Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!

frozenphil posted:

It was sarcasm.
The easiest way to put an IRS into a late model Mustang is to buy one out of a '99, '01, '03, or '04 Cobra as they just bolt in in place of the solid axle.

Just curious, has anyone tried to see if the SN95 IRS will bolt into an S197? Seems unlikely, but I'm thinking you could sell a retrofit kit for way too much drat money to a lot of idiots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

frozenphil posted:

Makes sense. I wasn't aware that DI used such high pressure.

You've got to overcome the combustion chamber pressures, 60PSI isn't going to do that.

It does allow for some crazy goddamn compression ratios and timing combinations with boost. I don't see the aftermarket (or their customers) reacting negatively to the idea of safe 11:1+ compression ratios with high boost on 91 octane.

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

YOU CANNOT MAKE A MISTAKE SO BIG THAT 80 GRIT CAN'T FIX IT!
:smug:

Q_res posted:

Just curious, has anyone tried to see if the SN95 IRS will bolt into an S197? Seems unlikely, but I'm thinking you could sell a retrofit kit for way too much drat money to a lot of idiots.

The what now? First year for the IRS in the Mustang was 1999 in the New Edge body style. The S197 uses a three point attachment system for the rear, two lower control arms and a single upper control arm. You'd need to devise a way of attaching the two upper mounts on the IRS to the single upper mount on the S197.

frozenphil fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Sep 1, 2010

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

frozenphil posted:

The what now? First year for the IRS in the Mustang was 1999 in the New Edge body style.

Yes, I know, only ever showed up in the SVT Cobras. I'm not sure what you're confused about though? I even said I doubted it was possible.

EDIT: I don't even think it's a good idea if it was possible, by the way, just wondering if it was something you could try to make money off of.

Q_res fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Sep 1, 2010

kalvick
Jun 5, 2001

turnerburna posted:

my S197 is lowered about 1.5" - what size wheels do you have? Mine are factory 18s

18" wheels with 295-35-18 (rear) 265-35-18 (front)

kalvick
Jun 5, 2001
I don't have a source for this, but I believe IRS on the Mustang is not as good as other IRS systems on other cars. It was just sort of an after thought to develop an IRS system for the cobras. I think there where some issues with it? correct me if I am wrong.

Also.... if you have a solid axle, and just throw all of Maximum Motorsports suspension kits on it, you will get an equally awesome corner carver, with all brand new parts. no donor car required.

KillaKilla
Oct 19, 2007

Baby Hitler posted:

Plus having decades upon decades of nozzle/flow/pressure/atomization development in diesels maximizing power and efficiency using the same technology. Standard ~3bar pintle tip fuel injectors haven't really changed since their first use in the 60s with D-Jetronic.

It should be noted that direct injection on diesel engines actually operates at a far higher pressure than direct injection in gasoline engines, our transit bus engines (cummins ISL) maintain their common rail systems in excess of 1500 bar, or about 22,000 PSI, minimum. This is a big part of the reason advanced diesel engines have continued to offer comical increases in performance, even with the clusterfuck of an exhaust system that's required to keep them clean. See: Ford powerstroke engines pushing 800 lb-ft of torque in the F-250, Caterpillar's C15 offering in excess of 2000 lb-ft of torque.

I cannot comment on any reason why you could not do a similar common-rail system in a gasoline engine, that's well outside my qualifications.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

kalvick posted:

It was just sort of an after thought to develop an IRS system for the cobras. I think there where some issues with it? correct me if I am wrong.

No, you're right. A lot of guys that drag race their IRS Cobras swap out for a live axle.

I didn't think it was a good idea. I was just curious if it would work/why it wouldn't. I assumed it wouldn't because I hadn't seen anyone try to fleece people with it, which given the play "lol oxcart" poo poo gets online, seems like it would have happened.

kalvick posted:

Also.... if you have a solid axle, and just throw all of Maximum Motorsports suspension kits on it, you will get an equally awesome corner carver, with all brand new parts. no donor car required.

:ughh: I don't think anyone would suggest otherwise. In fact, the solid axle would almost certainly handle better in this case.

