just one song after all. AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN "ALRIGHT" IT'S loving AWESOME :argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh:

Traitorous Leopard
Jul 20, 2009

krustster posted:

well, it is just one song after all. AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN "ALRIGHT" IT'S loving AWESOME :argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh:

The ending owns, but I wasn't too crazy about the first half of the song :v:

co199
Oct 28, 2009

I AM A LOUSY FUCKING COMPUTER JANITOR WHO DOES NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CYBER COMPUTER HACKER SHIT.

PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO MY FUCKING AWFUL OPINIONS AS I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.
Way back in 2002-03 I worked in a little coffee shop in Broomfield, CO. We used to have Friday night music nights and Fear Before the March of Flames was one of the bands that played. There were a ton of people there and they put on a good show. That's my little -core story.

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

Eight Is Legend posted:

That's a fuckin' great lineup.

Yes it was. Probably the best show I've ever been to. Such a blast! And, to make it better, it was the first show I've gone to single in years, so I could actually enjoy it and not have to play babysitter the whole loving time.

krustster
Mar 26, 2007

Whitechapel has new songs https://www.myspace.com/whitechapel

sounds good so far.

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

New Acacia Strain drops on July 20th.

I, for one, have an erection

m3talh3ad
Jan 28, 2005

A5H posted:

I like that new pwd song :D
Excited for the new album. When should it be done?
Last one kinda missed for me really. Hopefully I dig this one more!

June 29th in the good ole US of A.

threat level tesco
Jul 2, 2007
Just got tickets to the Hell on Earth tour. Every Time I Die, Terror, All Shall Perish, The Acacia Strain.. I am very loving excited.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

krustster posted:

Whitechapel has new songs https://www.myspace.com/whitechapel

sounds good so far.

I saw them with Job For a Cowboy, Cattle Decapitation ( :rock: ), and Evocation in Austin yesterday (if you are posting in this thread you need to hit up that tour if at all possible). I'm not a big Whitechapel fan but I liked the songs that they introduced as their new songs more than their others. I'll definitely look into them more.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Hahaha killswitch's new video owns.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag4SDT6opO8

krustster
Mar 26, 2007

The new Ghost Inside tape has now "leaked" and it is loving incredible. Seriously it is unbelievably good (unless you don't like good music in which case you are dumb and wrong)

*tries to come up with an appropriate emoticon to express his amazement*

:supaburn: will have to do.

Industrial
May 31, 2001

Everyone here wishes I would ragequit my life
Not sure exactly what genre they would fall into, probably Deathcore, but I caught a band called Dawn of Ashes not too long ago. Musically they kind of sound like a Dimmu Borgir/Bleeding Through hybrid, nothing amazing, but their stage show was pretty incredible. They looked like the family from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Good times.

They also had a keyboard player who may be the ghost of Peter Steele in disguise. Dude was stupidly huge.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Industrial fucked around with this message at 07:09 on May 27, 2010

Traitorous Leopard
Jul 20, 2009

krustster posted:

The new Ghost Inside tape has now "leaked" and it is loving incredible. Seriously it is unbelievably good (unless you don't like good music in which case you are dumb and wrong)

oh yeah :circlefap:

I dare say Between the Lines is a better song than Faith or Forgiveness, but I still haven't finished the whole thing so there may be better.

Traitorous Leopard fucked around with this message at 16:29 on May 28, 2010

Gaza
Jul 16, 2008

krustster posted:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

edit: Oh my god.

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkUiKKVHYyY
Preview of every song from the new Parkway album
:australia: it sounds brutal

http://www.myspace.com/theamityaffliction - another top aussie band - is releasing their 2nd album a week before parkway. They're not quite 'metalcore' but more... "on the metal side" of screamo? They're just good. Get 'Fruity Lexia' from their first album if you're just gonna try one song.

Divorced And Curious
Jan 23, 2009

democracy depends on sausage sizzles

Windmill Hut posted:

'Fruity Lexia'
ugggggghhhhhhhh

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
Haha, I just noticed Heaven Shall Burn did a whole show prior to the new album (Invictus) release, where they dressed up as spartan warriors, what the hell:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Cu7Ufz7mFM

Just listened to Invictus, pretty much continuing the sound of Iconoclast, some nice songs on there.

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

^That show would be a blast.

Entrigan
Oct 12, 2004

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Aquaman Atlantis wgah'nagl fhtagn
Has anyone heard a peep from Genghis Tron lately? Board up the House came out a little over two years ago now. I know that they did the one song on Converge's recent release, but i heard they recorded that while doing Board up the House. I just get very nervous when a band stays so quiet for so long.

Mazel Tov
Jul 27, 2004

*~Hebrew Honeyz~*

krustster posted:

They sold the cd at Rainfest this weekend in Tacoma, Washington. Band/CD rules.

krustster
Mar 26, 2007

Several days later, "Returners" continues to get better and better the more I listen to it. It cannot be stopped. Whitechapel's new tape is "out" as well and quite good, and I am looking forward to the new Stick To Your Guns tape coming in about a week.

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

I could not "procure" this new Ghost Inside "tape" so instead I got their last one "Fury And The Fallen Ones" and it is good. I did not know about this band before

I also finally got around to listening to Oceano's "Depths" and wow, that is angry

"quotes"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MMMCCLI
Apr 24, 2009

Deez Nuts just dropped a new album, 'This One's for You'

Listen to tracks;

MySpace
YouTube (Full playlist)
No Spotify as it's not on there.

Think it's pretty good, only had the chance to listen through a couple of times but I really enjoyed 'Stay True' and when I saw them live they put on a really good show.

God I hope nobody posted this already or hates on it 'cos it took me far too long to make that YouTube playlist.

e; spelling