Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thenipwax
Jun 20, 2001

by Ozmaugh

Poque posted:

I love that "Eric" the clown was played by Jon Favreau. When I saw that on his imdb page my head nearly exploded :aaaaa:

No way! I thought it looked like him, but I never actually thought it was him.

"So what is Bozo? Is he like a clown or something?" I love that line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Poque posted:

I love that "Eric" the clown was played by Jon Favreau. When I saw that on his imdb page my head nearly exploded :aaaaa:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

I've been watching Seinfeld continuously for nearly 20 years and I don't think I'll ever get tired of it.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Cane Break posted:

DRIVER: Alright! I'm gonna mess you up, man!

I told him I didn't eat his Chuckle! I don't eat that gooey crap!

R.D. Mangles posted:

That was Jerry with his celebrity lifestyle-- flashy, making the scene, flouting convention.

Yeah, sure, he's a celebrity. Oh, yeah, they wear a lot of furs. They're desperate, insecure people.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

And you....how many Twix does that make for you? That's like EIGHT TWIX.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I'M GIVING YOU A RAAAAISE!!

The Human Cow
May 24, 2004

hurry up

R.D. Mangles posted:

That was Jerry with his celebrity lifestyle-- flashy, making the scene, flouting convention.

Look at Jerry here, prancing around in his coat with his purse. Yep, he's a dandy. He's a real fancy boy!

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

The only friend who won't be dead by sun-up.

Sleep tight, mates, in your quilted chambray nightshirts.

The Infamous Shane
Dec 19, 2007
Call me Shane Mcloon, Super Goon.

sportsgenius86 posted:

(mouth full)..no.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

JethroMcB posted:

Yeah, sure, he's a celebrity. Oh, yeah, they wear a lot of furs. They're desperate, insecure people.

He ambushed Joe Mayo with a sock full of pennies!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

The Infamous Shane posted:

(mouth full)..no.

TWIIIXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

explosivo posted:

Well it was the 90's..

C'mon... it's the 90's... it's hammer time!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

sportsgenius86 posted:

Only I hold the answer key to their true candy identities. And so, without further ado, I give you.. the Candy Line-Up™.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

TWIIIXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know too many monkeys who could take apart a fuel injector.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Poque posted:

Only I hold the answer key to their true candy identities. And so, without further ado, I give you.. the Candy Line-Up™.

hey, this clark bar is good

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

sportsgenius86 posted:

hey, this clark bar is good

It's a Twix. THEY'RE ALL TWIX!

I think that's my favorite episode of the entire series.

seregrail7
Nov 3, 2006
"Who were you setting up?"

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

Poque posted:

IT WAS A SET UP! A SET UP, I TELL YOU AND YOU'VE ALL RUINED IT!

I know it's dumb but I always get a laugh at the way George pronounces ruined like "rooned"

Diabolik900
Mar 28, 2007

All I want is my 75 cents back, an apology, and for him to be fired. 

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

HAY. FREE CANDAY :v:

Bush Did Outer Heaven
Jan 18, 2005

The Sweetest Payne
Feels like an Arby's night.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Poque posted:

Puddy is the star of that episode. Absolute gold the entire way through.

"Listen to me. When that car rolls into that dealership, and that tank is bone dry, I want you to be there with me when everyone says, 'Kramer and that other guy, oh, they went further to the left of the slash than anyone ever dreamed!'" is one of the best lines of the whole series for me, too.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

sportsgenius86 posted:

Puddy is the star of that episode. Absolute gold the entire way through.

That's right. High five.

penis sandwich
Aug 28, 2004

have some pudding :)

potee posted:

That's right. High five.

Jerry: "Hey Elaine, have you noticed your boyfriend has developed an annoying little habit?"
Elaine (squints): "The squinting?"
Jerry: "No."
Elaine (stares): "The staring?"

William Pahllace
Dec 22, 2009

Look, buddy. I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings.

penis sandwich posted:

Jerry: "Hey Elaine, have you noticed your boyfriend has developed an annoying little habit?"
Elaine (squints): "The squinting?"
Jerry: "No."
Elaine (stares): "The staring?"