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

Q_res posted:

Yes, I know, only ever showed up in the SVT Cobras. I'm not sure what you're confused about though? I even said I doubted it was possible.

EDIT: I don't even think it's a good idea if it was possible, by the way, just wondering if it was something you could try to make money off of.

I was confused because you asked about the SN95 IRS when the SN95 chassis never had an IRS.

Most people who actually race Mustangs don't give a poo poo about IRS. Your only market would be to magazine reviewers; people who would never buy a Mustang in the first place.

frozenphil fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Sep 1, 2010

ApathyGifted
Aug 30, 2004
Tomorrow?

frozenphil posted:

I was confused because you asked about the SN95 IRS when the SN95 chassis never had an IRS.

Many people still consider the New Edge an SN95. Part of this is because Ford still calls it the SN95 platform.

Was there even a difference in the platform between the original SN95 and New Edge? I thought it was just an exterior redesign.

mungtor
May 3, 2005

Yeah, I hate me too.
Nap Ghost

kalvick posted:

I don't have a source for this, but I believe IRS on the Mustang is not as good as other IRS systems on other cars. It was just sort of an after thought to develop an IRS system for the cobras. I think there where some issues with it? correct me if I am wrong.

It's not as good as an IRS actually designed as part of a vehicle since the design team was under constraints that the entire IRS subframe had to bolt up to existing mount points for the solid axle setup. That severely limited them on packaging space and led to a lot of compromises that they weren't too thrilled about. It's not terrible (and probably not the worst) but it isn't as good as it could be.

I've also heard that the entire S197 (I think) series was supposed to be IRS from the base model right up through the Cobra, but that idea killed off since they would lose the drag strip demographic. Looking at all the posts with nothing but new 1/4 mile times it seems like they made the right decision while doing some really good work to get it close to the M3. It's pretty impressive all around.

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

ApathyGifted posted:

Many people still consider the New Edge an SN95. Part of this is because Ford still calls it the SN95 platform.

Was there even a difference in the platform between the original SN95 and New Edge? I thought it was just an exterior redesign.

The interior, engines, transmissions, and in some cases rear ends, are different. What exactly does it take to make a new generation of car if changing the exterior, interior, and driveline don't do it? The base chassis is all they share in common, but that didn't change from 1979 through 2004.

If you make the distinction that the Fox Body is a different generation than the SN95, then you also must acknowledge that the New Edge is a different generation than the SN95.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

frozenphil posted:

Taking an angle-grinder to the sheetmetal does not a new chassis make. Though usually I refer to the 94-98 as Fox-4 and the 99-04 as SN95, just for the purpose of distinction. Still largely the same car though.

ApathyGifted posted:

When Fox-4/SN95 was on the drawing board there were three different 'looks' being considered. 'Jenner', 'Schwarzenegger', and 'Rambo' going from the softest, roundest look in Jenner to the over the top aggressive look of Rambo. The 94-98 was basically a mix of Jenner and Schwarzenegger, the 99-04 is more or less a toned down Rambo.

But yeah, same car. New Edge guys just try to disown the 94-98 cause it was embarrassingly slow in GT trim.

frozenphil posted:

If you make the distinction that the Fox Body is a different generation than the SN95, then you also must acknowledge that the New Edge is a different generation than the SN95.
Are you seriously saying that what basically amounts to a mid-cycle refresh is exactly the same as a total chassis overhaul/redesign? It's more like a half-generation difference, really.

Q_res fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Sep 1, 2010

Skyssx
Feb 2, 2001

by T. Fine

IOwnCalculus posted:

The only real disadvantages with DI are the cost (which is coming down as they get more common) and the fact that with no fuel going past the intake valve anymore, they can get pretty loving crusty.

I was thinking of this the other day. What's to stop you from seafoaming your DI car once a year? Problem solved?

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

Q_res posted:

Taking an angle-grinder to the sheetmetal does not a new chassis make.

Are you seriously saying that what basically amounts to a mid-cycle refresh is exactly the same as a total chassis overhaul/redesign? It's more like a half-generation difference, really.

