Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

hall n oates mom posted:

Dean Jones: "…Mending chicken wire, high tea with a Mr. Newman."
Kramer: "I know it sounds pretty glamorous, but it’s business as usual at Kramerica."

Far as I can tell, your entire enterprise is little more than a solitary man with a messy apartment which may or may not contain a chicken!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

mojo1701a posted:

Far as I can tell, your entire enterprise is little more than a solitary man with a messy apartment which may or may not contain a chicken!

And with Brad's help we'll get that chicken!

seregrail7
Nov 3, 2006

ChickenMedium posted:

I love that they use the same montage they had for George, which I assume is a reference to some movie I've never seen.

Are you speaking about the one at the docks where they run through the seagulls? They've used that a few times, i'd love to know if it's referencing something as well.

One of my favourite Kramer scenes is him telling Brad to leave and closing the door, then opening it a second later and saying "What you're still here?".

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002

seregrail7 posted:

One of my favourite Kramer scenes is him telling Brad to leave and closing the door, then opening it a second later and saying "What you're still here?".

And after they decide to restart Kramerica, they go into Kramer's apartment and close the door and immediately come back out to see what Jerry has to eat.

Fistgrrl
Dec 30, 2000

Queen of Cuddlenaps

Adam Bowen posted:

For some reason everyone I know hates Seinfeld, which is a bummer because I mostly watch TV with my girlfriend so I don't get to watch it often, but I try to catch reruns when I can. I really like Curb Your Enthusiasm as well, but it doesn't feel as creative as Seinfeld does, you basically know about 10 seconds into a CYE episode exactly what's going to happen.

I wish I could actually get my girlfriend/friends to actually give the show a chance, because unless you have absolutely no sense of humor it's hilarious, but Seinfeld (the sitcom and the actor) is decidedly uncool now.

This post is several months old but congratulations on attaining a girlfriend, Fiwer. :)

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
One of my favorite Morty lines is after Kramer tells Mrs. Seinfeld about Crazy Joe Devola.

"Morty, did you hear this? Some crazy guy is after Jerry!"
"I'll make a few phone calls."

seregrail7
Nov 3, 2006
I love how Morty seems to live in a dream world where he can do anything/get anything done.

Calypso Hippo
Dec 29, 2008

Free Air! No Oppression!
Boy, those azaleas are really coming in nicely.

Oh, you gotta mulch. You've got to.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

seregrail7 posted:

I love how Morty seems to live in a dream world where he can do anything/get anything done.

Tell him to eat a plum.

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007
Oh yeah? I had a dream last night that a hamburger was eating me :colbert:

Chicago Death Rate
Jul 23, 2001

by Ralp
Where you had, uh, wooden teeth

WITNESS THE POWER!
Jun 13, 2009

Why don't you go get a glass of orange juice and spill it all over yourself like a big dumb baby

hey buddy.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
The marine biologist episode is about to come on TBS. I haven't seen this one in such a long time.

Pooned
Dec 28, 2005

Eye contact counters everything
The ending to that episode is probably the best ending to any episode on the show.

George: "The sea was angry that day my friends", It's so dramatic yet so incredibly bizarre and he tells the story perfectly.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
I can't drink this! IT'S WARM! *slams can on table*

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Pooned posted:

George: "The sea was angry that day my friends", It's so dramatic yet so incredibly bizarre and he tells the story perfectly.

Like an old man sending back soup in a deli!

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

I think I’m getting tired of it. I mean is that all it does? Hello? La-la-la?

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

Fistgrrl posted:

This post is several months old but congratulations on attaining a girlfriend, Fiwer. :)

The 'Here Lies Fiwer' img isn't going to come true?!

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

DrBouvenstein posted:

And with Brad's help we'll get that chicken!

I think his name was Darren, right? It's a great line regardless.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

OldSenileGuy posted:

The 'Here Lies Fiwer' img isn't going to come true?!
Let's not jump the gun, you've seen their posts. :xd:

Aatrek
Jul 19, 2004

by Fistgrrl
The panties your mother laid out for you?

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Aatrek posted:

The panties your mother laid out for you?
The first time I saw that episode the line came totally out of the blue, and her delivery is absolutely fantastic. As are Jerry and George's reactions.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

MokBa posted:

This thread title, is the best thread title. My friends and I do this all this time.

I love how Jerry would rather say "HELLLLOOOOOOO!" than keep dating that girl, upon receiving her ultimatum.

And then he never says it again.

HateTheInternet
Dec 19, 2004

He just put the kibosh on me, do you know what the kibosh means, it's a kibosh!
It's all PIPES, what's the difference?!

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

HateTheInternet posted:

It's all PIPES, what's the difference?!
Yer GONNA mix them up!

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this
"What the gently caress are you doing, you little piece of poo poo!?" is possibly my favorite Seinfeld moment. I wish I could make a gif of Elaine and George panicking in the kitchen right after he says that. It's amazing how barely-bleeped the swears are in that episode, considering they're the "really bad awful" swears that you never hear on broadcast television.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

Hell of a find: every single one of Kramer's entrances into Jerry's apartment.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

mojo1701a posted:

drat, nice find. That must've taken a while to make.

The 360 when Kramer spots Keith Hernandez is still the best entrance.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
MY WALLET'S GONE! MY WALLET'S GONE!

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Magic Hate Ball posted:

"What the gently caress are you doing, you little piece of poo poo!?" is possibly my favorite Seinfeld moment. I wish I could make a gif of Elaine and George panicking in the kitchen right after he says that. It's amazing how barely-bleeped the swears are in that episode, considering they're the "really bad awful" swears that you never hear on broadcast television.

Oh god yes. I love Elaine's reaction especially, Julia really is a fantastic physical comedian.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb5CAutu6wA

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

que sera sera posted:

Oh god yes. I love Elaine's reaction especially, Julia really is a fantastic physical comedian.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb5CAutu6wA

Kid totally had it coming too.

FractionMan
Dec 24, 2003

Bringing back the balls to Rock

mojo1701a posted:

I enjoyed watching this to see when he started getting applause for coming through the door.

BlackJosh
Sep 25, 2007

mojo1701a posted:

For some reason, this one of my favorite seinfeld lines ever.

I just love the whole meeting the dean scene in that episode.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

BlackJosh posted:

For some reason, this one of my favorite seinfeld lines ever.

I just love the whole meeting the dean scene in that episode.

Well, I find this capricious and arbitrary!

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

mojo1701a posted:

Well, I find this capricious and arbitrary!

Your fly's unzipped.

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
I think the ginger ale at the coffee shop is just Coke and Sprite mixed together.. how can I prove it? ...agghh, can't, damnit.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
Check it out:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Jingleheimer posted:

Check it out:

Do you think he'll keep wearing that jacket?

Red Fructidor
Jan 8, 2004

All signs point to YES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klaus Kinski
Nov 26, 2007
Der Klaus

Red Fructidor posted:

All signs point to YES

I'm still not sure if it's an improvement from the manfur.