Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terrible Horse
Apr 27, 2004
:I
He does a similar one at the Cuban embassy to the mysterious woman with sunglasses. Both are like the best Kramer moment possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

Terrible Horse posted:

He does a similar one at the Cuban embassy to the mysterious woman with sunglasses. Both are like the best Kramer moment possible.

My all time fave Kramer reaction is his response to "He took it out." That's probably one of my favorite scenes in the entire series. jerry just can't wrap his head around the idea.

Cuban Chowder Factory
Jun 3, 2002
Kramer's funniest moments will always be his random wipeouts, like him in his underwear with Calvin Klein and him at the bachelor auction.

"He's a...um...high school graduate."
*wipes out*
"High school...equivalency..."

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

drat, just saw the Peurto Rico Day ep (which is rare itself), and it just reminded me that all three leads have alter egos; Kel Varnson, H.E. Pennypacker, and Art VanDelay.

The conclusion of that little storyline (Which really felt like a "poo poo! We never had all 3 of them using fake identities at the same time and we've got one epiosde left, let's make it happen!" decision) is wonderful, with Jerry trying to keep the ruse going even when he realizes that he's screwed.

"Mr. Pennypacker, if you're here, and Mr. Van Delay is here, then who is watching the factory?

The Saab factory?"

Stuntman Mike
Apr 14, 2007
The saucer people are coming!

Tiny Fistpump posted:

My all time fave Kramer reaction is his response to "He took it out." That's probably one of my favorite scenes in the entire series. jerry just can't wrap his head around the idea.

"Do you even know what a write-off is?"

"...do you?"

"No"

"Neither do I. But they do. And they're the ones....writing it off"

penis sandwich
Aug 28, 2004

have some pudding :)

Stuntman Mike posted:

"...do you?"

"No"

"I wish I had the last 20 seconds of my life back."

mints
Aug 15, 2001

Living on past glories

JethroMcB posted:

The conclusion of that little storyline (Which really felt like a "poo poo! We never had all 3 of them using fake identities at the same time and we've got one epiosde left, let's make it happen!" decision) is wonderful, with Jerry trying to keep the ruse going even when he realizes that he's screwed.

"Mr. Pennypacker, if you're here, and Mr. Van Delay is here, then who is watching the factory?

The Saab factory?"

I love that Kramer breaks with the aliases there.

"Jerry, that's in Sweden"

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
"Hey jackass, get me a Diet Dr Pepper!"

"Alright!"

stratdax
Sep 14, 2006

sportsgenius86 posted:

If she can eventually make it through "What the HELL does that mean?" she can make it through anything.

I dunno man, it seems like a good 80% of these outtakes are "Julia bursts out laughing".

Capt. Sticl
Jul 24, 2002

In Zion I was meant to be
'Doze the homes
Block the sea
With this great ship at my command
I'll plunder all the Promised Land!

Stuntman Mike posted:

"...do you?"

"No"

Kramer discussing money scams are fantastic.

KRAMER: You want to get outta here? Here's what we do. We leave the car here, we take the plates off, we scratch the serial number off the engine block, and we walk away.

JERRY: Walk away?

KRAMER: You've got insurance. You tell them that the car was stolen, and then you get another one free.

JERRY: Isn't there a deductible?

KRAMER: All right, what is your deductible?

JERRY: I don't know.

KRAMER: Yes, because they've already deducted it.

JERRY: From what?

KRAMER: The car, which we're leaving. So the net is zero. See you pocket the money, if there is any, and you get a new car.

JERRY: We're not leaving the car!

vvvvvvvvv That's the one I was quoting!

Capt. Sticl fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Aug 7, 2010

Flobbster
Feb 17, 2005

"Cadet Kirk, after the way you cheated on the Kobayashi Maru test I oughta punch you in tha face!"

Capt. Sticl posted:

Kramer discussing money scams are fantastic.

That one's good, and I love the similar scene from "The Package":

JERRY: So we're going to make the post office pay for my new stereo?

KRAMER: It's just a write-off for them.

JERRY: How is it a write-off?

KRAMER: They just write it off.

JERRY: Write it off what?

KRAMER: Jerry, all these big companies, they write off everything.

JERRY: You don't even know what a write-off is.

KRAMER: Do you?

JERRY: No, I don't.

KRAMER: But they do and they're the ones writing it off!

Flobbster fucked around with this message at 05:49 on Aug 7, 2010

Libandano Urfam
Apr 23, 2010
"Elaine, are you listening? I didn't even get there!"

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Just watched the finale. Left me with the same empty feeling I remembered way back when :(

On the upside, it's time for Season 1 :3:

Also CYE.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

As long as the subject is on great dialogue runs...

He took—*huh huh*—it out.

HateTheInternet
Dec 19, 2004

He just put the kibosh on me, do you know what the kibosh means, it's a kibosh!
Bania: I start out with curls. That's good for the bicep. I do 10 reps, 2 sets.

Jerry: That's fantastic.

Bania: You work out with weights?

Jerry: No I don't.

Bania: You should.

Jerry: Why?

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
GEORGE: I really can't comprehend how stupid people can be sometimes. Can you comprehend it?

KRAMER: No, no I can't comprehend it.

GEORGE: I mean we can put a man on the moon but we're basically still very stupid. The guy who's car this is? He could be one of the guys who built the rocket. You see what I'm saying?

KRAMER: Yeah, he could build the rocket but he's still stupid for double-parking and blocking somebody in.