The Fox Body has the same chassis as the New Edge. Do you consider them to be different generations? The New Edge differs from the SN95 in the same ways as the Fox Body differs from the SN95.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Skyssx posted:

I was thinking of this the other day. What's to stop you from seafoaming your DI car once a year? Problem solved?

Maybe, but I've heard that it doesn't work that well - it's the backside of the intake valve, not the side in the combustion chamber.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

frozenphil posted:

The New Edge differs from the SN95 in the same ways as the Fox Body differs from the SN95.

Saying this doesn't make it true, in fact, it's objectively not true. drat near 60% of the chassis was redesigned for 1994, nothing close to that happened in 1999. Hell, all you have to do is park a 98 next to a 99 to see they're the same drat car. Even Ford itself disagrees with you.

Well we're at it, didn't all the mod motor GT SN95s (96-04) use the T45 transmission and 8.8" rear end? And I'd like to hear more about the huge 98 to 99 changeover from the 3.8 Essex V6 and 4.6 SOHC Mod motor to the 3.8 Essex V6 and 4.6 SOHC mod motor. Yeah, the V6 got split port injection in 99 and the V8 got new heads, but it's a little bit disingenious to claim they changed motors based on that.

Ultimately, it all comes back to this

Q_res posted:

...same car. New Edge guys just try to disown the 94-98 cause it was embarrassingly slow in GT trim.

Q_res fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Sep 1, 2010

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

Q_res posted:

Saying this doesn't make it true, in fact, it's objectively not true. drat near 60% of the chassis was redesigned for 1994, nothing close to that happened in 1999. Hell, all you have to do is park a 98 next to a 99 to see they're the same drat car. Even Ford itself disagrees with you.

Well we're at it, didn't all the mod motor GT SN95s (96-04) use the T45 transmission and 8.8" rear end? And I'd like to hear more about the huge 98 to 99 changeover from the 3.8 Essex V6 and 4.6 SOHC Mod motor to the 3.8 Essex V6 and 4.6 SOHC mod motor. Yeah, the V6 got split port injection in 99 and the V8 got new heads, but it's a little bit disingenious to claim they changed motors based on that.

Ultimately, it all comes back to this

Engines and suspensions for a Fox Body will bolt up to an SN95 or New Edge car. The only thing that changed with the chassis was the roofline and body mounting points. The same thing happened with the 98 to 99 switch-over.

The New Edge cars switched to the 3650 transmission. The Cobras got an IRS in '99, the GTs got a slightly wider rear end as well. You admit that the engines received different heads and intake manifolds but that makes them the same in your eyes? The New Edge Cobras went to an iron block from an aluminum one, and in some cases got forged internals and a supercharger. The GT got different heads, cams, pistons, and cranks. The fuel system is also different from SN95 to New Edge.

I'm sorry if changing everything about the car but the name, the engine block, and the rear end size doesn't make a new generation of car in Ford's or your eyes, but it does to everyone else. Again, what makes a 1993 Mustang a different generation than the 1994 Mustang? They use the same engine, transmission, rear end, and suspension. Apart from sheetmetal, roofline, and spindles they are the same car. The '98 and '99 Mustangs differ in more ways than the '93 and '94 Mustangs differ, they visual difference just isn't as big.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

IOwnCalculus posted:

Maybe, but I've heard that it doesn't work that well - it's the backside of the intake valve, not the side in the combustion chamber.

Yeah, you'd need something that you spray or pour into the intake or at the throttle-body to get better application onto the valves.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

frozenphil posted:

Engines and suspensions for a Fox Body will bolt up to an SN95 or New Edge car.
I don't think anyone is contesting that. At the end of the day, they're all glorified Fairmont Futuras.

fake edit: I had a big long rear end post written out, but I'm tired of making GBS threads this thread up. Feel free to PM me about it if you want, I guess.

ApathyGifted
Aug 30, 2004
Tomorrow?
Phil, unless you can find a concrete definition for what exactly is required to be considered a new generation, this whole arguing business is stupid.

