Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

...of SCIENCE! fucked around with this message at 14:31 on Mar 23, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tartarus Sauce
Jan 16, 2006

friendship is magic
in a pony paradise
don't you judge me

...of SCIENCE! posted:

and when they do there's usually a shift in production (like Batman:TAS and Dexter's Lab coming back with completely different teams and art styles and being inferior in every way to the original).

Like Gargoyles. The contrast between the final season and the rest of the series is as stark as the difference between poo poo and strawberry sherbet.

Are children passionately in love with Johnny Test, anyway, the way other people (mostly adults, admittedly) are in love with Chowder, Flapjack, and Adventure Time? Or are its young fans just as happy when they're off licking batteries? Does Johnny Test really garner the kinds of ratings that justify bringing it back again and again, or is it just easier to produce and reproduce?

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Behonkiss
Feb 10, 2005

thelaughingman posted:

Well, Regular Show and Mad both premier next monday. I also found JG Quintels twitter account

edit: Mark Hamill voices Skips the Yeti!

Is it weird that Hamill is one of my favorite voice actors? He just excels at great villains- Listen to him in Batman, Avatar, Metalocalypse, or Castle in the Sky for proof.

mobo85
Apr 21, 2007

I've just insulted the macaroni and cheese recipe of a whale! What part of that is not evil?
Besides the premieres of MAD and The Regular Show, two other important kid-show happenings:

-Disney Channel will preview a new series Fish Hooks September 3 for a premiere September 24. Among the members of the creative team are Maxwell Atoms (Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy) and C.H. Greenblatt (Chowder). Much like Disney's current toon hit Phineas and Ferb, voice cast is a mix of Disney stars and well-known celebs including Rachel Dratch, Jerry Stiller, Edie McClurg, and Richard Simmons.

-As of today, Nicktoons officially has custody of the Ninja Turtles and Power Rangers (the latter under license from new owner Saban Brands). Nicktoons has shown Turtles Forever recently and also released it on DVD- albeit in both cases removing a number of scenes, including the ending cameo by Eastman and Laird.

Tartarus Sauce
Jan 16, 2006

friendship is magic
in a pony paradise
don't you judge me

...of SCIENCE! posted:

I think it just keeps being made because of CanCon (Canadian broadcasting standards stipulate that certain percentage of their television station's content must have Canadian content) so Cartoon Network just snaps it up on the cheap to pad out their lineup since it's just going to keep being made no matter what. Same with Total Drama ______ and all the other Canadian shows.

OOOH, and that explains Monster Buster Club, which makes Johnny Test look like Masterpiece Theatre.

It's odd, because I used to mock some Canadian cartoons for being too soft, and not edgy enough, and the problem with the current stock of Canadian cartoons seems to be they don't know when to STOP being edgy and loud.

Seriously, Ed, Edd, n Eddy went from charming to headache-inducing just-like-that.

So, Canadians just need to learn to make good shows, eh? Maybe the writers of the Red Green Show, or Kids in the Hall, or the Mr. Hell Show need to team up with Nelvana and do... something?

Wait, isn't Fred's Head Canadian? That's not a bad show, why don't they air that? Why don't they air reruns of Reboot, or Rupert, or Redwall? Anything! Anything but more (yawn) Kid versus Kat!

(Speaking of Heads, TVTropes recently brought back vague some memories of a steaming pile from back in the day called Out of Jimmy's Head. Wow, that show was so stupid, it defied comprehension. Odd thing is, a lot of the writers and creators had worked on other perfectly respectable shows. How does THAT happen?)

Tartarus Sauce fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Sep 2, 2010

Behonkiss
Feb 10, 2005

Tartarus Sauce posted:

OOOH, and that explains Monster Buster Club, which makes Johnny Test look like Masterpiece Theatre.

It's odd, because I used to mock some Canadian cartoons for being too soft, and not edgy enough, and the problem with the current stock of Canadian cartoons seems to be they don't know when to STOP being edgy and loud.

Seriously, Ed, Edd, n Eddy went from charming to headache-inducing just-like-that.