She immitates those so perfectly. And when she does it she just makes her whole body go limp.

Puddy is just so laid back.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

William Pahllace posted:

She immitates those so perfectly. And when she does it she just makes her whole body go limp.

You stole my jesus fish!

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Mail on Sunday?

OOPS :toot:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

William Pahllace posted:

I love it whenever she angrily tells him they're getting back together and he looks annoyed and just rolls with it. The episode where Jerry is rolling in the cash and laughing through cigars as she loses bet after bet with him over breaking up with Puddy forever is fantastic.

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

Martytoof posted:

Mail on Sunday?

OOPS :toot:

This is my all time favorite moment of Seinfeld.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

MokBa posted:

This is my all time favorite moment of Seinfeld.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Martytoof posted:

v:shobon:v

The Human Cow
May 24, 2004

hurry up

sportsgenius86 posted:

You stole my jesus fish!

DON'T BOSS ME

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

Martytoof posted:

I love you so much for that. You don't even know.

Earlier in the thread I mentioned that despite all the horrible things the cast does, we still love them because of what the actors bring to it. Then someone said that Kramer is much more innocent than the others. Since then, I've been paying some attention to it when I watch reruns, and I couldn't disagree more. Kramer may be the worst of all! He's the perfect little devil on your shoulder, telling you to do bad things. He's the one that convinced Jerry to pee in the parking garage. He's the one that encouraged George to just park in a handicap spot. He's the one with all the shady friends and connections. He's the one that signs up for a children's karate class and beats on kids. With George, Elaine, and Jerry you get a sense that they know when they're being awful and they live with the regret. Kramer, on the other hand, lacks the conscience for that. He doesn't see the horrible things he does as wrong because he just justifies it to himself.

I love Kramer, so bad. He and George are the perfect foils because they're both horrible people who often mean well but in entirely different ways.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Haha no problem.

Which episode has George's giant wallet? I'm so close to the end of the series and I think I accidentally skipped it.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Martytoof posted:

Haha no problem.

Which episode has George's giant wallet? I'm so close to the end of the series and I think I accidentally skipped it.

The Reverse Peephole, S9E12.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Oh phew. OK I'm not there yet, thanks! For some reason I remembered it being much earlier in the series. Actually now that I look at it, most of my favourite episodes are in S7-9.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Martytoof posted:

Haha no problem.

The Reverse Peephole

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

MokBa posted:

I love you so much for that. You don't even know.

Earlier in the thread I mentioned that despite all the horrible things the cast does, we still love them because of what the actors bring to it. Then someone said that Kramer is much more innocent than the others. Since then, I've been paying some attention to it when I watch reruns, and I couldn't disagree more. Kramer may be the worst of all! He's the perfect little devil on your shoulder, telling you to do bad things. He's the one that convinced Jerry to pee in the parking garage. He's the one that encouraged George to just park in a handicap spot. He's the one with all the shady friends and connections. He's the one that signs up for a children's karate class and beats on kids. With George, Elaine, and Jerry you get a sense that they know when they're being awful and they live with the regret. Kramer, on the other hand, lacks the conscience for that. He doesn't see the horrible things he does as wrong because he just justifies it to himself.

I love Kramer, so bad. He and George are the perfect foils because they're both horrible people who often mean well but in entirely different ways.

I mentioned some of Kramer's evil deeds in that argument -- the biggest I think was when he was willing to let Fat Triangle Painter die from the Jr Mint rather than let Jerry confess. I have since added another evil Kramer deed - stealing a Yankees Birthday Card from Sick Little Timmy, when Paul O'Neil clearly did not hit two home-runs. Give him back his card.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Who's this "Joe Mayo"?

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Frankly, it sounds made up to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
MAN: What’s the one with the swirling chocolate in the commercial?

GEORGE: They all have swirling chocolate in the commercial!

WILLIE SR: Not Skittles.

The way that guy says "Not Skittles." is one of the best lines from the show. I completely lose it every time I see that ep and hear the Skittles line.