Until then it's a subjective thing, and you need to stop getting all pissy about people having a different definition for it, especially when theirs is backed by the actual manufacturer.

Lots of people consider the New Edge an SN95. Lots of people consider the SN95 a Fox Body. Lots of people think every Mustang from 1979 to 2004 is the same generation, including whoever the hell wrote the first ever article I read about the S197 (They talked about how the Mustang hadn't been updated in 25 years). Deal with it.

The sad thing is that given how involved you are in the Mustang community, you had to have known this in the first place- so there was no reason at all for you to be confused when Q_Res' question came up. It just smacks of trolling.

Throatwarbler
Nov 17, 2008

by vyelkin

Skyssx posted:

Toyota's DI engines in their Lexus models have another set of injectors in the manifold that solve the problem.

http://books.google.com.hk/books?id...jection&f=false

ehnus
Apr 16, 2003

Now you're thinking with portals!

frozenphil posted:

The New Edge cars switched to the 3650 transmission.

In 2001, the 1999 and 2000 V8 cars (GT and non-R Cobra) used the T-45.

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

Back to poo poo people care about :

Dyno graphs for the 624hp Whipple kit (9psi) are out now.

quote:

543/466 SAE. Tests done at 90 °F ambient, engine at full temp. 93 octane. 100% stock from wheels, tires, exhaust, etc. Only the SC kit, full operating temps, 190deg F. Also, these are closed air boxes, not open filters, hood down testing.

Henchman 21
Apr 3, 2005

HENCH 4 LIFE
Got a present for my car today :smug:

Picked up the composite race shift knob, and some new front speakers because one of my tweeters and one of the 5x7s were shot.

Shifts like butter.. mmmmm

Henchman 21 fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Sep 2, 2010

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Kinda related to the Mustang, here are the first official pics of the Supercharged 5.0lt V8 that is being used in the Aussie Falcon:

2ndclasscitizen
Jan 2, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post
335kw? Fuuuuuuuuck. I wonder what HSV is going to come back at them with? LS9 would be the obvious choice, but it'd need to be backed right off, power-wise.

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

You Am I posted:

Kinda related to the Mustang, here are the first official pics of the Supercharged 5.0lt V8 that is being used in the Aussie Falcon:

335kw = 449hp
Basically the same as the 525hp Whipple kit. I bet the Aussie engine got lower compression pistons and a forged shortblock though.

Throatwarbler
Nov 17, 2008

by vyelkin

frozenphil posted:

335kw = 449hp
Basically the same as the 525hp Whipple kit. I bet the Aussie engine got lower compression pistons and a forged shortblock though.

quote:

The Boss runs the standard 5.0 block and heads, but has unique cam timing and a different exhaust valve. There are stronger connecting rods, unique pistons, a cast stainless steel exhaust manifold (instead of fabricated steel), a different front end accessory drive, an engine oil cooler and a unique winged oil pan that holds 8.66 quarts of oil. It runs at a significantly lower compression ratio of 9.25-to-1 instead of 11-to-1.

Unlike any other Ford engine, the Boss 5.0 uses a free-flowing metal matrix catalytic converter that is normally only used by sports car makers such as Porsche and Ferrari.

FPV has set the boost pressure extremely low, at 5 pounds per square inch for the base engine and 6 psi for the higher-output version, leaving plenty of headroom to move up with subsequent model improvements.

The Boss Ute has an upgraded six-speed ZF automatic transmission to cope with the extra torque or a newly refined version of Tremec’s six-speed manual.

This has the intercooler on top of the blower, like the ZR-1.