So, Canadians just need to learn to make good shows, eh? Maybe the writers of the Red Green Show, or Kids in the Hall, or the Mr. Hell Show need to team up with Nelvana and do... something?

Wait, isn't Fred's Head Canadian? That's not a bad show, why don't they air that? Why don't they air reruns of Reboot, or Rupert, or Redwall? Anything! Anything but more (yawn) Kid versus Kat!

(Speaking of Heads, TVTropes recently brought back vague some memories of a steaming pile from back in the day called Out of Jimmy's Head. Wow, that show was so stupid, it defied comprehension. Odd thing is, a lot of the writers and creators had worked on other perfectly respectable shows. How does THAT happen?)

Funny, I thought the early episodes of Ed, Edd n Eddy were pretty awful, and didn't get into the show until it had been going for a while. It really found its legs, though.

I agree that airing Reboot again would be neat, but that Redwall cartoon pissed me off as a kid- I was a big fan of the books and so many things were toned down or changed for the worse.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

...of SCIENCE! posted:

I think it just keeps being made because of CanCon (Canadian broadcasting standards stipulate that certain percentage of their television station's content must have Canadian content) so Cartoon Network just snaps it up on the cheap to pad out their lineup since it's just going to keep being made no matter what. Same with Total Drama ______ and all the other Canadian shows.

What's wrong with Total Drama ________ I thought people liked it here. We had a thread for the first one.

Tartarus Sauce
Jan 16, 2006

friendship is magic
in a pony paradise
don't you judge me

Behonkiss posted:

Funny, I thought the early episodes of Ed, Edd n Eddy were pretty awful, and didn't get into the show until it had been going for a while. It really found its legs, though.

Granted, I haven't seen a full episode in about a year or so, and I don't know the proper order of the episodes. I just remember enjoying the Cartoon Cartoon! short where they build a cardboard city, but tuning in a few years later to find that I just couldn't stand Eddy's yelling for very long. Otherwise, the show has some fun characters and interesting plots.

quote:

I agree that airing Reboot again would be neat, but that Redwall cartoon pissed me off as a kid- I was a big fan of the books and so many things were toned down or changed for the worse.

Ehh, so they should air The Animals of Farthing Wood to balance it all out ;).

And, I never read a Redwall book until I was an adult--and by then, it was definitely too late to get into it. All I know is that the Redwall TV series--accurate or no--sure beats the hell out of some of the stuff they're airing now!

And, I saw one episode of Total Drama Island a long time ago, and just thought it was a loud, ham-fisted, adolescent parody of a reality show, with the usual valley girls, himboes, black diva, and fat, gluttonous, flatulent geek. And the promos are just so, so annoying. Should I seriously give it another try?

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Tartarus Sauce posted:

And, I saw one episode of Total Drama Island a long time ago, and just thought it was a loud, ham-fisted, adolescent parody of a reality show, with the usual valley girls, himboes, black diva, and fat, gluttonous, flatulent geek. And the promos are just so, so annoying. Should I seriously give it another try?

If you're not up for an immature parody of Survivor, Fear Factor, and The Amazing Race, don't bother.

Or get over yourself and enjoy a fun cartoon that spoofs reality tv and has fart jokes. I don't understand posting in this thread about other kids shows and making GBS threads on Total Drama but goons.

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

IRQ posted:

If you're not up for an immature parody of Survivor, Fear Factor, and The Amazing Race, don't bother.

Or get over yourself and enjoy a fun cartoon that spoofs reality tv and has fart jokes. I don't understand posting in this thread about other kids shows and making GBS threads on Total Drama but goons.

It's not a "goons :rolleyes:" kind of critisism. It's yet another poorly made flash cartoon from Canada, and it blows that Chowder and Flapjack got the axe so disgracefully while Total Drama ____ gets a new season. I don't hate it anywhere near as much as some people do, but please don't act like you can't see why it gets a ton of flack.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

I can't stand Total Drama X.

It might be the concept. What's the point in a scripted, animated reality show?

It might be the characters. They're all cliched to hell and back.

