Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zorilla
Mar 23, 2005

GOING APE SPIT

PopeOnARope posted:

It's colloquially termed as WTX.

Are you sure? WTX defines larger maximum motherboard dimensions than ATX, but I don't see anything about orientation. I don't think the Lian Li case mentioned earlier accommodates the larger dimensions either, especially since this related model is listed as ATX.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RailFan92
Nov 4, 2007

Lono was taken
Aug 26, 2006

This is Detective Faggot Mulder, they want to shut down the Ass Files.

F.A.G.G.O.T.
Mar 29, 2007

Scoops
Nov 22, 2005

Sausage Link
Oct 12, 2009

by mons al-madeen

LE
Oct 19, 2002

The last page was pretty nice but this page is :psyduck:

Sausage Link
Oct 12, 2009

by mons al-madeen

LE posted:

The last page was pretty nice but this page is :psyduck:

Tell me about it. Why would you keep a gun on your desk?

potaties
Apr 8, 2005

meow meow

alo
May 1, 2005

Really interested in these milk jugs.

F.A.G.G.O.T.
Mar 29, 2007

Sausage Link posted:

:confused: Security?

Kolobus
Mar 9, 2008

Kolobus fucked around with this message at 08:57 on Apr 24, 2012

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Sausage Link posted:

They all posted these exact same images, together at the sametime in the GBS thread too. Take that as you will.

Apps
Oct 3, 2009

I said come in! posted:

They all posted these exact same images, together at the sametime in the GBS thread too. Take that as you will.
The bad poster factory is leaking...

Sausage Link
Oct 12, 2009

by mons al-madeen

Apps posted:

The bad poster factory is leaking...

Thanks for warning us, can we return you for a reward or... ?

potaties
Apr 8, 2005

meow meow

I said come in! posted:

Is there some new rule against crossposting? If so, sorry, but I figured I'd save myself the time from taking two pictures.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

potaties posted:

Is there some new rule against crossposting? If so, sorry, but I figured I'd save myself the time from taking two pictures.

No, not at all. I'm just making an observation. It kinda looked like tomfoolery to me, but to be honest I thought the pics were cool. :)

mcsuede
Dec 30, 2003

Anyone who has a continuous smile on his face conceals a toughness that is almost frightening.
-Greta Garbo
:tinfoil:

What adult drinks milk while watching anime and jerking off with a gun. If you're into anime and own a gun and have milk fetish Momma dun raised you wrong.

Nice coordination though guys.

Hung Yuri
Aug 29, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump

mcsuede posted:

milk fetish

I think it's more likely they need the vitamin d because they're basement dwelling retards (the ones who took the pictures i mean not the posters)

elegant drapery
Oct 11, 2004
ending the milk jug / anime chain

Need to do some cord management, and stain my monitor stand and everything will be golden.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

0x38: FLOPPY_INTERNAL_ERROR

Posting this in here as well since I had posted my old setup:

Replaced my HDTV with an actual monitor. Though my wires could still leave much to be desired.

Pr0kjayhawk
Nov 30, 2002

:pervert:Zoom Zoom, motherfuckers:pervert:
I finally decided it's time for a new desk and settled on the Ikea Galant series but their page returns an error when you attempt to view the desks. Are they out of production or am I doing something wrong?

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/categories/departments/workspaces

ReverendCode
Nov 30, 2008
I want to dig up all of my digital goodies and lay them out all over my desk, until then, just a picture of how it is every day (the humidor is usually closed, I am trying to drop the humidity a bit.)

AllenR
Dec 5, 2007
Blerg

Pr0kjayhawk posted:

I finally decided it's time for a new desk and settled on the Ikea Galant series but their page returns an error when you attempt to view the desks. Are they out of production or am I doing something wrong?

Looks like it's not on the main page for their desks, so I assume they are either out of stock or production for them has stopped.

Pr0kjayhawk
Nov 30, 2002

:pervert:Zoom Zoom, motherfuckers:pervert:

AllenR posted:

Looks like it's not on the main page for their desks, so I assume they are either out of stock or production for them has stopped.

If they are out of production, can anyone recommend a similar style of desk in the same price range? I'm looking for a simple corner desk that won't fall apart after a couple years.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

temporary retardation, nothing to see here

No Pants
Dec 10, 2000

Pr0kjayhawk posted:

Their web site is just being updated with the new catalog. They had plenty of Galant parts at both stores I visited last week. If you're unsure, you can call to make sure they have what you want in stock.

Parkamus
Jan 28, 2010

needs a serious wire tuck.

ndrz
Oct 31, 2003

Jesus what the gently caress happened to this thread

K.O.
Mar 19, 2007

NicelyNice
Feb 13, 2004

citrus

Lono was taken posted:

Organic fat free milk spotted, cover blown

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams

Parkamus posted:

needs a serious wire tuck.

Not to be a total :goonsay: but who's your background?

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Will replace the ugly curtains and crappy paint job as soon as I have a some time/money. Also need to find a nice bookcase, my books are still in a moving box.

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

The theme is milk and guns?

ufarn
May 30, 2009
This is now the economic recession thread.

Hung Yuri
Aug 29, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump

FISHMANPET posted:

Not to be a total :goonsay: but who's your background?

Ariel Rebel

Lemons
Jul 18, 2003

and for the milk and guns crew:

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

That's a gorgeous setup. I love the colour. What's your desktop background?

Lemons
Jul 18, 2003

Thanks! The background is the pinstripe one that comes with OS X. There's a copy of it here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resdfru
Jun 4, 2004

I'm a freak on a leash.

coldfire07 posted:

Jesus what the gently caress happened to this thread

Someone posted a link to it in a similar thread in GBS.