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

More info from the land of OZ:

c_in_oz posted:

2 Spec levels... entry level GS which will retail for around 55K $AUS, and GT Spec for close to 70K $AU... expected Hi-Po intercooled variant next year. ;)

BASE ENGINE SYSTEM TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

Bore: 92.2mm
Stroke: 92.7mm
Con-rod Length: 150.7mm
Compression ratio: 9.25:1

New Firing Order for reduced crankshaft and engine vibration
1, 5, 4, 8, 6, 3, 7, 2

Engine Block
Aluminium deep skirted block
6-bolt cross bolted mains
steel press in cylinder liners
piston squirting jets for low piston temps and increased durability

Cylinder Heads
high-flow 4 valve
DOHC
32V
roller finger followers
pent roof combustion chambers
55.98cc combustion chamber volumes

Valve Train
intake valves
o 2 x 37mm
o chrome plated steel material
exhaust valves
o 2 x 31mm
o high temp. chrome plated inconel material
12mm intake valve lift
11mm exhaust valve lift
chain-driven cam drive system
variable intake valve timing
fixed exhaust valve timing
common intake and exhaust valve springs, retainers, collets, seals

Crankshaft
forged steel crank
unique Miami engine balance specification

Crank shaft damper
twin-sheave pulley
supports
o 8pk supercharger drive system on rear sheave
o 6pk water pump and alternator drive on front sheave
unique frequency / damper tune

Con-rod
new high strength powder sintered forged con-rod to suit supercharged application

Piston, ring and pin
new generation light-weight high strength piston and ring pack
hard anodised top ring groove
floating pin design
nitrided steel piston pin

FEAD (Front end accessory drive)
2 drive systems
1 x 8pk belt which drives supercharger, power steering and AC compressor
1 x 6pk belt which drives water pump and alternator

Lubrication System
new cast aluminium high-volume winged oil pan
cast in baffles for oil control under heavy cornering, braking, acceleration
G-rotor style oil pump
full length composite windage tray
engine oil cooler

Ignition System
coil on plug
new iridium fine electrode tip spark plugs

Exhaust manifolds
new cast stainless steel high flow EU4 exhaust manifolds
optimised for cylinder flow balance and emissions performance

Supercharger inlet duct and eTB assy
new cast aluminium high-flow supercharger inlet duct
75mm electronic throttle body

Supercharger assembly
Harrop / Eaton designed HTV 1900 front drive, rear entry supercharger featuring:
o Eaton TVS 6th generation rotor set
o 1.9l per revolution displacement
o torsional decoupler in supercharger drive shaft for optimised NVH
o PCM controlled inlet bypass valve
o bypass operation for vacuum and boosted conditions

Intake manifold
new two-piece cast aluminium intake manifold
supercharger mounted under intake plenum as low as possible in engine vee providing:
o optimised weight distribution / lower centre of gravity
o optimised NVH
o optimised air path and runner tuning
o optimised engine performance
tuned length intake runners
features supercharger outlet air diffuser which
o controls air charge motion out of the supercharger
o delivers ideal cylinder to cylinder flow balance

POWERTRAIN SYSTEM TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

Air intake system
new high-flow cold air intake system
new bonnet sealed open cold air box
high-flow conical filter

Exhaust system
high-flow thin foil technology metal matrix catalysts
twin-brick catalyst construction
140mm diameter, 2.1 litre per catalyst assembly
new cold end exhaust with FPV unique NVH tune
new quad outlet exhaust system
billet aluminium tail pipe finishers
new mufflers with new FPV tuning code
PCM controlled active exhaust system (Sedan only) to deliver
o Refinement and comfort for part throttle cruising applications
o Maximum V8 sound quality at idle and car manoeuvring
o Maximum V8 muscle car sound quality during spirited driving

Fuel system
new high-flow fuel pump
new two-piece stainless steel fuel rail assembly
4 Bar pressure return system
new high-flow fuel injectors
o increased flow range
o optimised targeting for EU4 emissions

Vehicle Cooling System
Brand new high-efficiency radiator and fan pack assembly
Twin variable speed fans
New high-efficiency automatic trans oil cooler system
New engine oil cooler and cooling system
Engine inlet thermostat control
New vehicle heater circuit

Automatic Transmission
Upgraded ZF 6HP26 transmission
new 7-plate clutch pack and 4-planet planetary gearset for improved torque capacity

Manual Transmission

Tremec TR6060 with new bell housing to suit new clutch system. Revised 2nd gear synchros for reduced shifting efforts

Clutch

ZF twin plate clutch common with Mustang GT500. New clutch release bearing common with Mustang GT500.

Engine Development Program:

Four levels of prototype:

Mule-level prototype – 5.4 litre XR8 engine fitted with supercharger and custom-fabricated manifolds. Used predominantly for cooling system development, calibration feasibility and performance and driveability target setting

A-level prototype – 5.0 litre Coyote Mustang prototype engines fitted with prototype manifolds, prototype pistons, prototype oil pan. Used predominantly for calibration development, emissions feasibility, vehicle testing.

B-level prototype - 5.0 litre Coyote Mustang prototype engines fitted with fully representative prototype manifolds, fully representative pistons, fully representative oil pan. Used predominantly for calibration finalisation and refinement, emissions testing and development, vehicle testing and attribute assessment.

Verification prototype – 5.0 litre Coyote Mustang Verification prototype engines fitted with off-tool unique Miami pistons, Air intake system, exhaust manifolds and lubrication system. Used predominantly for sign off certification and durability testing, and attribute sign off.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
Using some pen and paper, I drew out the new firing order. It doesn't seem to match any of the common ones, so it's actually new instead of just a flip, rotate, sequence shift, etc.

Is it just for the Oz motor, or for all 5.0s?

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

That's the same firing order I've seen before for Coyote. It's also the same firing order as the old Flathead V8,

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

2ndclasscitizen posted:

335kw? Fuuuuuuuuck. I wonder what HSV is going to come back at them with? LS9 would be the obvious choice, but it'd need to be backed right off, power-wise.
HSV already does supercharger kits for the UK delivered models, so I expect them to bring that in as a specific model in the Aussie range as soon as Ford releases the new FPV cars.

TurboLuvah
Jul 24, 2004

Scientifically proven to be more fuel efficient than hybrids!

frozenphil posted:

335kw = 449hp

Something isn't adding up. Do they rate HP at the wheels instead of at the motor?

449hp out of a supercharged 5.0 running 5lbs of boost?? USDM NA 5.0s are making 412hp, no way in Christ is that blower only making an additional 37hp.

But since you said it was the same as the 525hp Whipple kits, I'm assuming you meant that those kits made ~450whp.

In short, I'm confused :confused:

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

TurboLuvah posted:

Something isn't adding up. Do they rate HP at the wheels instead of at the motor?

449hp out of a supercharged 5.0 running 5lbs of boost?? USDM NA 5.0s are making 412hp, no way in Christ is that blower only making an additional 37hp.

But since you said it was the same as the 525hp Whipple kits, I'm assuming you meant that those kits made ~450whp.

In short, I'm confused :confused:
They'll be doing it from the motor, as the previous 5.4lt BOSS motor was rated at 315kw at the motor. However when an Aussie car mag ran it on a dyno, they found that the wheel results would make the motor far more powerful that what Ford was quoting.

Also remember a lot of car companies are conservative on their power outputs due to insurance and idiots in the media. Remember the shitfest over the Mazda RX-8 and how it didn't seem to match its factory output?

Killbot
Jun 19, 2003

You know, you kids really ought to stop getting involved with this stuff.
The new Boss has put me into a dilemma. On one hand, I can get a lot of go fast parts for my existing Mustang, and probably even a suspension setup from Griggs. On the other hand, RED WHEELS.

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

TurboLuvah posted:

As You Am I said, Aussie manufacturers under rate their engines like it's 1969 still. Their engine power numbers are usually closer to wheel power numbers.

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

Brembos look ridiculous behind 17" drag wheels.

oRenj9
Aug 3, 2004

Who loves oRenj soda?!?
College Slice
Yeah, but the cowl hood looks god drat amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalvick
Jun 5, 2001

frozenphil posted:

Brembos look ridiculous behind 17" drag wheels.

Man, I dunno. I understand the logic about skinny tires, drag wheels, etc.... for a drag race car.... but I also know how important it is to have really good brakes.
If you didn't say anything, I would say that car looks amazing.

now I am gonna be looking at the front wheels and the back wheels and not be sure what to think.

Also its better than my car, so I cant complain. :(