Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

Capt. Sticl posted:

There's no question it refers to oral sex. The pinch must be about the clit, explaining why Elaine strongly prefers the swirl (both clockwise and counter-clockwise).
Edit: "Did that move involve a knuckle in any way?"

Counterpoint: George's girlfriend said it feels like aliens poking at her body. Unless The Move is oral sex with other bits thrown in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

Max22 posted:

-- You don't like the movie?

-- I HATE IT!!
One of Elaine's rare ultimate explosions. Classic.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

OldSenileGuy posted:

Counterpoint: George's girlfriend said it feels like aliens poking at her body. Unless The Move is oral sex with other bits thrown in.

Yeah but George was REALLY bad at it.

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
Elaine: Oh, Peterman ran off to Burma, and now he wants me to run the catalog.

Kramer: Where?

Jerry: Myanmar.

Kramer: What is that, the discount pharmacy?

dpkg chopra
Jun 9, 2007

Fast Food Fight

Grimey Drawer
Personally I always had this hilarious and disgusting image of "the move" consisting in the man spinning around like a corkscrew or a top while inside the woman. Arms extended to the sides and going "wheeeee!", of course.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Ur Getting Fatter posted:

Personally I always had this hilarious and disgusting image of "the move" consisting in the man spinning around like a corkscrew or a top while inside the woman. Arms extended to the sides and going "wheeeee!", of course.

You're not the only one.

Steve Higginson
Oct 21, 2005
NO NO NO we do not have images of fat guys sucking each others dicks in our custom titles!
Possibly one of my favourite references to Seinfeld of all time: http://en.battlestarwiki.org/wiki/The_Swirl_and_Twist

dpkg chopra
Jun 9, 2007

Fast Food Fight

Grimey Drawer

OldSenileGuy posted:

Actually, something that's always irked me about this episode is how the girlfriend rags on George using a crib sheet (crib hand, in this case) to pull off the move correctly. The dude just made you orgasm, what do you care that he had it written down? God knows that if my girlfriend wanted to look up online better ways to blow me, I wouldn't complain.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Actually, something that's always irked me about this episode is how the girlfriend rags on George using a crib sheet (crib hand, in this case) to pull off the move correctly. The dude just made you orgasm, what do you care that he had it written down? God knows that if my girlfriend wanted to look up online better ways to blow me, I wouldn't complain.

I might complain if she just stopped right towards the end to re-watch a youtube video on what to do next, or something.

But presumably George was looking at the crib notes seamlessly enough that she never noticed, so yeah, she should be happy.

Also...how was he able to read his hand while under the covers with a face full of vag?

dpkg chopra
Jun 9, 2007

Fast Food Fight

Grimey Drawer
Well, as a kid I used to keep a flashlight by my bed so I could read at night without my parents realizing I was awake.

Parachute
May 18, 2003
Is there any way you guys could draw some diagrams of how you think the move should be performed? I mean, as long as we're over-analyzing this fictional sexual act and all.

SpliffClavin
Jul 31, 2007

oh geez rick
Elaine: That's better than your drawings of naked Lois Lane.

Jerry: Where did you see that? Those are private!

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

Parachute posted:

Is there any way you guys could draw some diagrams of how you think the move should be performed? I mean, as long as we're over-analyzing this fictional sexual act and all.

No. Don't do that. Thanks.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Tiny Fistpump posted:

No. Don't do that. Thanks.

You just don't want anyone copying your moves.

dpkg chopra
Jun 9, 2007

Fast Food Fight

Grimey Drawer

Joe Don Baker posted:

You just don't want anyone copying your moves.

Your move? What, are you kidding? I was doing that before I knew you. All you told me about was the ending.

Parachute
May 18, 2003

Druggachusettes posted:

Elaine: That's better than your drawings of naked Lois Lane.

Jerry: Where did you see that? Those are private!

I love Jerry's "outrage" tone so much. "You should have seen me last year - I got jiggy with it!

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Parachute posted:

I love Jerry's "outrage" tone so much. "You should have seen me last year - I got jiggy with it!

AND SO WHAT IF I DID PICK, EVEN THOUGH I ADMIT NOTHING AND NEVER WILL.

esq
Dec 1, 2008

I'll have a white russian.
Jerry: Oh, this is funny? I'm being funny??

Elaine: Yeah.

Jerry: GEORGE, IS THIS FUNNY???

George: ....It's funny!

Secks
Oct 10, 2002

The city is alive tonight
Glenn Shadix died yesterday. He was the fat guy who played Jerry's landlord, Harold, in an episode :(

"94 years old. I found her yesterday. She didn't have a wig on. It was horrifying."

spanky the dolphin
Sep 3, 2006

Bovary?

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

Yeah, I've wondered about this for pretty much forever. She even says it's "sick." Really? Really? That's way more prudish than being disgusted by "the contest."

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

neoboman posted:

Yeah, I've wondered about this for pretty much forever. She even says it's "sick." Really? Really? That's way more prudish than being disgusted by "the contest."

It's also way better than simultaneously eating a sandwich.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Holly: Oh I said hello to Franco for you.
Jerry: Franco?
Holly: Your butcher down the street.
Jerry: Ohh, I bet he acted all aloof like he didnt know me!
Holly: He did!
Jerry: That is sooo Franco.

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003

Secks posted:

Glenn Shadix died yesterday. He was the fat guy who played Jerry's landlord, Harold, in an episode :(

"94 years old. I found her yesterday. She didn't have a wig on. It was horrifying."

Maybe better known as one of the designer creeps in Beetlejuice, the one who does the "summoning"

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
I think that the ginger ale at the coffee shop is just Coke and Sprite mixed together. How can I prove it?

I can't. drat it!

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002

esq posted:

Haha George's angry compliments are the best:

Jerry: Do you realize his obsession with you cost us a TV series??

Elaine: I didn't know that he'd fall for me and I'd drive him insane! I mean, you know, that's not my fault.

George: Yes it is! You're very charming!

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo
I can't believe it, four months ago I couldn't stand Seinfeld. I thought it was one of the most boring, unfunny, generic sitcoms I'd ever seen in my life. I then got a hold of a DVD set and I've been watching it religiously since. It's basically dominated my life, I can't stop, It's just so brilliant. Now I refuse to believe that anyone doesn't like Seinfeld.

I'm about half way through season 8, I'm just sad it's almost over. :(

Parachute
May 18, 2003
Jerry: I do really like this coffee shop. Nice cuff links, by the way.

George: Office Christmas gift. I tell you, this Human Fund is a gold mine!

Jerry: That's not a French cuff shirt, you know.

George: I know. I cut the button off and poked a hole with a letter opener.

Jerry: Oh, that's classy.

Invis
Apr 26, 2010
Carol: Would you like to come upstairs for some coffee?

George: No thanks. I can't drink coffee late at night, it keeps me up.

Armacham
Mar 3, 2007

Then brothers in war, to the skirmish must we hence! Shall we hence?

Parachute posted:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Armacham posted:

:golfclap:

Parachute
May 18, 2003

Armacham posted:

Oh wow, so that's what Jerry meant by "the swirl"! It's all so clear to me now.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Invis posted:

Carol: Would you like to come upstairs for some coffee?

George: No thanks. I can't drink coffee late at night, it keeps me up.

"Hey there, it's George.. Remember me? The guy who didn't come up for coffee?"

This scene really hits home, your heart breaks for the guy with every additional thing he says, as he tries to recover and it just gets worse and worse. I think everyone's left at least one completely loving retarded sounding message to a girl you've just started seeing.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

The Walrus posted:

"Hey there, it's George.. Remember me? The guy who didn't come up for coffee?"

This scene really hits home, your heart breaks for the guy with every additional thing he says, as he tries to recover and it just gets worse and worse. I think everyone's left at least one completely loving retarded sounding message to a girl you've just started seeing.

Along with the Twix episode, this is my favorite. George's impression of himself in the middle of the ep is comedy gold.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Is there a gif anywhere of Bania's face when Jerry asks him why why he should work out? It's just amazing and I missed it tonight on TBS because I was in the kitchen. :argh:

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
"Hey it's George...I have nothing to say."

regulargonzalez
Aug 18, 2006
UNGH LET ME LICK THOSE BOOTS DADDY HULU ;-* ;-* ;-* YES YES GIVE ME ALL THE CORPORATE CUMMIES :shepspends: :shepspends: :shepspends: ADBLOCK USERS DESERVE THE DEATH PENALTY, DON'T THEY DADDY?
WHEN THE RICH GET RICHER I GET HORNIER :a2m::a2m::a2m::a2m:

esq posted:

If I was forced at gunpoint to choose the single funniest Seinfeld scene, this would probably be it (along with the two previous lines -- Jerry: Am I being funny now? Elaine: ... A little -- and the following bit about 'Happy birthday')

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynmLdLwlgLI

regulargonzalez fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Sep 10, 2010

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

regulargonzalez posted:

If I was forced at gunpoint to choose the single funniest Seinfeld scene, this would probably be it (along with the two previous lines -- Jerry: Am I being funny now? Elaine: ... A little -- and the following bit about 'Happy birthday')

It's the pause before George yelling "It's funny!" that gets me.

Currently watching The Bubble Boy episode, love this bit:

George: That's pie country. They do a lot of baking up there.
Jerry: They sell them by the side of the road. Blueberry, blackberry.
George: Blackberry, boysenberry.
Jerry: Boysenberry, huckleberry.
George: Huckleberry, raspberry.
Jerry: Raspberry, strawberry.
George: Strawberry, cranberry.
Jerry: ...Peach.

BlackJosh
Sep 25, 2007

regulargonzalez posted:

yeah. This scene is amazing.

"Happy Birthday? No such thing"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rusty Shackelford
Feb 7, 2005
I was fond of this exchange from "The Virgin":

Jerry: Marla!
Marla: Jerry!
Jerry: George, Marla.
George: Marla.