It might be the style. It's ugly as hell.

It might be everything all at once.

And Kid vs Kat. Don't loving get me started on Kid vs Kat.

Hey Canadians. Make some good shows so I don't have to put up with this bullshit.

(I do have a soft spot for 6Teen, though. Don't ask me why, I don't know. It's terrible, but I like the charm of it :shobon:)

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Amorphous Blob posted:

It's not a "goons :rolleyes:" kind of critisism. It's yet another poorly made flash cartoon from Canada, and it blows that Chowder and Flapjack got the axe so disgracefully while Total Drama ____ gets a new season. I don't hate it anywhere near as much as some people do, but please don't act like you can't see why it gets a ton of flack.

I really don't though.

Chowder/Flapjack and Total Drama Whatever are all pretty different shows anyway. If you've read this thread you know that I'm not at all happy with how CN handled Flapjack and especially Chowder, but I don't think that has anything to do with Total Drama. A good show is a good show and nobody has cited anything bad about Total Drama Whatever yet aside from being from cold mexico and being made in flash.

I guess it helps if you actually watch reality tv shows? I could see not liking it if you didn't.

Aquans
Jun 13, 2010

Sockser posted:

(I do have a soft spot for 6Teen, though. Don't ask me why, I don't know. It's terrible, but I like the charm of it :shobon:)

I keep wanting to like 6teen because it reminds me of Weekenders, and I thought that cartoon was alright. It's just so sad I can't actually bring myself to like it.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

I love The Weekenders.

But for a moment, I wanna yell about Kid vs Kat some more. Obviously it's cheap to produce and that's why it's still around, but how did it come into creation? Not a matter of "who greenlit this garbage" but rather "who drafted this garbage, who though this poo poo was a good idea to bring to an executive to get greenlit in the first loving place"

I mean like, Johnny Test, bad as it is, at least has a decent idea behind it. It's basically Dexter's Lab inverted. Told from the POV of Dee-Dee more or less. The execution is just god-loving-awful, but the idea has some merit behind it.

Kid vs Kat, though. Like, somebody said "Hey there's some douchey kid and his pet cat is actually an alien and they don't like eachother so they fight" and that was that and it got picked up. It took Phineas and Ferb, a show with a fantastic premise, something like, 4 years to get picked up or something. Did Kid vs Kat have to hold out longer? Less? Either way, the fact that somebody thought it up, wrote it down, considered it a good idea, and now there's a team of people working on scripts and art ideas for it, like. When you're that guy, writing scripts for Kid vs Kat, what the gently caress are you doing with your life? Are you proud of the work you produce? Do you come home from a long day at the office and say, "Man, I wrote such a good loving script for Kid vs Kat today. That show is really going places!"

Man. Show pisses me right the gently caress off.

edit:

Marc Buhaj, Senior Vice President Programming, Jetix Europe posted:

“We are excited to be part of the Kid Vs. Kat adventure with the Studio B team. The series has those quality cartoon elements found in the classics - great music and score, neat characters and crisp slapstick timing. Our main duo of Coop and Kat are set to establish one of the great ongoing cartoon rivalries. One unlucky kid with one freaky, ferocious feline creates absolute mayhem that Jetix kids across Europe will love. I have a feeling that Coop is the one who is going to need a full nine lives just to survive!”

gently caress you, Marc Buhaj, Senior Vice President Programming, Jetix Europe.

Sockser fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Sep 2, 2010

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Sockser posted:

It might be the characters. They're all cliched to hell and back.

This is the point of the show. You realize that, right?

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

...of SCIENCE! posted:

With very few exceptions (The Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park, Spongebob), animated shows almost never last more than 3 seasons, and when they do there's usually a shift in production (like Batman:TAS and Dexter's Lab coming back with completely different teams and art styles and being inferior in every way to the original). I'd rather Flapjack and the rest finish their run and let the creators go on to new things rather than just :regd08: year after year.

I've heard rumors from people who claim to know what they're talking about that animation guys are protected by a union agreement that requires them to get paid more after the series gets 2 seasons or a little over 40 episodes, so the networks cut it off or replace the staff instead of paying them more unless the series is doing incredibly. But I don't have first-hand experience with the animation industry, so who knows?

Also, have a very disappointing screenshot of the live action Flapjack protagonists if you haven't seen it already. Bubby was pretty funny though:

(Those eyes)

Tartarus Sauce
Jan 16, 2006

friendship is magic
in a pony paradise
don't you judge me

IRQ posted:

I think what got under my skin about Total Drama X is that reality shows ARE ripe for parody, and based on my impressions of Total Drama, just doesn't go deep enough, or hit hard enough. There are dozens of fat fish swimming in the barrel, and the show fires and hits fart jokes and dumb blondes.

It's like if a show tried to parody the Intelligent Design movement by having Ben Stein fart a lot.

But, I may watch another episode sometime, because I am judging it based on scant information.

quote:

I love The Weekenders.

Me too.

quote:

Kid vs Kat, though. Like, somebody said "Hey there's some douchey kid and his pet cat is actually an alien and they don't like eachother so they fight" and that was that and it got picked up.

And, they probably think they're following in the proud footsteps of Chuck Jones and Tex Avery.

The thing is, Tweety and Sylvester, Road Runner and Coyote, Elmer and Bugs--they're all interesting, sympathetic characters we can relate to, and who are each motivated by nothing less than life, death, and honor.

Kid vs. Kat is just two petty douchebags duking it out.

quote:

gently caress you, Marc Buhaj, Senior Vice President Programming, Jetix Europe.

Methinks he doth protest too much.

When someone has to go on and on about how zany and fun their story is, it usually isn't.

Fishylungs
Jan 12, 2008

IRQ posted:

Not everyone is going to enjoy it. And mind you, I don't care either way about Johnny Test, but I can't stand to sit through an episode of Total Drama. Then again, I've developed a visceral hate for reality TV, and the parody is just so weak. Hell, I can sit through Drawn Together, but I figure it's because they ditched the reality show bit fast and just became general parody and cartoon smut.

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Also, have a very disappointing screenshot of the live action Flapjack protagonists if you haven't seen it already. Bubby was pretty funny though:

(Those eyes)

The way you (I'm assuming) took these makes them look so 80s VCR tape, it's actually kind of perfect.

On a totally different note, those youtube links to the Regular Show promos got taken down. Which is lame, because I wanted to show a friend the one where they synchronize their watches.

And on a thrice different note, gently caress original Nicktoons Network shows. First that crappy Kappa Mikey thing, and now it's some lovely NFL show and a Jimmy Neutron spin-off no one asked for. I have a special special hate for Kappa Mikey though. Finishing Rocko's Modern Life or Avatar and then hearing that criminally bad theme.

I'm mad about cartoons, guys.

Oh! And speaking of themes, The Mighty B! has a pretty bad one too.

Mad about cartoon music.

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

IRQ posted:

I really don't though.

Chowder/Flapjack and Total Drama Whatever are all pretty different shows anyway. If you've read this thread you know that I'm not at all happy with how CN handled Flapjack and especially Chowder, but I don't think that has anything to do with Total Drama. A good show is a good show and nobody has cited anything bad about Total Drama Whatever yet aside from being from cold mexico and being made in flash.

I guess it helps if you actually watch reality tv shows? I could see not liking it if you didn't.

I guess my main gripe is that it's poorly animated which defeats the whole purpose of a cartoon. Just look at how squishy and jiggly the characters in Adventure time are compared to the stiffness of TDI/TDA/TDWT/TD__. Granted it's not very fair for me to compare anything to Flapjack and Chowder due to how amazing they are in terms of animation, art, voices, ect.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Amorphous Blob posted:

I guess my main gripe is that it's poorly animated which defeats the whole purpose of a cartoon. Just look at how squishy and jiggly the characters in Adventure time are compared to the stiffness of TDI/TDA/TDWT/TD__. Granted it's not very fair for me to compare anything to Flapjack and Chowder due to how amazing they are in terms of animation, art, voices, ect.