GEORGE: So you really understand my point about building a rocket and double-parking.

KRAMER: Yeah, on one hand he's smart with rockets and on the other hand he's dumb with parking.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

I like DeSoto

Chicken Boo
Mar 20, 2009

I wear a disguise to look like human guys.

Tiny Fistpump posted:

I like DeSoto

What did he do?

Basilson
Sep 21, 2005

Yeah, right, buddy, liquor store robbery, officer down. Sure. And I'm Edward G. Robinson.
As everyone knows, since there was no year zero, the millennium doesn't begin until the year 2001, which would make your party one year late, and thus, quite lame.

Awwwwwww!!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Basilson posted:

As everyone knows, since there was no year zero, the millennium doesn't begin until the year 2001, which would make your party one year late, and thus, quite lame.

Awwwwwww!!

Jerry: Kramer, those balloons aren't going to stay inflated till New Years!
Kramer: Those aren't for New Years, Those are my everyday balloons!

I just love the fact that Kramer has everyday balloons. :3:

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I don't remember if it was mentioned but The Fix Up (S3x16) has to be one of the best episodes. Jerry selling George to Elaine, and Elaine selling George to Cynthia. Georges 100 questions about Cynthia, the defective condoms, the side-by-side phone conversations, Kramer completely misjudging each argument while giving advice (Dont you two see that youre in love with each other?), Jerry opening a soda (oww! oww! it says twist off twist off! TWIST OFFFF!), and Jerry faking a limp (acting!).

edit: Also,

Cage fucked around with this message at 12:04 on Aug 8, 2010

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Basilson posted:

Awwwwwww!!

I love Newman's little squawk at the end of that.

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002

Cage posted:

oww! oww! it says twist off twist off! TWIST OFFFF!

I can't believe I keep forgetting this when remembering awesome seinfeld moments. It's so inconsequential to the plot of the episode.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Cage posted:

I don't remember if it was mentioned but The Fix Up (S3x16) has to be one of the best episodes.

IT'S MELLIFLUOUS!

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Relayer posted:

I can't believe I keep forgetting this when remembering awesome seinfeld moments. It's so inconsequential to the plot of the episode.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=590rXJIVCQc

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

DrBouvenstein posted:

I just love the fact that Kramer has everyday balloons. :3:

The real question is why you don't have everyday ballons? :colbert:

I don't know why, but I was just thinking about the Van Buren Boys episode, specifically the Kramer/Peterman sideplot. I absolutely love how Petermans apartment is so plain and boring and how he doesn't do anything special at home. (Oh, drat! I forgot to buy plant food again, I'll bet I have a coupon for it.)

But the best part is after Elaine pitches the 'improved' pants story, but Peterman won't have it. Then when she tells the real story, I lose it every time Peterman replies with 'The very pants I was returning!'

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

TMMadman posted:

The real question is why you don't have everyday ballons? :colbert:

I don't know why, but I was just thinking about the Van Buren Boys episode, specifically the Kramer/Peterman sideplot. I absolutely love how Petermans apartment is so plain and boring and how he doesn't do anything special at home. (Oh, drat! I forgot to buy plant food again, I'll bet I have a coupon for it.)

Where's my drat Preview Channel?! :argh:

Remember before digital cable we all had the Preview Channel? (Later it became the TV Guide Channel?)

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

Is there a pinkish hue?

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

Tiny Fistpump posted:

Is there a pinkish hue?

I love how annoyed Jerry gets. "There's a hue!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16nYW1T0Wbs

Leyburn
Aug 31, 2001
Really very nice and good.

HateTheInternet
Dec 19, 2004

He just put the kibosh on me, do you know what the kibosh means, it's a kibosh!
I like a good cheek, I need a good cheek.

seregrail7
Nov 3, 2006
This is one of my favourite ever George scenes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg-TqEFYcfM&feature=related

Just his reaction to it as it plays is great.

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

This isn't going to stop until Pictionary bans the word windmill.
My favorite George moment is the end of "The Fatigues" when he delivers the Ovaltine bit to the Yankees. That pause after the word "Ovaltine" was the best part of it all. It was like four or five solid seconds. I can't find any of this on youtube though.

MINT WIZARD fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Aug 8, 2010

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

seregrail7 posted:

This is one of my favourite ever George scenes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg-TqEFYcfM&feature=related

His reaction to her insulting his answering machine message is just as good.

Secks
Oct 10, 2002

The city is alive tonight
"Who buys an umbrella anyway? You can get them for free at the coffee shop in those metal cans."

"Those belong to people."

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!

Athanatos posted:

I love how George goes in for a better look but has a hard time seeing over her enormous head. Her head, its too big for her body.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

seregrail7 posted:

The shrugging with the "Where could I be?" when it plays the second time is golden.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

safety dan posted:

My favorite George moment is the end of "The Fatigues" when he delivers the Ovaltine bit to the Yankees. That pause after the word "Ovaltine" was the best part of it all. It was like four or five solid seconds. I can't find any of this on youtube though.

Is that the one where his Boss happily turns to a colleague and says,"He's my protege!" afterwards?

Palmtree Panic
Jul 28, 2007

He has no style, he has no grace

Athanatos posted:

Tamale!

Palmtree Panic fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Aug 9, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

~ David Lee Roth

Jerusalem posted:

Is that the one where his Boss happily turns to a colleague and says,"He's my protege!" afterwards?

Yep.

Palmtree Panic posted:

Tomali!

Tamale :eng101: