Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

Sounds funny to me. Has the script ever leaked online anywhere?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story

Klaus Kinski posted:

I started my nth run through the series. Observations so far:
Elaine is alot funnier once you actually pay attention to her.
They really are horrible people, they may actually be worse than the it's always sunny gang.

I can knock out half a season/day if I fastforward through the intro and standup parts :woop:.

There's no way they're worse. The Seinfeld crew may be petty and judgemental but it's nothing compared to Always Sunny.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Dr_Amazing posted:

There's no way they're worse. The Seinfeld crew may be petty and judgemental but it's nothing compared to Always Sunny.

The only thing separating the two is a penchant for drunken violence, really.

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus
While the always sunny gang may be horrible, 80% of their madness is directed (or ends up coming back to) at the gang itself. The seinfeld crew never target themselves.

atlas futon
Oct 31, 2004

would you kindly sit down
Haha, I just watched the calzone episode, another one of my favorites.

"What the hell happened to your shirt?"
"He overcooked it!"

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
"The Caddy" is on (TBS Pacific time)

Sue Ellen Mischke. :pervert:

Years ago she played right into my pubescent fantasies. Now I'm focusing on George's car being messed up at Yankee stadium and Kramer's caddy.

What the hell happened to me.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

got dat wmd posted:

Larry Charles is loving psychotic and every episode he did had weirdness, taboo or violence in it.

"Cable boy! What have they done to my little cable boy?!"

Larry Charles episodes are always great.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

I love the callbacks in this show; In season 5, "The Pie" Elaine finds a mannequin that looks just like her, at the end of the episode it's reveled that there's more of them, and they wonder where they could be coming from; cut to the creepy tv-guide guy at a drawing board being complimented for his mannequin design.

The S72? I'd like to think of it as...

...Elaine...

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Vote to change the thread title to "Seinfeld: My uncle's gay!"

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Vote to change the thread title to "Seinfeld: My uncle's gay!"

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007
My uncle's gay?

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
I thought George said, "My father's gay."

Hipster_Doofus
Dec 20, 2003

Lovin' every minute of it.

got dat wmd posted:

I thought George said, "My father's gay."

Yeah, I was trying to figure out the uncle thing, but the moment I read this, I could clearly recall the exact line and the exact way George said it, "My father's gay!" with that BFD tone of voice of his.

vvv Oh, right. I didn't make it clear that I hadn't remembered George's line till you said it.

Hipster_Doofus fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Jun 14, 2010

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

Hipster_Doofus posted:

Yeah, I was trying to figure out the uncle thing, but the moment I read this, I could clearly recall the exact line and the exact way George said it, "My father's gay!" with that BFD tone of voice of his.

Thus my post. What a weird misquote (unless it's legit but very obscure).

Remember when Kramer lost the contest? "I'm done!"

Sorry, I'm not trying to be an rear end in a top hat, so I'll shut up.

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
Just bought the DVD box set. Thinking of it as an early Festivus present :)

Dan a man
Dec 27, 2004

If there's really so many people in the world, there had to be someone who wasn't ordinary, someone who was living an interesting life. But why wasn't I that ChuChu?
I'm watching a rerun on TBS and I just realized that Mariska Hargitay from L&O SVU plays the woman who is trying out for Elaine's part and annoys George. How did I never notice that before?

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
I had a dream last night that a HAMBURGER was eating ME!

Flobbster
Feb 17, 2005

"Cadet Kirk, after the way you cheated on the Kobayashi Maru test I oughta punch you in tha face!"

Dan a man posted:

I'm watching a rerun on TBS and I just realized that Mariska Hargitay from L&O SVU plays the woman who is trying out for Elaine's part and annoys George. How did I never notice that before?

What??

poo poo, I have to go watch that again now. I never noticed it either... but I don't think I've seen that episode since I started watching SVU seriously. For some reason I always seem to miss it when it's on the rerun rotation.

IMB
Jan 8, 2005
How does an asshole like Bob get such a great kitchen?
How has no one mentioned "The Keys?"