The animation is not great and I won't defend the art style because at first glance it's crap. Thing is, if you watched Clone High, which you should, the style is clearly one that that animation studio was headed for. Joan of Ark is pretty much entirely reused verbatim as Gwen.

I guess a lot of why I like it is that I do watch the reality shows it satirizes because it seems like none of you really do. That's cool though, for whatever reason they keep making it I'm perfectly happy to keep watching it! It's not terribly deep as a show, but they do manage to switch up how each season goes by using the reality show "people get voted off" thing. Characters that suck one season can be hilarious another just because they stay long enough to be used more effectively.

IRQ fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Sep 2, 2010

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

I saw clone high years ago and thought it was pretty good. Then again I was like 12, so just about anything "more mature" than rugrats was the coolest thing ever to me. Guess I should give it another watch?

I get the reality TV aspect of TD, but thats all it has going for it and it's just not enough. With poor animation and art it has to rely on the situation and/or the dialog, and it doesn't even try in both regards. I'm not talking about "sophisticated" humor either. Owen farting isn't funny, but Stimpy falling into a crippling depression over his fart running away is hilarious. Banter about the next challenge isn't entertaining, but I could listen to Coach McGurk giving his students terrible advice all day.

Tl;Dr: I'm angry at children's programming!

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

The studio that makes Johnny Test and Kid vs Kat also made Stroker and Hoop.

:crossarms:

Cliff Racer
Mar 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Aww really, I actually thought Stroker and Hoop got to be really good toward the end.

IRQ posted:

The animation is not great and I won't defend the art style because at first glance it's crap. Thing is, if you watched Clone High, which you should, the style is clearly one that that animation studio was headed for. Joan of Ark is pretty much entirely reused verbatim as Gwen.
Just because they made it crap (I'm undecided on whether it is, personally) on purpose doesn't excuse its crapness. Its like Klasky-Csupo, I'll continue to call their house style ugly til the day I die.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

I don't know what you're talking about :downs:

thelaughingman
Mar 14, 2005
oooh I like madness!

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

I've heard rumors from people who claim to know what they're talking about that animation guys are protected by a union agreement that requires them to get paid more after the series gets 2 seasons or a little over 40 episodes, so the networks cut it off or replace the staff instead of paying them more unless the series is doing incredibly. But I don't have first-hand experience with the animation industry, so who knows?

(Those eyes)

I loved Flapjack and Chowders use of stop motion, puppets and live action. I wish moore cartoons would do this. It just made it so much more creative and special. :(

Sockser posted:

Hey Canadians. Make some good shows so I don't have to put up with this bullshit.

Im glad that I am not the only one that thinks this!! I have yet to find a good teletoon that does not suck rear end. Atomic betty is probably one of the worst offenders.

Sockser posted:

I don't know what you're talking about :downs:

What the hell ever happened to klasky csupo anyway.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Atomic loving Betty. Had no idea that was teletoon.

It's like every teletoon is just a super generic concept or, at best, a derivative work (Johnny test, Total Drama X)

Tartarus Sauce
Jan 16, 2006

friendship is magic
in a pony paradise
don't you judge me
I'm fine with Klasky-Csupo's style, because I'm someone who likes rounded edges and soft textures. When characters look like something Frank Lloyd Wright barfed up, or when they look like they just popped out of an old MS-DOS game, my skin crawls--yes, even when the show in question is good.

Also, I think because so many of the ho-hum run of the mill shows share that same boxy Flash-animated style, my brain has learned to be skeptical of EVERY show done in that style.

thelaughingman
Mar 14, 2005
oooh I like madness!

Sockser posted:

Hey guys, how cool would it be if you made a cartoon about some stupid loving kids' sneakers?

Not very loving cool at all.

Nickelodeon has really gone downhill, and CN is picking up all the slack. (and then cancelling it prematurely)

It gets even worse.

mobo85
Apr 21, 2007

I've just insulted the macaroni and cheese recipe of a whale! What part of that is not evil?

thelaughingman posted:

It gets even worse.

