Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Human Cow
May 24, 2004

hurry up
Elaine! You look scrumptious!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

I thought I could pin down when in the series Elaine went from "80s Hair Elaine" to "Hot 90s Elaine", but the transition was really gradual that I don't think I even noticed. Probably about the time that she went to work for Mr. Pitt I guess.

Role Play McMurphy
Jul 15, 2010
Brett said you ran away from him as if he were the boogedy man?!

bringer
Oct 16, 2005

I'm out there Jerry and I'm LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT

HateTheInternet posted:

"I'm out there Jerry and I'm LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT"

Yesss. It fits in the frame so perfectly, good call.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Martytoof posted:

I thought I could pin down when in the series Elaine went from "80s Hair Elaine" to "Hot 90s Elaine", but the transition was really gradual that I don't think I even noticed. Probably about the time that she went to work for Mr. Pitt I guess.

She had grace.... only a little bit, you don't want too much.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

Jerusalem posted:

She had grace.... only a little bit, you don't want too much.

Haha, her loving facial expressions during her lunch with Pitt are amazing. Elaine is easily my favourite female sitcom character ever.

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

This isn't going to stop until Pictionary bans the word windmill.

Well I gotta have a central nervous system!

Thenipwax
Jun 20, 2001

by Ozmaugh

Martytoof posted:

I never thought she was cute or hot when I grew up with the show on, but now I find her attractive in every season. Yes, she looks much better in the later seasons, but I find her 80's hair Elaine to be cute for nostalgic reasons. I remember when girls wore those dresses. :D

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

YOU'RE ALL WINNERS!

Ishamael
Feb 18, 2004

You don't have to love me, but you will respect me.
I actually saw Jason Alexander in a 7-11 on Vine St. in LA, wearing a Kruger Industrial Smoothing t-shirt. That was awesome.

He just wanted to buy a bag of potato chips, but the 7-11 clerk couldn't stop babbling to him about how much he loved Seinfeld - it was kinda embarrassing.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Ishamael posted:

I actually saw Jason Alexander in a 7-11 on Vine St. in LA, wearing a Kruger Industrial Smoothing t-shirt. That was awesome.

He just wanted to buy a bag of potato chips, but the 7-11 clerk couldn't stop babbling to him about how much he loved Seinfeld - it was kinda embarrassing.

THESE CHIPS ARE MAKING ME THIRSTY

Rusty Shackelford
Feb 7, 2005
If only he had been buying a Twix.

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

Rusty Shackelford posted:

If only he had been buying a Twix.

Or Rold Gold pretzels!

Yanni Estacado
May 3, 2007

by T. Mascis

Ishamael posted:

too bad he wasn't wearing the king outfit

"sorry your highness, but you're famous so i'm gonna annoy the poo poo out of you"

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Cane Break posted:

too bad he wasn't wearing the king outfit

Speaking of king outfits, whh did The Wiz wear what was obviously a king's crown and robe? Shouldn't he have had, like, a cloak and staff instead?

(And I'm sorely tempted to go as The Wiz for Halloween this year, I'm just afraid not enough people will get it...:()

Konec Hry
Jul 13, 2005

too much love will kill you

Grimey Drawer
And why do they call it Ovaltine?

Xealot
Nov 25, 2002

Showdown in the Galaxy Era.

DrBouvenstein posted:

Speaking of king outfits, whh did The Wiz wear what was obviously a king's crown and robe? Shouldn't he have had, like, a cloak and staff instead?

(And I'm sorely tempted to go as The Wiz for Halloween this year, I'm just afraid not enough people will get it...:()

Just abrasively point out that no one can beat you.

(Except Best Buy.)

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

You're not so TOUGH WHEN YOU'RE NOT ON YOUR HORSE ARE YOU!?!?!

........You're car's on fire.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Martytoof posted:

So even though the bloopers are basically almost all "Julia can't not laugh", I still love every single one of them :lol:

Although my favourite thing is how Michael Richards looks almost visibly upset half the time they break character. As if he's got something better to be doing with his time.

I like how they integrated it into the show when the guy who played Kramer on "Jerry" was always really intense.

the aftermath
Jul 20, 2002

Things Fall Apart

Konec Hry posted:

And why do they call it Ovaltine?
It should be called Roundtine!

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Well, I find this all capricious and arbitrary.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Darrin's going away for a long long time.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I told the driver, step on it buddy, I've got a toe here

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

explosivo posted:

YOU'RE ALL WINNERS!

But suddenly, a new contender has emerged.

MINT WIZARD
Apr 25, 2007

This isn't going to stop until Pictionary bans the word windmill.

mojo1701a posted:

Well, I find this all capricious and arbitrary.

Your fly's open.

Leovinus
Apr 28, 2005

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Someone needs to do a .gif of Elaine doing "The squinting? The staring?"

I'm not saying it's vital, I'm just saying I'd like to see that.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
One of my absolute favorite moments from this show is in the episode where they get the Chinese food, or at least wait for it.

I die laughing every time that random rear end guy comes in and goes, 'HEY! What stinks in here?' and is welcomed as if he is the owner himself. It's just so utterly bizarre, possible, annoying, and fitting that it makes for great comedy.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

tbp posted:

One of my absolute favorite moments from this show is in the episode where they get the Chinese food, or at least wait for it.

I die laughing every time that random rear end guy comes in and goes, 'HEY! What stinks in here?' and is welcomed as if he is the owner himself. It's just so utterly bizarre, possible, annoying, and fitting that it makes for great comedy.

"I yell, 'Cartwright, Cartwright,' just like that."

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I rarely catch the reruns these days and I forgot just how nonstop brilliant some episodes were. Specifically today they showed the Pez/intervention/pre emptive breakup/beach cologne episode and it just flows from awesome scene to awesome scene without letting up.
"I've got hand!"

Chicolini
Sep 22, 2007

I hate cold showers. They stimulate me and then I don't know what to do.
And you're gonna need it. :smug:

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

:v:: "Eduardo...
Corrochio."

:spain:

HateTheInternet
Dec 19, 2004

He just put the kibosh on me, do you know what the kibosh means, it's a kibosh!
George: Hey Elaine, your friend never woke up Mr. Morgan.
Elaine: Yeah, well, he was tired. He had some feet in his face.

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

tbp posted:

Mr. Cohen always here. He work on Park Avenue.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
He's always here? What does that MEAN?

Hipster_Doofus
Dec 20, 2003

Lovin' every minute of it.

Max22 posted:

:v:: "Eduardo...
Corrochio."

:spain:

That cracks me up so loving hard every time. It always surprises me that it didn't get a huge show-stopping laugh. (Actually it probably did and they had to re-shoot it.)

SpliffClavin
Jul 31, 2007

oh geez rick
This is the most public yet of my many humiliations.

mints
Aug 15, 2001

Living on past glories
Jerry, These are LOAD BEARING WALLS! They're not going to come down.

Kramer's delivery there KILLS me every time.

Electromax
May 6, 2007
You kept making all the stops?!

Hipster_Doofus
Dec 20, 2003

Lovin' every minute of it.
Well, people kept ringin' the bell!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

Hipster_Doofus posted:

That cracks me up so loving hard every time. It always surprises me that it didn't get a huge show-stopping laugh. (Actually it probably did and they had to re-shoot it.)

I like how they don't pick up on the fact that she's lying even though it's painfully obvious, both because of how ridiculous it is and what a horrendous liar Elaine is.