Clint Howard: OH ANN LANDERS SUCKS!

And Jerry and George's dance: "Cause the murderer struck again, hey!" *grieving widow walks by*

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

IMB posted:

And Jerry and George's dance: "Cause the murderer struck again, hey!" *grieving widow walks by*

He is described as an "unusually heavy tipper"

stratdax
Sep 14, 2006

Dan a man posted:

Compare how Jeremy Piven looks when he's trying out for George, to how he looks now.

Pretty crazy what some weights and plugs can do for you.

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

IMB posted:

I know that character's name without even looking it up, that's how much Seinfeld I've watched in my life (Lehigh Nagy).

Steve Higginson
Oct 21, 2005
NO NO NO we do not have images of fat guys sucking each others dicks in our custom titles!

neoboman posted:

I know that character's name without even looking it up, that's how much Seinfeld I've watched in my life (Lehigh Nagy).

Then you should know that those quotes are from The Trip, not The Keys.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
You're sooooo good lookin'.

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

This isn't going to stop until Pictionary bans the word windmill.

neoboman posted:

It's Tobias Lehigh Nagy. It used to be my screen name on some forum when I was in high school.

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

Steve Higginson posted:

Then you should know that those quotes are from The Trip, not The Keys.

I don't remember saying they were.

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

Frank Costanza is still my favorite dad in all of TV.

What the hell did you trade Jay Buener for?!?  He had 30 home runs, and over 100 RBI, rocket of an arm - - you don't know what the hell you're doin'!

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

esperantinc posted:

Frank Costanza is still my favorite dad in all of TV.

What the hell did you trade Jay Buener for?!?  He had 30 home runs, and over 100 RBI, rocket of an arm - - you don't know what the hell you're doin'!

Jerry, it's Frank Costanza. Mr. Steinbrenner's here, George is dead, call me back.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
It's time for the Airing of Grievances.

Krueger; my son tells me your company stinks!

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

"It is not moral, it is not acceptable, and it is not sustainable that the top one-tenth of 1 percent now owns almost as much wealth as the bottom 90 percent"

Yam Slacker
Are you saying... you want a piece of me?

YOU GOT IT!

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

tvgm2 posted:

Are you saying... you want a piece of me?

YOU GOT IT!
*breaks character 12 times*

Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002

Atticus Finch posted:

*breaks character 12 times*

the bra monologue is probably the best thing jerry stiller's done in his career.

"you've got the A. the B. the C. and the D - that's the biggest"

"what's taking her so long? you ask me to get a pair of underwear, i'm back in two seconds"

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

Cuban Chowder Factory posted:

the bra monologue is probably the best thing jerry stiller's done in his career.

"what's taking her so long? you ask me to get a pair of underwear, i'm back in two seconds"

You got ketchup on it!

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

Kasha?

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

Relayer posted:

I just laughed for like three straight minutes at Elaine's "Lookit... it's not Suse, alright? It's Susie.. my name- is SU-SIE". Her angry\manic outbursts are always so good. The whole concept of that episode is one of the best examples of the late season surreal humor.

YOU'RE BALD

I Will Never Stop Loving Elaine Marie Benes

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

Tiny Fistpump posted:

YOU'RE BALD

No, I'm not! I wwwwas bald.

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004

Cuban Chowder Factory posted:

Let me understand, you got the hen, the chicken and the rooster. The rooster goes with the chicken. So, who's having sex with the hen? ...

Velvet Fog
Jul 26, 2006

sportsgenius86 posted:

The best blooper:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2LdHH0hmHY

This is the BEST blooper
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG_fsBstXuM&feature=related

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

Spacemonkey57 posted:

Let me understand, you got the hen, the chicken and the rooster. The rooster goes with the chicken. So, who's having sex with the hen? ...

"Something's missing!"
"Something's missing alright..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

neoboman posted:

"Something's missing!"
"Something's missing alright..."

That's perverse!