This, combined with the Ninja Turtles and Power Rangers, makes me guess that Nickelodeon's new brand strategy for Nicktoons Network is "buy the distribution rights to as many color-coded superhero teams as possible."

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

thelaughingman posted:

It gets even worse.

:psypop:

Nickelodeon, what the hell are you guys loving doing?

edit: Buying low and selling quality advertising timeslots, I guess. I mean, that's the point of everything, but once upon a time that came with quality entertainment. poo poo.

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

Nick could show Spongebob and iCarly repeats forever and still make a profit on advertising. CN and Nick executives are like those comically evil captain planet villains who would gladly gently caress everyone over for a buck.

Ice Blue
Mar 20, 2002

Sorry, I get paid to shoot paintballs, honey, not the breeze.

...of SCIENCE! posted:

With very few exceptions (The Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park, Spongebob), animated shows almost never last more than 3 seasons, and when they do there's usually a shift in production (like Batman:TAS and Dexter's Lab coming back with completely different teams and art styles and being inferior in every way to the original). I'd rather Flapjack and the rest finish their run and let the creators go on to new things rather than just :regd08: year after year.
There are more than you give credit. King of the Hill, Beavis and Butthead, Futurama, Robot Chicken, Venture Bros., Doug, Animaniacs, Rugrats, Teen Titans, Ren and Stimpy, Rocko's Modern life, Foster's Home, Samurai Jack, Ed Edd and Eddy, off the top of my head. Most of them not changing quality much through their run. Not saying they are very common, though. But it's not that few.

Though some of them hit the 52 ep ceiling. The problem with animation is kids are a tough demographic. It's hard to make a show that kids will keep watching for a long time. It makes more financial sense to have a year worth of episodes and play reruns for pure profit rather than continuously produce shows that'll only lose viewership over time to the next big thing.

Ice Blue fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Sep 4, 2010

Dr Snofeld
Apr 30, 2009
If you'll forgive a nostalgia trip, I'd like to mention a show for very young kids that I watched when I was little, a Swedish show named Pingu about a penguin who is a jerk. I found it on YouTube yesterday. It is a lot weirder than I remember it being.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Tartarus Sauce posted:

And, they probably think they're following in the proud footsteps of Chuck Jones and Tex Avery.

The thing is, Tweety and Sylvester, Road Runner and Coyote, Elmer and Bugs--they're all interesting, sympathetic characters we can relate to, and who are each motivated by nothing less than life, death, and honor.

Kid vs. Kat is just two petty douchebags duking it out.
When they kicked off Disney XD and I first heard the premise for Kid vs. Kat, I immediately thought that it could be something like Tom and Jerry. It's got the rival characters but absolutely none of the charm, and the supporting characters are all annoying.

thelaughingman
Mar 14, 2005
oooh I like madness!

Make sure to watch:

Regular Show

Mad (Probably)

Click here for the full 1920x1080 image.

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
Regular Show was fantastic. This goes on the list with adventure time for "Shows to make sure I do not miss."

Mad is like Robot Chicken for kids, and it knows exactly what it is. Therefore, I am okay with it. I might watch it if it's on, but it's not a priority. My point being, it isn't terrible.
(I will admit I laughed out loud at CSiCarly)

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

thelaughingman posted:

Make sure to watch:

Regular Show

Between, "Dude, how in the H are we going to fix this S?" and "You're the one who threw me too hard, you hole!", it's like they're trying to set a record for complaint letters to standards and practices.

EDIT: Okay, just got to the "But he's gonna be pissed!" part. I guess this is intended as a segue into Adult Swim or something. Also, Tom Sawyer.

OMG JC a Bomb! fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Sep 7, 2010

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JackGeneric
Apr 23, 2008

[Witty observation]

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Between, "Dude, how in the H are we going to fix this S?" and "You're the one who threw me too hard, you hole!", it's like they're trying to set a record for complaint letters to standards and practices.

Didn't they also say "He's gonna be pissed!" at one point? There was also a "crap" and at least one "sucks" in there too, but neither one of those is a big deal compared to the other ones.