Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thelaughingman
Mar 14, 2005
oooh I like madness!

A quick preview of Sym-Bionic Titan:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btOIQz0NCTs&feature=related

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iRend
Jun 21, 2004

MOTHER, DID YOU eeeeeayyyyy.... ooooooaaa... ff.

NITROUS DIVISION
Flapjack S01e14b is the funniest thing.

Also convinced me that this is definitely PG-13.

oh god i tried to find a clip of it but all i could find was Flapjack/Sally fanart MY EYES

It's the one where Flapjack falls in love with Sally, so Candy Larry and K-nuckles decide to harvest his virgin lovehearts because they taste delicious.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

I don't know if this cat/dog episode of Flapjack that was on tonight is one I missed or if it was new but it's the best Flapjack ever.

Strange Matter
Oct 6, 2009

Ask me about Genocide
The best Flapjack episode is a tie between the one where Flapjack's pet rat gives everyone Bubonic Plague, and WEST.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

IRQ posted:

I don't know if this cat/dog episode of Flapjack that was on tonight is one I missed or if it was new but it's the best Flapjack ever.

It was pretty great, but I'm not sure anything can beat the very end of the Candy Colleague episode. It was every bit as good as the Skymaid's "YES."

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

I just saw the Flapjack episode with the cats and holy crap that cat weirds me out. Why oh why isn't this show allowed to stay on forever?!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Everyone's wrong. The best Flapjack is a tie between Tee Hee Tummy Tums and the one with the dog.

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

Tee Hee Tummy Tums takes the usual very special episode about how it's whats inside that counts and brutally smacks it in the face.

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

...of SCIENCE! fucked around with this message at 14:31 on Mar 23, 2014

Revol
Aug 1, 2003

EHCIARF EMERC...
EHCIARF EMERC...

thelaughingman posted:

I am so pumped up for this poo poo.

thelaughingman
Mar 14, 2005
oooh I like madness!

Revol posted:

I am so pumped up for this poo poo.

Found a longer promo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAM_KEZuhdc

thelaughingman
Mar 14, 2005
oooh I like madness!

Edit: oops double post. :doh:

thelaughingman fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Aug 21, 2010

Mr Wind Up Bird
Jan 23, 2004

i'm a goddamn coward
but then again so are you
What happened to the Firebreather preview I wanna see that :saddowns:

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

thelaughingman posted:

Found a longer promo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAM_KEZuhdc

The mech-suits still look like poo poo since they're composited on, but other than that it looks cool.

thelaughingman
Mar 14, 2005
oooh I like madness!

Mr Wind Up Bird posted:

What happened to the Firebreather preview I wanna see that :saddowns:

you're really not missing anything.

Revol
Aug 1, 2003

EHCIARF EMERC...
EHCIARF EMERC...
Ahaha, Brian Posehn is doing a voice on Sym-bionic Titan. Fuckin' A, man.

I didn't notice how the mech-suits looked, but I love the way that Titan looks. It seems like an object from a higher reality.

thelaughingman
Mar 14, 2005
oooh I like madness!

Regular show promos:
Promo1,Promo 2,Ptomo 3,Promo 4.

Edit: Taken off.

thelaughingman fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Aug 25, 2010

Classtoise
Feb 11, 2008

THINKS CON-AIR WAS A GOOD MOVIE

thelaughingman posted:

Regular show promos:
Promo1,Promo 2,Ptomo 3,Promo 4.

I loving lost it at HAM BONING. Do you have that one?

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Is that David Wain as the bluejay?

thelaughingman
Mar 14, 2005
oooh I like madness!

Classtoise posted:

I loving lost it at HAM BONING. Do you have that one?

No, but the official site has FIST PUMP!

edit:
And old school heaven

edit2:

404GoonNotFound posted:

J.G. Quintel(show creator)

thelaughingman fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Aug 24, 2010

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

404GoonNotFound posted:

I guess it isn't, but Mark Hamill is evidently in it according to IMDB....and also according to IMDB, he broke his pledge not to do the Joker again.

PicklePants
May 8, 2007
Woo!

thelaughingman posted:

Sym-Bionic Titan looks really cool. I'm excited for it, as it it another Genndy Tartakovsky show. He's usually really slick, and after Samurai Jack.. I'll watch anything he does.

Speaking of robots.. I really hoped Generator Rex would find something. Doesn't seem like it. It's just kind of bland, still.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

PicklePants posted:

Sym-Bionic Titan looks really cool. I'm excited for it, as it it another Genndy Tartakovsky show. He's usually really slick, and after Samurai Jack.. I'll watch anything he does.

Speaking of robots.. I really hoped Generator Rex would find something. Doesn't seem like it. It's just kind of bland, still.

Having John DiMaggio as a gunslingling chimp in a fez will only take you so far.

