Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

A couple gifs I made.

Any requests? I've got all the dvds on hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003
Can we get Elaine throwing George's toupee out the window with the blind hitting his head?

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
Titleist reveal please

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Loving Life Partner posted:

Can we get Elaine throwing George's toupee out the window with the blind hitting his head?

Tiny Fistpump posted:

Titleist reveal please

Monsignor Martinez
Feb 12, 2010

by Peatpot

wa27 posted:

Will never get tired of "Who is this?".

Kramer's stogie-based physical comedy from "The Reverse Peephole" (backwards, dropping it with his slack jaw).

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Monsignor Martinez posted:

I enjoy how nothing about that job was ever explained the entire episode, just like when Kramer took on an office job and packed his briefcase with crackers.

Wasn't this exchange in that episode

"What kind of company is it?"

"Rest stop supplies."

"Ohh, nice."

Yanni Estacado
May 3, 2007

by T. Mascis
george v. bee from summer of george, please

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Kramer's stogie-based physical comedy from "The Reverse Peephole" (backwards, dropping it with his slack jaw).

Similarly: Kramer scratching his chest with the backscratcher, then peering through the reverse peephole.

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

haljordan posted:

"It's almost as if you have no formal business training whatsoever."

But I don't even really work here!

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
I love how in the Korea flashback there is no attempt at all to make Frank look any younger.

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

Evil Agita posted:

I love how in the Korea flashback there is no attempt at all to make Frank look any younger.
"I sent sixteen of my own men to the latrines that night. They were just boys..."

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

esperantinc posted:

But I don't even really work here!

Thats...what makes this so difficult.

THERE I FIXED IT
Dec 9, 2007

happy now?
How the hell did Michael Richards chug that beer and smoke that cig at the same time and then burp smoke? I was astounded when I saw that the first time and it's been mesmerizing every time after

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

THERE I FIXED IT posted:

How the hell did Michael Richards chug that beer and smoke that cig at the same time and then burp smoke? I was astounded when I saw that the first time and it's been mesmerizing every time after

Serendipity. I've done it on accident to the amazement of friends but wasn't able to replicate it when trying.

(:420:)

goodog
Nov 3, 2007

Requesting the scene from The Shower Head where Kramer is begging Elaine to use her shower, Peterman walks buy, raises his brow, throws Kramer out and slams the door on him

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
What are you doing to this woman?? First you ruin her relationship with the high-talker.. so she breaks up with him. Somehow picks up the pieces of her life, miraculously meets a new guy.. you bust that up. And then, just as they're reconciling, you announce to the world: he's boring.

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003
Requesting Newman singing before going up in flames because of Kramer spilling turpentine on the highway.

the aftermath
Jul 20, 2002

Things Fall Apart

I enjoy how nothing about that job was ever explained the entire episode, just like when Kramer took on an office job and packed his briefcase with crackers.
The "downtown" project that George had to complete was also never explained. Kind of drives me nuts.

Flobbster
Feb 17, 2005

"Cadet Kirk, after the way you cheated on the Kobayashi Maru test I oughta punch you in tha face!"

the aftermath posted:

The "downtown" project that George had to complete was also never explained. Kind of drives me nuts.

Wasn't it "explained" in the sense that Wilhelm had forgotten to take his medication, so the project may have never really existed at all and it was just something he made up?

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 29 hours!

Flobbster posted:

Wasn't it "explained" in the sense that Wilhelm had forgotten to take his medication, so the project may have never really existed at all and it was just something he made up?

But didn't part of the scene right before George is comitted, where he's talking to Steinbrenner, have Steinbrenner say the project work looked like that of a crazy man?

seregrail7
Nov 3, 2006
I think so, that's why he was committed.

octothorpopus
Jan 22, 2010

JUST KEEP PLAYING!!!
Requesting Seinfeld entering his own apartment as Kramer would in "The Roasted Chicken."

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

All the requests, I think? I won't be able to make any more till next weekend because I'm going out of town.

I can guess what seasons TBS has been airing because almost all are from seasons 8+9.

Rabbit Hill
Mar 11, 2009

God knows what lives in me in place of me.
Grimey Drawer

wa27 posted:

Mr. Peterman was all man. :allears:

Stuntman Mike
Apr 14, 2007
The saucer people are coming!

Rabbit Hill posted:

Mr. Peterman was all man. :allears:

White poet warlord represent :whatup:

dyn
Jan 9, 2005

Barn duelin' since '07

wa27 posted:

Can you get the one in the Chicken Roaster as well where Kramer opens the door to his apartment and is immediately overwhelmed by the light? The move that Kramer makes when he just leans straight back has always seemed so hilarious to me. Thanks!

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

wa27 posted:

Thank you. I can die a happy man now.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

I never noticed how often George is referred to as Biff from Death of a Salesman. It's pretty great.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

The chicken roaster sign episode is one of my favorites. George with the hat, Elaine going to Burma, and especially Jerry and Kramer switching apartments. Jerry's Kramer impersonation is hilarious. The little hand gesture when Jerry goes "Oh, I'm stressed." kills me. And of course, "By Mennen!".

Also,

"Mr. Marbles?" :ohdear:

Great episode.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

robot roll call posted:

I never noticed how often George is referred to as Biff from Death of a Salesman. It's pretty great.

Kramer: I got it at the flea market.
George: Say.... what goes on there, anyway? :downs:
Jerry: You... you don't know, do you!
George: ....ye... yes I do!
Jerry: No you don't, Biff, you... you think it's a little market run by fleas, don't you!
George: ......ALL RIGHT! ALL RIGHT I DO, OKAY! :argh:

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

robot roll call posted:

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.
So Biff wants to be a Buff!

Jack Bandit
Feb 6, 2005
Shit, I'm a free man and I haven't had a conjugal visit in six months

Red posted:

So Biff wants to be a Buff!

Well sleeping less than 18 hours a day would be a start.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

"Who is this?" will indeed never get old and I really hope I get to use it naturally one day.

However, in the .gif that was posted, Jerry is clearly saying 'Uncle Leo?' which just sets George off even more than a "Who is this?"

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

TMMadman posted:

"Who is this?" will indeed never get old and I really hope I get to use it naturally one day.

Caller ID has ruined us. :smith:

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Anybody have a link handy to the interview of the woman who played George's mom from a few years back? She was complaining about how she wasn't asked to be a regular cast member on King of Queens, and she wanted to play the role of Jerry Stillers wife again but he took the job without her.

I'm trying to figure out if she was joking or seriously mad at Jerry Stiller.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

wa27 posted:

Every time I watch this .gif I keep hearing Newman screaming "Oh the humanity!" and I can't stop laughing.

Daughter
Jul 23, 2007

Id like a gif from the Festivus episode. When the bookie Charlie says "Im a man" all creepy like.

"You make a lot of man friends. You know who's a man? Charlie here, he's a man. You know who else is a man? Me, I'm a man."

Makes me laugh every time.

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 29 hours!
Wa27, when you do get back in town, I'd love to get one of "TWWWIIIIXXXXX!"

Yeah, you really can tell what's showing on TBS.

Nucleic Acids fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Jul 13, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HateTheInternet
Dec 19, 2004

He just put the kibosh on me, do you know what the kibosh means, it's a kibosh!
How about one of Frank Costanza showing Jerry and Elaine the "stop short"