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

404GoonNotFound posted:

Having John DiMaggio as a gunslingling chimp in a fez will only take you so far.

I think the top is far enough :colbert:.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Hey guys, how cool would it be if you made a cartoon about some stupid loving kids' sneakers?

Not very loving cool at all.

Nickelodeon has really gone downhill, and CN is picking up all the slack. (and then cancelling it prematurely)

Drake Lake
Aug 7, 2003

I'm a respected community leader! A shining pillar of moral strength!

Sockser posted:

Hey guys, how cool would it be if you made a cartoon about some stupid loving kids' sneakers?

Not very loving cool at all.

Nickelodeon has really gone downhill, and CN is picking up all the slack. (and then cancelling it prematurely)

ZEVO-3.

NICKTOONS.

ZEVO-3.

NICKTOONS.

This somehow takes me back...

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

http://www.cartoonbrew.com/tv/flapjack-ends-tonight.html

I just saw this article saying that the last episode of Flapjack (the live action one) was going to air tonight. What's weird is, I'm pretty sure I've seen 0 promotion for this, so I don't know what's going on.

But the good news is that Thurop's evidently going to become an executive producer for the next season of Adventure Time, so there's that.

Macrame_God
Sep 1, 2005

The stairs lead down in both directions.

Drake Lake posted:

ZEVO-3.

NICKTOONS.

ZEVO-3.

NICKTOONS.

This somehow takes me back...

What's really sad is that the entire "Nicktoons" franchise was based around the idea of putting original artists in charge of making animated shows and not corporate entities looking to try and use the medium to sell things. Now we have a Nicktoon that is essentially nothing but one giant commercial. It's really sad to see it come to this.

Macrame_God fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Sep 1, 2010

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

I just saw this article saying that the last episode of Flapjack (the live action one) was going to air tonight. What's weird is, I'm pretty sure I've seen 0 promotion for this, so I don't know what's going on.

But the good news is that Thurop's evidently going to become an executive producer for the next season of Adventure Time, so there's that.

Really? poo poo.

Episode
Mar 27, 2010

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Yeah, I just confirmed this on my TV listings. Thanks for the heads-up. I've also seen no promotion whatsoever.

What the hell, CN?
I know there's all this crap about keeping people in the dark about series finales, but even Chowder got a constantly run 'special episode' advert for its send off (To say nothing of the whole freaking marathon that preceded the final episode).

This isn't even Flapjack's regularly scheduled night.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

MY DVR for some reason recorded an episode at 9 or 9:30 today, but looking at it nothing seems new, and certainly not live action. Who said the last episode aired today?

JackGeneric
Apr 23, 2008

[Witty observation]

IRQ posted:

MY DVR for some reason recorded an episode at 9 or 9:30 today, but looking at it nothing seems new, and certainly not live action. Who said the last episode aired today?

Fish out of Water played as the second episode, and it was only live action for ten seconds at the end. K'nuckles wasn't even blue. Kind of a lame way to send out a good show.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Man, gently caress you, CN. I hope Adventure Time gets a classy send-off when it's prematurely cancelled

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

JackGeneric posted:

Fish out of Water played as the second episode, and it was only live action for ten seconds at the end. K'nuckles wasn't even blue. Kind of a lame way to send out a good show.

Oh wow, you're right. I had just skimmed it trying to make sure it was a rerun because surly CN wouldn't gently caress Flapjack over that hard, but nope, that was the series finale.

That's a total dick way to handle it. The second episode (which is never ever new) on a night and time the show has never aired with zero promotion? What the gently caress was that? I was pissed over how Chowder was handled but this was just a horrible slap in the face.

The episode itself was good Flapjack, if not really a sendoff of any kind until the last 20 seconds.

Macrame_God
Sep 1, 2005

The stairs lead down in both directions.

Wow. CN must be desperately trying to get rid of Flapjack. Maybe they want it off the lineup in time for "Regular Show"?

Strange Matter
Oct 6, 2009

Ask me about Genocide
Van Orman's kid is really adorable though.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

drat, and I thought that Chowder got shafted. At least that had a marathon before the series finale.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

JackGeneric posted:

DAMMIT I knew I was right to be worried that the photos of Thurop getting all prostheticed up weren't blue :mad:

Kikka
Feb 10, 2010

I POST STUPID STUFF ABOUT DOCTOR WHO
The worst thing to ever come out of the cartoon industry is Johnny Test and every other cheaply made shoveled poo poo made in Flash. They have a huge demand for some reason and networks kick every other good show off the air for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thelaughingman
Mar 14, 2005
oooh I like madness!

Well, Regular Show and Mad both premier next monday. I also found JG Quintels twitter account

edit: Mark Hamill voices Skips the Yeti!

thelaughingman fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Sep 1, 2010